I played the PS3 at a friends house...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts

And wow it's just terrible . I don't understand how people fork out money for this. Okay so I tried resistance online and it LAGS and it isn't nearly as good as many 360 games not to mention the graphics are poor . Another thing I noticed is the controller is just EWW ...In short I'd rather play plainkiller on the PC

The second game I tried was Uncharted and it's kinda meh if you ask me...sure the graphics are allright but i had a big been there done that feeling. Then he put FEAR in for like 10 minutes and then my eyes started to bleed so we started doing other stuff.

Why are people so blinded by the PS3 ? Because it gets 15 minutes of fame with MGS4 later this year ? Is it because they are jealous of the 360 or have to justify their purchase ?

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
Trust me, the whole 'I played x console at my friend's house' bit holds NO weight.
hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hayato_
Member since 2007 • 5165 Posts

Should blog it

Nobody cares about your opinion or what you think.

TheMistique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheMistique
Member since 2008 • 1421 Posts

hayato_

after all, this is system wars..

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts

To be fair, I went to my friends house to play Halo3 online and...Uh oh, RROD. Lets just say, It worked four weeks later after he got it back from MS repair. True story.

PS: thats just one of the reasons I didnt buy a 360.

mattyftm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattyftm
Member since 2005 • 7306 Posts

Should blog it

hayato_

If everyone who had a controvertial oppinion blogged it instead of posting it on here system wars would be dead.

adastos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 adastos
Member since 2007 • 465 Posts
I played the 360 at a friends house...
And wow it's just terrible . I don't understand how people fork out money for this. Okay so I tried Gears online and it LAGS and it isn't nearly as good as many PS3 games not to mention the graphics are poor . Another thing I noticed is the controller is just EWW ...In short I'd rather play Big Rigs on the PC

The second game I tried was Halo 3 and it's kinda meh if you ask me...sure the graphics are allright but i had a big been there done that feeling. Then he put FEAR in for like 10 minutes and then my eyes started to bleed so we started doing other stuff.

Why are people so blinded by the 360? Because it gets 15 minutes of fame with NG2 later this year? Is it because they are jealous of the PS3 or have to justify their purchase?

Rofl I am a manticore except I lack a good PC. I just wanted to post the above because I am more of a Manticow because I like the PS3 more than the other 3^_^

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

This is one of those blog threads ...... I could say the same thing about 360 or Wii games.

dark_knight72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 dark_knight72
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts

And wow it's just terrible . I don't understand how people fork out money for this. Okay so I tried resistance online and it LAGS and it isn't nearly as good as many 360 games not to mention the graphics are poor . Another thing I noticed is the controller is just EWW ...In short I'd rather play plainkiller on the PC

The second game I tried was Uncharted and it's kinda meh if you ask me...sure the graphics are allright but i had a big been there done that feeling. Then he put FEAR in for like 10 minutes and then my eyes started to bleed so we started doing other stuff.

Why are people so blinded by the PS3 ? Because it gets 15 minutes of fame with MGS4 later this year ? Is it because they are jealous of the 360 or have to justify their purchase ?

turgore
I smell a fanboy. :roll:
Gage_Creed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gage_Creed
Member since 2006 • 267 Posts

I have a both systems and I favor my PS3 over the 360. Resistance was a launch game, buddy. Even the 360's launch games didnt look all that great. And I've NEVER had a problem with lag on it. FEAR was the WORST port ever. I think the PS3 is just an all around better machine and the games on there are AWESOME in my opinion.

The only thing keeping the 360 in my house is Gears Of War 2 and BioShock sequels. Besides Gears theres NOTHING that interests me this year.....Fable? no.....Too Human??....no......Ninja Gaiden 2???.....HELL NO. I've already had that thing red ring once and Im not gonna buy a bunch of games just for it to break again. And there's no way you can justify the reason I have to PAY money to play online for LIVE and the fact that it is unreliable hardware. That's BS. No Excuse.

hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hayato_
Member since 2007 • 5165 Posts
[QUOTE="hayato_"]

Should blog it

mattyftm

If everyone who had a controvertial oppinion blogged it instead of posting it on here system wars would be dead.

Im talking about the concept of the text he used.

I went to a house and played the PS3, it sucked./thread

Nothing to argue

He didn't like it.

HE could have atleast put up comparsion to why

hellhund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hellhund
Member since 2003 • 1984 Posts
I went over to a friend's house to play his Xbox360 and boy, I loved his TV. Nice big HDTV flatscreen, was hooked up to his computer, nice setup. Of course, his 360 was broken in three ways, but Rainbow Six Vegas was a ton of fun. The triggers on the controllers felt great for a cover-based shooter like that. It was a good time and generated a lot of positive interest on my part in regards to the 360. But not until they have a good stretch of trouble free operation and Greatest Hits games.
kapp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kapp1
Member since 2004 • 1138 Posts
I have a PS3, and I would agree that I was not exaclty thrilled with Uncharted. It was a good game, but for some reason I got bored with it about midway through and sent it back to gamefly. Until some better games come out (can't wait for MGS4 and LBP), I'm mainly using my PS3 as a blu-ray player.
TheMistique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheMistique
Member since 2008 • 1421 Posts
I played the 360 at a friends house...
And wow it's just terrible . I don't understand how people fork out money for this. Okay so I tried Gears online and it LAGS and it isn't nearly as good as many PS3 games not to mention the graphics are poor . Another thing I noticed is the controller is just EWW ...In short I'd rather play Big Rigs on the PC

The second game I tried was Halo 3 and it's kinda meh if you ask me...sure the graphics are allright but i had a big been there done that feeling. Then he put FEAR in for like 10 minutes and then my eyes started to bleed so we started doing other stuff.

Why are people so blinded by the 360? Because it gets 15 minutes of fame with NG2 later this year? Is it because they are jealous of the PS3 or have to justify their purchase?

Rofl I am a manticore except I lack a good PC. I just wanted to post the above because I am more of a Manticow because I like the PS3 more than the other 3^_^

adastos
*starts the slow clap *clap.....*clap.....*clap
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

And wow it's just terrible . I don't understand how people fork out money for this. Okay so I tried HALO 3 online and it LAGS and it isn't nearly as good as many ps3 games not to mention the graphics are poor . Another thing I noticed is the controller is just EWW ...In short I'd rather play plainkiller on the PC

The second game I tried was doa 4 and it's kinda meh if you ask me...sure the graphics are allright but i had a big been there done that feeling. Then he put Prey in for like 10 minutes and then my eyes started to bleed so we started doing other stuff.

Why are people so blinded by the 360 ? Because it gets 15 minutes of fame with Gears of War 2 later this year ? Is it because they are jealous of the PS3 or have to justify their purchase ?