I love how the Xbox360 Elite is an even better deal yet still alot cheaper than,

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wok7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wok7
Member since 2003 • 2034 Posts

the PS3.

Its sad how Sony just flopped themselves and left nintendo to compete with MS. Oh well : ) 

ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
A lot cheaper?  No, it's a bigger ripoff.  It's only 20 bucks cheaper than the ps3 and doesn't even have a current gen disc drive.
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
It just depends on what you want in a system. It's waste for me, I'll just get a premium.
Final_Rise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Final_Rise
Member since 2007 • 112 Posts
A lot cheaper?  No, it's a bigger ripoff.  It's only 20 bucks cheaper than the ps3 and doesn't even have a current gen disc drive.ironwarrior2

Pretty much sums it up...
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts

[QUOTE="ironwarrior2"]A lot cheaper? No, it's a bigger ripoff. It's only 20 bucks cheaper than the ps3 and doesn't even have a current gen disc drive.Final_Rise

nobody buys the core ps3 is a bigger waste than the premium, yet bluray is not needed this gen

Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
Have fun being at the mercy of your internet connection for high-def content.
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7 Vojkan80001
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts
yes its so cheap and do you know what is great? THERE IS NO BUILD IN HD-DVD, NOT SAY BLUE RAY PLAYER!  Wow so cheap!!! I must be brainless moron to think that, but hey its cheap.... Did i told you its cheap? yes cheap
Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts

What are you talking about that thing is a horrible rip off. They're actually charging $80 more for a port (takes nothing) and a 120gb HDD, which in reality costs not much more to produce than a 20gb one. Considering the hardware will be almost 2 years old it should be $400 period.

$500 20GB PS3 + $80 120GB generic HDD = $580
$480 360 plus $200 HD-DVD drive = $680

$600 60GB PS3 (can't fill this HD for quite awhile)

$480 120GB 360 + $200 HD-DVD drive + $100 wifi = $780

If you don't want an HD-DVD drive then it hardly matters for cost... you're still forced to buy expensive proprietary accessories like $100 wifi and $20 recharge plugs in addition to XBL fees that end up being at least another $200+ in the end. Not to mention the fact that a lot of you insane fanboys will be rebuying an entire console while compaining about the higher price of another that has everything built in and cheaply upgradable.

Unless you're a shortsighted dumbass who only sees the initial price.......PS3 is just a better deal in the end even if you don't care about HD movies.

-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts
For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 STABW0UND
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts

What are you talking about that thing is a horrible rip off. They're actually charging $80 more for a port (takes nothing) and a 120gb HDD, which in reality costs not much more to produce than a 20gb one. Considering the hardware will be almost 2 years old it should be $400 period.

$500 20GB PS3 + $80 120GB generic HDD = $580
$480 360 plus $200 HD-DVD drive = $680

$600 60GB PS3 (can't fill this HD for quite awhile)

$480 120GB 360 + $200 HD-DVD drive + $100 wifi = $780

If you don't want an HD-DVD drive then it hardly matters for cost... you're still forced to buy expensive proprietary accessories like $100 wifi and $20 recharge plugs in addition to XBL fees that end up being at least another $200+ in the end. Not to mention the fact that a lot of you insane fanboys will be rebuying an entire console while compaining about the higher price of another that has everything built in and cheaply upgradable.

Unless you're a shortsighted dumbass who only sees the initial price.......PS3 is just a better deal in the end even if you don't care about HD movies.

Lazy_Boy88
since when are hd dvd and wifi needed? thats why its OPTINAL unlike the ps3 where your forced to buy crap you dont need...
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kaosed

yes its so cheap and do you know what is great? THERE IS NO BUILD IN HD-DVD, NOT SAY BLUE RAY PLAYER! Wow so cheap!!! I must be brainless moron to think that, but hey its cheap.... Did i told you its cheap? yes cheapVojkan80001

ms is not stuid if they knew games like halo 3, ME, NG, etc wouldnt fit in a dvd or 2, thoy would have developed another thing 

Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kaosed

For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?-Sir-Poof-

wifi not needed, yes it has memory slots, no need for a new movie format, psn is so cheap, no wonder why xbl is kikin its ass

and its 200 more not 120 

shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts

For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?-Sir-Poof-

Could not have said it any better......

And at that point it comes down to the gamers personal preference in games.

shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shaggymcp

[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?Kaosed

wifi not needed, yes it has memory slots, no need for a new movie format, psn is so cheap, no wonder why xbl is kikin its ass

and its 200 more not 120 

How do you figure that ?

600 - 480 = 120 = the diffrence in price betweet the 60gig ps3 and the "elite" xbox 360

-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Reggaeton-
Member since 2007 • 2392 Posts

Wouldn't it be funny if this was the April:lol: fools joke of the millennium?:lol:

Well considering its still inferior to a certain rival technically and feature wise i don't see how its much "cheaper" .

STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 STABW0UND
wifi NOT NEEDED memory slots ITS CALLED USB new movie format WTF DOSE THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GAMING (whos really going to use it anyways?) free online for what the 1 online game it has? or theres 360 where most of its games are online and and runs better due to a superior gpu unlike laggy ps3. congradulations you just spent $200 more on a bunch of worthless crap good job?
-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Reggaeton-

[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?STABW0UND
wifi NOT NEEDED memory slots ITS CALLED USB new movie format WTF DOSE THAT HAVE TO DO WITH GAMING (whos really going to use it anyways?) free online for what the 1 online game it has? or theres 360 where most of its games are online and and runs better due to a superior gpu unlike laggy ps3. congradulations you just spent $200 more on a bunch of worthless crap good job?

What do i do with usb when i cant copy files from my cellphone/mp3 player or usb memory stick? I rather copy them to the HDD than stream stuff, i dont like building spider webs with 10000000 cables around the living room 

XTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XTy
Member since 2006 • 2434 Posts

the PS3.

Its sad how Sony just flopped themselves and left nintendo to compete with MS. Oh well : )

wok7

If the price is real, it still isn't a better deal, sure more memory, but it doesn't have a Bluray or HDDVD player. For $20, consumers get that. 

XTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XTy
Member since 2006 • 2434 Posts
[QUOTE="Kaosed"]

[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?shaggymcp

and its 200 more not 120

How do you figure that ?

600 - 480 = 120 = the diffrence in price betweet the 60gig ps3 and the "elite" xbox 360

The Elite doesn't have WiFi or Memory Slots...so the $500 PS3 compares just fine, save for memory. What you lose in memory, you get a bluray player. Im just speaking sense here, Im a lemming.

The 60 gig has Memory Card slots and WiFi, something the Elit doesn't have.

STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 STABW0UND

[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?-Reggaeton-

What do i do with usb when i cant copy files from my cellphone/mp3 player or usb memory stick? I rather copy them to the HDD than stream stuff, i dont like building spider webs with 10000000 cables around the living room

you connect the mp3 directly to the 360 DUH
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 STABW0UND
[QUOTE="shaggymcp"][QUOTE="Kaosed"]

[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?XTy

and its 200 more not 120

How do you figure that ?

The Elite doesn't have WiFi or Memory Slots...so the $500 PS3 compares just fine, save for memory. What you lose in memory, you get a bluray player. Im just speaking sense here, Im a lemming.

The 60 gig has Memory Card slots and WiFi, something the Elit doesn't have.

elite dosent exisit simply put.
shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shaggymcp

[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?-Reggaeton-

That and....

Just because you don't have the need for WIFI does not mean that everyone else does not need it either...  Personally I don't need it cause I have 1gbit Network wired though out my entire home coming out next to the Electric outlets, but in other people's cases they may live up-stairs or somthign where they can't run a cable and NEED to use wifi for any kind of online play.

-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Reggaeton-
[QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]

[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?STABW0UND

Yeah i but the point was that i rather copy the mp3s or files straight to the HDD so every time i want to listen to different music that the one in game, i dont have to attach the mp3 player of my phone!!!!!! I cant do that.

STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 STABW0UND
yeah thats why microsoft has it OPTINAL some people use it some dont. get the picture? they dont force people who dont need it to pay for it.
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 STABW0UND
[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]

Yeah i but the point was that i rather copy the mp3s or files straight to the HDD so every time i want to listen to different music that the one in game, i dont have to attach the mp3 player of my phone!!!!!! I cant do that.

you can conect to your pc and play your files from ther eif you have the correct software...
-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -Reggaeton-
[QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"][QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]

[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?STABW0UND

you can conect to your pc and play your files from ther eif you have the correct software...

Why do have to waste electricity having my comp on when im playing my box? Its stupidity, you should be able to copy the files not just stream them. And im not buying a new Cellphone that costs more than the elite just because the capabilites is sheit(it goes on filetransfer mode everytime i connect it to usb and cant recieve calls) 

toxicmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 toxicmog
Member since 2006 • 6355 Posts
A lot cheaper? No, it's a bigger ripoff. It's only 20 bucks cheaper than the ps3 and doesn't even have a current gen disc drive.ironwarrior2
Whats current gen? Current gen is DVD you nub. Blu ray and HD DVD are next gen, and have not even taken off.
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 STABW0UND
[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"][QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]

Why do have to waste electricity having my comp on when im playing my box? Its stupidity, you should be able to copy the files not just stream them. And im not buying a new Cellphone that costs more than the elite just because the capabilites is sheit(it goes on filetransfer mode everytime i connect it to usb and cant recieve calls)

well you can just copy the songs from a cd directly to the hard drive :P
-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Reggaeton-
[QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"][QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"][QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]

So to get a few mp3s on my 360 hdd i have to first connect my phone/mp3player to my comp, go buy a CDR burn it and then put it in to my 360 and copy them! hoooray MS.

asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts

yeah thats why microsoft has it OPTINAL some people use it some dont. get the picture? they dont force people who dont need it to pay for it.STABW0UND

Too bad MS rips you off so bad on the "optional" stuff that its not even funny. $100 for a 20gb harddrive? WTF are they thinking. I can easily get it for 20-25 bucks if I look around for the PS3. $100 bucks for a wifi addon? I can get normally USB Wifi addons for 25-50 bucks. 

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts

[QUOTE="ironwarrior2"]A lot cheaper? No, it's a bigger ripoff. It's only 20 bucks cheaper than the ps3 and doesn't even have a current gen disc drive.Final_Rise

Exactly. Why do lemmings believe this is a good deal? This is ripping the consumer off. Especially those who already bought a Core 360.

OK. Get this right fellas. The cpu is $ 100 cheaper to make now, yet the price for it goes up 180 bucks? For what? A bigger HDD? Not worth it. the HDMI port isn't expensive AT ALL. This is a ripoff. As a 360 owner 'm kinda shocked to see them release another verion of the 360. And it's black? Do they wanna compete that bad? They should have added bulit in wifi then it would have been worth it.

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

[QUOTE="Final_Rise"][QUOTE="ironwarrior2"]A lot cheaper? No, it's a bigger ripoff. It's only 20 bucks cheaper than the ps3 and doesn't even have a current gen disc drive.Episode_Eve

Exactly. Why do lemmings believe this is a good deal? This is ripping the consumer off. Especially those who already bought a Core 360.

OK. Get this right fellas. The cpu is $ 100 cheaper to make now, yet the price for it goes up 180 bucks? For what? A bigger HDD? Not worth it. the HDMI port isn't expensive AT ALL. This is a ripoff. As a 360 owner 'm kinda shocked to see them release another verion of the 360. And it's black? Do they wanna compete that bad? They should have added bulit in wifi then it would have been worth it.

I don't think anything would have been worth it. What they should have done was offered this console to consumers at launch. Sucks that I bought an Xbox360 less than 2 years ago and it's already outdated.
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 STABW0UND
[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"][QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"][QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]

So to get a few mp3s on my 360 hdd i have to first connect my phone/mp3player to my comp, go buy a CDR burn it and then put it in to my 360 and copy them! hoooray MS.

i think you can copy it stiright from the mp3/cellphone too the 360 i dunno i never tried xD
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 STABW0UND

[QUOTE="STABW0UND"]yeah thats why microsoft has it OPTINAL some people use it some dont. get the picture? they dont force people who dont need it to pay for it.asdasd

Too bad MS rips you off so bad on the "optional" stuff that its not even funny. $100 for a 20gb harddrive? WTF are they thinking. I can easily get it for 20-25 bucks if I look around for the PS3. $100 bucks for a wifi addon? I can get normally USB Wifi addons for 25-50 bucks.

then get the cheap one and connect it to the usb input :P you know it costs so much because it says microsoft on it but you can really use any :\
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts
[QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]So to get a few mp3s on my 360 hdd i have to first connect my phone/mp3player to my comp, go buy a CDR burn it and then put it in to my 360 and copy them! hoooray MS.STABW0UND
i think you can copy it stiright from the mp3/cellphone too the 360 i dunno i never tried xD

Yeah... I've never tried either. Usually I just plug up my mp3 player or I could use my music filled external hard drive. Can anyone confirm whether you can copy music from a USB device to your 360?
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts
[QUOTE="asdasd"]

[QUOTE="STABW0UND"]yeah thats why microsoft has it OPTINAL some people use it some dont. get the picture? they dont force people who dont need it to pay for it.STABW0UND

then get the cheap one and connect it to the usb input :P you know it costs so much because it says microsoft on it but you can really use any :\

Yeah, my roomate uses a wi fi adapter for the 360 that is not MS's. It cost a lot less.
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 asmallchild
[QUOTE="STABW0UND"][QUOTE="asdasd"]

[QUOTE="STABW0UND"]yeah thats why microsoft has it OPTINAL some people use it some dont. get the picture? they dont force people who dont need it to pay for it.buuzer0

Yeah, my roomate uses a wi fi adapter for the 360 that is not MS's. It cost a lot less.

::smacks self on forehead:: I can't believe I didn't think of that. First, I ponied up $100 for it. Then, I stopped using it because my wifi is weak. Aaargh!!
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
I dont understand why Lemmings call the Blu-ray not needed
how can More Space not be needed this IS! next gen you know People could have said DVD is not needed when PS2 launched
they couldve said GD-ROM is not needed (dreamcast) when dreamcast launched but guess what in the end DVD was needed PS2 couldve shipped with CD-rom but sony chosse DVD because according to them IT WAS NEEDED,i think lemmings only say this is because HD-DVD is not used for their games :| just because 360(a next-gen console) still uses DVD does not mean that the rest of the next gen consoles still need to be using dvd's an no wii is not next gen wii is newgen
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 asmallchild
how can More Space not be needed this IS! next gen you know People could have said DVD is not needed when PS2 launched
they couldve said GD-ROM is not needed (dreamcast) when dreamcast launched but guess what in the end DVD was needed PS2 couldve shipped with CD-rom but sony chosse DVD because according to them IT WAS NEEDED,i think lemmings only say this is because HD-DVD is not used for their games :| just because 360(a next-gen console) still uses DVD does not mean that the rest of the next gen consoles still need to be using dvd's an no wii is not next gen wii is newgen
Squall_Griver
It's not needed right now. Perhaps when developers begin utilizing the space, then people's minds will change. That being said, I would rather have the new format than not.
luvbeers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 luvbeers
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts
To fill a blu-ray with a game that size would take a developer too long to produce games. Time = Money. Sure maybe 1 or 2 might venture into something extraordinary that only a Blu-ray could ship on, but for the majority of games its only buffer. And for movies, if you have a 50"+ 1080 screen then maybe yeah it would be cool. But on normal 32"-40" LCD's there is hardly a difference to warrant spending $25-$40 to own the high def version vs. regular dvd. (I have divx dvd rips that look almost as good as blu-ray)
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 asmallchild
To fill a blu-ray with a game that size would take a developer too long to produce games. Time = Money. Sure maybe 1 or 2 might venture into something extraordinary that only a Blu-ray could ship on, but for the majority of games its only buffer. And for movies, if you have a 50"+ 1080 screen then maybe yeah it would be cool. But on normal 32"-40" LCD's there is hardly a difference to warrant spending $25-$40 to own the high def version vs. regular dvd. (I have divx dvd rips that look almost as good as blu-ray)luvbeers
That's what they said about DVD games. If the size is there, the developers will utiilize it. And with talented developers, the results should be amazing. All it boils down to is: I would rather have it than not.
-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -uHuRu
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
its between hdd or blu-ray. which one is more important to the consumer.
BioEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BioEffect
Member since 2007 • 521 Posts
Has anyone really defunked this guy saying that your HD-DVD player is really only going to play 480p on component? I mean usually we have people who know exactly what is going on, but I guess this guy is right since nobody took issue with what he said.
BioEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BioEffect
Member since 2007 • 521 Posts
[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?Tulak_Hord
The Elite comes with an HDMI cable.

Yep I had to pay 60 bucks for my HDMI for my PS3. Go figure.
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 asmallchild
[QUOTE="Tulak_Hord"][QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?BioEffect

Considering it sells for $15, I don't see that as a huge deal.
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
[QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?Tulak_Hord
The Elite comes with an HDMI cable. Acoording to the news
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 STABW0UND
Squall_Griver
its not NEEDED i never was dvd i more then enough for 360 maybe ps3 needs it with there huge rpgs and such but 360 hardly uses any of the dvds space...saving $200
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
[QUOTE="BioEffect"][QUOTE="Tulak_Hord"][QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?asmallchild

HDMI cables don't sell for $15.....To buy a good one, you will spend at least $60-170..... And if you want to play like that, I can buy a wireless adapter for $40 bucks.......
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 asmallchild
[QUOTE="asmallchild"][QUOTE="BioEffect"][QUOTE="Tulak_Hord"][QUOTE="-Sir-Poof-"]For a hundred and twenty bucks more you get Wifi built in (100 for 360), memory slots (360 doesnt come with), a new movie format (360 doesnt come with sold seperately for 200 bucks ) and free online gaming (50 bucks a year on 360).....sooo what were u saying again?Tulak_Hord

HDMI cables don't sell for $15.....To buy a good one, you will spend at least $60-170..... And if you want to play like that, I can buy a wireless adapter for $40 bucks.......

www.monoprice.com It's a digital signal. All HDMI cables are the same. Do some research. And I know there are wireless adapters for $40.