Regulator331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Regulator331
Member since 2015 • 51 Posts

#1. PC. This is the best platform for gaming enthusiasts. It offers the largest library of games, the best gaming community, and the most versatility. Example: Want to listen to music while you play games? Pc does it best, with any service you want. Drawbacks are that it can be expensive and sometimes it requires technical know how.

2. Nintendo Switch. Its portable and home to some incredible games. BOTW is an absolute masterpiece. The drawbacks is Nintendo doing Nintendo things. Their online store sucks, games cost more on this system than their counterparts, switch online requires a phone app for voice chat..... really Nintendo wtf?

3. PS4. This is my most recent purchase and I got it for Spiderman and god of war. That's all I have for it. I like the interface. Cons: Sonys stance on gaming. Everyone repeat after me, cross platform and backwards compatibility is good for all gamers.

4........ and finally.....xbone......as a long time xbox gamer, I can't say enough negative things about this console. Half ass releasing state of decay 2 and sea of thieves was the last straw for me. Microsoft games studios is a ghost of its former self. I bought this console twice this generation I won't buy another xbox product until it proves itself worth buying. Get a PC instead it does everything this does and better.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Thanks man, all of system war was dying to know your thoughts!

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Never happened.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Cross platform is not good for all gamers. If you ever played Q3A on the Sega Dreamcast when PC gamers started playing on DC servers or played Recroom before and after it got cross platform support you would see why.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Pics or it didn't happen.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Its always funny when they put Xbox last and then say "as a long time Xbox gamer" its a dead giveaway lol.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

1. PC

2. PS4

some space in between here

3. Wii U

4. Xbox One

Regulator331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Regulator331
Member since 2015 • 51 Posts

@i_p_daily: it's the worst generation of xbox. Its not that funny.

LnV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 LnV
Member since 2018 • 151 Posts

I agree with the list...The state of Xbox is really unfortunate...And the Switch is one of my favorite consoles...Never had a PS4/PC (gamer) but I think it is right.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Nobody believes you fakeboy and to add insult to injury...

lolol Just sayin. :P

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@regulator331 said:

Not really, only in Cows minds. Funny thing I'm having a blast playing those Half ass games, there a lot more fun then playing the great so called games on my PS4. My 6 year old gaming PC has cobwebs on it, and my Switch just doesn't have very many games period that I want to play.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45105 Posts

I really don't get the PC argument of "it has a bigger library." Realistically, most people don't have time to play every single game. They play the games they want. It's a very moot point to make. It may look nice on paper, but not really practical.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Oh you must have missed where your blog is located. I agree with most of what TC said though

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 R4gn4r0k
@SolidGame_basic said:

I really don't get the PC argument of "it has a bigger library." Realistically, most people don't have time to play every single game. They play the games they want. It's a very moot point to make. It may look nice on paper, but not really practical.

That's not true.

Who hasn't bought a brand new console at launch and found out that you barely have any games to play ? On PC this is never the case, you always have a huge library of games to choose from, and a huge library of games to take with you if this is the second or third PC you are buying.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts
@djoffer said:

Thanks man, all of system war was dying to know your thoughts!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45105 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

That's not true.

Who hasn't bought a brand new console at launch and found out that you barely have any games to play ? On PC this is never the case, you always have a huge library of games to choose from, and a huge library of games to take with you if this is the second or third PC you are buying.

And you always have a library of games you can play on your old consoles. Most people buy new systems for new games. Not the other way around. There's a million of junk games on steam, doesn't make the system better.

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jackamomo
Member since 2017 • 2157 Posts

This is the list.

1: Mega Drive
2: Dreamcast
3: Master System
4: Game Gear
5: Saturn
6: Mega-CD
7: Mega-PC
8: 32x

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

And to think, we've had system wars for all this time when all we needed was Regulator331 opinion to settle the matter.

That's it guys, I guess we can shut System Wars down Regulator331 ended the debate for us. Nothing more to see here!

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tgob89

@SolidGame_basic said:

It's not that bigger library doesn't matter...it's the assumption that a bigger library will offer you a significant amount of quality games you'd enjoy over a system with a smaller library by default.

Are those countless PC games worth a damn?

THAT is where the bigger library argument for PC gamers falls apart.

They supposedly have ALL these amazing games...but if you ask them to NAME 10 of the best PC games that came out this generation you'll get 1 of 3 responses.

1. Crickets

2. Multiplats ports available on console that hermits claim exclusive because of graphic mods.

or

3. a link to a list of generic shovelware games with 5 reviews and early access beta titles.

100% result anytime the question is posed!

There's literally nothing of high quality or of significant value most people would be interested in investing their time into and hermits are ashamed to list those titles by name for fear of them being compared directly with their console betters.

Oh, I have a gaming PC too...It's best function is it's ability to play old Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo games, that alone makes it better than xbone, but nothing else really.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 R4gn4r0k
@SolidGame_basic said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

That's not true.

And you always have a library of games you can play on your old consoles. Most people buy new systems for new games. Not the other way around. There's a million of junk games on steam, doesn't make the system better.

So, just like I said: Having one system to play both older games and play all the new games coming out is better than having to own several.

Just because Steam has more junk doesn't mean there isn't any junk for sale on PS, MS or Nintendo's store.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: the benefit is that you have more options to choose from. Like Divinity OS2? Well, in console your choice right now is... Divinity OS1. Maybe Pillars of Eternity. On PC, your choice of another game to play like that is ridiculous - probably a hundred oprions, allowing you to not just pick a similar game but pick one that has almost every feature you are in the mood for (setting, mechanics, etc). And if you want even more after that game is done... It's a well that won't run dry.

Otherwise I agree, more =/= better necessarily. But assuming the plurality has good options then I think it's clearly a good bonus

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 R4gn4r0k
@xantufrog said:

@SolidGame_basic: the benefit is that you have more options to choose from. Like Divinity OS2? Well, in console your choice right now is... Divinity OS1. Maybe Pillars of Eternity. On PC, your choice of another game to play like that is ridiculous - probably a hundred oprions, allowing you to not just pick a similar game but pick one that has almost every feature you are in the mood for (setting, mechanics, etc). And if you want even more after that game is done... It's a well that won't run dry.

Otherwise I agree, more =/= better necessarily. But assuming the plurality has good options then I think it's clearly a good bonus

Yeah people are quick to write off niches and jump to what's popular (Spiderman, Red Dead Redemption)

But it's in those niches that I find the most fun: Rising Storm, Red Orchestra, Insurgency. I don't need huge playerbases, I don't need hundreds of critics agreeing with me. I just want games that I find fun, and PC has the biggest choice of those. If consoles have the most games that you enjoy, that's perfectly fine.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56102 Posts

Honestly though, TC isn't wrong about those gaming systems at all.

1. PC
  2. PS4
  3. Nintendo Switch

All the above are great combos and while I can't speak for everyone here in SW, Xbox One in general is not the worst console, just disappointing! Xbox 360 maybe dope, but it's still one of the best MS I enjoy last-gen, besides the original Xbox, 360 was a fantastic console. Sad that the Xbox One doesn't live up to it's younger brother 360. If you have a nice decent gaming PC, their isn't a reason to own a Xbox One unless you love Halo & not into PC gaming, then go buy Xbox One X.

@regulator331 said:

Saying "worst" isn't the word, just disappointing console coming from MS, Xbox One itself has it's fanbase but it just doesn't benefit anyone who has a PC gaming which by the way you can now play just about any MS games on PC and I like to say thank you MS for porting their games on PC making my life easier and MS has done great with "Xbox Play Anywhere" & Game Pass is a nice bonus to add.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

This is secretly an anti Xbox thread

I see the propaganda

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56102 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

This is secretly an anti Xbox thread

I see the propaganda

No shit Sherlock XD

But in a way, TC was still on point, can't argue the results.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tgob89

@R4gn4r0k said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

So, just like I said: Having one system to play both older games and play all the new games coming out is better than having to own several.

Just because Steam has more junk doesn't mean there isn't any junk for sale on PS, MS or Nintendo's store.

Finally get to make this point since you set it up...

YES!

PS, MS and Nintendo stores have junk....

HOWEVER we console fans don't promote that JUNK as a reason to own the consoles or why people should think they're the best because we actually have high quality games alternatives that overshadow those titles we couldn't care less about.

Consoles has "junk", all major multiplats...and high quality AAA exclusive games you can't play anywhere else!

PC has endless amounts of "junk" only mid range AA quality exclusives and...console multipalts with mods.

The fact that console multiplats get more hype from the PC community than ANY of the other games offered on the entire platform says it all!

That said PC oceans better than xbox one.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 R4gn4r0k
@tgob89 said:

YES!

HOWEVER we console fans don't promote that JUNK as a reason to own the consoles or why people should think they're the best because we actually have high quality games alternatives that overshadow those titles we couldn't care less about.

Consoles has "junk", all major multiplats...and high quality AAA exclusive games you can't play anywhere else!

PC has endless amounts of "junk" only mid range AA quality exclusives and...console multipalts with mods.

The fact that console multiplats get more hype from the PC community than ANY of the other games offered on the entire platform says it all!

Glad to have made your day, bro.

If steam is so bad, it must not be succesful ... Oh wait, it's been going incredibly strong now for 14 years. So strong in fact that MS took interest again in investing into PC gaming. So strong that console stores want to be more and more and like Steam

So strong that EA invested into their Origin store, Ubisoft in Uplay, Blizzard in battle.net, MS in their crappy store and now Bethesda is making their own store too.

Yeah sure, Steam has downsides, lol. I'll take the tidal waves of junk, the scammy marketplace, all of the downsides in fact for the awesome perks that Steam offers that consoles will NEVER get:

• Free online
  • Steam workshop
  • Steam communities

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I love all my systems equally.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34608 Posts

My list would look exactly the same. Kudos, dude.

PC and Switch ftw. The rest are unecessary really.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tgob89

@R4gn4r0k said:
@tgob89 said:

YES!

Glad to have made your day, bro.

If steam is so bad, it must not be succesful ... Oh wait, it's been going incredibly strong now for 14 years. So strong in fact that MS took interest again in investing into PC gaming. So strong that console stores want to be more and more and like Steam

So strong that EA invested into their Origin store, Ubisoft in Uplay, Blizzard in battle.net, MS in their crappy store and now Bethesda is making their own store too.

Yeah sure, Steam has downsides, lol. I'll take the tidal waves of junk, the scammy marketplace, all of the downsides in fact for the awesome perks that Steam offers that consoles will NEVER get:

• Free online
  • Steam workshop
  • Steam communities

PC has some great options that are not available on console.

Free online, mod, performance settings...

But this specific post was related to PC larger gaming library as an automatic win over consoles.

It's fair to challenge that argument because the expectation that having a larger library and that library actually giving you the better game experience isn't a 1 to 1 ratio.

Actually the most games offered on PC that can't be played on console are games that people who play console would AVOID anyway, proven by the lukewarm reception of having more of those PC games on consoles this gen (not including desperate xbox gamers).

So why would we accept that as some kind of advantage for PC when even PC gamers are ashamed to list those titles BY NAME to be compared directly with our AAA console exclusives that are also available?

No one is saying PC doesn't have any advantages, clearly it does, but when it comes to games PC is lacking in the quality department compared to consoles, desperate shovelware nominations be damned.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By R4gn4r0k
@tgob89 said:

But this specific post was related to PC larger gaming library as an automatic win over consoles.

It's fair to challenge that argument because the expectation that having a larger library and that library actually giving you the better game experience isn't a 1 to 1 ratio.

Actually the most games offered on PC that can't be played on console are games that people who play console would AVOID anyway, proven by the lukewarm reception of having more of those PC games on consoles this gen (not including desperate xbox gamers).

So why would we accept that as some kind of advantage for PC when even PC gamers are ashamed to list those titles BY NAME to be compared directly with our AAA console exclusives that are also available?

No one is saying PC doesn't have any advantages, clearly it does, but when it comes to games PC is lacking in the quality department compared to consoles, desperate shovelware nominations be damned.

The only thing I said was that when you buy a console at launch, you barely have any games available to play. Whereas buying a PC at any point, means you'll have a big library of games to play: both new and old.

I never said anything about having a big pile of junk being a plus over consoles.

Please quote me where I said otherwise.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11090 Posts

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tgob89

@R4gn4r0k:

That's fine, and I'm not saying someone can't enjoy PC centric games over console games, just speaking my mind on the subject.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@R4gn4r0k:

I'm thinking, at least with Xbox, that's a thing of the past as I see the next Xbox having a huge library of games on launch day going all the way back to OG Xbox thanks to MS BC.

MS copying PC.. Oh wait. lol :P

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Hmmm...

I agree with this.... mostly....

....Except.... BotW is a travesty! Such a disappointment!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@tgob89 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

It's not that bigger library doesn't matter...it's the assumption that a bigger library will offer you a significant amount of quality games you'd enjoy over a system with a smaller library by default.

Are those countless PC games worth a damn?

THAT is where the bigger library argument for PC gamers falls apart.

This post makes no sense because it's not just quality, but quantity. Going by GS and MC, PC has over 100 more high scoring games as well. Not just games in general.

Apart from having a bunch of nearly exclusive genres, it gets many games from both PS and XB that go to each other. The end result is simply having the biggest/best overall library with tons of choices.

@tgob89 said:

They supposedly have ALL these amazing games...but if you ask them to NAME 10 of the best PC games that came out this generation you'll get 1 of 3 responses.

1. Crickets

2. Multiplats ports available on console that hermits claim exclusive because of graphic mods.

1. These are made up rules. You're pretending most video games released aren't multiplats. You're pretending the most played games (on consoles) aren't multiplats. If most video games and some of the most popular games are multiplat, gamers care about a system that has the most of these and the best version of these.

2. The most played games and genres on the planet are PC titles. I'm sure these 100's of million of gamers care about your opinion.

@tgob89 said:

There's literally nothing of high quality or of significant value most people would be interested in investing their time intoand hermits are ashamed to list those titles by name for fear of them being compared directly with their console betters.

What? PC has the highest played games and gamer counts. How is any of this physically possible? No console even comes close to PCs MAU or concurrent rates.

Nothing of high quality? It gets the most AAA/AA titles and 8/9 titles. Why are you lying?

Oh, I have a gaming PC too...It's best function is it's ability to play old Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo games, that alone makes it better than xbone, but nothing else really.

1. You have a gaming PC? So you play most video games on that PC? That's good. I'm glad you aren't experiencing the worst version of most yearly releases. Old games? MOST multiplats release on the same month for PC. You aren't making sense. It's good for nothing else other than playing most video games? Huh? Isn't this literally the best thing a system can do? Play the most aaa/aa games and the better version of them? And you scoff it off? Lmao.....

2. Why would you play online games on PS? What if you are into competitive gaming? What if you can't stand low fps on online? This accounts for genres/games with the highest gaming revenue. PS4 barely registers on this radar for people who want this. It has like 2 scenes, PC has 100s. Esports is practically dead on consoles in comparison as well. What about the dozens of millions of gamers who game explicitly to play competitive online titles? Nothing remotely touches PC.

3. What if someone wants to play the best version of Battle Royale, or Moba, MMO, or TBS, or Sim, or RTS, or FPS? These are among the most played genres on earth.....more than anything on console. What if you are one of the 100's of millions of a gamers who wants this? Are you feeling okay?

PC is this super barebones system that no one likes, yet it has 2-3x more gamers and revenue than any system (excluding browser/web games)? And wins at the most popular review sites/aggregates? You aren't making a lick of sense.

@tgob89 said:

Uhh, and playing the better version of almost every game on your PS4 or XB, including several games that don't go onto each other? Better online with several more games to choose and bigger communities? Better competitive gaming? 100+ more high scoring games? The most AAA/AA titles due to "console exclusives" and several damn near exclusive genres? Better graphics? Roms? BC?

Luls?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts
@xantufrog said:

Divinity OS2 is already available on ps4.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zaryia

@tgob89 said:

PC has more major multiplats than both XB and PS due to console exclusives. PC has more AAA and AA budget titles than both due to this.

@tgob89 said:

Yes. It has the better version of most games on PS4 and XB1X while having a higher amount of great/amazing games total. This means it has a better library, objectively, this gen. It's winning for SW so far.

@tgob89 said:

It says that multiplats are popular, this includes on consoles as well. Aren't the highest concurrently played games on PS4 multiplats?

I mean as long as they all end up better experienced on PC, why wouldn't anyone be hyped? I wouldn't want to play the shitty version of these games. How are you trying to twist this into a con?

P.S. Isn't the most hyped game Cyberpunk? This isn't a console port. It will, however, be in the long list of games that are comparatively shit on consoles and best on PC.

@tgob89 said:

PC is also oceans better than PS4 according to digital foundry, gamespot, and metacritic.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By tgob89

@zaryia said:

1. You have a gaming PC? So you play most video games on that PC? That's good. I'm glad you aren't experiencing the worst version of most yearly releases. Old games? MOST multiplats release on the same month for PC. You aren't making sense. It's good for nothing else other than playing most video games? Huh?

2. Why would you play online games on PS? What if you are into competitive gaming? This accounts for genres/games with the highest gaming revenue. PS4 barely registers on this radar for people who want this.

3. Nothing else? What if someone wants to play the best version of Battle Royale, or Moba, or TBS, or Sim, or RTS, or FPS? These are among the most played genres on earth.....more than console. What if you are a gamer who wants this?

@zaryia said:

Nothing of high quality? It gets the most AAA/AA titles.....

Really? You mean games that quality as current gen, something from 2013 til now?

Name them! I don't need a huge generic list. Just give me the top 10 best PC games from this generation....easy right?

@zaryia said:

1. You have a gaming PC? So you play most video games on that PC? That's good. I'm glad you aren't experiencing the worst version of most yearly releases. Old games? MOST multiplats release on the same month for PC. You aren't making sense. It's good for nothing else other than playing most video games? Huh?

2. Why would you play online games on PS? What if you are into competitive gaming? This accounts for genres/games with the highest gaming revenue. PS4 barely registers on this radar for people who want this.

3. Nothing else? What if someone wants to play the best version of Battle Royale, or Moba, or TBS, or Sim, or RTS, or FPS? These are among the most played genres on earth.....more than console. What if you are a gamer who wants this?

1. Sorry I'm not a peasant race gamer. I don't care about most shitty multiplat games that get released every year. I look for the highest quality experiences otherwise I'll just find something more productive to do with my time. When I say old console games, literally referring to old console games I.E. title not released as multiplats.

2. I don't really care about this argument but PS has an online community that is stronger in some genres compared to PC like the FGC (Fighting game community) so there's that. Also statistics show that Fortnite has the highest game community on PS4 so, so much for your "PS4 barely registers on this radar" remark.

3. If someone wants the most or best moba, Sim, RTS and FPS games then PC would be better option, that said trying give credit to them being the most played games on earth...the games that are the most played are those mobas because of CHINA! Stop trying to latch onto a group of gamers who you can't even interact with to claim a victory.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

1. Nintendo Switch

2. Xbox One

3. PC

4. PS4

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#41 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2949 Posts

In terms of control scheme you have it completely reversed

Xbox One controller rulez

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts
@recloud said:
@xantufrog said:

Divinity OS2 is already available on ps4.

I know that... that was part of the point I was making

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts
@Sam3231 said:

In terms of control scheme you have it completely reversed

Xbox One controller rulez

Windows 10 controller :p

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaryia
@tgob89 said:

Really? You mean games that quality as current gen, something from 2013 til now?

Yes. PC has over 100 more high scoring (8/9) titles at Gamespot this generation. Gen 8. Vs. PS4. I don't have to list them, GS does this for me. Click the above links for "PC" and "PS4". It's on the banner in the top of your screen. PC wins here, like it or not. Facts don't care about your feelings.

So for a poster to state in his/her opinion that he finds PC as the 1st place system due to library, as the TC does, is in no way outlandish or silly. He makes a good point and it fits with GS (the site he is posting on) data.

@tgob89 said:

1. Sorry I'm not a peasant race gamer. I don't care about most shitty multiplat games that get released every year. I look for the highest quality experiences otherwise I'll just find something more productive to do with my time. When I say old console games, literally referring to old console games I.E. title not released as multiplats.

2. I don't really care about this argument but PS has an online community that is stronger in some genres compared to PC like the FGC (Fighting game community) so there's that. Also statistics show that Fortnite has the highest game community on PS4 so, so much for your "PS4 barely registers on this radar" remark.

3. If someone wants the most or best moba, Sim, RTS and FPS games then PC would be better option, that said trying give credit to them being the most played games on earth...the games that are the most played are those mobas because of CHINA! Stop trying to latch onto a group of gamers who you can't even interact with to claim a victory.

1.You skip out on 90%+ of high scoring video games? Oof. YIKES! Most major video games (aka most multiplats) that score 8s and 9s are are on PC and better on PC. PC gets the most of these due to console exclusives as well. These are the games most people play on consoles.

You didn't play Witcher 3? Fallout 4? Deus Ex? Fortnite? Pubg? Dragon Quest? Monster Hunter? Destiny2? Overwatch? Doom? Tomb Raider? Forza? Divinity? Gears? Dark Souls? Batman? Final Fantasy? Dishonered? etc? (1000's of titles).

Holy shit you just play two short,casual single player a year? Either this is the case, or you play most titles on your PC and have the better gamer experience most of the year. So which is it?

2. PS4s online and competitive gaming is trash compared to PC. Please don't try to deny this major PRO for PC. That's just stupid of you. PC has dozens of more highly played games and communities with more high scoring ones across more genres. PC had several dozens of more competitive games, with higher skill caps accross more genres. Many of PCs games last far longer and isn't just about the next CoD/BF. PC holds nearly all of e-sports in its grasp (over 90%). Long lasting online games that people play the most this gen are all better (by far) on PC. Thumbsticks and 30 fps for shooters, is this supposed to be a sick joke?

What system do you play long lasting online games on? You really play with thumbsticks and low fps? Lmao? Are you saying you don't play online games as well? Or if you do, you only play fighters?

3. I'm glad you agree that if someone is into moba, mmo, sim, fps, rts/tbs, battle royale that PC is the solid choice. And like I said, these ARE the most played genres on earth. Sorry, but China counts. And do you have citation that shows without China these genres wouldn't be the top? I'm sure MMO, BR, and MOBA would still be the top.

There isn't some kind of mystery of why someone would name PC as their #1 system. It wins every poll here when asked this question. It has the most gamers. It wins at MC. It wins at GS. It wins at DF. It wins at NewZoo (revenue). To rank PC as your 1st place isn't some kind of contrarian and bogus statement.........and you know that. Which makes your attack on the OP very very weird. If not insane.

I mean why is this so perplexing for you when the facts are this overwhelming?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 R4gn4r0k
@SecretPolice said:

@R4gn4r0k:

I'm thinking, at least with Xbox, that's a thing of the past as I see the next Xbox having a huge library of games on launch day going all the way back to OG Xbox thanks to MS BC.

MS copying PC.. Oh wait. lol :P

As long as PC gets Rare games I'm all good ^^