i feel sorry for the lemmings

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Arsenal325
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts
you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony  online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm
sarkis20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sarkis20
Member since 2004 • 3620 Posts
bu bu Teh CORE PACK!!!!!!!!1111111
SirHamish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 SirHamish
Member since 2005 • 1955 Posts
    and OMG, it will be rubbish

ye ye sony said it will be great, but they said that about the last one didnt they, and look how it turned out........still, sony said
Heydanud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Heydanud
Member since 2005 • 2528 Posts
[QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony  online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm

wait a second, I thought it was confirmed that the multiplayer part of the online deal was'nt free, correct me if I am wrong.
zmaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 zmaleh
Member since 2005 • 748 Posts
"I feel sorry for the lemmings"

That's startnge I feel sorry for the crabs

TEH WEAKPOINT HEZ BEEN HIT TOO MUCH= NO MORE WEAK POINTS.

Well, at least crabs get real time waepon switching(no joke)
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony  online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm Heydanud
wait a second, I thought it was confirmed that the multiplayer part of the online deal was'nt free, correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/ps3-online-is-like-really-really-free-174650.php
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
[QUOTE="Heydanud"][QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm

Correction my foolish friend, you can play games online (XBL Silver) for free. PS Online = XBL Silver, he never said the features would be free. Besides XBL > Any Online.

So don't feel sorry for us, we will be playing Gears of War, GOTY for 06, while you wait for MG Online.
HH15HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HH15HH
Member since 2004 • 786 Posts
Sig says it all.
Zam_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zam_basic
Member since 2002 • 5246 Posts

I heard the "exclusive content" for GTA on the 360 was gonna be stupid crap you have to buy on xflop live like shirts and jeans for your character

sushi_111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 sushi_111
Member since 2004 • 5633 Posts
I'd rather pay 60$ a year than play that rubbish you call Playstation Online. Biggest mistake I made this gen.
YellowPik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 YellowPik
Member since 2004 • 14169 Posts
As I have said, Sony has yet to prove it's self with online. Live just keeps getting better and better, while the untested PS3 online doesn't look too promising. Does any really believe that Sony is going to be able to offer a service better than Live for free. I highly doubt that. Don't count your chickens before you hatch your eggs, cows.
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="Heydanud"][QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm BlazeDragon132

Correction my foolish friend, you can play games online (XBL Silver) for free. PS Online = XBL Silver, he never said the features would be free. Besides XBL > Any Online.

So don't feel sorry for us, we will be playing Gears of War, GOTY for 06, while you wait for MG Online.

lmao dude everything for ps3 online is free except when your getting new stuff for your games like levels and weapons etc...but stuff like multiplayer gaming, video chat, voice chat, text messaging, etc are all free..not even silver has all of that
Mystikef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Mystikef
Member since 2003 • 5125 Posts

you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony  online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm Arsenal325

First of all..  it's $50.

Second..  If you can't afford $4 a month for the best online gaming system ever created...  good luck saving up $700 to buy a PS3 with one game.

Avatar image for trentonspliff80
trentonspliff80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 trentonspliff80
Member since 2005 • 185 Posts
gameplay will be free on the PS3, but I bet the catch is, you don't get friends lists or rankings or invites...I mean something's got to give, you can't put that kind of network together and charge nothing for it.
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BlazeDragon132

I heard the "exclusive content" for GTA on the 360 was gonna be stupid crap you have to buy on xflop live like shirts and jeans for your character

Zam_basic

Don't believe everything you hear, its just some angry cows rumoring.
Anyway, have fun with Paystation 3, I will be waiting for Wii and GEoW while playing Oblivion, the best RPG made...
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nitric
Member since 2003 • 13328 Posts
Why? Because lemmings have next gen gaming right now?
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BlazeDragon132
[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"] [QUOTE="Heydanud"][QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm Arsenal325

lmao dude everything for ps3 online is free except when your getting new stuff for your games like levels and weapons etc...but stuff like multiplayer gaming, video chat, voice chat, text messaging, etc are all free..not even silver has all of that

And you actually believed him? That is so cute! I predict the free part is going to be like crappy PS2 Online and all the stuff they said is going to cost, Sony is in it for the money now, deal with it.

And 90% of people share this sense with me, just read the reply list...
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Arsenal325
gameplay will be free on the PS3, but I bet the catch is, you don't get friends lists or rankings or invites...I mean something's got to give, you can't put that kind of network together and charge nothing for it. trentonspliff80
lmao im guessing you havent see then video saying all of that if free..there prolly is no catch.. just doing this to rival microsoft probably.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

http://ps3.qj.net/Sony-s-Free-Online-Service-Equals-Xbox-Live-Silver-/pg/49/aid/39879

GASP! So where the multiplayer?

BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BlazeDragon132

http://ps3.qj.net/Sony-s-Free-Online-Service-Equals-Xbox-Live-Silver-/pg/49/aid/39879

killab2oo5

kill, tyvm for the link, you are one smart ambre
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killab2oo5
[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"] [QUOTE="Heydanud"][QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm Arsenal325

o.O silver has everything free except the multplayer...and go to the link in my post above...also silver will have video chat whenever the 360 Vision Cam comes out.
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="Arsenal325"][QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"] [QUOTE="Heydanud"][QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm BlazeDragon132

And you actually believed him? That is so cute! I predict the free part is going to be like crappy PS2 Online and all the stuff they said is going to cost, Sony is in it for the money now, deal with it.

And 90% of people share this sense with me, just read the reply list...

OMG....the free part isnt ps2 online style..ps2 online didnt have friends list or video chat or any thing like that..ps3 will all be free..everything xbox live has now will be free for ps3...why cant lemmings believe this..
Avatar image for deactivated-62d1b87aec423
deactivated-62d1b87aec423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 deactivated-62d1b87aec423
Member since 2003 • 2465 Posts
...So here's this Giant Enemy Crab.
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Arsenal325

killab2oo5
do i have to paste the site again saying everything is free..stop being lazy and scroll up and click on the url i posted saying all of it is free right out of the box
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 killab2oo5

Oh yea,the PS3 will have free features online,but will it have good online games???Hmmm....something to think about...
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Arsenal325
get it through your heads and believe it...http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/ps3-online-is-like-really-really-free-174650.php
SpideR_CentS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 SpideR_CentS
Member since 2006 • 4766 Posts
LOL  I love these posts. Guys, if you havent played on XBL yet, you've missed the biggest thing to happen to gaming since the analog stick. And its well worth 50 bucks a month. Online on the ps2 sucked, I hope its better this time around but it still will never be as good as XBL.
H4xlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 H4xlike
Member since 2006 • 8491 Posts
Live is not worth the 60$.  I refuse to pay for what i get on my pc, and alot of it is better.  Sony online is alot better because i dont have to feel guilty when i dont play online, yet am still paying for it.  If sony makes a good online, it should put xbl out.  Noone will pay for smething that they can get for free.
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="Arsenal325"][QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"] [QUOTE="Heydanud"][QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm killab2oo5

Oh yea,the PS3 MIGHT have free feature,but will it have good online games???Hmmm....something to think about...

i dont know about you but i would love to play resistance:fall of man with 32 other people all in one game online
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BlazeDragon132
Face it, they never said anything about how the games are going to be played, I believe the article, they did not demonstrate PS Online anyway, if Sony was so confident, they would have shown it....

I stand firm on the 2 versions of it.

ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ak47lover
Member since 2005 • 11732 Posts

Ah, I love it when fanboys post unfounded claims and try to attempt 'ownage'. It's quite hilarious, if not pathetic.

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 killab2oo5
Have you played Resistance yet?Didnt think so...its about gameplay.But Resitance does LOOK fun...even though when I watched game-play videos of Killzone it looked fun to...gasp...but it was HORRIBLE!Thanks to the PS2 controller which sucks in my oppinions for FPS's.
Splincir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 Splincir
Member since 2002 • 5791 Posts

Why? Because lemmings have next gen gaming right now?
Nitric

QFTAMFT

John_Adkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 John_Adkins
Member since 2004 • 18118 Posts
I feel sorry for the cows whose bankruptcies are imminent due to the massive price of the PoS3 and its milklicious peripherals. Oh, wait. I don't.
megamegaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 megamegaman
Member since 2003 • 3302 Posts
I dont honestly care if a console has online or not, besides its not like I play consoles all the time, so why would I want to pay for Xbox Live when I can get a Wii and PS3 with free online forever plus full backwards compatilibity from all gens of gaming. Virtual Console may require you to pay a small fee but for what its worth, a back catalog of at least 3000 games up for download, it will be worth it.
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BlazeDragon132

Ah, I love it when fanboys post unfounded claims and try to attempt 'ownage'. It quite hilarious, if not pathetic.

ak47lover

Gotta agree, they are like "OMG, ITS FREEE!!!!" without even getting there hands on it, it is very sad...
At least I can be confident about my system cause its cool.

And if PS Online, with everything, was free, Microsoft would combat and make live free. Case closed!
justiceboy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#37 justiceboy13
Member since 2004 • 11295 Posts

I feel sorry for the cows whose bankruptcies are imminent due to the massive price of the PoS3 and its milklicious peripherals. Oh, wait. I don't. John_Adkins

I just hope there are enough cardboard boxes to house them all.

BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BlazeDragon132

[QUOTE="John_Adkins"]I feel sorry for the cows whose bankruptcies are imminent due to the massive price of the PoS3 and its milklicious peripherals. Oh, wait. I don't. justiceboy13

I just hope there are enough cardboard boxes to house them all.

LMAO, yeah, I would be a manticore if it was not for the lies and the stupid price for a freakin game system!
What is next? PSP 2 is 1k, and PS4 is 3k!!!!!!!!!
Arsenal325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Arsenal325
[QUOTE="ak47lover"]

Ah, I love it when fanboys post unfounded claims and try to attempt 'ownage'. It quite hilarious, if not pathetic.

BlazeDragon132

Gotta agree, they are like "OMG, ITS FREEE!!!!" without even getting there hands on it, it is very sad...

And if PS Online, with everything, was free, Microsoft would combat and make live free. Case closed!

why dont they make it free? your not really getting all that much to be paying for,,free is perfect..and sorry if you dont like the ps2 controller for fps..but ps3 will have a mouse and keyboard for fps also....sorry pal..
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BlazeDragon132
[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"] [QUOTE="ak47lover"]

Arsenal325

why dont they make it free? your not really getting all that much to be paying for,,free is perfect..and sorry if you dont like the ps2 controller for fps..but ps3 will have a mouse and keyboard for fps also....sorry pal..

Proves cows dont know 360, yes, Keyboard and Mouse work for 360 also.
Any arguements won't convince me to waste 600 of my dollars.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#41 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
if sony online is anything like the current sony online, they would have to pay me money to use it.  Being free would not be enough since my time is worth money as well.
Big_Dom2786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Big_Dom2786
Member since 2002 • 7394 Posts
i pay 50...and it's well worth it....
letusgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 letusgame
Member since 2005 • 667 Posts
[QUOTE="zmaleh"]"I feel sorry for the lemmings"

That's startnge I feel sorry for the crabs

TEH WEAKPOINT HEZ BEEN HIT TOO MUCH= NO MORE WEAK POINTS.

Well, at least crabs get real time waepon switching(no joke)

why is the cows, crabs now?
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony  online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm Arsenal325

seriously what is wrong with you your not hip or cool when you put mmmmm at the end of everything you say.  and you are gonna feel really stupid when you realize what you will get with your "free" online.

blackbahanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 blackbahanut
Member since 2004 • 758 Posts
[QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm

For a PS3 you are paying atleast $100 dollars more for the console.  If you had a 360 you could spend the left over 100 $ and buy two years of an excellent, proven online experience.
VScalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 VScalar
Member since 2005 • 2607 Posts
Don't cry for me.  Save the Kleenex for later when you will need it.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 killab2oo5
[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"] [QUOTE="ak47lover"]

Arsenal325

But will the games support KB/M...hmmm...something to think about.:lol:
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BlazeDragon132
[QUOTE="blackbahanut"] [QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm

For a PS3 you are paying atleast $100 dollars more for the console. If you had a 360 you could spend the left over 100 $ and buy two years of an excellent, proven online experience.

Exactly, 200 dollars (PS3 Pro vs 360 Pro) can buy 4 years of life, XB had a 3 year span, my thoughts exactly!
Even if online was paid and PS3 was free, no PS3 fan is winning the arguement....

XBL > any other online
No Blue-Ray Forced > Blue-Ray shoved in mouth
10 Online Titles > 1 Online Title
Gears of War > PS3 Games (Except KHIII)
IMO

Now, why do I feel sad paying for 360? I don't!
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 killab2oo5
[QUOTE="blackbahanut"] [QUOTE="Arsenal325"]you know since they have to pay like 60 bucks a year just to play online while sony online will have probably more stuff but be totally free....mmmmmm BlazeDragon132

For a PS3 you are paying atleast $100 dollars more for the console. If you had a 360 you could spend the left over 100 $ and buy two years of an excellent, proven online experience.

Exactly, 200 dollars (PS3 Pro vs 360 Pro) can buy 4 years of life, XB had a 3 year span, my thoughts exactly!
Even if online was paid and PS3 was free, no PS3 fan is winning the arguement....

XBL > any other online
No Blue-Ray Forced > Blue-Ray shoved in mouth
10 Online Titles > 1 Online Title
Gears of War > PS3 Games (Except KHIII)
IMO

Now, why do I feel sad paying for 360? I don't!

They got a special at retail store now.:DIf you buy a 12 month,you get 1 month free.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 killab2oo5
Muahahaha!Wheres your promised great online service now?!?!