I dont get why sony fanboys get to own us....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gokurocks2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 gokurocks2442
Member since 2004 • 3371 Posts

Elite xbox360 with HDMI coming out for 480$$$!! OMG!!!! Might aswell flame microsoft for something sony already did!!!!!!  Slim ps2 anybody???? O wait! Slim ps2 doesnt count because its just smaller thats all.....its not like sony didnt add better hardware like a quiet fan that doesnt get as much dust in it!

One word sony cows! its called being what mostly every american/canadian/uk/asian is!

yes you guessed it! A big fat Hypocrite!!! Omg!! no way!

o wait.....i forgot! Sony fanboys are blind....they cant even see what sony did to them! What about 75% of the other people whos never going to use hdmi or blu-ray??? Sony basically made you cows buy a blu-ray player not to mention the 649$ Canadian price tag! O wait....thats 549$ in the US

So what if microsoft is making a upgraded version of the xbox360 with HDMI and a 120 gig hard drive and they are adding 80$ to it....80 bucks for hdmi and 120 gig hard drive isnt that bad. Also lowering the price to the prenium is even more of a reason to not buy a ps3. 600$ for a console! come on! People have bills and kids to take care of....o wait gamespot is filled with young kids who dont know the meaning of money! Yes because money grows on trees and all you have to do is say

"Mommy can you buy me a ps3!!!!"

Which comes to the conclusion that im a microsoft fanboy and i have damage control! Hey people who get there moms to buy a 600$ console! You know who you are! so stfu and keep being spoiled

Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts

to resume

a premium price drop is awsome, but if u want more for ur hdmi tv u can get the elite xbox for 20 bucks less than the cheap ps3

Illumination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Illumination
Member since 2005 • 2109 Posts

Elite xbox360 with HDMI coming out for 480$$$!! OMG!!!! Might aswell flame microsoft for something sony already did!!!!!! Slim ps2 anybody???? O wait! Slim ps2 doesnt count because its just smaller thats all.....its not like sony didnt add better hardware like a quiet fan that doesnt get as much dust in it!

One word sony cows! its called being what mostly every american/canadian/uk/asian is!

o wait.....i forgot! Sony fanboys are blind....they cant even see what sony did to them! What about 75% of the other people whos never going to use hdmi or blu-ray??? Sony basically made you cows buy a blu-ray player not to mention the 649$ Canadian price tag! O wait....thats 549$ in the US

So what if microsoft is making a upgraded version of the xbox360 with HDMI and a 120 gig hard drive and they are adding 80$ to it....80 bucks for hdmi and 120 gig hard drive isnt that bad. Also lowering the price to the prenium is even more of a reason to not buy a ps3. 600$ for a console! come on! People have bills and kids to take care of....o wait gamespot is filled with young kids who dont know the meaning of money! Yes because money grows on trees and all you have to do is say

Which comes to the conclusion that im a microsoft fanboy and i have damage control! Hey people who get there moms to buy a 600$ console! You know who you are! so stfu and keep being spoiled

gokurocks2442

Best buy & future shop, where most ps3s will likely be sold charge $699 canadian for a ps3.  

Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts

Because it costs $80 more dollars than a premium for a port and a bigger HDD when the hardware is old and should be seeing a price drop if anything. You can buy 120GB HDDs for PS3 for $80 anyways.

You're really just plain wrong..... $480 vs. $600 my ass. You have to pay $50 a year for XBL which right there nulls the difference. Then if you need Wifi, add another $100 to the 360.... you want HD-Movies? Add another $200. 360 is going to cost you bare minimum the same in the end and if you want ANY of the extras that are included in PS3, it's going to cost you hundreds more than PS3.

You're incredibly short sighted and anyone who thinks only in terms of initial price and ignores later costs is a fool. And if anyone sells their 360 and upgrades to this (which seems many hipocrites here will) just lost more money than the PS3 price difference and are going to spend hundreds upon hundreds more on XBL and add-ons.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
in other words, the term "karma" only applies to you when Sony is losing.
Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
this guy is totally lost :lol: everyone knows the kids are all on 360 thats why XBL is infested with children lol, most ps3 owners are hard workers who paid for it by themselves, hmm i tell my mom for a system which one she gonna buy the $400 one or the $600 one ?

and why would they lower the premium price ? that would make the zephyr seem even more expensive than it already is ! if i throw $20 more i can get a blu ray player to so zephyr is pointless cus i can buy a 250gig HDD and slap it on my ps3 anytime and use it on my PC also.

and who said sony is making us buy anything lol ? they got a gun to my head forcing me to buy a ps3 ? i think this lemming as gone mad and is pissed he cant afford a ps3 lol, you canadians get free healthcare what else do you want free playstations ? you spoiled brats you dont know what its like to slave for money and have to spend ur whole paycheck on bloated hospital bills
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts

this guy is totally lost :lol: everyone knows the kids are all on 360 thats why XBL is infested with children lol, most ps3 owners are hard workers who paid for it by themselve, hmm i tell my mom for a system shich one she gonna buy the $400 one or the $600 one ? and why would they lower the premium price ? that would make the zephyr seem even more expensive than it already is ! if i throw $20 more i can get a blu ray player to so zephyr is pointless cus i can buy a 250gig HDD and slap it on my ps3 anytime and use it on my PC also. and who said sony is making us buy anything lol ? they got a gun to my head forcing me to buy a ps3 ? i think this lemming as gone mad and is pissed he cant afford a ps3 lol, you canadians get free healthcare what else do you want free playstations ? you spoiled brats you dont know what its like to slave for money and half to spend ur whole paycheck on bloated hospital billsMe_Ur_Daddy_

this logic could make the mona lisa cry blood tears

treyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 treyskillz
Member since 2006 • 1576 Posts

for that price .... fanboys did own us, ps3 is the better deal

coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts

Because it costs $80 more dollars than a premium for a port and a bigger HDD when the hardware is old and should be seeing a price drop if anything. You can buy 120GB HDDs for PS3 for $80 anyways.

You're really just plain wrong..... $480 vs. $600 my ass. You have to pay $50 a year for XBL which right there nulls the difference. Then if you need Wifi, add another $100 to the 360.... you want HD-Movies? Add another $200. 360 is going to cost you bare minimum the same in the end and if you want ANY of the extras that are included in PS3, it's going to cost you hundreds more than PS3.

You're incredibly short sighted and anyone who thinks only in terms of initial price and ignores later costs is a fool. And if anyone sells their 360 and upgrades to this (which seems many hipocrites here will) just lost more money than the PS3 price difference and are going to spend hundreds upon hundreds more on XBL and add-ons.

Lazy_Boy88
What if you don't want some of the things SONY is forcing you to buy with the PS3? At least the 360 doesn't rais the price because you might want it.
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

Elite xbox360 with HDMI coming out for 480$$$!! OMG!!!! Might aswell flame microsoft for something sony already did!!!!!! Slim ps2 anybody???? O wait! Slim ps2 doesnt count because its just smaller thats all.....its not like sony didnt add better hardware like a quiet fan that doesnt get as much dust in it!

o wait.....i forgot! Sony fanboys are blind....they cant even see what sony did to them! What about 75% of the other people whos never going to use hdmi or blu-ray??? Sony basically made you cows buy a blu-ray player not to mention the 649$ Canadian price tag! O wait....thats 549$ in the US

So what if microsoft is making a upgraded version of the xbox360 with HDMI and a 120 gig hard drive and they are adding 80$ to it....80 bucks for hdmi and 120 gig hard drive isnt that bad. Also lowering the price to the prenium is even more of a reason to not buy a ps3. 600$ for a console! come on! People have bills and kids to take care of....o wait gamespot is filled with young kids who dont know the meaning of money! Yes because money grows on trees and all you have to do is say

gokurocks2442
Someone is angry that Microsoft milked them from a launch console and now an Elite. I know it hurts. Maybe Mommy can make it all better?
ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

gokurocks2442

I bought my premium with my own money not mommy's so I fail to see the bargain you speak of when my 360 became obsolete in a years time. If I want to buy the 120 gig hard drive that's another $199 plus tax on top of the $400 plus tax I already spent. That right these is the cost of the 60 gig ps3 with no wifi,hd-dvd or hdmi or card reader for current premium owners. Some deal right for people like me with jobs in the real world your math don't add up. Lets move on okay.

You could also throw away that $400 and buy the elite for $480 and get hdmi but that would cost us $880 plus tax. Where I come from that is a bad deal or you could say ms bow we up (bent us over). So yes 360 owners should be pissed off after ms pulled a bait and switch on us. Everybody that bought a 360 knew there would be a price drop but not this.

Let me ask you if you knew the elite was coming would anybody buy a premium for only $80 less = NO !!!

SergeantSnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SergeantSnitch
Member since 2007 • 3692 Posts

gokurocks2442
How long after the launch of the PS2 did the Slimline get released? 6 years. How long after the launch of the $400 360 is the Elite getting released? 1 1/2 years. /end thread. TC = owned.
asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts
[QUOTE="gokurocks2442"]

SergeantSnitch

How long after the launch of the PS2 did the Slimline get released? 6 years. How long after the launch of the $400 360 is the Elite getting released? 1 1/2 years. /end thread. TC = owned.

It was actually 4 years :P PS2 released in 2000. PSTwo released in 2004.  

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
What if you don't want some of the things SONY is forcing you to buy with the PS3? At least the 360 doesn't rais the price because you might want it.coreygames
they charge a lot more for things you may want, though.
ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts
Also the slim ps2 did not cost more than the original ps2 and sony also threw in a nic for free, so I don't see how a refreshed  ps2  4 years later equals the elite that comes out 1 1/2 years later for $80 more.
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts
The worst part is when they call the elite "milkage", even though current 360 owners are not forced to buy one and the premium is not going away. These kids should gargle glass, we should erase ignorance from the gene pool.
dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts
How ignorant you are. Isn;t there an issue with the millions of 360 units already out in the world and how their console will be "not as premium" as they thought when purchasing? Did PS2 slim come out within two years of the original PS2? As more people buy HDTV's, and they will, won't HDMI and HD Movies (like blu-ray and HD-DVD) become more important? Doesn't it make you mad that you've argued for months about how having a larger HDD and a HDMI didn't matter as a 360 owner but now it seems that MS thinks so? Wow. You have a lot of questions to answer!!!!
FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Don't forget, they had an ethernet port built-in on the ps2slim but it also sacrifice those who bought FFXI and Phantasy Star Universe because it needed a harddrive to run on and to save.

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#19 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts
[QUOTE="gokurocks2442"]

Illumination77

Best buy & future shop, where most ps3s will likely be sold charge $699 canadian for a ps3.  

698 dollars here....with no games :(

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts

Elite xbox360 with HDMI coming out for 480$$$!! OMG!!!! Might aswell flame microsoft for something sony already did!!!!!!  Slim ps2 anybody???? O wait! Slim ps2 doesnt count because its just smaller thats all.....its not like sony didnt add better hardware like a quiet fan that doesnt get as much dust in it!

o wait.....i forgot! Sony fanboys are blind....they cant even see what sony did to them! What about 75% of the other people whos never going to use hdmi or blu-ray??? Sony basically made you cows buy a blu-ray player not to mention the 649$ Canadian price tag! O wait....thats 549$ in the US

So what if microsoft is making a upgraded version of the xbox360 with HDMI and a 120 gig hard drive and they are adding 80$ to it....80 bucks for hdmi and 120 gig hard drive isnt that bad. Also lowering the price to the prenium is even more of a reason to not buy a ps3. 600$ for a console! come on! People have bills and kids to take care of....o wait gamespot is filled with young kids who dont know the meaning of money! Yes because money grows on trees and all you have to do is say

gokurocks2442
LOL...the slim PS2 had the internet port which for a long while was sold seperatly built in to the system so yes it was an imporvement on the first one. The slim PS2 didnt also come out a year after the PS2 launched but only a few months before the PS3s launch. So it didnt affect PS2 owners as much because their PS2 was the standard for like 5 years before the new one came out. With the new 360 coming out with HDMI and more memory after only a year, it seems more apparant that MS is trying to make up for a rushed launch.
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
[QUOTE="SergeantSnitch"] How long after the launch of the PS2 did the Slimline get released? 6 years. How long after the launch of the $400 360 is the Elite getting released? 1 1/2 years. /end thread. TC = owned.

So true. Not to mention the slimline was a cosmetic change. (A pretty cosmetic change but a cosmetic one nonetheless) This Elite model is a cosmetic change, an addition of an HDMI port, an addition of a 120 GB HD, and the addition of enhanced reliability. This can definitely be interpreted as milkage. Of course, I'm still ponying up the cash because I want the newest model :P