I don't get how ODST scored so high.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Ok the game comes with a 6 hour long campaign, tacked on co-op, Halo 3 maps which you most likely already bought, and 1 multiplayer gamemode all for 60$.

I don't know but it sounds like a major rip off to me. Look at Crysis Warhead which comes with a 6 hour long campaign, remade multiplayer, New multiplayer gamemodes, new maps, and all for 30$ at release.

Is it me or should have ODST scored lower? I just don't see how a game so short with a 60$ price tag manages to get 9's everywhere.

the-obiwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 the-obiwan
Member since 2003 • 3747 Posts
alright?.
dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

It's Halo.

Masterx1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Masterx1220
Member since 2005 • 2426 Posts

i don't remember well but i don't even remember GS even mentioning how short the game was..

bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
It was amazing?
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JangoWuzHere
It was amazing?bronxxbombers
Crysis Warhead was amazing as well?
the-obiwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the-obiwan
[QUOTE="bronxxbombers"]It was amazing?JangoWuzHere

odst is more?
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

It didn't get 9s everywhere. Isn't it's MetaCritic and GameRankings at like 85%? I know I stopped taking math seriously in high school but I'm pretty sure if you have 9's everywhere, the percentage would be atleast a 90 and not below it.

PC is also different, we get it. Why did Fallout 3 get 9 on 360? The PC version is clearly better, endless mods and it's $10 cheaper!

Price doesn't mean anything, neither does game length. People should start to value the experience and not the length. Every other Halo campaign was garbage and they were longer than ODST so I don't know about you, but I'd rather take a good campaign over a long one.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#9 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

*sigh* Looks we need that sticky back.

It scored high because of the quality of the campaign, music, atmosphere etc. You know, stuff like that.

Besides, I know plenty of other games that scored high and came with little content.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

It has halo in the name.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Well i guesss graphics dont matter thats why it scored the same as crysis warhead.... no? Well its simply halo and its overrated, awfull review really, game is awesome, game is awesome. Yeah but why? This is what the reviewer failed to explain.
bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
[QUOTE="bronxxbombers"]It was amazing?JangoWuzHere

It wasnt Halo.
Avatar image for creeping-deth87
creeping-deth87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#13 creeping-deth87
Member since 2008 • 787 Posts
Halo ODST was the best thing to happen to the Halo franchise since Combat Evolved, that's why. That short campaign was infinitely better than the Halo 2 or Halo 3 campaign, and explored a style of gameplay that was very different from previous iterations in the series. That game deserved the score it got.
After_Math

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 After_Math
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts

Ok the game comes with a 6 hour long campaign, tacked on co-op, Halo 3 maps which you most likely already bought, and 1 multiplayer gamemode all for 60$.

I don't know but it sounds like a major rip off to me. Look at Crysis Warhead which comes with a 6 hour long campaign, remade multiplayer, New multiplayer gamemodes, new maps, and all for 30$ at release.

Is it me or should have ODST scored lower? I just don't see how a game so short with a 60$ price tag manages to get 9's everywhere.

JangoWuzHere
Why not READ THE REVIEW? : * Firefight mode is a blast * Campaign is well-paced, with tons of great moments * The between level sections are moody and engaging * Same great multiplayer from Halo 3, with three new maps * No Flood. Cons: * Multiplayer is mostly recycled from Halo 3 * Damage indicators are annoying. Personally, the game may be 6 hours long, but I will be doing a second run through on legendary and to get all the unlockables/achievements. The co-op just provides more fun, at least the game HAS co-op, as well as split screen co-op. Many games these days don't have that. It does have some new maps, which are really good IMO. (Heretic/Midship is back, Longshore is fun, Citadel is great). Firefight is fun as hell, I'm def. going to be playing more of that. The Sound, Controls, and Gameplay are all great/extreamly polished. You say Crysis: Warhead is only $30, but lets look at games like Haze, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Devil May Cry 4 that all charge $60 for a 5-8 hour campaign. And some of them are not even that great. ODST has a (IMO) quality single-player, a great co-op mode (Firefight, and the abiltiy to play the campaign together) and one of the best multiplayer games (Halo 3) to grace the consoles, IMO.
treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Because Bungie doesn't make bad games, and they never have?

It's liek questioning why a Bioware, or Valve game gets scored high.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#16 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49595 Posts
I notice you gave God of War 2 a 10/10 -- a game which lasts about 12 to 15 hours. I've already put a good 25+ hours into ODST, I can perfectly see why it got an 9.0; it's truly a superb game. From the singleplayer, to the addictive firefight -- not to mention the entire Halo 3 multiplayer in full, it truly was a fantastic deal for me.
monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

It's Halo.

dream431ca
ding ding ding. i think its worth it though. i didnt have any map packs from halo 3. i thought the ones that came with it where good enuff for split screen multie player fun. just sucked i couldnt do some modes with out the map packs. there is plenty of other games with alot less features that got a high score also...
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#18 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
Because it's the reviewers opinion.
XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

JangoWuzHere

IDK Tom Mcshea on the podcast claimed he was a huge halo fan and I think that reflected in the review I agree with GB's review. I think if van-ord or even sinclair had scored the game it would've scored lower.

It seems like a good game but not AAA OMG worthy.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SpinoRaptor24

It has halo in the name.

goblaa

People to need to stop with this type of BS.

You really think that it got a high score because of its brand, and not because of the quality of the game?

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts
It's an excellent game. My only issue that has increasingly got it worse is that if your friends aren't online, you can't experience the awesome that is firefight. It's a major issue, but the only one IMO
the-obiwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the-obiwan

[QUOTE="goblaa"]

It has halo in the name.

SpinoRaptor24

You really think that it got a high score because of its brand, and not because of the quality of the game?

lol like FF series right?
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JangoWuzHere

treedoor
No its nothing like that. I never said the game was bad in anyway im questioning the score by the length.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

JangoWuzHere

No its nothing like that. I never said the game was bad in anyway im questioning the score by the length.

A quality game is always quality, no matter how short or overpiriced it may be.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Couth_
[QUOTE="treedoor"]

JangoWuzHere

I thought the length of the campaign is perfect. The story doesn't drag on, it's long enough to be worthwhile. And if your one of those perfectionists you can go around looking for the extras. Length is the farthest thing from a problem in the game IMO
treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

JangoWuzHere

Other games with small amounts of content get good scores too.

ODST just happens to be a quality game. If reviews were based only on length then all MMOs would get perfect 10s, and all shooters would get 1s.

The fact that ODST has so much polish, and great gameplay as well as an amazing musical score (not to mention it's a great twist to Halo), I don't see why the scores would be questioned.

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
I love teh HALO!
360hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 360hammer
Member since 2009 • 2596 Posts

I think what's more baffling or disturbing is the scores for NFS Shift and how people call it a sim LOL.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="treedoor"]

treedoor

ODST just happens to be a quality game. If reviews were based only on length then all MMOs would get perfect 10s, and all shooters would get 1s.

The fact that ODST has so much polish, and great gameplay as well as an amazing musical score (not to mention it's a great twist to Halo), I don't see why the scores would be questioned.

You can't compare FPS to MMO's which you pay Subscriptions for by the way. And again Crysis warhead has an exciting fast paced campaign with a decent story but the difference between Warhead and ODST is that Warhead is 30$

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#30 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Ooooh, TC is a PC gamer. My favorite kind! And you'd be the expert on the "tacked on co-op" and the map packs we "probably" bought.

Campaign took me 8 and half hours to beat. Firefight is the best mode of it's kind. The story-telling method is ridiculously unique. The atmosphere and mood really suck you into the game world. FireFight is, again, really addicting. The new multiplayer maps are some of the best in the series. And if you didn't buy the maps (like me and you too TC) then it's a ton of new maps (and $30 worth or so at that), that you can play and further extend the life of Halo 3's superb multiplayer.

What's there to not get? It's fun, it's moody, it's just a damn good game. What's the problem? Plenty of other shooters earn similar scores to ODST with campaigns that are just as short and only some multiplayer modes added on and you question this one. Is it because it's Halo? It is isn't it? Oh, you guys! :D

DethSkematik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#31 DethSkematik
Member since 2008 • 3900 Posts

JangoWuzHere
Same thing like Call of Duty 4. The campaign was pretty short (or in my way of saying, the fun was over way too soon :P), and it had an awesome multiplayer to justify the price. That pretty much sums up ODST, in my eyes.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"] No its nothing like that. I never said the game was bad in anyway im questioning the score by the length. JangoWuzHere

You can't compare FPS to MMO's which you pay Subscriptions for by the way. And again Crysis warhead has an exciting fast paced campaign with a decent story but the difference between Warhead and ODST is that Warhead is 30$

Price isn't a huge factor when reviewing games.

Take The Orange Box and COD4 for example. OB scored .5 higher than COD4, even though it was far better in terms of value.

pandoradrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33 pandoradrive
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

my only question is how did it get a 9 for graphics for IGN...WTF, when Halo 3 came out its graphics were average at best and that was like 2 years ago, same exact engine and graphics and it still gets a 9??

Sniper-PIG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Sniper-PIG
Member since 2009 • 115 Posts

[QUOTE="goblaa"]

It has halo in the name.

SpinoRaptor24

you actually need to stop with that excuse. IF ODST didn't have Halo in it..i can gurantee the game would have been brushed aside. but because it HALO..it scored high. The nostalgia plays its part. What is this quality people keep talking about? ODST story was a 4 hr bore fest...with nothing but flash backs and cheap dialog and horrible humour. Mix all that with horrid graphics and animations and you have a over priced overhyped **** game. ODST proves how Halo is overrated. Hell the gameplay took steps back and didn't even have it improved. Halo needs to be redone entirely.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#35 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
TC, have you played it? The campaign is as long as COD4, and Heavenly Sword. This knock against the campaign length holds no weight in this gen since so many quality titles have short campaigns. The game takes a tries and true game series and adds a new feel and atmosphere to it. I find I can't run and gun as I once did in Halo 2, 3. Being more strategic and stealthy is what works for me as the rookie and it made the game a challenge. When I can't understand something, I try to experience it for myself with an open mind.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

DethSkematik
Same thing like Call of Duty 4. The campaign was pretty short (or in my way of saying, the fun was over way too soon :P), and it had an awesome multiplayer to justify the price. That pretty much sums up ODST, in my eyes.

Sorry but wrong. Call of duty 4 had a 6 hour campaign and multiplayer. ODST has a 6 hour long campaign with tacked on co-op and only 1 multiplayer gamemode. I think their is a major difference.
Sniper-PIG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sniper-PIG
Member since 2009 • 115 Posts

my only question is how did it get a 9 for graphics for IGN...WTF, when Halo 3 came out its graphics were average at best and that was like 2 years ago, same exact engine and graphics and it still gets a 9??

pandoradrive
because Reviews these days can't be trusted..all paid biased people. Hell most likely scored high for the fact of not having many flame them and leave the sites. the graphics in ODST are comparable to wii titles. (character models)
foossilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 foossilo
Member since 2004 • 715 Posts

ODST is over rated. I want somebody to actually give me a proper rebuttal, not say "IT IS AWESOME!"

Campaign:

Art style and music is phenomenal. Now atmosphere. Ok, the atmosphere is so overblown. You are playing as one guy

who alone who has to fight enemies by himself. Ya....that has never been done before /sarcasm

The campaign is better than Halo 2 and Halo 3's by far, but that doesn't say much. ODST's night parts are not that different.

Everyone calls it tactical, but the way you play ODST, is the same way you play any other Halo game. Shoot, duck, recharge shield, repeat.

If they added a cover system, no regen health, then ya I would agree, but the gameplay is exactly the same. The second thing about the

campaign is the whole open world. I'm sorry, but this is also over blown. This game is linear. It gives you some room to explore empty streets

that only hold extras. No enemies, nothing. The game is so linear. You want sandbox style gameplay? The type of gameplay where you can

actually plan out your attacks, and chose your own style of play? Play Far Cry 2 or Crysis. The story is interesting though. From the end of the first level, I was incredibly interested to see what would happen next. But the ending was awful IMO. Especially the legendary ending. The campaign is overblown mainly because the campaign in Halo 3 and Halo 2 sucked. Thats it. I would take Crysis, Bioshock, Half-Life 2, FEAR any day over ODST's campaign

The campaign is 5 hours long. And it has a tacked on co-op. Now I really want to hear the GS reviewer answer this. If the campaign is 5 hours long, why did you not put that stupid sticker with that dwarf that tells people that the game is 5 hours long? He never once mentioned the short length, which really makes me raise an eyebrow about whether reviews matter on the license or the game itself.

Firefight: Ok....firefight. You get one new mode in this $60 game. One new mode. You do know, that you get free gameplay modes in many other games as DLC? Well anyways, I enjoyed firefight. It wasn't amazing, but it was fun. I never found it as intense as Horde from Gears 2 though. I think that was because of the 7 lives thing. No matchmaking. No matchmaking. Who makes a mode that is focused on online play and has no matchmaking? What happened to the days when Bungie would innovate multiplayer on consoles? This is stupid.

3 new maps in multiplayer. This is seriously a joke. Devs release new maps for free a lot. Not only that when they charge maps, it is usually around $6 on PSN. 3 new maps?

Beta for Halo Reach. This is supposed to justify my $60 purchase?

See, I also want people who defend this game to answer met this: how many other expansions have been released that cost $60? Please name me one. I can name you so many other expansion packs that have way more content than this game and cost half its price.

Oh ya, and the AI is stupid as hell. Go to firefight, go to windward, go to that medical room at the top of the escalator, and hide behind the desk. Enemies will shoot at the wall in front of them and throw grenades that bounce back onto them. This is a joke.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Couth_
[QUOTE="DethSkematik"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

JangoWuzHere

Sorry but wrong. Call of duty 4 had a 6 hour campaign and multiplayer. ODST has a 6 hour long campaign with tacked on co-op and only 1 multiplayer gamemode. I think their is a major difference.

It comes with the entire Halo 3 component with extra maps, and new maps. Microsoft could have left that out and probably priced it at $30. But they didn't. And it's there. You can't just ignore it. :?
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JangoWuzHere
TC, have you played it? The campaign is as long as COD4, and Heavenly Sword. This knock against the campaign length holds no weight in this gen since so many quality titles have short campaigns. The game takes a tries and true game series and adds a new feel and atmosphere to it. I find I can't run and gun as I once did in Halo 2, 3. Being more strategic and stealthy is what works for me as the rookie and it made the game a challenge. When I can't understand something, I try to experience it for myself with an open mind.cainetao11
So I guess you are the type who would spend 60$ on a game like Wanted or Terminator Salvation? games that are only 4-5 hours long and have no multiplayer? Do not tell me that length is not important because I think you know that it is.
Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="goblaa"]

It has halo in the name.

Sniper-PIG

you actually need to stop with that excuse. IF ODST didn't have Halo in it..i can gurantee the game would have been brushed aside. but because it HALO..it scored high. The nostalgia plays its part. What is this quality people keep talking about? ODST story was a 4 hr bore fest...with nothing but flash backs and cheap dialog and horrible humour. Mix all that with horrid graphics and animations and you have a over priced overhyped **** game. ODST proves how Halo is overrated. Hell the gameplay took steps back and didn't even have it improved. Halo needs to be redone entirely.

cry moar! :cry:

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="Couth_"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="DethSkematik"] Same thing like Call of Duty 4. The campaign was pretty short (or in my way of saying, the fun was over way too soon :P), and it had an awesome multiplayer to justify the price. That pretty much sums up ODST, in my eyes.

It comes with the entire Halo 3 component with extra maps, and new maps. Microsoft could have left that out and probably priced it at $30. But they didn't. And it's there. You can't just ignore it. :?

Yes those maps are for the Halo 3 multiplayer. And if you already bought the maps then wouldn't you feel kinda screwed?
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cainetao11
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="goblaa"]

It has halo in the name.

Sniper-PIG

How does this prove Halo is overrated? That implies your opinion is a fact. A lot of people are loving this game. So there opinions mean nothing and yours is THE ONE? You don't like it, that's ok. But stating what you have is a little high horse mentality wise.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="goblaa"]

It has halo in the name.

Sniper-PIG

I disagree completely. ODST was one of the best Halo campaigns I have ever played. I really enjoyed the soundtrack and atmosphere, which I think Bungie did a fantastic job with. Voice acting was also top notch and the story was great.

Before we take this discussion any further, can you show me your gamertag to prove that you've played ODST?

foossilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 foossilo

[QUOTE="Sniper-PIG"][QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

SpinoRaptor24

I disagree completely. ODST was one of the best Halo campaigns I have ever played. I really enjoyed the soundtrack and atmosphere, which I think Bungie did a fantastic job with. Voice acting was also top notch and the story was great.

Before we take this discussion any further, can you show me your gamertag to prove that you've played ODST?

Saying that it is the best Halo campaign isn't saying much

Halo 2 and Halo 3 had awful campaigns.

Please answer my long message lol

foossilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 foossilo

Oh ya,let us not forget when people say "I love playing stealth"

You can't play stealth in this game. You can start off maybe killing 3 or 4 enemies by bashing them in the back, but it is impossible to take out all those brutes, jackals and grunts by stealth.

Not only that, the stealth I mentioned was in every single Halo game.

Kiyobear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kiyobear
Member since 2009 • 836 Posts

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="Sniper-PIG"] you actually need to stop with that excuse. IF ODST didn't have Halo in it..i can gurantee the game would have been brushed aside. but because it HALO..it scored high. The nostalgia plays its part. What is this quality people keep talking about? ODST story was a 4 hr bore fest...with nothing but flash backs and cheap dialog and horrible humour. Mix all that with horrid graphics and animations and you have a over priced overhyped **** game. ODST proves how Halo is overrated. Hell the gameplay took steps back and didn't even have it improved. Halo needs to be redone entirely. foossilo

Do you understand the difference between an opinion and fact?

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Couth_

Yes those maps are for the Halo 3 multiplayer. And if you already bought the maps then wouldn't you feel kinda screwed?JangoWuzHere
Yeah I agree it's a robbery on behalf of Microsoft. But it's in their and you can't disregard it. Luckily I had neither Halo 3 or any DLC maps when I bought ODST, so it's very worth while for me.

And I will be honest, I think Microsoft or Bungie completely dropped the ball on ODST mainly in the firefight. Here you have this horde type mode which is becoming increasingly popular. You throw it in the Halo universe with it's awesome weapons, physics, vehicles and gameplay. Perfect the format with skulls, and limited lives, Then they don't include any type of matchmaking or even server list. It is a complete and utter failure. I haven't been able to play because none of my friends are online playing it. It's a huge pain to recruit a team of randoms from message boards to play. And when we do get to play, the net code is iffy and it lags. Almost every game lags. They completely failed. It's uncharacteristic of Bungie, especially since ODST reportedly had been finished since early Spring, they could have used that time to fix any of this. But they didn't. They failed.

But still, regardless of this. I can understand why it received a 9. The story is well progressed with great atmosphere. It gives you the option to coop with friends, when many other games don't. The firefight when you do get it going is excellent, and with friends is some of the most fun online this gen. And it does include the complete Halo 3 MP experience which is always good to go back to. You can't ask for much more for $60.

I won't lie ODST has it's issues and it has major ones. But regardless it's still a great game. In the same way other games have issues and can still score a 10. You have to remember review score criteria is ambiguous. They aren't graded on a specific set of characteristics. The number is only there to represent the overall quality of a title. You can look at every single piece and say it could have been done better, or it's not exactly 9 worthy. But as the saying goes "the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts"

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 cainetao11

[QUOTE="foossilo"]

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

Kiyobear

It is the most misunderstood thing in SW. An opinion is saying what you like/hate while fully knowing and clearly stating it doesn't apply to anyone else or the subjects value for others. Stating a fact is something that has been proven to be indisputable, like Humans cannot breathe underwater without an air supply. This is why I never say which game is best because I wasn't given the authority to do so. I can tell you what game I like best as it only states a personal preference and in no way infringes on the choice of others to like/dislike said game.
foossilo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 foossilo

[QUOTE="foossilo"]

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

Kiyobear

So you enjoyed Halo 2 and Halo 3's campaign? you my friend need better taste. Have you ever played Half-Life? FEAR? Crysis? STALKER? Chronicles of Riddick? Deus Ex? Bioshock? System Shock 2?