I am GLAD that Capcom is making their games Multi-Platform

This topic is locked from further discussion.

accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 accameron
Member since 2004 • 1521 Posts
To be honest, I am glad that Capcom is bringing DMC4 to the 360 (and I am a 360 owner, and currently do not like Sony, even though i used to love them). One more probably good game for us. I will add that I will not be offended either if Capcom releases games for the 360 originally on the PS3. I really do not care. They should make all of their games multi-platform (which they will most likely do). I also hope that Square and Konami and the other big devs do the same. The 360 still wins, as do gamers, if just because of sheer cost of the PS3.
Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Wintry_Flutist
Member since 2005 • 14834 Posts
Cows are selfish creatures.
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts
Those that are not happy have a brain deficiency known as "fanboy". It's a good series made by a 3rd party developer, why shouldn't everyone whose system can play the game be allowed to?
Evo310whp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Evo310whp
Member since 2006 • 3206 Posts

Yeah I agree. I am glad they are supporting MS more  this time around and giving them a second look. MS has just done alot of things right this time around; really focusing on bringing a solid line of games to the 360 be it multiplat or exclusive something the first xbox I think lacked. You got to give MS some props.

I dont really understand why PS3 owners are getting a butt hurt over this I mean they still get the game too...its win-win man.  

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
Cows are selfish creatures.Wintry_Flutist
they just feel betrayed right now..which is kind of funny because i dont recall any outbursts when RE4 got ported to the ps2 :roll:
miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 miss_kitt3n
Member since 2006 • 2717 Posts

Cows are selfish creatures.Wintry_Flutist

Yeah, people are complaining that the PS3 doesn't have any good excluxives and then it looses DMC4, cows should be glad that they are loosing exclusives:roll:

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wintry_Flutist

[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Cows are selfish creatures.lawlessx
they just feel betrayed right now..which is kind of funny because i dont recall any outbursts when RE4 got ported to the ps2 :roll:

Well, since I didn't care as I've had already played it - the superior version, by the way, I'm in position to say:

Cows are selfish creatures.

redCloudJ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 redCloudJ7
Member since 2007 • 1004 Posts
I really don't care what system Capcom releases DMC4 on. Seeing that I have Xbox 360 and PS3. However, Multiplats = less quality g. The highest rated games are not multiplats. They are exclusives. With the exception of a few titles (RE4 Oblivion). However they spent a long time porting these games over. Thats why the quality is high. Hopefully Capcom will spend and put much effort into both versions of the game.
conceru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 conceru3
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts

To be honest, I am glad that Capcom is bringing DMC4 to the 360 (and I am a 360 owner, and currently do not like Sony, even though i used to love them). One more probably good game for us. I will add that I will not be offended either if Capcom releases games for the 360 originally on the PS3. I really do not care. They should make all of their games multi-platform (which they will most likely do). I also hope that Square and Konami and the other big devs do the same. The 360 still wins, as do gamers, if just because of sheer cost of the PS3. accameron

You will be more pleased that FF13 is also coming to 360, Sony CONFIRMED it is not a PS3 exclusive !!!

miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 miss_kitt3n

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Cows are selfish creatures.Wintry_Flutist

Well, since I didn't care as I've had already played it - the superior version, by the way, I'm in position to say:

Let me put it this way for you:

PS3 SHOULD NOT BE LOOSING ANY MORE EXCLUXIVES AND THE COWS KNOW THIS.

Using your foolish logic: Halo 3 should come to ps3. 

miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 miss_kitt3n

[QUOTE="accameron"]To be honest, I am glad that Capcom is bringing DMC4 to the 360 (and I am a 360 owner, and currently do not like Sony, even though i used to love them). One more probably good game for us. I will add that I will not be offended either if Capcom releases games for the 360 originally on the PS3. I really do not care. They should make all of their games multi-platform (which they will most likely do). I also hope that Square and Konami and the other big devs do the same. The 360 still wins, as do gamers, if just because of sheer cost of the PS3. conceru3

You will be more pleased that FF13 is also coming to 360, Sony CONFIRMED it is not a PS3 exclusive !!!

Misconception/

squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Cows are selfish creatures.lawlessx

Where do u think the RE series started from? Playstation. Where do u think the Devil May Cry series started from? PS2, so I understand why loyal fans would be mad. I mean put it this way, because sigma is more of a remake of the original ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden black series wit added features, of course fans wont be that mad, because they played most of the game years ago, but lets say Itakagi, team ninjas head man comes in out of nowhere and says, I am deciding to make ninja gaiden 2 for the xbox 360, ps3 and pc. I bet alot of loyal fans that loved that game would be just as dissappointed. See what I mean. This is why I know MGS4 and FF13 will not come to xbox 360, because they devs are loyal to there fans. If it wasnt for the fans, then there would be no sequals, so I truelly understand why fans would be upset. I myself was a big fan of Devil May Cry, but the thing is, I love soo many games on each platform, that a few games, are not gonna take me down and make me angry, because I know there are other amazing games out there that need to be played. The thing that capcom doesnt remember, even when devil may cry 2 was a failure, fans were upset but still bought the game, and was anxiously waiting the 3rd. The bad thing about taking an exclusive game away from the die hard fans of the game, is once u lose the die hard fans for your game, there goes your most loyalist fans. I own an xbox 360 and ps3 so I dont care what devil may cry 4 does with there game because I will enjoy both consoles. :)

Wintry_Flutist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wintry_Flutist
[QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Wintry_Flutist"]Cows are selfish creatures.miss_kitt3n

Well, since I didn't care as I've had already played it - the superior version, by the way, I'm in position to say:

Let me put it this way for you:

PS3 SHOULD NOT BE LOOSING ANY MORE EXCLUXIVES AND THE COWS KNOW THIS.

Using your foolish logic: Halo 3 should come to ps3. 

Should it? Hell yes, the PS3 and 360 are the same thing, with minor differences. If there was only one HD console instead of both, no one would be complaining.

redneckdouglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 redneckdouglas
Member since 2005 • 2977 Posts
I don't really care about exclusive branded games. I would give up the Gears of War's exclusiveness just to play Motor Storm and Resistance on 360. And obviously, I donot want any Nintendo games.