I am 100% Nintendo fanboy, but i will get a Xbox360 because of this game...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greenleaflink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 greenleaflink
Member since 2006 • 3686 Posts

Just listened to a IGN.COM podcast, their most recent i think, it had a executive from Silicon Knights, he speaks very well, involved and listening to it i learned stuff i never dreamnt of...

i am a huge norse mythology fan, all mythologys really, and hearing him speak about his game, being a triliogy, norse mythology, and great gameplay and plot. i am sold.

he also spoke on Nintendo and its team work on Twin Snakes, Eternal Darkness[that game is soo well respected, and inspiring for developers, i had no clue], how he meet with mr. miyamoto, and mr. iwata, is just amazin.

i am 90% sold on the game, i have to find videos on it and see if i like i what i am seeing....

now this is a big deal for me since i JUST NOW got a second console, have a GameCube, DS, GBA, and Wii, 100% loyal, i just recently got a PS2-Silver-Slim, and God of War, because with the hype around God of War 2, i have given in, its greek mythology influenced....im loving it!! now i am looking to buy Okami, GTA Trilogy.

just wanted to share...hee hee its a big deal for me, since i wasnt planning on getting 360 or ps3, but now i will most likely get a 360 over ps3, due its exclusives and too human, also bio shock looks soo sweet. lol.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
Awsome, have fun.
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
I urge caution on Too Human until you see it at launch. The first demo was rushed and horrible. So the game has been reworked from the ground up apparently. I just don't like to see gamers burnt.
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
Awsome, have fun.
asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts

Just listened to a IGN.COM podcast, their most recent i think, it had a executive from Silicon Knights, he speaks very well, involved and listening to it i learned stuff i never dreamnt of...

i am a huge norse mythology fan, all mythologys really, and hearing him speak about his game, being a triliogy, norse mythology, and great gameplay and plot. i am sold.

he also spoke on Nintendo and its team work on Twin Snakes, Eternal Darkness[that game is soo well respected, and inspiring for developers, i had no clue], how he meet with mr. miyamoto, and mr. iwata, is just amazin.

i am 90% sold on the game, i have to find videos on it and see if i like i what i am seeing....

now this is a big deal for me since i JUST NOW got a second console, have a GameCube, DS, GBA, and Wii, 100% loyal, i just recently got a PS2-Silver-Slim, and God of War, because with the hype around God of War 2, i have given in, its greek mythology influenced....im loving it!! now i am looking to buy Okami, GTA Trilogy.

just wanted to share...hee hee its a big deal for me, since i wasnt planning on getting 360 or ps3, but now i will most likely get a 360 over ps3, due its exclusives and too human, also bio shock looks soo sweet. lol.

greenleaflink

Id wait for reviews to come out before you decide.. This game was pretty horrible last E3. 

Plug1Plug2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Plug1Plug2
Member since 2005 • 1387 Posts
um. good. thanks for sharing. I am a sheep who will also be getting a 360 instead of a PS3. Sony really blew it.
chutup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 chutup
Member since 2005 • 7656 Posts
well, I wouldn't say I want a 360 just for Too Human, but I agree with you that it looks like an awesome game. I'm glad someone else is hyped about the mythological plot. It's like, mythology, but here's the twist, it's in SPACE. Now that's what I call AAA material.
greenleaflink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 greenleaflink
Member since 2006 • 3686 Posts
[QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]um. good. thanks for sharing. I am a sheep who will also be getting a 360 instead of a PS3. Sony really blew it.

tell me about it eh, im totally stoked too that devil may cry 4 is going xbox!! thats gta! devil may cry! virtua fighter! and assasins creed! all we need is metal gear solid 4. :>
Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Bansheesdie
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts
Too Human is going to be awesome, I say as good as Eternal Darkness.
Tiago Fontana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tiago Fontana
Member since 2003 • 471 Posts

Im a nintendo and sony fan..!

When i start reading some articles.. it made me change my mind and get a 360

Trust me.. worst thing i ever did.. i just hate it!

Soo buy what u like... and the games u wanna play..

Dont go by what people say here... all bunch of fanboys!

Im going to sell to get a wii or a PS3 cause i know i will be doing the right thing..

U should choose what u think is best for u... maybe even a 360! 

jahdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jahdude
Member since 2006 • 382 Posts
Right now, the only reason for me to even consider getting a PS3 is MGS4, given that the rest of the franchises i like are on the X360 (except Tekken6, but then its a fighter, so guess i can live w/o it, and never liked FF), but i am a big fan of MGS4 series, and basically if it does come to the X360, well no more reason (for me) to get a PS3. I will probably pick up the Zephyr in May, hopefully that is its release date, or even earlier, since dont wanna get the older version, and Black does sound better, look better too. Too Human has the potential to be great, but also the potential to flop, your call really, i ama in between, but from i know its more or less hack n slash, and that aint exactly my fav. genre (I disliked DMC3 for example)
MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#14 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts
I want a 360 for Banjo-Threeie.
Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts
The only good thing out of Silicon Knights was Blood Omen.
OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
[QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]um. good. thanks for sharing. I am a sheep who will also be getting a 360 instead of a PS3. Sony really blew it.

Wii60 ftw.
peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 peaceful_anger
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
I'm also 100% Nintendo fan not fanboy, but I will get a 360 for Banjo Threeie and some others. But Banjo Threeie is the system seller for me.
jahdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jahdude
Member since 2006 • 382 Posts
[QUOTE="OGTiago"][QUOTE="Plug1Plug2"]um. good. thanks for sharing. I am a sheep who will also be getting a 360 instead of a PS3. Sony really blew it.

Wii60 ftw.

Nah dude, its PCWii60 ftw :p
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
good im also a nintendo fan, but that doesnt stop me to own xbox360, u can have a lot fun with the wii and xbox360 both consoles offer great great fun :)
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Keep in mind that StarCraft and Halo had awful showings at E3. StarCraft was actually taken off the convention floor because it was terrible. Yeah, Halo and StarCraft turned out allright, I don't even know if you guys remember those games.
Raidea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Raidea
Member since 2006 • 4366 Posts
Link to the podcast please!
Darklayk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Darklayk
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts

greenleaflink
i'm with you, i love my wii but will be getting a 360 in about 6 months, GTA 4, Fable 2, Too human, Alan wake. Now these are games i want to play along with ssbb, smg and metriod 3
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
If you get a 360, you are not a fanboy anymore.
Ericvon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ericvon71
Member since 2004 • 3219 Posts
Good deal dude just be weary of the hardware.....................
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34617 Posts
Eternal Sonata is the only game that can make me want to have a 360. Don't really know if I'm buying one in the future or not, though.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
cough*banwagner*cough
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
If you get a 360, you are not a fanboy anymore.foxhound_fox
Im a huge nintendo fanboy, and i will be getting a 360. Just because Im a fanboy deosnt mean i can only own one console. I still be the same fanboy when i get my 360.
Tamarind_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Tamarind_Face
Member since 2007 • 2270 Posts

You listen to IGN podcasts? LOL

Do you know that IDN editors are the most ignorant and fanboyish editors. Podcast? listen to podcasts.

Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 Shadow_op
Member since 2006 • 4566 Posts
[QUOTE="Ibacai"]I urge caution on Too Human until you see it at launch. The first demo was rushed and horrible. So the game has been reworked from the ground up apparently. I just don't like to see gamers burnt.

Yea it sucked horribly...
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts
By the time it is released the 360 will probably be 300 bucks so you get to also save 100 dollars.
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#31 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
I'm picking up a 360 for Mass Effect. :)
Avatar image for psycotictaratua
psycotictaratua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 psycotictaratua
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts
I'm also a Nintendo fan, and couldn't care less about the other consoles.  However, if there's a game you absolutely love, it's well worth buying a system.  I don't know much about Silicon Knights though, you might want to at least wait until reviews come out until you pay $400.
Avatar image for psycotictaratua
psycotictaratua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 psycotictaratua
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts

cough*banwagner*coughpoopinloop32

Right, it's much better to be such a fanboy, that when a game comes out that you genuinely love, you consider it to be poor, simply because it's on another system. 

Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gears360
Member since 2007 • 1356 Posts
they should make a game about all that mythology of christianity a game with miracles, faith healing, walk on water action etc
tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
[QUOTE="Gears360"]they should make a game about all that mythology of christianity a game with miracles, faith healing, walk on water action etc

NO!