How satisfied are you with the Xbox one X?

• 80 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Poll How satisfied are you with the Xbox one X? (93 votes)

Very satisfied, X enhanced easily looks Next gen compared to OG Xbox One 45%
Satisfied, it's worth the money but I wish there was something more like... 13%
Not satisfied, I own one and it's too expensive or I am a lying cow 17%
Micro$oft should stop making consoles because competition is not good for the market 25%

I own an Xbox one X alongside Titanfall 2, Battlefront 2, Assassin's Creed Origins and Forza 7. Even tough I am running a 40" 1080p panel the increased graphical assets alongside the downsampling sharpness are very impressive. The fact that 3 of the above games run at 60fps is another milestone.

I am also very impressed with the UHD-Blu ray player that's included. I love how M$ supports BC and is rereleasing 4K patches for older games. Halo 3 looks amazing for example. I feel the jump is as big as the Xbox 360 to Xbox one.

The only gripe I have is that the console should have come with something extra. Like an extra controller, play and charge kit or a free year of Xbox live for example. 500$ is steep but it was very worth it for me. Very satisfied indeed. & what about you?

• 
pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@VERTIGO47 said:
@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: it doesn’t hurt me at all pal. I have a laptop that shits all over your bone x. And guess what? It also allows me to do my work, surf videos of your mother and play games at 1440p 120fps.

PC + PS4 is the combo. Xbox is not needed.

The fact you had to pathetically mention his mother shows how much of a no life miserable butthurt emotionally rekt loser you are (that goes for most Cows on these forums).

X1X has you shook.....people's choices and opinions that are not pro-Sony, definitely has you bleeding from your anus, and severely shook.

Are you upset that my laptop runs xbox excloooosives better than your xbone?? LOL keep em comin

xboxps2cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 xboxps2cube
Member since 2005 • 1362 Posts

I like that Microsoft stepped up with the hardware but they totally forgot about the games. Maybe Microsoft will invest money into gaming studios next gen to go along with some good hardware. The Forza/Halo combo Has failed them this generation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

@quadknight said:

OP was worried he wouldn’t get any positive Xbone votes hence the shitty poll options. If you were really confident with Xbone you would have open and unbiased poll options.

? Shows the sad state Xbox is in that lems are looking for safe spaces even in a forum like SW.

I was more worried people would vote for the last option, so as a tester bet I included it. If you don't own a console, you can't review it now can you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5ebd39d683340

@tgob89:

@tgob89 said:
@jahnee said:
@shellcase86 said:
@paradocs said:

I like how everyone is too immature to make a poll without projecting themselves into it.

Yea, it's annoying.

Explain to me dear sir. How can you even vote if you don't own the console?

But you made a poll with the assumption that everyone who has Xbox one X loves the system or they are HAVE TO BE a sony fanboy, and so you made poll options that would only indicate:

1. You love the system.

or

2. You are a sony fanboy if you don't like the system.

Great gob Mr neutrality.

If you don't like people selecting the fanboy options you offered other than the one of pure love for xbox one X, perhaps you should have created more reasonable options for people instead of your forced fanboy ones for people who don't share your opinion.

BTW: I didn't vote in your silly poll

Ah yes, you were wrong about the assumption that you either love the system or are a Sony fanboy. "Not satisfied, I own one and it's too expensive or I am a lying cow". Do you notice the "or". That means either Xbox one X owners voted this one OR lying cows. It's a fact that when you don't own a console you can't say you are not satisfied. Logic bruh. Bru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By deactivated-5ebd39d683340

How about this notion? What if M$ ends BC with the Xbox one X console, and reboots it's console platform from scratch with a spiritual successor to the Xbox brand with a handful of new IP first party launch titles at the end of 2020.

Since M$ already already has a professional team working on new BC and Enhanced titles, they could setup a program where X owners can vote on a monthly poll (on their console) where they can express which games they want to see get BC'd/enhanced next. This program could well continue into next gen and would increase the longevity of the X. A 4Tb X could be released with equal specs/price at the end of 2018, and we could start seeing some exlusives on the X by mid 2019, just before the Xbox 2 is announced around November 2019. Sounds like a plan J Allard?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#56 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@pdogg93: Ah you one of those morons. Gotcha!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44129 Posts

Stupid insecure fanboys and their Phony, the one and only... Polls. The OG Xbox BC games when played on X1X look next gen when compared to PS Bore Poo.... So it's other for me...

The Mighty X1X MonsterBox MasterRace is the most powahful console on the planet and I seriously couldn't be moaar happy with that bad boy. AwesomeSauce on steroids.. Baby!!!

Thank you, MS, for the gamers... Jazz. :P

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@pdogg93 said:
@kingtito said:
@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: it doesn’t hurt me at all pal. I have a laptop that shits all over your bone x. And guess what? It also allows me to do my work, surf videos of your mother and play games at 1440p 120fps.

Yep, cows once again hiding behind the PC. Guess what son, I have a PS4, PC, X1X and Switch. You're still a butthurt cow because your precious PS4 is no longer the powerhouse console. The best console multiplats will be on the X1X and it has those tears flowing. Why else would a cow that A) doesn't have an Xbox B) plan on getting an Xbox and C) doesn't play the games on the Xbox continue to post in Xbox threads? Could it be that butthurt cows are so famous for? Yeah I think so.....stay salty cow

How is it that i'm butthurt exactly? My laptop > xbox one x. Do you have a reading comprehension disability? Do understand that I can play all xbox titles better than you can?

Hiding behind the PC proves just how shook you are son. Hey, your precious PS4 is no longer the most powerful console in the world.....shooooook

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@metalboi said:

Very satisfied since I sold my Xbone.

LMFAO

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44263 Posts

While I don’t have one yet from what I know and seen from the system I am very satisfied with the system that Microsoft put forth.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

I was in the market for an expensive paperweight, but decided on this instead for $420. Saved $80 over getting an Xbox One X Paperweight.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#63 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69662 Posts

@pdogg93 said:

How is it that i'm butthurt exactly? My laptop > xbox one x. Do you have a reading comprehension disability? Do understand that I can play all xbox titles better than you can?

You are in a thread asking about how satisfied people are with the Xbox One X and you are talking about your laptop being better. Seems like you are the one that is exhibiting signs of butt sores.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts
@Pedro said:

More pleased with the One X than my Pro. My Pro is now serving time at someone else's abode.

So would have been cheaper to forgo both and buy a gaming PC.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Needs more Xs

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 kingtito

@ten_pints said:
@Pedro said:

More pleased with the One X than my Pro. My Pro is now serving time at someone else's abode.

So would have been cheaper to forgo both and buy a gaming PC.

Why do you ASSume everyone wants to game on a PC? Hate to break it to you but some people might just prefer gaming on consoles.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 pdogg93

@Pedro: yea you got me alright. So butthurt being able to play the best exclusives along with VR all on my PS4 pro.

I’m wondering how the xbone x fixes gears 4’s shitty campaign? How about halo 5’s? I wonder if I’m missing out on playing PUBG at sub 30 fps at medium settings?

Hmmm... nope! Lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@Pedro: yea you got me alright. So butthurt being able to play the best exclusives along with VR all on my PS4 pro.

I’m wondering how the xbone x fixes gears 4’s shitty campaign? How about halo 5’s? I wonder if I’m missing out on playing PUBG at sub 30 fps at medium settings?

Hmmm... nope! Lol

But you ARE butthurt even though you say you have a Pro with PSVR and yet here you are talking about a game you don't play on a system you don't own. That just screams you're butthurt AND let's not forget that you have to resort to personal insults and THAT a clear indication of your pain.

[insert quarter]

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Coming from the base Xbox One to the X is a pretty big damn difference. I'm very satisfied. Playing ACO, Wolfenstein 2, Quantum Break and Forza 7 the upgrade not only in resolution, but animation, draw distance, details, ect look fantastic. I cant wait to see next years games when devs really have a handle on what it can do and how best to get the most from it. Overall the difference in graphics and animation on my 4K HDR tv is pretty significant. Now bring on State of Decay and hopefully a great *fingers crossed* Crackdown 3.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 pdogg93

@kingtito: it’s only personal if you take it personally buddy lol. I’ve played halo and gears. I even played gears at 90-100 fps maxed out and it still sucked.

What I’m getting at is if you are playing the above mentioned turds on an Xbox one x, it’s still a turd. Albeit a 4k turd.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: it’s only personal if you take it personally buddy lol. I’ve played halo and gears. I even played gears at 90-100 fps maxed out and it still sucked.

What I’m getting at is if you are playing the above mentioned turds on an Xbox one x, it’s still a turd. Albeit a 4k turd.

That's not how it works amigo.

RIiiiggghhhttttttt. I totally believe you. Oh BTW your OPINION is what sucks but that's just my opinion of your sucky opinion. See how that works

I'm guessing you need to learn the difference between what an opinion is and what a fact is. Most cows do.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#72  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

This thread pretty much confirms Sony fanboys are assholes.

First its a shit troll poll that wasnt locked. Then a bunch of cows who dont have it are all here offering BS answers about something they dont have.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#73 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69662 Posts

@pdogg93 said:

Hmmm... nope! Lol

LOL. You are still here bitching about a system not only you do not own but is supposedly crappy. And yet you are in a thread that is not geared towards your preferred system. LOL. The butt sore is killing you.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2040 Posts

What is there to play on it that you can't play on PS4 or PC?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 kingtito

@blamix said:

What is there to play on it that you can't play on PS4 or PC?

And if you don't own a PC or play games on one? Let me guess, everyone has a gaming PC and only wants to game on a PC?

Take away you cows hiding behind your PC and there are plenty of games to play. I see no shortage of games to play on my X1X and I game on PC. Funny how I can play on PC AND consoles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@pdogg93 said:
@VERTIGO47 said:
@pdogg93 said:

The fact you had to pathetically mention his mother shows how much of a no life miserable butthurt emotionally rekt loser you are (that goes for most Cows on these forums).

X1X has you shook.....people's choices and opinions that are not pro-Sony, definitely has you bleeding from your anus, and severely shook.

Are you upset that my laptop runs xbox excloooosives better than your xbone?? LOL keep em comin

You mean that Fisher Price tablet from Toys R Us your poor mommy got you for Christmas last year?

OK

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#78 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@paradocs: I like how everyone is too immature to make a poll without projecting themselves into it"

That's why I don't believe religious texts are the word of God. Human ego.

That said, I was glad I upgraded to a Pro last year and am happy I did to an X this year.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2040 Posts

@kingtito: wrong answer :D

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#80 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@pdogg93:

OH YES KING TITO's WHITE KNIGHT IS HERE!!! This is system wars bitch, not your politically correct forum. GTFO"

That's pathetic. There is nothing politically correct about not acting like a 12 year old in the school yard. It's just common sense. No need to bring insulting mothers into it unless your goal is to hurt another rather than simply make your debate point.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kingtito

@blamix said:

@kingtito: wrong answer :D

Hahahah there are no wrong answers...only opinions :)

Avatar image for twosidedpolygon
TwoSidedPolygon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 TwoSidedPolygon
Member since 2017 • 45 Posts

I'm satisfied with it but your choices in the poll are horseshit. Put some normal stuff like "Very satisfied" "Satisfied" "Unsatisfied" "Very unsatisfied" rather than being a click-shaming asshole.