How do you PS3 owners feel about waiting for DLC?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

How do Xbox owners feel not getting remastered extra games with their copies of Dead Space 2 and Medal of Honor?

Besides, PS3 ownders get them later anyways, 3 months isn't a big deal when thats the average time in between major PS3 releases.

SPYDER0416
the 360 hasn't got those things in the past? lol oh you mean the current atmosphere where cows made out sony was a charitable organization and consumers got every thing branded sony for free...and that Developers would give sony exclusivity or even exclusivity time because of the sheer want and need to give sony these things....and it turns out that Sony have been paying money out to companies since the ps1 era for exclusivity.
Avatar image for deactivated-635601fd996cc
deactivated-635601fd996cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 deactivated-635601fd996cc
Member since 2009 • 4381 Posts
If I was a cow, I wouldn't care honestly.
AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

How do 360 owners feel about waiting over a year before their next big exclusive?

BPoole96

it's not a problem.

A lot of other games do well on the Xbox360.

like Multiplats and their bonus DLC.

infact the Xbox360 seems to be doing well and doesn't need as much exclusive support as the PS3.

keabrown79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 keabrown79
Member since 2008 • 626 Posts

How do you 360 owners feel about not being able to watch Bluray movies, no free online, having to buy only MS HDDs with lower capacity, having the highest hardware failure rate of all, not being able to play games in 3D or watch movies in 3D, how is it having no motion controllers with Kinect so your're limited to 2p games and no shooters with it, having 1 good exclusive game in all of 2011, having no WiFi built in to the system for the first 4 years?????????

clr84651

I have a Blu-Ray Player, i'll pay the live fee for better service, no reason to upgrade hard drive on either 250 gb system, have a S model so not worried about system failure and if it does fail i got a 3 year warranty instead of just 1 for YLOD, 3D is fail... i'd rather have higher FPS and resolution, i don't need move i have a wii besides the point that most all shooters are better with the 360 pad. why would i wana use a wii controller for it... exclusives you have a point but i have a PS3 so it is my exclusive machine. Also have a S model so wifi not an issue.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#55 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
Yeah I don't buy DLCs so I'm cool.
DevilMightCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 DevilMightCry
Member since 2007 • 3554 Posts
I feel great, because I don't buy DLC that much anyways. I could care less if the DLC was exclusive forever. You still get what you pay for (for the most time) from a full game anyways.
Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

Considering how little DLC I purchase, I don't. When I think about how many more games I get due to game development being where Sony's dollars are going, rather than DLC withholding, I really don't mind.