How do you Pc gamers feel..

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Metroid_Other_M
Metroid_Other_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Metroid_Other_M
Member since 2009 • 438 Posts

about building yourselves a badass rig and then hear devs say that they won't release games on pc because of piracy, or release them 1 year later, giving you some crappy ports, drm and such?

are you unhappy about their main focus on consoles or just don't mind?

I know Pc gets far more exclusives than consoles, but I'm clearly referring to big budget games such as Red Dead Redempion, Alan Wake, MGS4 etc.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

I feel pretty good because i still have more games to place then console gamers.

SC2, Diablo III and SWTOR will have 10000x the replaability of every console game released in the next 2 years.

farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts

i feel great that ill be getting starcraft 2 soon

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

I iz happy because I can play free good games like Alien Swarm which i just recently downloaded. OH BOY, how I WISH you could try this game. Its RLY RLY RLYYYYYYY fun. But w/e right? I mean you have a better games right? Thats why you pay $60-$80 for the same game we pay $20 for. Your version is obviously better because its more expensive right?

Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

Don't really care cause i got a 360 and PC

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17854 Posts
not bothered. im kinda gone off blockbuster games at the mo. i wont be buying a COD or halo or KZ or gears for a long long time. i dont think i will bother with crysis 2 at this stage either. i think the next game i will be getting that could be considered a blockbuster is ME3 or DA2...which ever comes first. there are a few ubi blockbusters id like but im boycotting them on all platforms due to their daft DRM on the PC. waits dont bother me. i know the PC version of GTA4 gets alot of flack but when you stand back and take a look at it..it was worth the wait imho. as well as being 20 quid cheaper here it looked and ran better on my rig i had at the time and looks and runs even better with my current rig: mittens. its not like i sit there twiddeling my thumbs and wait..it being the only thing on me mind. i have plenty of other games to be getting on with until its released. would i love more focus and budget put towards PC games? sure. it does sadden me that game tech has basically stalled now and will remain so until the next consoles. if a dev was to make a game that would bring the PCs best hardware to its knees....a new crysis so to speak (not crysis 2) it would be a sight to behold and would make a mockery of every other game in existence in terms of technology. at the mo we only have samples (nvidia/ati tech demos and the haven engine) and its a shame to see it as only that. elder scrolls 5 on the haven engine.......mmmmmmmm. but technology doesnt make great games. recently ive been playing alot of kings bounty and sid meiers pirates. from a tech standpoint there very out of date but there great crack. gal civ has also been chewing up a fair bit of my life. after that there more rooting to be done as i find more gems and there will be plenty to be getting on with on the PC gaming front. the only thing that does really annoy me is certain DRM. im not anti all DRM but the ubi DRM is just rediculous (its also appeared on consoles mind..capcom used it for a PSN game). alpha protocol has a great DRM system and steam remains awesome of course.
StrawberryHill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 StrawberryHill
Member since 2008 • 5321 Posts

Piracy bothers me, regardless of the platform. I don't mind waiting for games to be released later. Bad porting doesn't really bother me either...if it's not optimized for mouse and keyboard, I have an XBox controller. :)

Avatar image for ColdfireTrilogy
ColdfireTrilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 ColdfireTrilogy
Member since 2005 • 4911 Posts

I feel pretty good because i still have more games to place then console gamers.

SC2, Diablo III and SWTOR will have 10000x the replaability of every console game released in the next 2 years.

Fizzman
Its not the quantity, even though we have that. We have games with LONG shelf lives. Heck Doom3 has a full conversion mod called The Darkness Mod, that has the depth and complexity of a 30-40$ game ... FOR FREE .... console players literally buy TONS of games due to gameplay times of 10-15 hours and then never returning back to them...
knight0151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 knight0151
Member since 2008 • 1205 Posts

Bro, I feel good playing my many Indie games, World of Warcraft, Starcraft one/two, Stalker series, and the multi plats that are pretty much always better on PC, 70% of the time anyways, with 70+ frames per second, with a high level of anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering, having steam deals, Metro 2033 for 12 bucks. What is it on consoles? 60 bucks, 50 now? Bad company 2 on the PC had a sale for about 20 bucks a month or two back ago, I got that, I enjoy it. Fallout 3 modded, oblivion, modded? Yeah.

I feel good.

DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#10 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

about building yourselves a badass rig and then hear devs say that they won't release games on pc because of piracy, or release them 1 year later, giving you some crappy ports, drm and such?

I know Pc gets far more exclusives than consoles, but I'm clearly referring to big budget games such as Red Dead Redempion, Alan Wake, MGS4 etc.

Metroid_Other_M

When was there ever a chance of MGS appearing on PC?

Anyway, I think it's pretty ironic that Alan Wake was only released on the 360 because 'that's where the money's at', after which it completely failed and spawned rumours that it's coming back to the PC with its tail between its legs. And RDR is a pity.

I can't be bothered though as PC is still the ultimate platform for depth and creativity.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

It's fine when I can play ArmA 2 OA, Starcraft 2, STALKER CoP, Just Cause 2 (DX 11), TF2, and get games like Alien Swarm for free.

italygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 italygamer
Member since 2009 • 668 Posts

it bothers me, but I got myself an xbox 360 to fill hte lack of these games. but somehow being used to a high framerate and higher resolutions make console games look a bit shabby. Late ports on Pc are due to piracy? hmm I don't believe it

SaPhIrX_lOl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13 SaPhIrX_lOl
Member since 2009 • 592 Posts

I got a nice PC and xbox360. :|

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#14 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
Considering I have a huge backlog of games, I feel they would be doing me a favor if they released a port some time down the line.
Valiant_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Valiant_Rebel
Member since 2009 • 4197 Posts

I lost some interest in big budget/big blockbuster titles a few months ago around February/March of this year. I am not saying they are bad, but I began to lose interest in the over the top explosions, the in-your-face action, the "on the edge of your seat" feeling. A game having a big budget does not automatically mean a person is going to like it.

Some devs say they do not want to release a game on PC because of "fear" of piracy, but when said game doesn't do so well in sales, are we allowed to say the game did not sell because of piracy on consoles? Was Alan Wake's poor sales because of the rampant piracy on the 360? There have been small "rumors" about it coming to PC again, but I'm not holding my breath. I already rented it and played it. Red Dead Redemption is a Rockstar game, and knowing their history, it will end up on PC soon (usually 6 months time). Metal Gear Solid 4 isn't exactly a fair example to use, considering Sony supported it during it's development, thus making it a PS3 exclusive. Had it been announced for PC and PS3 and then cut down to PS3, it would be a good example to use, but that isn't the case.

If you want to talk in terms of expenses, I have saved tons of money on games. During Steam's summer sale, I turned $60 into 25 games. I also saved myself $50 - $100 buy buying the Fallout 3: GOTY Edition when it was $25 on Steam as well. I purchased TES3 and TES4 for about $15. I bought Mirror's Edge for $5, Dead Space for $10, Crysis: Maximum Edition for $20 and Mass Effect 2 for $22. Alien Swarm was released for free today just as Portal was free during May. I purchased Street Fighter 4 for $10 and Grand Theft Auto IV for $5 as well as the episodes for $15. I also bought Left 4 Dead 2 for $10 when I was about to buy it for $30 the day after.

Along with the sales comes the games. Along with the strong third party support comes the indie games and the huge backlog of games availible. Although the games boil down to preference, my preference lies with the games found on PC. I haven't experienced anything like Penumbra or STALKER on consoles. I also have that $100 million dollar exclusive Starcraft 2 arriving within a week's time.

So yeah, I feel pretty awesome.

For any games I can't get on PC (Limbo being the next game), I will play them on my consoles, which is not often. Yes, contrary to popular belief, there are people that prefer playing on PC who own consoles as well. It's no different than a person that owns a 360 and a PS3, but plays his PS3 more.

shalashaska88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 shalashaska88
Member since 2005 • 3198 Posts
That's why I got a PS3. I got the best of both worlds. :)
Avatar image for Raymundo_Manuel
Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Raymundo_Manuel
Member since 2010 • 4641 Posts

I feel pretty darn good.

I couldn't care less about some of those titles, as I find some of them to be a bit overhyped imo. I don't feel I'm missing out on much.

And plus there are big budget exclusives coming out for PC. Crysis was a big budget exclusive, The Witcher is a AAA quality game (I donno how much it actually cost though), Civ V and Starcraft 2 are on their way, Diablo 3 will be here shortly, Shogun 2, and The Old Republic.

PC Gaming is it's own seperate corner of the market from console gaming. It's not going to be as mainstream (even though it's undoubtely the largest part of the market). You don't expect to find blockbusters at every corner on the PC because that's not a defining characteristic of the platform. There are so many games that come out that don't even get noticed by the general public. A free game like League of Legends for instance is never mentioned in System Wars (probably never, I'm just assuming), and yet it has hundreds of thousands of players. You think these gamers care for even a second that that game is not a AAA billion copy selling PC exclusive? Do you think PC gamers in general care about review scores? I partake in many forums, and that's probably the last thing on their mind is "why aren't all our games made with $30 million dollar budgets" or "why aren't our games getting AAA scores on Gamespot!". imo it's a pathetic way of choosing which games are worth playing, and which are not.

You'll find eventually that PC gamers ask for different things out of their games. It's why mod communities exist, and it's why it's possible to find a game from over 10 years ago with one private server still going for the remaining 10 people that still play it. Having blockbuster hits means very little when there is always a steady stream of content, and games on the platform.

People need to stop comparing PC's to consoles as if they're comparing apples to apples.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

At this point, one of my favorite arguments works in their favor: if they really gave a damn, they'd just buy a console.

WhenCicadasCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 WhenCicadasCry
Member since 2010 • 2727 Posts

Why would I wanna play last gen games? :? Plus, looking ahead.. Starcraft 2, The Witcher 2, Crysis 2, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Diablo 3. I'm good. :)

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
What you call "games" I call a travesty. If Modern Warfare 2, Final Fantasy XIII and Heavy Rain represent the pinnacle of console gaming, you can keep it. I have all of the systems this generation, I find myself going to consoles for games like Demon's Souls and 3D Dot Heroes. I find myself turning to handhelds for Castlevanias and Metal Gear Solids. I find myself turning to PC whenever I spend too long gaming on consoles, because inevitably the console experience runs ashore, the boat smashed, all the little bits of shallow gaming experience torn to shreds. - So it's a mixture, but if you're looking at the mainstream to decide what's good, you're probably thinking about this in too narrow a way to begin with.
tainted_lynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tainted_lynx
Member since 2010 • 720 Posts

Starcraft + World of Warcraft + Diablo

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#22 jedikevin2
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts

I feel Great. DCS Black Shark + Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead + Shatter + new CSS update + l4d1 mod I hate mountains 4 + Engineer update TF2 + Touhou Project + Alien Swarm + Fifa Online + Need for speed Online + games bought during Steam sale (cryostasis 2 dollars, rocket knight 5 dollars, overlord complete collection 4 dollars) = Been great gaming for me. Don't even get me on Starcraft 2 once it releases.

Konxumer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 Konxumer
Member since 2005 • 711 Posts
I feel pretty darn good, but I'm no so up on my high horse that I'm not at least a little miffed about SSFIV. Oh well back to TvC.
Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#24 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

Fizzman
Almost a decade and a half for Starcraft 2 and it will be about the same for diablo 3, no elder scrolls , no AD&D RPGs like NWN, Baldurs Gate, vampire, Torment etc.. No I am not happy it's what made me buy a PS3 .... Games that I like used to come out all the time on PC. M$ seen to it to stop that. Have fun waiting over a decade and not get new PC only RPGs. It really blows!!
Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#25 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
As a Rpg gamer who enjoys RPGs (both j & w) that contain loads of depth, who also can't stand mmos especially noobified wow, I am miffed
jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jedikevin2

As a Rpg gamer who enjoys RPGs (both j & w) that contain loads of depth, who also can't stand mmos especially noobified wow, I am miffedMidnightshade29

Then go play some RPG games then such as Deadly Sins 2: Shining Force, Sacred 2, Zweii II, Students of Round, YS Origin, Generation XTH, Torchlight and offcourse a good on all platforms known as Dragon Age Origins. You could also go play a good rpg that runs well on PC and not on consoles known as LAst Remnant.

Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Raymundo_Manuel

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Midnightshade29

Almost a decade and a half for Starcraft 2 and it will be about the same for diablo 3, no elder scrolls , no AD&D RPGs like NWN, Baldurs Gate, vampire, Torment etc.. No I am not happy it's what made me buy a PS3 .... Games that I like used to come out all the time on PC. M$ seen to it to stop that. Have fun waiting over a decade and not get new PC only RPGs. It really blows!!

I think it's just a phase.

There's quite a few RPGs now, though obviously not huge name RPGs. Then there's multiplats which I'm sure you know most would be superior on the PC :P Consoles seem like they'll always be the place for JRPGs (I'm talking handheld consoles, and home consoles)

I expect the genre to come around full swing eventually. Point and Click games almost went extinct a decade ago, and now they come out all the time it seems.

Trends set the industry. Right now isometric RPGs aren't the "in" thing :P

WhenCicadasCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 WhenCicadasCry
Member since 2010 • 2727 Posts

I feel Great. DCS Black Shark + Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead + Shatter + new CSS update + l4d1 mod I hate mountains 4 + Engineer update TF2 + Touhou Project + Alien Swarm + Fifa Online + Need for speed Online + games bought during Steam sale (cryostasis 2 dollars, rocket knight 5 dollars, overlord complete collection 4 dollars) = Been great gaming for me. Don't even get me on Starcraft 2 once it releases.

jedikevin2

DCS Black Shark is amazing.

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
I find myself turning to PC whenever I spend too long gaming on consoles, because inevitably the console experience runs ashore, the boat smashed, all the little bits of shallow gaming experience torn to shreds. subrosian
I love the irony of this line. Considering you just finished mentioning Demon's Souls.
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
[QUOTE="subrosian"]I find myself turning to PC whenever I spend too long gaming on consoles, because inevitably the console experience runs ashore, the boat smashed, all the little bits of shallow gaming experience torn to shreds. xsubtownerx
I love the irony of this line. Considering you just finished mentioning Demon's Souls.

I have seen you praise some of the shallowest RPG experiences this gen, so I don't know if you should be saying that. PC gets enough best versions of games plus exclusives that its all good. When I play Mafia 2 or Witcher 2, at 1152p with 8x AA, 16xAF, and such, the console versions will look half as good at best. The Witcher 2 is getting consolized after the PC version, so I don't feel too bad. Stalker is one of the most unique experiances this generation, and so many amazing indie games.
Kokuro_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kokuro_Kun
Member since 2009 • 2339 Posts
Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and Star Wars the old republic. That is enough gaming for anyone... I think Blizzard owns PC gaming BTW...
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#32 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

DCS Black Shark is amazing.

WhenCicadasCry

Yeah, if you want the most complex, and hardcore game ever made. Haha. :P

SparkyProtocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#33 SparkyProtocol
Member since 2009 • 7680 Posts
Soooooooooo many games and sales.
wirey87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 wirey87
Member since 2009 • 337 Posts

[QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="subrosian"]I find myself turning to PC whenever I spend too long gaming on consoles, because inevitably the console experience runs ashore, the boat smashed, all the little bits of shallow gaming experience torn to shreds. 110million

I have seen you praise some of the shallowest RPG experiences this gen, so I don't know if you should be saying that. PC gets enough best versions of games plus exclusives that its all good. When I play Mafia 2 or Witcher 2, at 1152p with 8x AA, 16xAF, and such, the console versions will look half as good at best. The Witcher 2 is getting consolized after the PC version, so I don't feel too bad. Stalker is one of the most unique experiances this generation, and so many amazing indie games.

yes but at what cost? having a powerful cpmputer is nice, but how many people can afford it?

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jedikevin2

What does cost have to do with his statement wirey87? There is a place to argue that but his statement nor did this thread promote such a statement.

Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Raymundo_Manuel

[QUOTE="110million"][QUOTE="xsubtownerx"] I love the irony of this line. Considering you just finished mentioning Demon's Souls.wirey87

yes but at what cost? having a powerful cpmputer is nice, but how many people can afford it?

I own a PC that cost $600 that I've already mentioned plays most games at max at 1920x1080 resolution (aside from Crysis, and I'm sure Shattered Horizon and Metro 2033).

You consider the cost of a $200-$300 Xbox or PS3, and even the most barebones computer at Best Buy and you'd probably spend $600 or MORE because a PC is about more than just games. Only difference is my PC would have far better performance in gaming and multimedia than both those consoles, and that PC. That was one of my big driving factors of getting into custom building computers is that you get so much for your money it's not even funny.

The cost of PCs has gone down substantially. Digital Distribution has brought about the cheapest era of PC gaming I've ever seen. You don't see PC gamers raving about Steam for no reason. These holiday sales come along, and there's 700-800 games on sale. Many upwards of 50-90% off.

What was a fact in the past is no longer relevant today. Times have changed for PCs. There's a wide range of choices you can make as a PC gamer. I've got friends who game on laptops they bought at the store (they play games like Dota, League of Legends, or Team Fortress), and then there's me with a $600 do everything PC, and then I've got another friend who's spent probably $2000 on his PC to transform it into the ultimate gaming/music/movie entertainment device. It's got an amazing sound system, some very high tech accessories, a beautiful monitor, etc.

Genesis9100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37 Genesis9100
Member since 2010 • 295 Posts

I am fine with it. after all... my pc games... are all excessively good and longer then a console game i can compare because i have psp ps3 ps2 xbox360 and wii before anyone is offended. and also alot of pc gamers are "die hards" besides.. we still get alot of the great games. almost all of them infact. and to top it off we get deals on our games from steam. deals that console games would never get =p so i love that factor =]

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 aia89
Member since 2009 • 2828 Posts

Ms, Sony and Nintendo bag the best devs and exclusives that are likely to sell well. Heavy Rain started out as a Pc game until Sony decided to "get in the way" . Alan Wake, Gear 2/3...

Pc gaming is good for low budget games, m+kb games and multiplats

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Fizzman

Ms, Sony and Nintendo bag the best devs and exclusives that are likely to sell well. Heavy Rain started out as a Pc game until Sony decided to "get in the way" . Alan Wake, Gear 2/3...

aia89

Trolling or joking?

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 aia89

[QUOTE="aia89"]

Fizzman

Trolling or joking?

my opinion. I see consoles to be more specific for gaming, while Pc is more to showcase the power of your shiny crispy gfx thanks to your monster gpu and cpu
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Fizzman

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="aia89"]

aia89

Trolling or joking?

my opinion. I see consoles to be more specific for gaming, while Pc is more to showcase the power of your shiny crispy gfx thanks to your monster gpu and cpu

And yet PC gaming has more games and more quality games.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#42 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

How do I feel?

Pretty good,considering that in just a few days I´ll be playing Starcraft 2.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jedikevin2
While you wait you need to hop on Alien Swarm Arach666. Games just amazing not to mention 100% free.
UACmarine2O8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 UACmarine2O8
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I'm pretty good actually, can't wait for TOR, Fallout New Vegas (MAWDS MAWDS AND MOAR MODS!), and a few other games.
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts

Metroid_Other_M
so how does it feel that your x360 can't run mgs4? your argument is broken till you only use games that are only both console but not on pc which there are very few of. I have more than enough games to keep me going.
tutt3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tutt3r
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

feels good bro

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Arach666

While you wait you need to hop on Alien Swarm Arach666. Games just amazing not to mention 100% free.jedikevin2

I´m not at home right now and my laptop has a super crappy net conection(10mb:oops: ).

I´ll be downloading it when I come back home 2 days from now,net there is soooo much better:D

Besides,I started the SC campaigns yesterday and I intend to finish all six before SC2 comes out,just to have the lore fresh in my mind:P

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 aia89

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]While you wait you need to hop on Alien Swarm Arach666. Games just amazing not to mention 100% free.Arach666

I´m not at home right now and my laptop has a super crappy net conection(10mb:oops: ).

I´ll be downloading it when I come back home 2 days from now,net there is soooo much better:D

Besides,I started the SC campaigns yesterday and I intend to finish all six before SC2 comes out,just to have the lore fresh in my mind:P

10mb crappy??
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Feels good.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Arach666
[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]While you wait you need to hop on Alien Swarm Arach666. Games just amazing not to mention 100% free.aia89

10mb crappy??

I feel it is,compared to the 100mb I have at home:P