Hideki Kamiya tells Smash Bros fans to 'f*ck off'

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Is this really his account?  Reading through his tweets, he sounds like quite the tool.  Go figure.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#102 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="bobcheeseball"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"] I would expect someone with the word Mario in their username to say something like that, NEXT.

cows are hella worse

I guess i should be clear, NEXT TO SOMEONE THAT ISN'T A RAGING NINTENDO FANBOY.

cows are hella worse.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
smash > bayo + wonderful 101 + every other game of his combinedcampzor
lol
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Oh wow, what a reaction. Yet, I'm over here dying of laughter. haha

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52447 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="lamprey263"]anyhow Bayonetta would make a nice addition to the roster, if she's not overly powerful, I imagine it goes without saying she doesn't get her birthday suit, magic hair portal special attacks, or those cool torture attacksMario1331

Bleh. Anarchy Reigns is still the best game to feature Bayonetta then.

because shes so rediculously OP

No. That's not what my post is about.
Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#106 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

[QUOTE="Mario1331"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Bleh. Anarchy Reigns is still the best game to feature Bayonetta then.freedomfreak

i know i know it was a joke

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="X_CAPCOM_X"]

Only for them to have Smash permanently banned this time, because the players are so incredibly rude... Destroying people's arcade sticks and what not.

X_CAPCOM_X

Wut.

/

That's right- I forgot that people here don't really know what happens at EVO-- because they don't go to tournaments. Ask any of the OG Marvel players about how they got their TVs stolen by Smash players and other funny stories.

I've heard stories such as this.  But the FGC is filled with drama and butthurt people, it's not really surprising.  Smash players act like the entire world is against them (kinda true since their game blows) but I do know that Smash players are fvckin dickheads at tourneys.  But the "traditional" FGC is no saintly group either.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52447 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Mario1331"]

Mario1331

i know i know it was a joke

Oh, yeah, you're not wrong.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts

I can understand his frustration, but he kinda sounds like an angry 15 year old right now. Telling a fan base to "fuvk off" is a good way to not make some people not want to buy your games anymore.

Demonjoe93
"Some" representing a very tiny fraction of people who base their purchases off of their impressions of the developers rather than the fun and enjoyment of the games themselves. Kamiya is a creative genius in the gaming world and has made some extravagantly good games. If he wants to act like an assho!e he has every right. And really, Smash Bros fans are some of the worst when it comes to obsession and pestering developers for information.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#110 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

[QUOTE="WitIsWisdom"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"] Nope. Melee and 64 are solid competitive fighters in their own right and can be played as such. DJ-Lafleur

If you like the games that is fine... I just never got into any of them. In my opinion that franchise is easily one of the most over rated franchises ever. If you think a SB game had the largest scene over other fighters I disagree... if you can show me proof that is cool and all, but I can think of a few other games I would predict have larger scenes. No reason to get upset over my opinion man... lol

The competitive Smash Scene isn't as large as some ofn the biggest fighting franchise scenes, but considering the Smash scene is practically grass roots in that Nintendo doesn;t really help them much and smahs players had to do most of the work themselves, they've managed to make a respectable scene and to this day still thrive. It's because of this that Melee is going to Evo 2013.

I still can't help but wrap my head on how ironic that is.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#111 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] What's the point of putting in Bayonetta if you have to strip her of her identity and powers?

So teens with parents who don't let them buy M-rated games can get their boner on by putting her in sexually suggestive positions using clever camera angles with other characters?
jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#114 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Hahahaha, holy shit the nintendo "fans" are some aggravating people! Pretty hiliarious though, I would do the exact same if I were Kamiya dealing with millions of annoying little 12 year olds.

[QUOTE="Demonjoe93"]

I can understand his frustration, but he kinda sounds like an angry 15 year old right now. Telling a fan base to "fuvk off" is a good way to not make some people not want to buy your games anymore.

Zeviander

"Some" representing a very tiny fraction of people who base their purchases off of their impressions of the developers rather than the fun and enjoyment of the games themselves. Kamiya is a creative genius in the gaming world and has made some extravagantly good games. If he wants to act like an assho!e he has every right. And really, Smash Bros fans are some of the worst when it comes to obsession and pestering developers for information.

This can also have the exact opposite effect for people like myself, I'd buy something that is developed with rage! xD