Helldivers 2 sells out! Adds Democracy Dollars premium currency...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

Looks like the honeymoon is over and Sony wants to squeeze more cash out of their first successful service game! Democracy Dollars are coming and it can only be bought with real cash instead of earned in game like Super Credits. There will be a store too that will let you buy medals and other special stuff. It's truly pay to win now especially with PVP coming in the same update. Let it be known that Helldivers 2 died on April, 1st 2024...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58334 Posts

April Fools! 😂🤣😋

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6080 Posts

You guys are always late, April 1st was so yesterday.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3028 Posts

Hell dollars would have been a better name

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38890 Posts

Holy shit reading the tweet made me go berseker mode, and was ready to unleash on here and even reddit. Then i remembered it was the first.

No joke, if they were to add this into the game, i would uninstall the game the second i see it, and would be permanently spreading nothing but negativity about the game. MTX annoys me to the point of not much else in life lul.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58334 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Holy shit reading the tweet made me go berseker mode, and was ready to unleash on here and even reddit. Then i remembered it was the first.

No joke, if they were to add this into the game, i would uninstall the game the second i see it, and would be permanently spreading nothing but negativity about the game. MTX annoys me to the point of not much else in life lul.

Relax, they're not AAA. I think we're safe.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hardwenzen

@mrbojangles25 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I'd be ready to bet you that they were already acquired, or in the stages of being acquired by Sony. No chance Sony isn't scooping them up like Blue Point and Housemaqrue. A small dev can't be expensive to acquire, and they've made exactly what Sony wanted.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7206 Posts

@hardwenzen: Sony won't buy them, they don't make boring movie games that play themselves like you enjoy so much.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

Phew had me fooled for a second there… that would be sooo bad if they did that!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hardwenzen

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: Sony won't buy them, they don't make boring movie games that play themselves like you enjoy so much.

Like Housemarque and Bluepoint?🤡Bet you they're in the works of acquiring them, and by mid 2024 we'll know about that.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34618 Posts

That's a disgusting joke. Could just as well be true.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1256 Posts

hey you're allowed to be late with the April fools stuff,i mean the Ps5 pro shitty specs leak was an early aprils joke right?.....RIGHT?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46326 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@hardwenzen said:

AA game sponsored by AAA money

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 R4gn4r0k
@saint-george said:

hey you're allowed to be late with the April fools stuff,i mean the Ps5 pro shitty specs leak was an early aprils joke right?.....RIGHT?

What, developers telling Sony to stop?

I think that was pretty funny.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12986 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I'd be ready to bet you that they were already acquired, or in the stages of being acquired by Sony. No chance Sony isn't scooping them up like Blue Point and Housemaqrue. A small dev can't be expensive to acquire, and they've made exactly what Sony wanted.

Arrowhead already commented a month ago and said they are going to always remain independent.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Litchie
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Arrowhead already commented a month ago and said they are going to always remain independent.

Would be cool if they truly meant that, but it's just a matter of how large the check is.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen

@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Zero chance. Haven't seen a third party dev with such a big SONY written on their forehead in a long time.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 R4gn4r0k

@Litchie said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Would be cool if they truly meant that, but it's just a matter of how large the check is.

Physical size?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Litchie

@R4gn4r0k: If it's made of gold. :P

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@Litchie said:

@R4gn4r0k: If it's made of gold. :P

Encrusted with diamonds

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12986 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Zero chance. Haven't seen a third party dev with such a big SONY written on their forehead in a long time.

Wow, so Sony would acquire liars (like Jim Ryan). Makes sense.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Wow, so Sony would acquire liars (like Jim Ryan). Makes sense.

They obviously did, he ruined the playstation I ADORE.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1256 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:
@saint-george said:

What, developers telling Sony to stop?

I think that was pretty funny.

Being told by devs the pro isnt needed and GTA6 is likely to run at 30fps on it was a real rib tickler.

But saps will line up to be milked..

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

bahaha