Halo: Master Chief Collection already Number 1 on Amazon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja: The X1 is at almost 5 million sold through? You think the Halo Collection is going to push at 100% attach rate?

7 million copies would prove MASSIVE hardware sales.

Ok I'll go 8 million copies sold. Cut off date May 2015. World wide.

That's fine if you're scared. I'll understand.

After all this is HALO, not a new IP.

You're the one who called me out for my assumption that the Xbone fanbase is a small but entrenched fanbase. I'm not scared whatsoever. I simply want to know how many Xbones will sell in America, XBoxes home turf, November of 2014 when this game drops. I'm putting the bet right where my mouth is, just give me a number. Don't be a wuss and low-ball either.

You have to use software sales. Who do you think you're dealing with? You know me by now.

Hardware sales can be twisted or manipulated to fit in any debate. Causing a shit fest stand off. Where no one wins.

So if the X1 pushed 3 million more console sales from now to April. You could just say other factors came into play. Taking all credit away from the selling power of the Halo Franchise. A franchise that built the Xbox to where it is to day.

Using Games sold is the only true way you could estimate how many consoles the game actually pushed.

Me giving you 8 million copies sold through April. I am taking a HUGE chance. Unless the attach rate is 1 to 1 like you would try to mislead us to believe. No game has ever attached 1 to1. It never will.

I told you how this is going to go down. If you want the bet. It's right there.

If not I can understand you were just typing pure BS the whole time.

I'm game boy.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@b4x said:

You have to use software sales. Who do you think you're dealing with? You know me by now.

Hardware sales can be twisted or manipulated to fit in any debate.

You just said "I'll put 1000 dollars this game will move a shit load of consoles". Don't back out now

Lets see that 10 dollar bet. I will officiate.

Pew Pew

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 B4X

@daious said:

@b4x said:

You just said "I'll put 1000 dollars this game will move a shit load of consoles". Don't back out now

Pew Pew

You can't use the number of consoles sold to measure the direct effect a game has on consoles sold.

He could just say they bought the system for Sunset Overdrive or some other bail out excuse.

Do you understand now? I can't spell it out any clearer. This is about as dumbed down as I can make it.

Don't half quote me again. kthx

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Epic thread backfire.

PS4s and Sony products dominate dominate the top 40 lol.

Halo 4 is at number4 now with MK8 taking the top spot. Barely any other Xbone games in the top 40.

Wit respect to hardware PS4 and Destiny bundle are at no.5 and no.7 respectively. Xbone is all the way at no. 40 lol

TLHBO.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Daious

@b4x said:

@daious said:

@b4x said:

Pew Pew

You can't use the number of consoles sold to measure the direct effect a game has on consoles sold.

He could just say they bought the system for Sunset Overdrive or some other bail out excuse.

Do you understand now? I can't spell it out any clearer. This is about as dumbed down as I can make it.

Don't half quote me again. kthx

"I'll put 1000 dollars this game will move a shit load of consoles" does not = software sales. You explicitly stated hardware.

I don't doubt that halo won't shift units.

I am just a spectator. Why are you getting mad at me? Clearly you just tried to insult me. You are the one who issued the shifting xboxone statement. Not me. This is between you and the other guy. You threw out that sentence. I didn't. If you want to get upset at anyone then get upset at yourself.

How did I half quote you with this? You said it lol

@b4x said:

Want to take a wager on this? I'll put 1000 dollars this game will move a shit load of consoles. I have the money to back it. A PayPal account ready for ya.

Is your crystal ball foggy right now? Let me know? Put your money where your trap is FB.

But anyways. Let me officiate (at least be one of them) if you two decide on it.

Again don't bet 1000 dollars please make it 10 dollars or something cheap like a video game.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By B4X

@daious: Me saying consoles sold, does not MEAN that would be the deciding formulaused to determine the franchises selling power to move consoles.

Now would it?

As a spectator looking in. You're not very good at it.

Go back and read the conversation entirely before you respond again. I gave him the guide lines of the bet, after he asked me for them.

Reading is fundamental.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Daious

@b4x said:

@daious: Me saying consoles sold, does not MEAN that would be the deciding formulato determine the franchises selling power to move consoles.

Now would it?

As a spectator looking in. You're not very good at it.

Go back and read the conversation entirely before you respond again. I gave him the guide lines of the bet, after he asked me for them.

Reading is fundamental.

I did read. You two were bickering about how important Halo was. Then you issued the 1000 dollar challenge. I told you two to make it 10 dollars.

You didn't make the 1000 dollar challenge about it shifting software. You said console. You placed the bet.

The only thing I have changed was the price. That is it. I changed nothing about the rules of the bet.

If you want my opinion, halo is a hugely important franchise and it is a powerhouse for the xboxone. It will be sure to shift units. The other guy downplaying halo made stupid and foolish statements. They are great games. If Xbox does a bundle it is going to be a huge hit.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 B4X

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

Well, other than the fact it has fallen to #4 now, this seems to prove to me something I have speculated about when it comes to the XBone. There's a highly energized but ultimately small fanbase for the XBone and its games might push big initially but they do not sell systems. Seeing Xbone play second fiddle to Playstation TV, nevermind the PS4, makes this thread a bigger damnation of the XBones future in Generation 8 than it does redeem it.

I'm sure it felt good while it lasted, OP.

Want to take a wager on this? I'll put 1000 dollars this game will move a shit load of consoles. I have the money to back it. A PayPal account ready for ya.

Is your crystal ball foggy right now? Let me know? Put your money where your trap is FB.

How many consoles? Let's make it an NPD bet, that way no one can claim foul play.

Halo is a word wide sensation with 10's of Millions of fans. We can just go by number of copies sold. Unless you think people will be buying 4 copies apiece?

If the game sells 7 million copies. I win. Anything less than 7 million you win.

With the X1 current sell through to consumers. I feel this is a fair bet. A 1 to 1 attach rate is farfetched.

To sell 7 millions units. It would have to move several consoles.

This bet will end April 2015. If you agree to meet these terms. It's on.

EDIT: To April.

This post CLEARLY shows where you cannot decipher information?@daious

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Daious

@b4x said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

Well, other than the fact it has fallen to #4 now, this seems to prove to me something I have speculated about when it comes to the XBone. There's a highly energized but ultimately small fanbase for the XBone and its games might push big initially but they do not sell systems. Seeing Xbone play second fiddle to Playstation TV, nevermind the PS4, makes this thread a bigger damnation of the XBones future in Generation 8 than it does redeem it.

I'm sure it felt good while it lasted, OP.

How many consoles? Let's make it an NPD bet, that way no one can claim foul play.

Halo is a word wide sensation with 10's of Millions of fans. We can just go by number of copies sold. Unless you think people will be buying 4 copies apiece?

If the game sells 7 million copies. I win. Anything less than 7 million you win.

With the X1 current sell through to consumers. I feel this is a fair bet. A 1 to 1 attach rate is farfetched.

To sell 7 millions units. It would have to move several consoles.

This bet will end April 2015. If you agree to meet these terms. It's on.

EDIT: To April.

This post CLEARLY shows where you cannot decipher information?@daious

That was you changing the bet after you issued the challenge. You already made the bet. Shew saw what you did which is why he is calling you out on it. You backed down from it and changed the challenge. You stated hardware and then changed it to software.

Literally the only thing I did was change the $$$ amount from the bet.

Honestly you will probably win. Unless Sony wipes out some magical game from no where in the same time frame as it, I am pretty sure Xboxone will win that month.

I understand. You are more confident in Halo's numbers than Xboxone numbers but I would say it is a safe bet.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 B4X

@daious: No that was him trying to change the ground rules of the bet to favor him. Big difference.

I've seen enough of this. I'm just going to walk away before I say something I regret.

Peace and Love and all that great stuff.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I guess there's no bet. Halo can't push hardware. Lems can't even count on Masterchief anymore. It's a sad day.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Daious

@b4x said:

@daious: No that was him trying to change the ground rules of the bet to favor him.

No that was you changing the bet you just made. You made the original bet on hardware.

Again, the only thing I did was remove two zeros.

I don't understand the animosity towards me man.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Daious

@Shewgenja said:

I guess there's no bet. Halo can't push hardware. Lems can't even count on Masterchief anymore. It's a sad day.

I tried.

He backed out.

You would have likely lost.

Oh well

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Shewgenja

@daious said:

@Shewgenja said:

I tried.

He backed out.

Oh well

I don't think so. I would have been gracious enough to settle for an ownage signature, though. I don't need peoples money.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Daious

@Shewgenja said:

@daious said:

@Shewgenja said:

I tried.

He backed out.

Oh well

I don't think so. I would have been gracious enough to settle for an ownage signature, though. I don't need peoples money.

If it makes you feel any better, I will call either of you out when we find out. Your debate was pretty heated.

Oh Internet Wars!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 B4X

@daious said:

@b4x said:

@daious: No that was him trying to change the ground rules of the bet to favor him.

No that was you changing the bet you just made. You made the original bet on hardware.

Again, the only thing I did was remove two zeros.

"Want to take a wager on this? I'll put 1000 dollars this game will move a shit load of consoles."

Me saying that indicates any ground rules for an initial bet?

He then comes at me with bet deflecting guidelines that favor him? So you think I should have let him make the ground rules of the bet that clearly favored him?

You do realize we're talking 1000 dollars, right?

I hope to God you don't let people change / set the rules of your bets on the fly in real life? Here's a Heads up. You're doing it wrong.

I'll bet you lose ALOT. If that's the case. Don't do that!

Really I have to go. We can take this up at another time.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By B4X

@Shewgenja said:

@daious said:

@Shewgenja said:

I tried.

He backed out.

Oh well

Just bet me kitty cat? You think I'm going to let you set the rules for a bet I'm involved in. You just might be as stupid as your posts indicate?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Shewgenja

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@daious said:

@Shewgenja said:

I tried.

He backed out.

Oh well

Just bet me kitty cat? You think I'm going to let you set the rules for a bet I'm involved in. You just might be as stupid as your posts indicate?

Listen buttercup, you're the one who interjected on my diatribe about Xbox not being pushed by it's heavy software anymore. Instead of proving me wrong, you proved my point. Your fanbase has absolutely no confidence in your "bombshells" moving XBones. You're literally right back to the OG XBox days of pimping radical software sales and out of proportion tie-ins. You're trying to put that on me? I didn't move. My position didn't change. Halo could push 7 million units and I wouldn't give a shit.

America is Sony's backyard now. So, I repeat. Where y'at? Let's take the money out of the equation since that was only a diversion from the topic. HOW MANY XBONES ARE GOING TO MOVE IN NOVEMBER NPD? Bet a dollar on it if you must, I just want a number.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By B4X

@Shewgenja: Nah, take the initial software sold through wager , or STFU with your crystal ball FUD spreading garbage.

Do it kitty kitty.

You see where this game is at on Amazon right now? Wait till the Marketing Campaign of the Juggernaut that is Microsoft gets the REAL word out to people about this HUGE HALO Package. The people that don't know about it.

Take the bet or STFU with the FUD. kthx

EDIT: WTF does this have to do with Sony? This is about you running your alligator mouth with your canary ass. I have a PS4 fanboy.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Daious
@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@daious said:

@Shewgenja said:

I tried.

He backed out.

Oh well

Listen buttercup, you're the one who interjected on my diatribe about Xbox not being pushed by it's heavy software anymore. Instead of proving me wrong, you proved my point. Your fanbase has absolutely no confidence in your "bombshells" moving XBones. You're literally right back to the OG XBox days of pimping radical software sales and out of proportion tie-ins. You're trying to put that on me? I didn't move. My position didn't change. Halo could push 7 million units and I wouldn't give a shit.

America is Sony's backyard now. So, I repeat. Where y'at? Let's take the money out of the equation since that was only a diversion from the topic. HOW MANY XBONES ARE GOING TO MOVE IN NOVEMBER NPD? Bet a dollar on it if you must, I just want a number.

Damn, I came back after making a destiny thread to see B4X backout again from his console unit remark. I am disappointed.

A bet about pushing hardware using software? Wth

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Daious

@b4x said:

@daious: You're clearly an idiot who needs to step the **** out of our conversation.

Who the **** are you to even open your mouth? I wasn't talking to you to begin with, It's a two person conversation and you're that annoying little twat that won't shut up in the background. That usually gets the shit kicked out of him or shot. In every story I have ever read.

See what you made me do Jr..

Are you that mad at me for what you said about moving console units?

You are the one who made the outrageous bet for 1000 dollars.

You claim he would try to say the hardware unit sales would be because of sunset overdrive or other games. He just said throw out an NPD number.

If this was a private conversation, then you should have made the bet through the PM system. Instead you made the bet on a public forum. Everyone has ever right to comment here.

You don't have to be so rude and upset at me for something you stated. I never said anything as ridiculous as 1000 dollars.

You literally said console units would be shifted. If you are upset at anyone then you should be upset at yourself.

I don't appreciate you attacking me like an immature child. I thought you were better than that. I was wrong. Congratulations for losing your temper over something you said and got quoted on. Very mature of you. The only thing you can say I am guilty of is making you two place a less ridiculous bet because your public spat with @Shewgenja hijacked the thread.

Also->I had no idea this wasn't a public gaming forum where members aren't allowed to freely comment on.

Thank you for letting me know.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

Not 1 anymore!

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

Halo is probably the biggest franchise right now. I know forbes had an article last year that showed Halo bring in more many then any other franchise. Including Mario.

I will definitely be picking this game up. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are some of the best games ever and Halo 4 was also great. Just wasn't quite the epic level as the other 3.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 B4X

@daious: When you come in and try dictate to me the rules of a bet I'm having with someone else.

You are stepping way out of line. I tried to be nice with you and explain to you where you were going wrong. You continued to SPEAK for the guy I was having the bet with. Completely out of line.

You know where that would get you with me in the real world? Any guesses, what those actions would entail?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 B4X

@Chutebox said:

Not 1 anymore!

Like those Redskins for the last 20-30 years.

This is coming from a Bears fan who the skins beat last year. I have No room to talk.

Just had to throw it out there.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Daious

@b4x said:

@daious: When you come in and try dictate to me the rules of a bet I'm having with someone else.

You are stepping way out of line. I tried to be nice with you and explain to you where you were going wrong. You continued to SPEAK for the guy I was having the bet with. Completely out of line.

You know where that would get you with me in the real world? Any guesses, what those actions would entail?

I speak for him?

Again all I did was change the number of 0 in the original bet you made and tried to back out of. I don't think anyone here would think it is right and comparable to measure console units shifted in terms of software sales. It was a desperate attempt to get yourself out of a stupid bet.

I don't think I (nor did anyone in system wars) use titanfall software sales to measure how many consoles it shifted on the xbox one and xbo360 when we are access to reliable hardware sales date. If another game comes out the same month as Halo Master Chief collection, it doesn't mean can ignore the hardware sales. Software sales are too heavily influence by the pre-existing owners. It would be a way worse form of comparison. It would be beyond foolish to use Halo's software sales to assess hardware. Did you really call me an idiot and insult me because you truly thought that was a better form of comparison?? I mean come on.

Again you made the claim for hardware.

I literally have not touched the bet other than the amount. You attacked me over something you said. Period. Congratulations.

The only person who was out of line was you. You proved that a post ago.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Yet I see two PS4 console SKUs in the Top 10 and no Xflops. Xflop is still struggling and a remaster and price drop don't seem to be helping much.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By StrongBlackVine

@gamersjustgame said:

Halo is probably the biggest franchise right now. I know forbes had an article last year that showed Halo bring in more many then any other franchise. Including Mario.

I will definitely be picking this game up. Halo 1, 2 and 3 are some of the best games ever and Halo 4 was also great. Just wasn't quite the epic level as the other 3.

How is Halo any where close to Call Of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Diablo or even Battlefield going by the latest sales of each game? Delusion is still running rampant around here. Halo 4 sold 8 million. Great numbers, but the series is on a decline. And if you want to break it down to one platform Call Of Duty and GTA still sell more on Xbox than Halo does.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Daious

@StrongBlackVine said:

@gamersjustgame said:

How is Halo any where close to Call Of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Diablo or even Battlefield going by the latest sales of each game? Delusional is still running rampant around here. Halo 4 sold 8 million. Great numbers, but the series is on a decline. And if you want to break it down to one platform Call Of Duty and GTA still sell more on Xbox than Halo does.

There is no way Halo made more money than Warcraft franchise too.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

but will it push consoles ?

Probably not. I'm sure it concerns you greatly.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@b4x said:

@Chutebox said:

Not 1 anymore!

Like those Redskins for the last 20-30 years.

This is coming from a Bears fan who the skins beat last year. I have No room to talk.

Just had to throw it out there.

Oh come on, you can't steal that from me.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By StrongBlackVine

@daious said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@gamersjustgame said:

How is Halo any where close to Call Of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Diablo or even Battlefield going by the latest sales of each game? Delusional is still running rampant around here. Halo 4 sold 8 million. Great numbers, but the series is on a decline. And if you want to break it down to one platform Call Of Duty and GTA still sell more on Xbox than Halo does.

There is no way Halo made more money than Warcraft franchise too.

I'm not absolutely certain, but you can probably add League of Legends to that list as well. With Assassin's Creed being a mega-selling yearly franchise it is ahead of Halo too.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#136  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

Who cares about sales?

I care about Halo 2 Anniversary, and more importantly, the multiplayer.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@underdog123x said:
@Shewgenja said:

By next year they'll probably drop the price and bundle Halo 5 with it, should push hardware sales. It didn't work too well with Titanfall but at least Halo is an established franchise.

sorry, can I get a source on that (besides your ass)?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@underdog123x said:

@lostrib said:

@underdog123x said:
@Shewgenja said:

By next year they'll probably drop the price and bundle Halo 5 with it, should push hardware sales. It didn't work too well with Titanfall but at least Halo is an established franchise.

sorry, can I get a source on that (besides your ass)?

It's speculation, hence why I said PROBABLY and SHOULD. Not WILL. Learn how to read you fucking idiot

you said it's probable, what's your source or evidence for thinking so

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#140 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

So it goes on being number 1 for two hours after E3 and make a thread for that? lul

its not even number 2 or 3

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

This collection plus Halo 5, some Forza, and hopefully more Gears will be what gets a gaming console back in my living room. I've loved every minute of my rig, but my desire to sit down and play some Xbox Live with friends is greatly missed.

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 -RocBoys9489-

This collection plus Halo 5, some Forza, and hopefully more Gears will be what gets a gaming console back in my living room. I've loved every minute of my rig, but my desire to sit down and play some Xbox Live with friends is greatly missed.

@lawlessx said:

@Ninja-Hippo said:

Which game do people think will get the most play-time on Xbox Live? The community is going to be split up hard.

I can see Halo 3 being the winner.

halo 1 muitplayer will win followed by 3

You serious bruh? It's gonna be 2 and not even CLOOOOSE!

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

5 Halo games in one year? Thats a new record LOL

MS must be getting real desperate for them to release 5 Halo games in one year. I mean what happened? Did the light bulb run out of juice? Ahaha!

> "Chele, Halo is all we need mkay? Go **** yourself"

alright then xD

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@clone01: it does, XposBone dropped another 3 place standing still on spot 45

no e3 peak whatsoever!

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By -RocBoys9489-

@Cheleman said:

5 Halo games in one year? Thats a new record LOL

MS must be getting real desperate for them to release 5 Halo games in one year. I mean what happened? Did the light bulb run out of juice? Ahaha!

> "Chele, Halo is all we need mkay? Go **** yourself"

alright then xD

Not exactly, the market spoke (me) and I got what I have wanted for a long while. Unfortunately, it's not on PC, but a local chain called Disc Replay sells used Xbox Ones for $325...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

no e3 peak whatsoever!

Maybe if they had a new paint color it would have been in the top 10. Bore 4 has no games.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

So it goes on being number 1 for two hours after E3 and make a thread for that? lul

its not even number 2 or 3

It was for 2 days. Don't worry it's going to outsell every PS4 game this fall and be #1 again.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

masterchief plz help the XposBone! this is a urgent call!

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

no e3 peak whatsoever!

Do you get a cut of XBox One sales? Are you a MS shareholder?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

The SP, AKA, Commander in... Chief :P