Halo Infinite discounted to $19.99

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8887 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Always worth waiting for a price drop. If it hits $10 I might pick it up, and use my Game Pass free trial for something else. Weird that this game never got a special edition though. Maybe when it's completed they will make one.

By the time its "completed", nobody will remember this game came out. This is Halo 5 all over again lmao.

Impossible - you cows never shut up about Halo. Oh, and how much do you want to bet those user counts jump up when Season 2 comes out?

Jump up for 24-48h?🤡Who cares lmao. This is a live service without a service. These games disappear into nothing. If it didn't have HALO name taped to it, we wouldn't have heard anything about Infinite in 4 months, and nobody would care.

And yet here you are, still talking about Halo; not a GT or HFW thread in sight.

There are two Halo related threads on the 1st page of SW, and none for GT or HFW. That's some sad state of affairs for Sony 1st party. You cows care more about Halo than your own exclusives.

Dat cow jelly...

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts
@x_hedon said:
@joshrmeyer said:

Keep going back to this game on gamepass and don't understand the draw. I thought it'd be similar to Destiny but not even close. Gameplay feels solid, but nothing that keeps me playing. Sales must have been horrible for it to drop this much in price. Which makes sense for any game released day one on gamepass.

The draw is that Halo is just popular. The gun play, the lore, quality. It's just popular. Top 7 game played on Xbox right now out of 5000+ games.

Not this again. I just checked after reading your post, and Infinite is currently 14th on the Xbox most played list. Im not sure where you’re getting 7th from, but I’m gonna guess your list is missing all sorts of games. Again…

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#53 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13083 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@x_hedon said:

The draw is that Halo is just popular. The gun play, the lore, quality. It's just popular. Top 7 game played on Xbox right now out of 5000+ games.

Not this again.

Works for me.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 KvallyX
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Always worth waiting for a price drop. If it hits $10 I might pick it up, and use my Game Pass free trial for something else. Weird that this game never got a special edition though. Maybe when it's completed they will make one.

By the time its "completed", nobody will remember this game came out. This is Halo 5 all over again lmao.

Impossible - you cows never shut up about Halo. Oh, and how much do you want to bet those user counts jump up when Season 2 comes out?

Jump up for 24-48h?🤡Who cares lmao. This is a live service without a service. These games disappear into nothing. If it didn't have HALO name taped to it, we wouldn't have heard anything about Infinite in 4 months, and nobody would care.

And yet here you are, still talking about Halo; not a GT or HFW thread in sight.

There are two Halo related threads on the 1st page of SW, and none for GT or HFW. That's some sad state of affairs for Sony 1st party. You cows care more about Halo than your own exclusives.

Dat cow jelly...

You make some good points.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 dabear

@SolidGame_basic: Just the other day, you could have bought in a "buy 2, get one free" sale: Elden Ring, Ghostwire: Tokyo, and Tiny Tina's Wonderland. All three just lauched - does that mean those games are trash?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11685 Posts

Surprised people are still talking about Halo. 343 doesn't care about it, why should you?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By KvallyX

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 KvallyX

@dabear said:

@SolidGame_basic: Just the other day, you could have bought in a "buy 2, get one free" sale: Elden Ring, Ghostwire: Tokyo, and Tiny Tina's Wonderland. All three just lauched - does that mean those games are trash?

Looks like this is only a Best Buy only thing, and physical copies only. Thank you Best Buy!

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

Halo infinite is an early Xbox one game...........nuff said.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:

Dat cow jelly...

People talk about Halo more because its overrated........it wasn't suppose to get a good score as it is a sh11t game and unfinished. It does nothing to make it a proper HALO game. 343 has dropped the ball and need to be replaced. I don't know what gamespot was smoking when reviewing this game or they had to review it high so they wouldn't get bad press or something from MS, etc. It's an early xbox one game and hardly a game taking advantage of the series X........lemmings need to accept this.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39609 Posts

Isn't it sad how if it wasn't for us, cows, working 24/7 talking about this mediocre title, not a single lem made a Halo related thread in months? This right there should tell you the state of this title. Its sad. Its really really sad.

Why? Because this game has absolutely nothing going on with it. Its as if they shut the servers down a month after launch, and everyone forgot it was released. Just WOW.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 dabear

@fastnslowww said:
@x_hedon said:
@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

Dat cow jelly...

People talk about Halo more because its overrated........it wasn't suppose to get a good score as it is a sh11t game and unfinished. It does nothing to make it a proper HALO game. 343 has dropped the ball and need to be replaced. I don't know what gamespot was smoking when reviewing this game or they had to review it high so they wouldn't get bad press or something from MS, etc. It's an early xbox one game and hardly a game taking advantage of the series X........lemmings need to accept this.

Oh, yes - all the review sites were paid by MS. TEH CONSPIRACAY!

Halo Infinite is awesome. Suck it up and "accept it", hater.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8331 Posts

@fastnslowww: halo Infinite is a great game. Mechanically it's awesome and it's Halo.

I agree the content especially on the MP is lacking. But they will be adding to it the same way they have added to MCC over the years.

Halo Inf still launched a game that feels great to play. Has a good length SP campaign, and free MP (though needs more content) plays great.

You can't say it's bad, but you can say you want more.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2051 Posts

I wouldn't buy this game for £10. Never seen an open world as bad

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#65 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49581 Posts

That's a great deal for anyone who doesn't have game pass.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 hardwenzen

@blamix said:

Only one biome. $60 for an open world game with one biome. Don't know if this is laziness or incompetence, but i've never seen it this bad in an open world game.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 KvallyX

@fastnslowww: so you are mad that us manticores enjoyed the campaign and that it was praised worldwide by critics as well?

You will have to learn to deal with it 🤷‍♂️

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 dabear

@hardwenzen: Yeah, because instead of talking about it, we're playing it.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Cow are more angry about the launch state of halo than the complete failure of HZD or the shit show that was GT7. Strange that

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#70 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6104 Posts

I still find the multiplayer fun even if it’s not a complete game. Waiting for S2.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Yeah, because instead of talking about it, we're playing it.

Who are you kidding? Nobody on this site spent more than an hour in this game in the last 30 days. Nobody is playing a game with content.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SargentD

@hardwenzen: I play the MP every other day when my buds get on. I've got over 300 hours in just the MP easily.

What's funny is I still haven't beaten the SP lol it's good but I never gave a shit about halo SP except CE. But even then I became a big fan after 2. Just for the MP

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:

@hardwenzen: I play the MP every other day when my buds get on. I've got over 300 hours in just the MP easily.

What's funny is I still haven't beaten the SP lol it's good but I never gave a shit about halo SP except CE. But even then I became a big fan after 2. Just for the MP

You haven't beaten its singleplayer because its worse than FC6.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#74  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17870 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@blamix said:

Only one biome. $60 for an open world game with one biome. Don't know if this is laziness or incompetence, but i've never seen it this bad in an open world game.

Your favourite games from your favourite company... Many of the individual FarCry games have been limited to a single biome as far as I know.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 hardwenzen

@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@blamix said:

Your favourite games from your favourite company... Many of the FarCry games have been limited to a single biome as far as I know.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#76 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17870 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@BassMan said:
@hardwenzen said:
@blamix said:

Your favourite games from your favourite company... Many of the FarCry games have been limited to a single biome as far as I know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
@x_hedon said:
@dabear said:

Looks like this is only a Best Buy only thing, and physical copies only. Thank you Best Buy!

Physical only. Retailers are clearly sitting on a ton of these physical copies. They’re trying to clear off some shelf space…

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 hardwenzen

First T rated Halo game, and this is what happened to it, nobody bought the damn thing.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 dabear

@hardwenzen: over 20 million people have played it. It's still on everyone's mind, there are two new posts about it 4 months after it's release.

HFW and GT are nowhere to be seen, except for a necrothread.

MS lives in your head.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SargentD

@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

Nah Far Cry is horrible.

Blood dragon was only alright one, primal tried to do something but still failed..

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11685 Posts

@hardwenzen: 5 was T as well.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By hardwenzen

@fedor said:

So the two most pathetic Halo titles are T rated? Interesting.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SargentD

@goldenelementxl said:
@x_hedon said:
@dabear said:

Physical only. Retailers are clearly sitting on a ton of these physical copies. They’re trying to clear off some shelf space…

i mean the disc is basically like buying a download code, honestly shouldnt have even made it physical. They gave us no reason to want the disk

The disc version of Halo Infinite doesn’t actually contain the full playable game, instead, it requires online DRM to install the game - this means you’ll need an internet connection to download the full game with its patches, meaning the game cannot be installed offline.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

Nah Far Cry is horrible.

Blood dragon was only alright one, primal tried to do something but still failed..

I know, but that's Infinite as well. Static world with copy pasted camps and the same looking environment is exactly what you don't do to your game. Bet you the percentage of people who beat Infinite is lower than Elden Ring's lol.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44218 Posts

Poo bovine brigade.

Just because nobody cares and or talks about all your easily forgettable, overpriced, once and done cow pie flops...

lol :P

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45370 Posts

@SecretPolice: except Indie darling Returnal wins GOTY a year after release and is still minimum $50, but keep telling yourself that 😎

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#87 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: 12-15 hours is an acceptable amount of time for a campaign.

Most campaigns go on too long with mostly repetitive missions.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44218 Posts

@SolidGame_basic:

All 12 people who bought the game and Phony who paid millions for fake awards agree with you but like I said. There is no reason to be upset.

It's good to be the king. :P

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 dabear

@hardwenzen: You don't know the percentage of people who finished the single player campaign. And, your description of the game is woefully ignorant.

Poor, poor, cow.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#90 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@SolidGame_basic:

Honestly, $20 should've been the asking from the get go. You're basically paying for the campaign, anyway. And you can finish it all in 5 hours or less if you go straight for the goal.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 KvallyX

@hardwenzen said:
@fedor said:

No. Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach are rated M for mature.

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: You don't know the percentage of people who finished the single player campaign. And, your description of the game is woefully ignorant.

Poor, poor, cow.

He never played it.

@SolidGame_basic said:

@SecretPolice: except Indie darling Returnal wins GOTY a year after release and is still minimum $50, but keep telling yourself that 😎

1080Peturnal flopped tho.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22865 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@TheEroica said:

Halo is so meh... Not as bad as Uncharted levels of Meh, but pretty close.

Also, all games not Nintendo hit the 19.99 discount...

This is Xbox first party and it's been out for only 4 months. Would you like to keep deflecting 😎

Lol... So what? You make it sound like there's a rule to pricing based on time. How many other generations have someone offered a hot new release day 1 on their rental service? What is the going practice to continue offering said game while also pricing it competitively for those who may not have gamepass?

This isn't a case of deflecting, it's more a case of the SDF throwing poo against the wall and hoping it sticks.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 hardwenzen

@x_hedon said:
@hardwenzen said:
@fedor said:

No. Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach are rated M for mature.

They are? Great to know because they're years ahead of Halo 4 and especially Halo 5 and that unfinished game.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 KvallyX

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45370 Posts

@x_hedon: what about 4 months, does that happen too 😎

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@x_hedon said:

Tim and Colt are goofballs.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 KvallyX

@goldenelementxl said:
@x_hedon said:

True. But he isn't wrong.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 KvallyX
@SolidGame_basic said:

@x_hedon: what about 4 months, does that happen too 😎

Not sure about 4 months. But Returnal went on sale for 40% off after 7 months.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@x_hedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@x_hedon said:

True. But he isn't wrong.

His point is flawed though. A few months vs 7-12 is a big difference.

But I get the hustle. These guys wouldn’t get the clicks or views on YouTube and twitter if they weren’t wildly slanted fanboys. Gaming is more divided than ever though, and it sucks. I wish we could get some “bipartisan“ gaming coverage on social media.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#100 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70152 Posts

Geesh! The game is on Gamepass and it has the least amount of value for a Halo game. Why would any sane person spend $60 for the worst valued Halo ever? This is not that complicated.