Halo 3 is a joke...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ian6432486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 ian6432486
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts

Ok, I have a friend who was Beta Testing Halo 3 and apparently, Halo 3's graphics are the same, if not worse, than that of Halo 2 in HD. Also, it's quite obvious that after seeing many previews, the graphics of Halo 3 aren't even as good as those of some last-gen games such as Okami and Metroid Prime, :lol:. Also, it's been confirmed that Halo 3 will have the exact same weapons as Halo 2 with just a few additions. I hate to say it people, but it looks like Halo 3 is not going to be the "godlike" game that the lemmings hyped it to be.

(And yes, I realize that the fanboys are going to flame me with stupid comebacks, but they're just denying the truth, :lol: )

cobrax80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#2 cobrax80
Member since 2003 • 4658 Posts

Ok, I have a friend who was Beta Testing Halo 3 and apparently, Halo 3's graphics are the same, if not worse, than that of Halo 2 in HD. Also, it's quite obvious that after seeing many previews, the graphics of Halo 3 aren't even as good as those of some last-gen games such as Okami and Metroid Prime, :lol:. Also, it's been confirmed that Halo 3 will have the exact same weapons as Halo 2 with just a few additions. I hate to say it people, but it looks like Halo 3 is not going to be the "godlike" game that the lemmings hyped it to be.

(And yes, I realize that the fanboys are going to flame me with stupid comebacks, but they're just denying the truth, :lol: )

ian6432486

take a lesson from the Sheep, Gameplay>Graphics

Avatar image for secretsaiyan007
secretsaiyan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 secretsaiyan007
Member since 2006 • 4508 Posts
this thread is a joke.