slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

I’m confused…are there any perks to petting the dog?

Jendeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Jendeh
Member since 2004 • 740 Posts

@davillain-: I don't care about console wars where great games are concerned and don't care where this one is best played either. I simply think people should play it. I had never understood the appeal of roguelites until I randomly picked this game up. It's fantastic. I bought it for a friend who had never played a game in the genre and she loved it too. We both bought a 2nd copy for our preferred console as well (had played it on switch before) This is one of the few games I've played that is perfection. I talk it up every chance I get.

Obviously lol.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22390 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Damn! TC is so stressed that he had to go all the way to IGN India to find something positive about PS5, he didn't even use his own localized outlet and that's the positive he found: Dual Sense adaptive triggers.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10631 Posts

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@mesome713 said:

@svaubel: Cows won’t buy this game, look what happened to the last two hard games they hyped. Returnal sold 500k and Demon Souls did worst. Cows only buy games you can play on YouTube.

But it feels good to have options. Don’t worry, you’ll soon know the feeling later on this year (hopefully)

No no no cows don't like options don't try using that as a positive now

No, it’s haters don’t like cows to have options.

Is that why cows have the been the one constant faction that's argued against having options of any kind since the PS3 days??? Yeah you don't know your own faction

Or maybe your just delusional to the point of fabricating a world where cows didn’t have options. Out of my entirety of being here I have never witnessed cows main argument against them is not having options.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

But it feels good to have options. Don’t worry, you’ll soon know the feeling later on this year (hopefully)

No no no cows don't like options don't try using that as a positive now

Is that why cows have the been the one constant faction that's argued against having options of any kind since the PS3 days??? Yeah you don't know your own faction

Or maybe your just delusional to the point of fabricating a world where cows didn’t have options. Out of my entirety of being here I have never witnessed cows main argument against them is not having options.

Or maybe failed to comprehend what I said. I said cows don't like options not cows don't have options but let's be real, when it comes to certain items cows do not have options ie; internal battery, unable to turn off the lightbar, not being able to use rumble at the same time as the mic ect ect ect

Doesn't matter though cause YOU failed to see what I actually said and instead claimed what you wished I said.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

@davillain- said:

But seriously, is it really that good?

Yes. It is.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ermacness
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

Or maybe failed to comprehend what I said. I said cows don't like options not cows don't have options but let's be real, when it comes to certain items cows do not have options ie; internal battery, unable to turn off the lightbar, not being able to use rumble at the same time as the mic ect ect ect

Doesn't matter though cause YOU failed to see what I actually said and instead claimed what you wished I said.

It’s not that I “failed” to see, but more so of you not making any sense.😂😂😂

1st off, you do know that in the battery department, the Xbox community is the “laughing stock” of the bunch. Mostly ever other piece of tech come with ion batteries, yet MS is built around “the future” with controllers that still require AA batteries out of the box.

The light bar, I’ll give you, even though in most games it is utilized. Obviously go you, it’s utilization is meaningless, but to others, not so much.

Now we come to the most 😂😂😂😂 part of your ridiculous claim, the “using the mic while rumble is active” part. What you fail to realize is that when the controller is rumbling, the mic probably won’t pick up your voice to well. You see, the engineers seems to know this, yet I am glad YOU didn’t have ANYTHING to do with the development of the ps5 .😂😂😂😂

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kingtito

@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

1st off, you do know that in the battery department, the Xbox community is the “laughing stock” of the bunch. Mostly ever other piece of tech come with ion batteries, yet MS is built around “the future”.

The light bar, I’ll give you, even though in most games it is utilized. Obviously go you, it’s utilization is meaningless, but to others, not so much.

Now we come to the most 😂😂😂😂 part of your ridiculous claim, the “using the mic while rumble is active” part. What you fail to realize is that when the controller is rumbling, the mic probably won’t pick up your voice to well. You see, the engineers seems to know this, yet I am glad YOU didn’t have ANYTHING to do with the development of the ps5 .😂😂😂😂

What didn't you understand when I said cows don't like options? There was no "secret" meaning behind it. It was as straight forward as can be

You mean from cows because, as I've said, they don't like options. In this case cows have the least regarded opinions

No MS is built around options. Somethine cows just seem to avoid like the plague

I failed to realize nothing cow. It's a fact when rumble is active the MIC suffers. So being able to use both at the same time isn't an option. What I said was accurate and that seems to have hit a nerve

What's the moral of the story kids.....understand what you read cause this cow didn't

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9408 Posts

Too bad cows don't like Roguelites

<sad returnal noises>

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ermacness

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:

1st off, you do know that in the battery department, the Xbox community is the “laughing stock” of the bunch. Mostly ever other piece of tech come with ion batteries, yet MS is built around “the future”.

What didn't you understand when I said cows don't like options? There was no "secret" meaning behind it. It was as straight forward as can be

You mean from cows because, as I've said, they don't like options. In this case cows have the least regarded opinions

No MS is built around options. Somethine cows just seem to avoid like the plague

I failed to realize nothing cow. It's a fact when rumble is active the MIC suffers. So being able to use both at the same time isn't an option. What I said was accurate and that seems to have hit a nerve

What's the moral of the story kids.....understand what you read cause this cow didn't

1st sign of defeat:

Cherry pick pieces of the argument to make it look like you’re making sense.

GG and good night lem!

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

What an amazing game though, been hooked since Friday.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44174 Posts

@pyro1245 said:

Too bad cows don't like Roguelites

<sad returnal noises>

:P

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@madsnakehhh said:
@davillain- said:

But seriously, is it really that good?

Yes. It is.

This times ten. Hades is awesome if you're not afraid of dying, and have patience and resolve. The more you put in to it, the more you get out of it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kingtito

@ermacness said:

1st sign of defeat:

GG and good night lem!

There was no other argument. I made a statement cows don't like options. Never did I ever say cows don't have options. You're just upset because you were proven wrong....again

salman261802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#65 salman261802
Member since 2011 • 107 Posts

good game played it on pc and switch the developer did a good job on optimizing the game.

if you're interested in the game give it a go on any console or pc you have just stay away from online

services (steadia etc.....) this game needs snapy respone time .

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56265 Posts

Okay everyone, thanks for the feedback. I really didn't look too deep for Hades and now, I'll gladly give it a try. Again thanks for those who reply.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7266 Posts

Still unsure on Hades as I'm not all that interested in rogue like games. Losing everything after hours of progress isn't for me.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

Still unsure on Hades as I'm not all that interested in rogue like games. Losing everything after hours of progress isn't for me.

It a roguelite not roguelike so you don't lose everything on dying.

Every death leads to you getting stronger. Plus you get to hear the dialogue from the great voice acting and interesting characters each time you return home. It's brilliant.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ermacness

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

1st sign of defeat:

GG and good night lem!

There was no other argument. I made a statement cows don't like options. Never did I ever say cows don't have options. You're just upset because you were proven wrong....again

Personally, I think that I’ll have more progress teaching calculus to a wall. So with that said, I’ll bow out if this ridiculous argument.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kingtito

@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

1st sign of defeat:

GG and good night lem!

Personally, I think that I’ll have more progress teaching calculus to a wall. So with that said, I’ll bow out if this ridiculous argument.

Bye Felicia don't let the door hit you on the way out. Clowns go that way --->

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8781 Posts

Ordered it for my Switch. I hope it can handle it.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ermacness

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

1st sign of defeat:

GG and good night lem!

Bye Felicia don't let the door hit you on the way out. Clowns go that way --->

Speaking from experience?

😂😂😂😂

Keep on setting it up. 😂😂😂😂

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9826 Posts

@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:

1st off, you do know that in the battery department, the Xbox community is the “laughing stock” of the bunch. Mostly ever other piece of tech come with ion batteries, yet MS is built around “the future” with controllers that still require AA batteries out of the box.

Disastrous response. The subject was “choices”, not what other pieces of tech use. Sony controllers have a built in battery with a 5-10 hour battery life. No options other than keeping your cable plugged in. Xbox controllers can be powered by AA’s, MS battery packs, 3rd party battery packs, rechargeable AA’s or a cable. That’s choices.

The light bar is used in most games? What? That’s some desperate defending right there. Light bar is totally unused by most games, as is the trackpad. A minority of games use them, but the light bar is mainly for VR….not being able to turn it off is inane.

Why build a mic into a controller that picks up every single noise in the room including the rumble on the controller? What is the point of those features, when one has to be turned off in order to use the other? I’ll admit, the idea of a mic built in to a controller seems like a great idea…until you hear 64 other players with mics picking up farts, game sound, kettles whistling etc. Instamute in every game I’ve played. Having dualbeam mics that isolate your voice and mutes background sound is 100 times more useful than having a built in mic.

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

@sealionact: lol AA batteries apologist. 2021. Get on with the times.

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

@kingtito: lemmings actually don't like options since they believe their overlords should dictate if they should play a game 30 or 60fps.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 sealionact

@wonderwinner: Hmmm….30 hours battery life with options vs 6 hours, no options and limited life.

Seems bizarre we’re still having this debate, but then again Cows defend all of Sony’s fail features.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
@wonderwinner said:

I still use AA batteries on my Elite Controller for PC at times, it feels like I had it on for over 40 hours so yeah. Sometimes old tech beats new tech...depends who you ask😉

Just can't beat rechargeable AA batteries.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 sealionact

@davillain- said:
@wonderwinner said:

I still use AA batteries on my Elite Controller for PC at times, it feels like I had it on for over 40 hours so yeah. Sometimes old tech beats new tech...depends who you ask😉

Just can't be rechargeable AA batteries.

If a built in battery would last as long as AA’s I’d be all in…..and there’s no reason they can’t apart from cost. Sony designing a controller where the battery life is 30 hours would pump up price and size….which is why they’re stuck with an aesthically pleasing controller with a 6-8 hour battery life, along with hopeless energy management options.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ermacness

@sealionact said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:

Disastrous response. The subject was “choices”, not what other pieces of tech use. Sony controllers have a built in battery with a 5-10 hour battery life. No options other than keeping your cable plugged in. Xbox controllers can be powered by AA’s, MS battery packs, 3rd party battery packs, rechargeable AA’s or a cable. That’s choices.

The light bar is used in most games? What? That’s some desperate defending right there. Light bar is totally unused by most games, as is the trackpad. A minority of games use them, but the light bar is mainly for VR….not being able to turn it off is inane.

Why build a mic into a controller that picks up every single noise in the room including the rumble on the controller? What is the point of those features, when one has to be turned off in order to use the other? I’ll admit, the idea of a mic built in to a controller seems like a great idea…until you hear 64 other players with mics picking up farts, game sound, kettles whistling etc. Instamute in every game I’ve played. Having dualbeam mics that isolate your voice and mutes background sound is 100 times more useful than having a built in mic.

Ok buddy, now I’ll play. Please help your boy “kingtito“, and explain how cows ”dont like choices”?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ermacness
@sealionact said:
@davillain- said:
@wonderwinner said:

Just can't be rechargeable AA batteries.

If a built in battery would last as long as AA’s I’d be all in…..and there’s no reason they can’t apart from cost. Sony designing a controller where the battery life is 30 hours would pump up price and size….which is why they’re stuck with an aesthically pleasing controller with a 6-8 hour battery life, along with hopeless energy management options.

Fool, the switch controller make you and your argument look just what you’re reaching for: FOOLISH!!

The wireless switch controller is said to have from 65-80 hours of battery life on a single charge and guess what?

It’s an rechargeable battery.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kingtito

@wonderwinner said:

@kingtito: lemmings actually don't like options since they believe their overlords should dictate if they should play a game 30 or 60fps.

Sure kid whatever you say

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ermacness
@sealionact said:

@wonderwinner: Hmmm….30 hours battery life with options vs 6 hours, no options and limited life.

Seems bizarre we’re still having this debate, but then again Cows defend all of Sony’s fail features.

Like the Kinect?

Oh wait….

/stop setting it up!

😂😂😂

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kingtito
@ermacness said:
@sealionact said:

Ok buddy, now I’ll play. Please help your boy “kingtito“, and explain how cows ”dont like choices”?

Still having a hard time dealing with it? Did I cause you to lose sleep? Well known SWs fact cows don't like having choices. Sorry but facts kid.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

This is one of the better aspects of the game ... you don't lose meaningful things and playthroughs can be short. However you actually become stronger and you move the plot forward each time. By the time you notice, after many hours you will only see progress.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kingtito

@ermacness said:
@sealionact said:

Like the Kinect?

Oh wait….

/stop setting it up!

😂😂😂

Like Kinect almost as bad as cows defending paying for online after bashing MS for LIVE fees for 8 years only to roll over and praise Sony for it. Cows defenses for all things Sony goes on and on and on. Do you really want to get into that debate??? I didn't think so clown.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 sealionact

@ermacness: Of course the Ninty controller can do 65 hours….didn’t you read what I wrote? It’s great! If a built in battery lasts 30 hours, I’m in…..but the pitiful battery life which is due to useless features like lightbars, and bizarre power management which mean you can’t turn said light off - with no options to change power source? No thanks the Ninty controller can do 65 hours….so does the elite controller for Xbox. Didn’t you read what I wrote? It’s great! If a built in battery lasts 30 hours, I’m in…..but the pitiful battery life which is due to useless features like lightbars, and bizarre power management which mean you can’t turn said light off - with no options to change power source? No thanks.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39317 Posts

Can we all agree on the fact that everything that comes out is better played on the PS5? Nothing, absolutely nothing is better played on the series x. That is why our lems are permanently raging at everyone and qq'ing on daily basis.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#88 KvallyX  Online
Member since 2019 • 13047 Posts

Looks like it plays best on Xbox from the comparison videos shown.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:

Can we all agree on the fact that everything that comes out is better played on the PS5? Nothing, absolutely nothing is better played on the series x. That is why our lems are permanently raging at everyone and qq'ing on daily basis.

Raging? Nope. I’m too busy enjoying my XSX…..How are you enjoying your ps5?

I’ve asked you three times before, but for some reason you keep missing it?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 ermacness

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@sealionact said:

Still having a hard time dealing with it? Did I cause you to lose sleep? Well known SWs fact cows don't like having choices. Sorry but facts kid.

Stop deflecting, and answer the question.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 kingtito

@ermacness said:
@kingtito said:

Stop deflecting, and answer the question.

What question? You didn't ask me any questions.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#92 dabear  Online
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Hmmm... use dual sense to pet a dog, or get the game for $0 because it's on Game Pass...

Wow, IGN must really love to pet a digital dog.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Kvally, you, kingtito and tdkmillsy y'all are raging too much as of late. Stressed out about GP not being profitable? Perhaps.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Just made it all the way up to papa Hades, and he kicked my ass good and sent me back home. :(

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 hardwenzen

@shadyacshuns said:

Just made it all the way up to papa Hades, and he kicked my ass good and sent me back home. :(

This god game is so inferior to God of War. Why would you bother when Daddy of War exists?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Kvally, you, kingtito and tdkmillsy y'all are raging too much as of late. Stressed out about GP not being profitable? Perhaps.

I don’t have shares in MS. As a gamer, I hope they continue to offer us these incredible deals…especially as MS can afford it.

You must have missed my question though….How are you enjoying your PS5?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

I don’t have shares in MS. As a gamer, I hope they continue to offer us these incredible deals…especially as MS can afford it.

Well, ever since i got into GoW about a week ago, i enjoy it greatly thank you. 60fps made a massive difference. Have Returnal waiting, and as soon as i am done with gow, i have that.

Btw what is Returnal? Well, let me remind you. Its a 9/10 mastepiece that you cannot and will not play. Why is that? Because its an exclusive title. What is an exclusive? A thing the Xbox doesn't have.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

This god game is so inferior to God of War. Why would you bother when Daddy of War exists?

For starters, Hades takes place in Greek era and while Dad of War takes place in Norse era. Two big difference when it comes to mythology.

To be honest, we need God of War set in Egypt.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 hardwenzen

@davillain- said:
@hardwenzen said:
@shadyacshuns said:

For starters, Hades takes place in Greek era and while Dad of War takes place in Norse era. Two big difference when it comes to mythology.

To be honest, we need God of War set in Egypt.

A B S O L U T E L Y

This is all ive been asking for ever since gow2018 came out, and i am sure we will see Kratos in Egypt, but this might take another whole generation of consoles, which sux.

Imagine a full open world GoW game in Egypt, but with meaningfull exploration and attention to detail gow2018 has.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Well, ever since i got into GoW about a week ago, i enjoy it greatly thank you. 60fps made a massive difference. Have Returnal waiting, and as soon as i am done with gow, i have that.

Btw what is Returnal? Well, let me remind you. Its a 9/10 mastepiece that you cannot and will not play. Why is that? Because its an exclusive title. What is an exclusive? A thing the Xbox doesn't have.

Gow? Isn’t that just an old 2018 game?