GTHD vs FORZA2 & PGR4

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 0

#1 mavven
Member since 2005 • 560 Posts

Here is the link

Enjoy the first steps of the great Cell power!  

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Well, GT:HD is a demo, more or less and PGR4 is kept quite under-wraps, so the only game we can really "judge" (and its tenuous since we cannot play it yet or truly see it in action) is Forza.

Not sure I understand the point of this thread.

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 AgentVX
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

Here is the link

mavven

Bahahahaha!!! The poor dude actually thinks that GTHD is an actual game!!!!

Dude, GTHD is a demo.  The enviroments  are a total bust in GTHD.  There is only one car on screen.  Wake up from your fanboy delusions, Forza 2 is the car sim on consoles that everyone has to shoot for, not GTHD.  Triple A greatness=Forza 2.

Only thing that the power of the Cell has done is make all multiplats look worse with no online.  LOL, power of the Cell, ROTFLOL!!!

BrooklynBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BrooklynBomber
Member since 2007 • 1507 Posts
F1 is better but yanks only like nascar and if you want a better racing game play GTR2 on pc.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts

GTHD = ten cars, one track, no physics, no AI, PS2 quality environments, only one car on a track at any given time. No damage.

Forza = 300 cars, lord knows how many tracks, AI, Physics, damage, racing with other players rather than just driving by yourself.

GTHD = tech demo

Foza = video game

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mavven
[QUOTE="mavven"]

Here is the link

AgentVX

Dude, GTHD is a demo. The enviroments are a total bust in GTHD. There is only one car on screen. Wake up from your fanboy delusions, Forza 2 is the car sim on consoles that everyone has to shoot for, not GTHD. Triple A greatness=Forza 2.

Only thing that the power of the Cell has done is make all multiplats look worse with no online. LOL, power of the Cell, ROTFLOL!!!

Hahahaha!!!! I know very well wat is GTHD, and I think you too know. A demostration is the first step of a full comin game and is in progression. Wait until GT5 comes out to see that no game can compare in graphics with it till 2012. And please don't mention Forza cause even GT4 is far more beautyful 

freshfighter83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 freshfighter83
Member since 2006 • 503 Posts

Damn Forza2 seems to be takin forever to come out, definatly getting it. It will easily score over 9.

BrooklynBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BrooklynBomber
[QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"]

Here is the link

mavven

Dude, GTHD is a demo. The enviroments are a total bust in GTHD. There is only one car on screen. Wake up from your fanboy delusions, Forza 2 is the car sim on consoles that everyone has to shoot for, not GTHD. Triple A greatness=Forza 2.

Only thing that the power of the Cell has done is make all multiplats look worse with no online. LOL, power of the Cell, ROTFLOL!!!

Hahahaha!!!! I know very well wat is GTHD, and I think you too know. A demostration is the first step of a full comin game and is in progression. Wait until GT5 comes out to see that no game can compare in graphics with it till 2012. And please don't mention Forza cause even GT4 is far more beautyful

Forza needs less stickers and more cars/tracks imo but I love racing games so I will buy it any way. If you are a racing game fan you will pick it up also but when GTR comes to the 360 forza2 will be exposed as little more than a arcade game.

RazMaTaz-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RazMaTaz-1
Member since 2007 • 2097 Posts

GTHD = ten cars, one track, no physics, no AI, PS2 quality environments, only one car on a track at any given time. No damage.

Forza = 300 cars, lord knows how many tracks, AI, Physics, damage, racing with other players rather than just driving by yourself.

GTHD = tech demo

Foza = video game

Ninja-Vox

even though GTHD is just a tech demo, no way in hell can GT5 look anyworse than GTHD, it will be only  improved. Even for a tech demo, it blows Forza and PGR graphically

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AgentVX

Here is the link

mavven

Yep, 2D backgrounds with jaggiez galore on the enviroments, and a track that looks like shinny grey plastic from a 70's tupperware cup is definately "Next Gen".  Yep, GTHD is looking great!!!:roll:

And to think, this is the best the PS3 can muster.......

Oh ya, I forgot to mention the gameplay on GTHD is vastly inferior to Forza 2, but probably better for Sony, their users tend to be more into kiddie/arcade type games, definately not into hardcore games.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ninja-Vox

mavven

Are you seriously saying GT4 looks graphically better than Forza 2? Are you that big a fanboy?

AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AgentVX
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]

GTHD = tech demo

Foza = video game

RazMaTaz-1

even though GTHD is just a tech demo, no way in hell can GT5 look anyworse than GTHD, it will be only  improved. Even for a tech demo, it blows Forza and PGR graphically

Ya, this makes sense.  Don't you remember the famous "Motorstorm" gameplay shots ay E6???  And ya, Motorstorm looked that good.:roll: (What a dissappointment that turned out to be)

And hopefully they can improve from GTHD, they can start with removing the 2D backgrounds, getting rid of the jaggiez on the enviroments, and do something with that shiny plastic track!!

Hate to say this, if your going on a tech demo with 2D tracks and only 1 car on screen, and you think it's gonna look better, you in for a surprise.  Either they make GT 5 cars look very good and have very limited physics at 30 FPS, or make it more like Forza 2 and cut down on the graphics.

Can't have it both ways due to the limitation of the PS3. sorry......

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mavven
[QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"]

Here is the link

AgentVX

Yep, 2D backgrounds with jaggiez galore on the enviroments, and a track that looks like shinny grey plastic from a 70's tupperware cup is definately "Next Gen". Yep, GTHD is looking great!!!:roll:

Oh ya, I forgot to mention the gameplay on GTHD is vastly inferior to Forza 2, but probably better for Sony, their users tend to be more into kiddie/arcade type games, definately not into hardcore games.

Is so fun hearin from you guys cause you all watch race which goes around and around for some hours and you have no idea what is to drive real GT cars in real tracks with more than 4 corners. If Forza is a real drivin sim then I'm Elvis Presley

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts

Here is the link

mavven

:lol: This guy is saying wait untill 2012 as though he knows what the future holds. Learn how to spell correctly then we can attempt to know what your talking about.

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mavven
[QUOTE="mavven"]

Ninja-Vox

Are you! 

Are you seriously saying GT4 looks graphically better than Forza 2? Are you that big a fanboy?

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pro_wrestler
[QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"]

Here is the link

mavven

Yep, 2D backgrounds with jaggiez galore on the enviroments, and a track that looks like shinny grey plastic from a 70's tupperware cup is definately "Next Gen". Yep, GTHD is looking great!!!:roll:

Oh ya, I forgot to mention the gameplay on GTHD is vastly inferior to Forza 2, but probably better for Sony, their users tend to be more into kiddie/arcade type games, definately not into hardcore games.

Is so fun hearin from you guys cause you all watch race which goes around and around for some hours and you have no idea what is to drive real GT cars in real tracks with more than 4 corners. If Forza is a real drivin sim then I'm Elvis Presley

Your praising GTHD yet you say no one knows what its like to drive real life cars..? Are'nt you contradicting yourself just a little. Lets put things into perspective. When you crash into a wall in Forza, they don't just slide off like a greased banana, they take on damage like real life cars, the same can't be said about GTHD.

BrooklynBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BrooklynBomber

You want graphics/sound/physics/online and gameplay go play F1 on the ps3 TC a real driving game you need skils to play. GTHD is a demo not a game stop making ps3 owners look like noobs and go get your weight up. As for forza that is not real damage and pgr4 is just a arcade game.

Real hardcore racing fans play F1 not a demo with one car on the track!! 

InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 InsaneBasura
Member since 2005 • 12591 Posts
Sigh sigh sigh... Would you cows please stop comparing your boring, pointless, outdated demo to real actual racing games? Sure GT5 will perhaps look better than Forza 2...in late 2008. Until then it is quite the selfownage to try to brag about how great it'll look. And the question I'm more interested in is how it'll play. But you cows don't seem to give a crap about that.
AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AgentVX
[QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"]

Here is the link

mavven

Ok Mr. Presley. 

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mavven

Here is the link

Pro_wrestler

:lol: This guy is saying wait untill 2012 as though he knows what the future holds. Learn how to spell correctly then we can attempt to know what your talking about.

I'm so sorry for your tired mind. I'm not an english speaker so this is what I did say. I said it will be like GT3(2000) graphics which were beaten by GT4(2004). The same thing will happen with GT5 graphics. Got it!  

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SpruceCaboose

Hahahaha!!!! I know very well wat is GTHD, and I think you too know. A demostration is the first step of a full comin game and is in progression. Wait until GT5 comes out to see that no game can compare in graphics with it till 2012. And please don't mention Forza cause even GT4 is far more beautyful mavven

Given Polyphony Digitals history, you might be waiting til 2012 for GT5. Seriously, where it GT: PSP?

And I think your fanboy might be showing if you honestly believe that GT4 looks better than Forza 2, and if you are comparing it to Forza 1, I'd have to ask why that should matter?

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jessesalinas
Member since 2007 • 2935 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]

GTHD = tech demo

Foza = video game

RazMaTaz-1

once you get passed the graphics of a racing game(which is really quick),it all comes down to gameplay,customizations,etc.,etc.

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mavven

You want graphics/sound/physics/online and gameplay go play F1 on the ps3 TC a real driving game you need skils to play. GTHD is a demo not a game stop making ps3 owners look like noobs and go get your weight up. As for forza that is not real damage and pgr4 is just a arcade game.

BrooklynBomber

For history... and I want this guys to know that I have beaten F12006 champinoship in hard mode with Toro Rosso and I manage towin it. That is me. A hardcore racer

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ninja-Vox
[QUOTE="mavven"]

Ninja-Vox

Answer the question. :| 

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Pro_wrestler
[QUOTE="Pro_wrestler"][QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"]

Here is the link

mavven

:lol: This guy is saying wait untill 2012 as though he knows what the future holds. Learn how to spell correctly then we can attempt to know what your talking about.

I'm so sorry for your tired mind. I'm not an english speaker so this is what I did say. I said it will be like GT3(2000) graphics which were beaten by GT4(2004). The same thing will happen with GT5 graphics. Got it!  

No matter how you spin it, GT4/GTHD's impression on you will always be opinion.

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mavven

[QUOTE="mavven"]Hahahaha!!!! I know very well wat is GTHD, and I think you too know. A demostration is the first step of a full comin game and is in progression. Wait until GT5 comes out to see that no game can compare in graphics with it till 2012. And please don't mention Forza cause even GT4 is far more beautyful SpruceCaboose

Given Polyphony Digitals history, you might be waiting til 2012 for GT5. Seriously, where it GT: PSP?

And I think your fanboy might be showing if you honestly believe that GT4 looks better than Forza 2, and if you are comparing it to Forza 1, I'd have to ask why that should matter?

That was called "hyperbol" and this mean how poor are the graphics of Forza 2 for a next gen game, that I even can compare them with a last generation game.    

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mavven
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"][QUOTE="mavven"]

Ninja-Vox

Answer the question. :|

Are you??!! 

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ninja-Vox

That was called "hyperbol" and this mean how poor are the graphics of Forza 2 for a next gen game, that I even can compare them with a last generation game.

mavven

It isn't out yet. You have no idea how it will look. There've been HD videos of it which look fantastic, and screens which have been so-so. Wait and see before blindly bashing something like a fanboy.

And what we know for certain however, is that it will be an amazing game as far as racers go. Forza beat GT4 remember, because it was far more realistic a game. GT is playing catch-up, no matter how shiny the graphics in your tech demo are. 

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Ninja-Vox

Are you??!!

mavven

No i'm not. I made a thread yesterday on how disappointing the 360 Elite is. And got into a huge debate with sheep over the quality of wii games. You're the one blindly bashing the graphics of a game which isn't even out.

Nice dodging of the question though; you should be a politician. 

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SpruceCaboose
[QUOTE="BrooklynBomber"]

mavven

For history... and I want this guys to know that I have beaten F12006 champinoship in hard mode with Toro Rosso and I manage towin it. That is me. A hardcore racer

Then you should own a PS3 and 360, and Forza and GT. Also, might I suggest 6 360s, 6 TVs, and 6 copies of Forza so you can network them and get a full 360 degree experience, similar to this:

But more "hardcore" to suit your more hardcore self? 

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ninja-Vox

Then you should own a PS3 and 360, and Forza and GT. Also, might I suggest 6 360s, 6 TVs, and 6 copies of Forza so you can network them and get a full 360 degree experience, similar to this:

SpruceCaboose

You only need one 360 to do that. I did it with the original xbox where the two tvs were your mirrors. :) 

mavven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mavven
[QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="BrooklynBomber"]

SpruceCaboose

I don't need this. I'm talkin about a game and not that replay feelin the game gives to you. And for information I've played Forza and I quited it at 33% becaouse i had enough of her "sim" 

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SpruceCaboose
[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]

Ninja-Vox

You only need one 360 to do that. I did it with the original xbox where the two tvs were your mirrors. :)

Pretty sure that the dev team said that you'd need multiple 360s in order to do that, since Forza 2 uses so much resources. I could be wrong though. 

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jessesalinas
Member since 2007 • 2935 Posts
[QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="BrooklynBomber"]

SpruceCaboose

that is absolutely stunning!
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 InsaneBasura

mavven

And you're Michael Schumacher right? :roll:

Ya, this makes sense. Don't you remember the famous "Motorstorm" gameplay shots ay E6??? And ya, Motorstorm looked that good.:roll: (What a dissappointment that turned out to be)

Err...the difference here being that the Motorstorm trailer was CG and GTHD is obviously being rendered in realtime. Do you remember what the first actual gameplay demonstration of Motorstorm looked like?

And hopefully they can improve from GTHD, they can start with removing the 2D backgrounds, getting rid of the jaggiez on the enviroments, and do something with that shiny plastic track!!

AgentVX

For the 537th time, the mountain is made out of 3D geometry. The amount of people who can't tell the difference between 2D and 3D astounds me. And with Forza 2 being a jagfest you really shouldn't be complaining about jaggies.

BrooklynBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BrooklynBomber
[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"][QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="BrooklynBomber"]

jessesalinas

that is absolutely stunning!

Wipes drool!! 

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ninja-Vox

If GT4 is better than Forza, why do all of the reviews say otherwise? Why did Forza win Racing Game of the Year when GT4 didn't even get a nomination?

Why bother talking to you. You've clearly never even played forza. How old are you, really? 

BrooklynBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BrooklynBomber

If GT4 is better than Forza, why do all of the reviews say otherwise? Why did Forza win Racing Game of the Year when GT4 didn't even get a nomination?

Why bother talking to you. You've clearly never even played forza. How old are you, really?

Ninja-Vox

Gt4 is better than forza and not because the scores but because of the logitech ff wheel. 

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Pro_wrestler
[QUOTE="mavven"]

InsaneBasura

And you're Michael Schumacher right? :roll:

Ya, this makes sense. Don't you remember the famous "Motorstorm" gameplay shots ay E6??? And ya, Motorstorm looked that good.:roll: (What a dissappointment that turned out to be)

Err...the difference here being that the Motorstorm trailer was CG and GTHD is obviously being rendered in realtime. Do you remember what the first actual gameplay demonstration of Motorstorm looked like?

AgentVX

For the 537th time, the mountain is made out of 3D geometry. The amount of people who can't tell the difference between 2D and 3D astounds me. And with Forza 2 being a jagfest you really shouldn't be complaining about jaggies.

No its not, do you know what 2D panoramic images are? Its 2D images combined to make something appear 3D. Each individual Image only has 2 coordinate directions XY not XYZ which is 3D. Another example is angles using to make something appear as though it has depth--Look at the letters in the word 'Hulk' in my sig and how it looks 3D but its obviously 2D.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Pro_wrestler
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]

BrooklynBomber

Gt4 is better than forza and not because the scores but because of the logitech ff wheel. 

So a steering wheel makes a game better? Maybe GSpot should use that wheel in every PS3 game from now on, then maybe it will get an exclusive AAA title.

skyform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#41 skyform
Member since 2005 • 1522 Posts

Screen captures from Forza 2 and GT HD gameplay

GT HD

Forza 2

Forza 2 wins easily, the environments are alot better then in GT HD, btw GT HD has still 2d trees :roll:

InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 InsaneBasura
[QUOTE="InsaneBasura"]

Pro_wrestler

No its not, do you know what 2D panoramic images are? Its 2D images combined to make something appear 3D. Each individual Image only has 2 coordinate directions XY not XYZ which is 3D. Another example is angles using to make something appear as though it has depth--Look at the letters in the word 'Hulk' in my sig and how it looks 3D but its obviously 2D.

2D panoramic images are images wrapped around a globe. This can not be implemented in games for obvious reasons. Unless it's one of those FMV games. So I'm guessing what you're trying to refer to is sprites. 2D images that overlap each other and turn according to the players viewpoint. This can be and often is used for foliage. It is not used for larger objects since it would look unbelievably ****ing stupid to have say, a huge mountain rotating around your viewpoint.

Anyhow, none of this matters since the mountain in GTHD consists out of actual geometry, which anyone who has played, or even seen the game should know. That is why I am so surprised by how a lot of people don't. You can't tell the difference between 2D and bloody 3D. Sersiously, da hell's wrong wit u? 

BrooklynBomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BrooklynBomber
[QUOTE="BrooklynBomber"][QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]

Pro_wrestler

So a steering wheel makes a game better? Maybe GSpot should use that wheel in every PS3 game from now on, then maybe it will get an exclusive AAA title.

If you were a real racing car fan then I would not have to explain why a FF wheel is important for a racing game. Without the FF wheel you just get rumble but with FF you feel what the tires are doing. You feel all the surfaces of the track the imperfections,the tire load balance in the corners and when your going too fast that your tires are losing traction. In gt4 you also feel the torque steer in fwd cars. In gt4 with the ff wheel you can control the car better by feeling when the car is going to under/over steer. You can feel when it's time to get on the gas coming out of the corner and when stop braking entering it. Without the FF wheel gt4's physics can't be felt and you lose the most important part of the game imo.

In forza with just rumble you feel disconnected from the road and must guess what the tires are doing. If you were playing with the controller you just lost 1/2 the game imo.

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
pgr4 will look the best and be the most fun,the project gotham series is the best racing series imo.
djestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 djestar
Member since 2005 • 480 Posts

GT is all visuals nothing more because there is no damage modelling to cater for.
Can't wait for the next installment of GT becase there's going to be a massive downgrade.

Franco-J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Franco-J
Member since 2003 • 1435 Posts

Here is the link

mavven

Oh look! The Sony sheeple are still using the "Just wait for this, just wait for that" excuse! Wasnt PS3 supposed to blow everything out of the water when it launched? Well, you Sony sheeple keep on "just waiting" for something good to come out! 360 fans will be PLAYING our consoles! 

InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 InsaneBasura
If you were a real racing car fan then I would not have to explain why a FF wheel is important for a racing game. Without the FF wheel you just get rumble but with FF you feel what the tires are doing. You feel all the surfaces of the track the imperfections,the tire load balance in the corners and when your going too fast that your tires are losing traction. In gt4 you also feel the torque steer in fwd cars. In gt4 with the ff wheel you can control the car better by feeling when the car is going to under/over steer. You can feel when it's time to get on the gas coming out of the corner and when stop braking entering it. Without the FF wheel gt4's physics can't be felt and you lose the most important part of the game imo.

In forza with just rumble you feel disconnected from the road and must guess what the tires are doing. If you were playing with the controller you just lost 1/2 the game imo.

BrooklynBomber

This reminds me. Rumble, while not as effective for relaying the behavior of the car as force feedback, is still important for the same reason, it provides you with feedback. This won't happen at all in GT5 unless you get a wheel. And that is going to suck. But anyway, graphics graphics graphics graphics graphygraphicsygraphics.

jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jdt532
Member since 2003 • 4236 Posts

Here is the link

Franco-J

Oh look! The Sony sheeple are still using the "Just wait for this, just wait for that" excuse! Wasnt PS3 supposed to blow everything out of the water when it launched? Well, you Sony sheeple keep on "just waiting" for something good to come out! 360 fans will be PLAYING our consoles!

Oh please... Anyone with half a brain realises that it takes time for developers to learn a new console. How long did lemmings have to wait for gears of war? Gears is the best the 360 has to offer graphically and looking at screen shots of PS3 games coming out this year like Heavenly Sword, Ratchet & Clank, Lair, etc these games look allot better than Gears. Also we aren't limited to 5 small levels that take 8 hours to play through due to the limited space on a DVD9.... 

jdt532

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jdt532
Member since 2003 • 4236 Posts
You guys are just upset that a tech demo slapped together two years ago with GT4 code looks better than full fledged 360 racing games.... Just imagine how sweet GT5 will be due to the fact it will be a full fledged game where every aspect of the game is polished and that's what really eats at you guys. You know the PS3 is more powerful than the xflop 1.5 and that really tics you fan-boys off doesn't it? ... Lol
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#50 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="Franco-J"][QUOTE="mavven"][QUOTE="AgentVX"][QUOTE="mavven"]

Here is the link

jdt532

Oh please... Anyone with half a brain realises that it takes time for developers to learn a new console. How long did lemmings have to wait for gears of war? Gears is the best the 360 has to offer graphically and looking at screen shots of PS3 games coming out this year like Heavenly Sword, Ratchet & Clank, Lair, etc these games look allot better than Gears. Also we aren't limited to 5 small levels that take 8 hours to play through due to the limited space on a DVD9.... 

It's funny when I see people say this because it shows me that the person saying it has no idea what they're talking about.

That argument doesn't hold water since Gears of War never filled the DVD 9 to begin with. There are numerous games on the 360 that take much longer to complete than Gears of War that still don't fill the DVD 9. The "Space Limitations" argument doesn't hold up at all when you take everything into consideration. And don't say "Bu...bu...the graphics in those games are inferior!" because graphics quality has very little to do with the available space on the disc.