Gravity Rush 2 Rumored to be getting a PS5/PC Remaster. Bloodborne Remaster Possible?

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

PS5 is sure getting a lot of remasters Until Down, The Last of US Part 2, and now Gravity Rush 2. This can probably be blamed on PlayStation first party studios working on Live Service games and having no new single player games until April 2025.

Now that PlayStation is possibly remastering games from the corpse of Japan Studio could we finally be getting a Bloodborne Remaster?! I think PlayStation could be Looking at Elden Ring 23 million units sold and thinking Surely Bloodborne Remaster could benefit from Elden Ring success.

Back to Gravity Rush 2 Remaster will you be picking it up? I personally would be picking it up on PC.

https://wccftech.com/gravity-rush-2-remastered-pc-ps5-summer/

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

Sony is literally bringing everything to PC but Bloodborne. It's possible that the next Souls game we see from them will be Demon's Souls.

:(

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1051 Posts

Nice to hear GR2 getting more love!

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2410 Posts
@the_master_race said:

Sony is literally bringing everything to PC but Bloodborne. It's possible that the next Souls game we see from them will be Demon's Souls.

At least they are finally bringing over a Japanese game. Thought it was only gonna be western games. Still sad Japan Studio is dead.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

@the_master_race said:

Demon's Souls Was on the GeForce Now leak will likely also come to PC sometime. But a Bloodborne Remaster would benefit both PS5 and PC.

As a PC gamer I'd take both of course.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Warm_Gun

Demon's Souls remake sounds uglier and looks uglier than the original, and is woke to boot. Even when it's on PC, I will emulate the original again if I ever get the urge.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46295 Posts

Bloodborne remaster for really realz this time

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1239 Posts

Have been interested in GR2 for a long time but never played it b/c of 30fps.

If this turns out to be true, might give it a try. Honestly 1st game should get bundled with it.

The reason Bloodborne hasn't gotten a remaster is bc it sucks.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

Gravity Rush (Daze) games is still a banger when it came to PS Vita years ago. I can't wait to double-dip for the PC version!

Now that I think about it, I've been meaning to go watch Gravity Rush Anime.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22679 Posts

This being sonys generation of low output and meh remakes makes sense to bring Bloodborne into the fold.... It would be a seller for sure. It doesn't need a remake or a remaster so the folks playing on ps4 are still rocking a gorgeously crafter game.... But as we know there are those who have never experienced it or who would jump at improved visuals to one of their favorite games.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1244 Posts

Bloodborne will never get remastered. Sony doesn't even update it for the PS5.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3025 Posts

I think they're waiting for the Bloodborne anime to release before they announce the game remake

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46295 Posts

@uitravioience said:

I think they're waiting for the Bloodborne anime to release before they announce the game remake

They are doing the Naughty Dog thing and allow some time between the original release and the remaster.

@davillain said:

Gravity Rush (Daze) games is still a banger when it came to PS Vita years ago. I can't wait to double-dip for the PC version!

Now that I think about it, I've been meaning to go watch Gravity Rush Anime.

You mean the two part overture?

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@uitravioience: Apparently, a leaker claimed that they have a complete PS5 and PC version that they are sitting on; which they were going to release, but of course they didn't. Lol Sony. Add Nintendo to that bag. They do that shit too.

Miquella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Miquella
Member since 2022 • 736 Posts

Still waiting for Bloodborne...

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15919 Posts

Gravity Rush 2 is definitely the kind of games that needs as big as possible audience due to the niche nature of its offering.

I personally think its a great sequel but absolutely hated the early game slog and slow exp grind for platinum. Hope they fix this in the remaster cause its definitely a very unique game and mouse camera movement could potentially fix targeting issues.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Warm_Gun

I wish it was the first game. But that wouldn't be as appealing to the graphics whores. The sequel is worse in every way that matters. What I dislike most is the largely tedious mission design, including an ABUNDANCE of stealth missions with mechanics that aren't that well suited to it, and the added abilities, which aren't as fun as the core mechanics brought over from the first game. It also lacked the atmosphere of the original. Not a bad game, but mediocre. Took me three weeks to beat Gravity Rush Remastered and three years to beat Gravity Rush 2.

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1070 Posts

@girlusocrazy: Agreed. I enjoyed the first game on Psvita. I never played the second game.

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1070 Posts

@warm_gun said:

I wish it was the first game. But that wouldn't be as appealing to the graphics whores. The sequel is worse in every way that matters. What I dislike most is the largely tedious mission design, including an ABUNDANCE of stealth missions with mechanics that aren't that well suited to it, and the added abilities, which aren't as fun as the core mechanics brought over from the first game. It also lacked the atmosphere of the original. Not a bad game, but mediocre. Took me three weeks to beat Gravity Rush Remastered and three years to beat Gravity Rush 2.

Ouch. I enjoyed the first so, hopefully the second is not as bad as you say it is.