God XBOX is going to fail

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Klyern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Klyern
Member since 2004 • 233 Posts

They are focusing on stuff like voice recognition, you people think that there will be voice recognition for languages other than english and japanese? i doubt even french will be supported. I can picture Borat trying to turn on the XBOX ONE by saying On in another language XD.

Microsoft isnt thinking globaly and its going to loose because of that. Id rather buy a PS4 just because of the XBOX's voice recognition feature.

Its over, PS4 won this generation's war.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

They are focusing on stuff like voice recognition, you people think that there will be voice recognition for languages other than english and japanese? i doubt even french will be supported. I can picture Borat trying to turn on the XBOX ONE by saying On in another language XD.

Microsoft isnt thinking globaly and its going to loose because of that. Id rather buy a PS4 just because of the XBOX's voice recognition feature.

Klyern
Wow so you'd rather have a plain jane gaming maching only? You realize it's going to produce the same quality games as the PS4 as well as produce exclusives as well? So on top of playing games it's going to be able to do much much more. You fanboys are absolutely ridiculous.
hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hexashadow13
Member since 2010 • 5157 Posts

Klyern
Pretty much. Even the investors they were trying to impress aren't impressed.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Klyern
0/10
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

Well I for one am looking forward to Disgaea D2.:D Good post TC...even though I didn't read it becaue this shall be locked.:lol:

Magescrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Magescrew
Member since 2008 • 541 Posts

Klyern
System Warriors always say the World minus America hates Xbox anyways so why should they think globally? Their market is the United States. Everyone I know here who has a console has a 360.