God of War: Chains of Olympus Review!!!!!

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

voxware00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 voxware00
Member since 2004 • 5018 Posts

personally i'm more hyped for NG:DS but i'm not really interested in storylines for handheld games much

based on the demos of both games i played though i really enjoyed the ng:ds experience more

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#52 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

No surprise here. It's about time I dust off my PSP. It's been a while. With Patapon and Chains of Olympus coming out soon I have a reason to play it again. Besides, I've been blowing through my DS games lately, and I'm actually starting to run out.

Sidenote: Could you guys insert the review source's name in the title of the topic next time? It'd save people some time if they avoid reading reviews from a particular website. I would've hated to surf into a website like ChristianGamers.com, but it was IGN..so it was cool. Just a heads up for next time, posters. ;)

Avatar image for Kritical_Strike
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Kritical_Strike
Member since 2006 • 4123 Posts

[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]I got bored of the whole GoW formula with the first two games, they should've done something midly original and made something totally different (such as Ninja Gaiden DS).catlin_czirr
Chains of olympus will be miles better than NG DS, it's not even funny. Everything from the graphics to the story, they really shouldn't even be compaired.

Haha, it's really funny how you don't directly mention the GAMEPLAY being better. NGDS won't rehash the gameplay of previous NG installments like GoW is. And comparing the graphics of a DS game to that of a PSP game is laughable.

Shawtymann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#54 Shawtymann
Member since 2006 • 2561 Posts

Also, Patapon got AAA. Good month for PSP owners :DBlazeDragon132

I'll be picking up Patapon & GoW. i just bought a PSP and i downloaded the demo for Patapon and it was fun. very different

pastro243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 pastro243
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts

[QUOTE="catlin_czirr"][QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]I got bored of the whole GoW formula with the first two games, they should've done something midly original and made something totally different (such as Ninja Gaiden DS).Kritical_Strike

Chains of olympus will be miles better than NG DS, it's not even funny. Everything from the graphics to the story, they really shouldn't even be compaired.

Haha, it's really funny how you don't directly mention the GAMEPLAY being better. NGDS won't rehash the gameplay of previous NG installments like GoW is. And comparing the graphics of a DS game to that of a PSP game is laughable.

Why should it change if its awesome gameplay? And why not compare graphics? Both are handhelds after al.
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 haris12121212
Member since 2004 • 7560 Posts

10 Graphics
Phenomenal achievement on the system. It's the best looking game there is, period.

Seems to me they havent played Crisis Core yet.

Avatar image for TOTAL_DEFENSE_0
TOTAL_DEFENSE_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#57 TOTAL_DEFENSE_0
Member since 2007 • 1192 Posts
It looks effin amazing. gotta buy this!!
Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
already posted, ya studabaker.
glitchgeeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#59 glitchgeeman
Member since 2005 • 5638 Posts
Meh, I'm not too interested. Now if there's a game I want to dust off my PSP with, it's Patapon. Haven't seen a game with such unique and creative gameplay in a while.
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
meh ..... GOW >_>
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

Wow this and Patapon.

Might just get back into my PSP again - Advanced Wars tore me away from Wipeout Pulse.

catlin_czirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 catlin_czirr
Member since 2007 • 2545 Posts
All the people saying "meh" are clearly DS owners, and don't own a PSP, I mean how could you not say anything possitive about such a great game?
Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
wow, i might pick up a psp today. there are ow a couple of games that mke it worth it