Gametrailers Top 10 FPS of All Time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#408 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Get a life.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
I'm not spamming boards and getting banned everytime
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#414 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

This one guy has been so damn persistent. How can somebody's life be so empty that the only joy they can find is trolling a video game board?

Wasdie

This guy is worse than dealing with a hydra :x

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

This one guy has been so damn persistent. How can somebody's life be so empty that the only joy they can find is trolling a video game board?

donthavekids

What dont you get? You signed up after me what i should be doing is finding you and smashing your pc over your dumbass head

Making threats of violence to the mods. Classy.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="donthavekids"] What dont you get? You signed up after me what i should be doing is finding you and smashing your pc over your dumbass headdonthavekids
Making threats of violence to the mods. Classy.

What else do i have to resort too? if someone wont listen u gotta resort to violence

Just when it seems like you can't possibly do something dumber, you pull out a new gem like that. I'm actually kind of impressed.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

[QUOTE="donthavekids"] What else do i have to resort too? if someone wont listen u gotta resort to violence donthavekids

Just when it seems like you can't possibly do something dumber, you pull out a new gem like that. I'm actually kind of impressed.

if police tells you to do something and u wont listen they resort to violence

Actually, you got it backwards. In this scenario, you're the one threatening the police with violence. So your point really falls apart.
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#423 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Wasdie

It's system wars, like I said in some other topic/post, system wars is the Mos Eisley of GS, hell you're starting to see horrible trolls every where now on GS. What makes it even sadder is trolling went from trying to start a "flame war" which was intended to piss people off, now it just seems people actually believe in the so called trolling that they do.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#424 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

No Metroid Prime? The f*ck is this?

KungfuKitten

As much as I would agree with this heresy. It loses out on two reasons

A: Plenty of people don't count it as a FPS. Like so many people get into "OH ITS NOT A FPS, ITS NOT. yada yada" Which is my guess for how games like Deus Ex/System Shock 2 got left out.

B: The top 10 sort of had an influence and eventual imitators; As amazing MP is, I can't really think of a game that borrows what it did outside well more Metroid games. I'm 90% sure it ended up in their top 10 of the decade list(which actually wasn't that bad again if you go on impact, and make peace with the concept that they are heavily console based) so it certainly wasn't for a lack of admiration for Metroid Prime.

I don't see why B would matter. Or is the list not for quality? That other companies don't or even can't capitalise on it doesn't reflect its quality, or perhaps even means it is of such standards that other companies don't want to burn their hands.

If you look at that list? It's not.

UT is not better than 2k4
Doom 1 is not better than Doom 2
Goldeneye is not the greatest fps of all time.

Clearly impact meant something to GT's list. Yes some picks are a matter of quality over impact(Half Life 2 over Half Life 1, Halo 3 over Halo 1)Hell it's the reason they picked World of Warcraft as their game of the decade. And In Prime's case I think again it's largely due to A, and partially due to B as well.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

donthavekids

What dont you get? You signed up after me what i should be doing is finding you and smashing your pc over your dumbass head

What don't you get? You broke the rules 8 accounts ago and was reprimanded for it. That doesn't give you the privelege to circumvent your original suspension with alt accounts, only compounding the original infraction. And no matter how long you were here, 7 days or 7 years, the rules still apply to you.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="LOLLMAOLMAO"] Dont worry ill just get gamespot to close down the forums so you cant have a power trip anymore.

Oh, this is rich. Tell us, how do you plan to do that?
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 PannicAtack
ill prove i been using site since 90s and close it down so people cant abuse their right as mod any longer LOLLMAOLMAO
That's the funniest thing I've read all day. I'm amazed at the fact that you think anyone cares about how long you've been using the site.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

Mods, is there some way to permanently shut this guy up, completely preventing him from creating more accounts?

Banning one by one simply doesn't work, it's indeed worse than fighting a hydra... :P

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 Rocker6

[QUOTE="LOLLMAOLMAO"]ill prove i been using site since 90s and close it down so people cant abuse their right as mod any longer PannicAtack
That's the funniest thing I've read all day. I'm amazed at the fact that you think anyone cares about how long you've been using the site.

Just to say, I loved your post about the expensive restaurant a few pages back. That dumpster in the end made up my day! :D

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Not bad, though I would put Perfect Dark 64 and Timesplitters 2/3 ahead of Goldeneye. And my personal list would included multipler battlefield games :P.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 PannicAtack
the people who put the site up care more about original users over the new users tell you that now LOLLMAOLMAO
I sincerely doubt that. Of course, feel free to claim you're being persecuted and not simply punished for breaking the rules.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="LOLLMAOLMAO"]ill prove i been using site since 90s and close it down so people cant abuse their right as mod any longer Rocker6

Just to say, I loved your post about the expensive restaurant a few pages back. That dumpster in the end made up my day! :D

Why, thank you.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#441 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
This conversation is actually lamer than some of your rebuttals against the list. You all should be ashamed for your hoetry.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Rocker6

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Mods, is there some way to permanently shut this guy up, completely preventing him from creating more accounts?

Banning one by one simply doesn't work, it's indeed worse than fighting a hydra... :P

LOLLMAOLMAO

you people just need to stop using the site period it's part of my childhood

That's cute, it really is, but wouldn't it be a better idea to pay your respects to the site you use so much by striving to be a balanced and intelligent poster?

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#443 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

Wasdie
It's baffling to many of us. :?
CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#444 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

Also mods, keep up the good work keepin' this place clean. :cool:

Scruffy_2.jpg

Mr_Cumberdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#447 Mr_Cumberdale
Member since 2004 • 10189 Posts
I think Time Splitters should be up there. :(
FireSpirit117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 FireSpirit117
Member since 2012 • 1926 Posts
COD4 being that high up is a bit sketchy. Still, not a bad list.
percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts
If CS Source is so great then why is there a lot more people playing CS 1.6?