Games13: Forza 5 live 1080P footage. Wonderful particles,models and lighting!

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts
[QUOTE="killzowned24"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] Not only is the pic not at 1:20, or the fact this is early F5 footages that is not recent, but you really are going to tell me that excessive glowing in the road at the start of the video on Forza 4 with those cardboard poles is better than the Forza 5 version? You failed all around here.Jakandsigz

lol, the turn is coming up watch like 3seconds longer. Also the forza 5 sceenshot is from the most recent released video and the ONLY direct feed they have given out yet :lol:

I made a thread with direct feed shots after this. Way after. Also nothing at !:20, troll cows can't tell time?

:lol: @ teh lems. this video is less than a week old= OWNED And the fact you deny I show you proof= double owned :D
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="killzowned24"]

lol, the turn is coming up watch like 3seconds longer. Also the forza 5 sceenshot is from the most recent released video and the ONLY direct feed they have given out yet :lol:

killzowned24
I made a thread with direct feed shots after this. Way after. Also nothing at !:20, troll cows can't tell time?

:lol: @ teh lems. this video is less than a week old= OWNED And the fact you deny I show you proof= double owned :D

The vid itself says early footage, and is confirmed in the comments. It's not new footage. Also Sept.26-Sept.30 is not a week. So, troll cows can't tell time? I also like how you did not answer my other question regarding the track and cardboard on the F4 screen. Got to twist thing up eh? Desperation, desperation...
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 killzowned24
[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] I made a thread with direct feed shots after this. Way after. Also nothing at !:20, troll cows can't tell time?

The vid itself says early footage, and is confirmed in the comments. It's not new footage. Also Sept.26-Sept.30 is not a week. So, troll cows can't tell time? I also like how you did not answer my other question regarding the track and cardboard on the F4 screen. Got to twist thing up eh? Desperation, desperation...

So early as to be less than 2 months from launch amirite? :lol: If anything is desperate, it's lems like you who can't see something right in their face with proof!
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Jakandsigz
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] :lol: @ teh lems. this video is less than a week old= OWNED And the fact you deny I show you proof= double owned :D

So early as to be less than 2 months from launch amirite? :lol: If anything is desperate, it's lems like you who can't see something right in their face with proof!

Prove that it's footage from earlier than 2 months before launch. Why can't you tell time? Nothing at 1:20. Why can't you tell time? 4 days is not a week. Why are you ignoring those areas where it looks better in your EARLY STAGES video? Why are you avoiding all your mistakes and instead are so desperate you just post basically "lol" and "lems" every post because you lack the ability to actually troll correctly and your parents forgot to teach you how to tell time?
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 killzowned24

[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] The vid itself says early footage, and is confirmed in the comments. It's not new footage. Also Sept.26-Sept.30 is not a week. So, troll cows can't tell time? I also like how you did not answer my other question regarding the track and cardboard on the F4 screen. Got to twist thing up eh? Desperation, desperation...Jakandsigz

Prove that it's footage from earlier than 2 months before launch. Why can't you tell time? Nothing at 1:20. Why can't you tell time? 4 days is not a week. Why are you ignoring those areas where it looks better in your EARLY STAGES video? Why are you avoiding all your mistakes and instead are so desperate you just post basically "lol" and "lems" every post because you lack the ability to actually troll correctly and your parents forgot to teach you how to tell time?

See,desperate :lol:

Fact- video was posted less than 7 days ago and is the only direct feed,launch is less than 2 months away

Fact- I provided video evidence you asked for http://youtu.be/mPAQa6Scbdc?t=1m24s

Fact- lems are too slow to watch 10 seconds on youtube :lol:

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Jakandsigz

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] So early as to be less than 2 months from launch amirite? :lol: If anything is desperate, it's lems like you who can't see something right in their face with proof!killzowned24

Fact- video was posted less than 7 days ago and is the only direct feed,launch is less than 2 months away

Fact- I provided video evidence you asked for http://youtu.be/mPAQa6Scbdc?t=1m24s

Fact-You said it was a week. You can't tell time. IF I upload a Tupac video today, does that mean Tupac is still alive? Fact-You did not provide evidence. In fact, you won't point out the obvious better footage in forza 5 because you are a troll. Face-You said it was 3 second later from 1:20 now it's ten? You need to go back to kindergarten?
GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"][QUOTE="killzowned24"]

:D The top is forza 4 :lol:

killzowned24

No it's not. Show me gameplay footage with those trees.

So bad lems can't believe it :lol:

@ 1:20 for same spot

so much for nextgen... goog luck with the lastgen console lems :lol:

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 killzowned24

[QUOTE="killzowned24"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] Prove that it's footage from earlier than 2 months before launch. Why can't you tell time? Nothing at 1:20. Why can't you tell time? 4 days is not a week. Why are you ignoring those areas where it looks better in your EARLY STAGES video? Why are you avoiding all your mistakes and instead are so desperate you just post basically "lol" and "lems" every post because you lack the ability to actually troll correctly and your parents forgot to teach you how to tell time?Jakandsigz

Fact-You said it was a week. You can't tell time. IF I upload a Tupac video today, does that mean Tupac is still alive? Fact-You did not provide evidence. In fact, you won't point out the obvious better footage in forza 5 because you are a troll. Face-You said it was 3 second later from 1:20 now it's ten? You need to go back to kindergarten?

I said less than a week old,derp. Microsoft themselves uploaded it,derp

I not only provided it, I did so in both screenshot and video form.

Fist stage is denial,second is anger .I can only assume bargaining to stop will soon come :lol:

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#59 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

GTSaiyanjin2

And you base this on a launch title?

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 killzowned24

[QUOTE="GTSaiyanjin2"]

mitu123

well ,forza is the only 1080p title and it looks like forza 4 HD.
GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

[QUOTE="GTSaiyanjin2"]

mitu123

the hardware really

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

The latest built was having bugs,confirmed by this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOy0uKXNGNY&feature=youtu.be were Dan Greenawalt tells the public they just discovered it while he was in transit to Japan,he couldn't do anything, but show what he has.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="GTSaiyanjin2"]

GTSaiyanjin2

the hardware really

We know the hardware isn't the greatest but in due time it'll produce better looking games, always been like that every gen.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="GTSaiyanjin2"]

killzowned24

well ,forza is the only 1080p title and it looks like forza 4 HD.

Isn't COD Ghost 1080p on X1 as well?

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 killzowned24
The latest built was having bugs,confirmed by this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOy0uKXNGNY&feature=youtu.be were Dan Greenawalt tells the public they just discovered it while he has in transit to Japan,he couldn't do anything, but show what he has.Tessellation
still looks the same.I also don't see self shadows on the car.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Tessellation
[QUOTE="Tessellation"]The latest built was having bugs,confirmed by this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOy0uKXNGNY&feature=youtu.be were Dan Greenawalt tells the public they just discovered it while he has in transit to Japan,he couldn't do anything, but show what he has.killzowned24

nah you're trying too hard,the bug was causing graphics glitches apparently..and this video is from few days ago in london event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld5kak68VGw there is nothing wrong with shadows.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 killzowned24
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Tessellation"]The latest built was having bugs,confirmed by this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOy0uKXNGNY&feature=youtu.be were Dan Greenawalt tells the public they just discovered it while he has in transit to Japan,he couldn't do anything, but show what he has.Tessellation

nah you're trying too hard,the bug was causing graphics glitches apparently..and this video is from few days ago in london event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld5kak68VGw there is nothing wrong with shadows.

I still don't see any on the outside.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Tessellation
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] still looks the same.I also don't see self shadows on the car.

sure you didn't :roll:
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="killzowned24"]

[QUOTE="Jakandsigz"] No it's not. Show me gameplay footage with those trees.GTSaiyanjin2

So bad lems can't believe it :lol:

@ 1:20 for same spot

Ummm I just watched that and its obvious that Forza 5 is a marked upgrade over Forza 4, better textures, more and better looking objects in the backgrounds and off track.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 killzowned24
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] nah you're trying too hard,the bug was causing graphics glitches apparently..and this video is from few days ago in london event. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld5kak68VGw there is nothing wrong with shadows.

A better reply would be just link to the spot or grab a screenshot from it :P
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] I still don't see any on the outside.

from 0:10-0.27 obvious shadows coming from the cars. 0:28-0.29 shadows falling on the cars from the overpass looking thing with the mazda signage. at 1:28 or so when they go through the continental arch shadow passes over the vehicles including yours.
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Tessellation
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] I still don't see any on the outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0bVsJ-ZO4 from the very beginning you can see how the front cars cast shadows alone with the player one.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 killzowned24
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] sure you didn't :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0bVsJ-ZO4 from the very beginning you can see how the front cars cast shadows alone with the player one.

This shows some ,but again is in cockpit. It doesn't appear to show on other cars outside from what I can tell.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 killzowned24
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] sure you didn't :roll:

from 0:10-0.27 obvious shadows coming from the cars. 0:28-0.29 shadows falling on the cars from the overpass looking thing with the mazda signage. at 1:28 or so when they go through the continental arch shadow passes over the vehicles including yours.

Not seeing it. I think it's clear at the start before racing by looking at the side mirrors.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] A better reply would be just link to the spot or grab a screenshot from it :P

This shows some ,but again is in cockpit. It doesn't appear to show on other cars outside from what I can tell.

you cant tell because you refuse to see it 0.10-0.12 mark when the camera is floating into the drivers seat you can easily see the cars casting shadows.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] A better reply would be just link to the spot or grab a screenshot from it :P

Not seeing it. I think it's clear at the start before racing by looking at the side mirrors.

..........*laughs harder and harder* you are such a moron at 720p on the youtube video shadows can be obviously seen cast by the cars, walls, towers, objects...etc
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Tessellation

they are obvious,even the last video i posted shows how the cars cast shadows..stop acting like you don't see them.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 killzowned24
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0bVsJ-ZO4 from the very beginning you can see how the front cars cast shadows alone with the player one.

you cant tell because you refuse to see it 0.10-0.12 mark when the camera is floating into the drivers seat you can easily see the cars casting shadows.

that just shows again it's missing a shadow for the side mirror.There should be one dropping towards the back.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 killzowned24
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] from 0:10-0.27 obvious shadows coming from the cars. 0:28-0.29 shadows falling on the cars from the overpass looking thing with the mazda signage. at 1:28 or so when they go through the continental arch shadow passes over the vehicles including yours.

..........*laughs harder and harder* you are such a moron at 720p on the youtube video shadows can be obviously seen cast by the cars, walls, towers, objects...etc

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="killzowned24"] Not seeing it. I think it's clear at the start before racing by looking at the side mirrors.killzowned24

ownage.jpg

rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

Shift 2 on PC looks the same if not better than this. Pfff next-gen my ass... the next consoles and games aren't even released and they are already outdated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

[QUOTE="_Matt_"]

Looks really nice as expected. I still stand that it doesn't look much better than Forza 4 though, the console and team is clearly capable of so much more, this game has been rushed from what I can see.

Consternated

Rushed is an understatement. Forza 6 should be quite the game, though.

weaksauce console gon be weaksauce
FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

The game is beautiful, it's unfortunate that the cars lack that sense of speed, DriveClub is guilty of that too.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#84 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Wish i had money to get the X1 for this game. But nothing else on the X1 is looking good enough for me to get that console
Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

Hate the stupid bloom games use these days at 2:15, why would i want to be blinded in a video game?hoosier7
Because in real life the sun is dim and never blinds people on race tracks.:roll:

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

[QUOTE="hoosier7"]Hate the stupid bloom games use these days at 2:15, why would i want to be blinded in a video game?Guy_Brohski

Because in real life the sun is dim and never blinds people on race tracks.:roll:

The sun really is pathetic. Someone should do something about it.Â