deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Absolutely none. Games should be done. Remaking them is lazy. We need new IP, not rehashed nostalgia.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2947 Posts

@Telekill: Dino Crisis! Hell yeah! I hope Capcom is reading this. By the way, when is our Resident Evil 2 remake coming Capcom? We have been waiting for too long.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2947 Posts

@nepu7supastar7: Any Final Fantasy game from 1-8 would be exciting. Personally I would love a remake of my favorite, FF5. But it's not going to happen. Look how long it takes to remaster FF7. Must cost a lot of money. Let's hope it will become a huge success and convince Square to make more remasters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#104  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Remakes are ok, remasters are not.

For a game to be remaked it has to be relatively old and made for a new generation of gamers by implementing more traditional controls and other modern systems.

A remaster is made for the same people who played the game "last year" but now want it a little bit "prettier" and with a slight change in performance.

One is worth of our money, the other is not

So, in conclusion, my personal feeling is that REmake, Halo Anniversary, SotC Remake, etc, etc = good

the 1065321473101187127713789481938401 last gen remasters we've seen coming out this gen can all crash and burn for all I care

personal opinion, dont get mad because your favorite game got a remaster treatment and not a remake treatment

answering the thread, I would love a remake of Dino Crisis or something with dinossaurs. I'd like to see some action-adventure/survival game with Dinossaurs with current graphics (sorry but sh*t like Ark, doesnt count. Its boring). The Robot dinossaus in Horizon were cool but I'd like something with real ones

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#105 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:

A lot of people think that there are too many remaster/remakes on the market nowadays, and I have to say that I agree. A few are really good though. REmake was excellent, so was SotC. And any game remade in VR, like Skyrim, is a-okay in my book, as it entirely changes the game, making it a new experience altogether. I know some of you might not agree on these points, or these games, rather, but hey, that's cool. We've all got opinions, right?

Personally, off the top of my head, I'd have to say Alpha Protocol. The game has a seriously complex storyline, as well as interesting branching conversation patterns, from what I can remember (played it a long time ago), along with great characters/world/setting/etc. Tons of awesome intrigue. But the gameplay was a bit underwhelming. Mainly the controls were pretty buggy. And the shooting...my gosh...the shooting. A remake is def in order. Or a sequel. Or both.

Anyway. So what's your opinion, SW? What game(s) do you think deserves a remake (or remaster)?

Oh, and here's a pretty kitty for all of you. Kisses and hugs.

Me love kitty cats!!!!

I'll say Oni from the PS2. I always loved that game.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#106 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@pmanden:

Remakes are the only thing I'd care about coming from Square Enix. Otherwise, they're creatively bankrubt!

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#107 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17675 Posts

@Renegade_Fury said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Always can depend on the Fury, dude knows what's up.

The only remake or remaster I'd choose if given only one choice.

Vice versa, my dude. Have you been liking the 20th anniversary OST?

Yup, loving it. Awaiting that physical release.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#108 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Legacy of Kane: Soul Reaver. Just reminded of the game today, and it was a great game that has sadly dated now. Remake, not remaster. Imagine what it could be with today's technology.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#109 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8488 Posts

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Only if they remake the graphics in todays tech while leaving the art style and combat untouched. Like SOTC remake.

Same would be awesome for original Mafia.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14811 Posts

Diablo II
Onimusha series
Warcraft III
mew

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#111 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59079 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Diablo II

Onimusha series

Warcraft III

mew

I'd be happy with a remaster on Steam.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

I'm trying to think of games that pushed hardware a little too much and suffered because of it......... Games like SoTC as an example.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#113 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1874 Posts
Loading Video...

My suggestion has already been remade, but not to my satisfaction. I want Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time to have a proper HD remake. I want Nintendo to do what Square Enix did to Final Fantasy 7. The most iconic game being remade, and you give us THAT bullshit port?

Not even in the Final Fantasy remake style, but their tech demo style.

Loading Video...