Fox Approves Pictochat.. 300 feet range!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts
http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2311167&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1 Wow... 300 feet... never used pictochat ever but that sure is need.. NOW MAKE ONLINE PICTOCHAT!
Teh_Stevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Teh_Stevz
Member since 2005 • 5678 Posts
NOW MAKE ONLINE PICTOCHAT!farnham
There's one minor, little, tiny factor we forget... Friend codes.
Avatar image for Diggler12Inchez
Diggler12Inchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Diggler12Inchez
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
this has to do with being molested because of DS ? :lol:
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
[QUOTE="farnham"]NOW MAKE ONLINE PICTOCHAT!Teh_Stevz

What does that have to do with pictochat? It is an open chat room? Did I miss something here?
Teh_Stevz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Teh_Stevz
Member since 2005 • 5678 Posts
[QUOTE="Teh_Stevz"][QUOTE="farnham"]NOW MAKE ONLINE PICTOCHAT!coreygames

What does that have to do with pictochat? It is an open chat room? Did I miss something here?

We're talking about the same Nintendo right?
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 coreygames
[QUOTE="coreygames"][QUOTE="Teh_Stevz"][QUOTE="farnham"]NOW MAKE ONLINE PICTOCHAT!Teh_Stevz

Have you not used the DS, or are you just saying that you can't do anything on it without friend codes as a joke? If A is correct = for shame If B = :lol:
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 farnham
actually you can pictochat with friendcodes already (club house games) without friend codes only limited chatting (with pre set messages like.. Good Move and stuff like that) is possible
FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

Hey farham, have you forgotten about the last post I said to you??? I was proven that Lucious and Raven aren't gay for one another and that Raven and Pricilla aren't in love because they have no double ending

Back on topic, at least picto chat can actually be useful for once!!!

farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 farnham

Hey farham, have you forgotten about the last post I said to you??? I was proven that Lucious and Raven aren't gay for one another and that Raven and Pricilla aren't in love because they have no double ending

FireEmblem_Man

PRISCILLA:  I left House Cornwell when I was only six years old... And how long
were you in service to Cornwell?
LUCIUS: That would be some ten years now. When Cornwell was torn asunder
two years ago, Lord Raymond and I joined the Caelin army as
soldiers for hire.
PRISCILLA: Yes... You see? You went to Cornwell after I left. And you have
been with my brother ever since... I had only six years with him,
but you have had more than ten. I am a little...jealous.
LUCIUS: Ah...Lady Priscilla...?
PRISCILLA: ...It is nothing. Forget it.

farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 farnham
RAVEN:   Meeting Eliwood really opened my eyes. I know that the marquess of
Ostia is not behind the attack now... Some day... Yes. Some day when
this war is over, I'll go searching for the truth. And I'll pay Ostia
back for my suspicions in full.
LUCIUS: Excellent!
RAVEN: Except, I want you to stay home.
LUCIUS: What!? You are too cruel! Why!?
RAVEN: I want someone to go home to, you see. So go back, and wait.
LUCIUS: Why don't you marry! Then there would be someone at home... And I could
journey with you!
RAVEN: I need no bride to jabber at me-- There's enough jabbering going on
around here already!

LUCIUS: W-What is that supposed to mean!?
RAVEN: My case in point.
LUCIUS: Wait-- Wait! Lord Raymond!
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 farnham
[QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]

farnham

PRISCILLA:  I left House Cornwell when I was only six years old... And how long
were you in service to Cornwell?
LUCIUS: That would be some ten years now. When Cornwell was torn asunder
two years ago, Lord Raymond and I joined the Caelin army as
soldiers for hire.
PRISCILLA: Yes... You see? You went to Cornwell after I left. And you have
been with my brother ever since... I had only six years with him,
but you have had more than ten. I am a little...jealous.
LUCIUS: Ah...Lady Priscilla...?
PRISCILLA: ...It is nothing. Forget it.

coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 coreygames
[QUOTE="farnham"]i wonder who is the gayest nintendo character Lucius Mario or Link there are sooo gay its not even funny.. i love the characters.. but they are gay

This has what to do with the topic... (find a relation and I will let you endulge)
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 farnham
[QUOTE="coreygames"][QUOTE="farnham"]i wonder who is the gayest nintendo character Lucius Mario or Link there are sooo gay its not even funny.. i love the characters.. but they are gay

This has what to do with the topic... (find a relation and I will let you endulge)

answer to the question of fireemblemfan
Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
[QUOTE="farnham"]i wonder who is the gayest nintendo character Lucius Mario or Link there are sooo gay its not even funny.. i love the characters.. but they are gay

Are you trying to say you're gay then? :/
Avatar image for PelekotansDream
PelekotansDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#16 PelekotansDream
Member since 2005 • 7602 Posts
[QUOTE="coreygames"][QUOTE="Teh_Stevz"][QUOTE="farnham"]NOW MAKE ONLINE PICTOCHAT!Teh_Stevz

You don't need friend codes to do picto chat. Anyone can join. Its not a private chat room.
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 farnham
[QUOTE="Pangster007"][QUOTE="farnham"]i wonder who is the gayest nintendo character Lucius Mario or Link there are sooo gay its not even funny.. i love the characters.. but they are gay

so if your straight you cant like gay people right ??

interesting logic..but overhere in europe we appreciate something called tolerance
FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FireEmblem_Man

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

farnham, you crack me up!!!! Okay then,

But you think Raven and Prisilla are the only incest people??? You're wrong, they haven't done anything to each other!!! Other than Prisilla mentioning playing house with Raven as children and Raven stepped in and said not to go that far.

The real incest couple are in the past Fireemblem installment that was released in Japan known as Fire Emblem: Geneology of Jihad (or holy war) where two siblings don't know they matched the same royal blood and end up having children and the same with their children.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FireEmblem_Man
Okay now, I had my fun. Lets get back on topic
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 farnham
Okay now, I had my fun. Lets get back on topicFireEmblem_Man
i never said they are the only incest people in the series.. in fact there are several cases.. and i was very very dissapointed that there was nothing about IKE and Mist..
FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FireEmblem_Man

[QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]Okay now, I had my fun. Lets get back on topicfarnham
i never said they are the only incest people in the series.. in fact there are several cases.. and i was very very dissapointed that there was nothing about IKE and Mist..

You have such a disgusting mind!!! Why do you want them to mate??? Besides Myst is a young pre-teen while Ike is like above 17 yrs. old!!!

farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 farnham

[QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]Okay now, I had my fun. Lets get back on topicFireEmblem_Man

You have such a disgusting mind!!! Why do you want them to mate??? Besides Myst is a young pre-teen while Ike is like above 17 yrs. old!!!

wth they dont even have support conversation.. and why not..? its a friggin game.. do you think it makes sense that CG kills hundreds of cops and gets cought and then only pays 100 dollars to come out as a free man.. i sure dont..

games as well as literature and other media as movies for example are ment to reveal and derivately fullfill desires of people that are hidden and often impossible to even mention due to society..

so do i think brother and sister incest or mother and son (father and daughter) incest is a bad thing..? in real life maybe yes.. because of biological reasons..  in media.. no.. and many many precedents show that people arent afraid to show that people have hidden desires like that (Odipus, forbidden>
FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FireEmblem_Man
[QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]

[QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]Okay now, I had my fun. Lets get back on topicfarnham

wth they dont even have support conversation.. and why not..? its a friggin game.. do you think it makes sense that CG kills hundreds of cops and gets cought and then only pays 100 dollars to come out as a free man.. i sure dont..

games as well as literature and other media as movies for example are ment to reveal and derivately fullfill desires of people that are hidden and often impossible to even mention due to society..

so do i think brother and sister incest or mother and son (father and daughter) incest is a bad thing..? in real life maybe yes.. because of biological reasons..  in media.. no.. and many many precedents show that people arent afraid to show that people have hidden desires like that (Odipus, forbidden>

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, Odipus killed his father and married his mother, that was really twisted
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 farnham
[QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]

[QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]Okay now, I had my fun. Lets get back on topicFireEmblem_Man

so do i think brother and sister incest or mother and son (father and daughter) incest is a bad thing..? in real life maybe yes.. because of biological reasons.. in media.. no.. and many many precedents show that people arent afraid to show that people have hidden desires like that (Odipus, forbidden>

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, Odipus killed his father and married his mother, that was really twisted

a tale that remains as an archetype in many many other stories (like Hamlet for example)
Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#25 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
[QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="Pangster007"][QUOTE="farnham"]i wonder who is the gayest nintendo character Lucius Mario or Link there are sooo gay its not even funny.. i love the characters.. but they are gay

so if your straight you cant like gay people right ??

interesting logic..but overhere in europe we appreciate something called tolerance

I didn't say that, it felt like you were trying to portray a message in a subtle way. no offense intended.