Forza Horizon 4 set in Japan will be the best if they have Bosozoku.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

These goofy cars would be great to race around Japan in Forza.

Pic 1 and 2

The old Bosozoku is extreme to say the least.

Pic 3

This is the new style of Bosozoku.

Pic 4

And this is the Bosozoku we do in video games.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

With Toyota refusing to allow their Cars in games atm, I'd actually be pretty disappointed if they choose Japan now of all times. Forza Horizon 4 in Japan but no Toyotas in the game will be quite funny.

I want it soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Japan has a variety of landscapes possible, with twisty roads, beautiful scenery, huge cities and small villages, and goddamn, the Cars!!! (Spoiler alert: I love JDM Cars)

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jshoelace
Member since 2008 • 846 Posts

I would defo buy it if it was set in Japan and had those crazy cars. That's a step in the right direction if you ask me! I also love JDM cars and old French Hatchbacks (80's and 90's).

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ant_17

@davillain-: Yeah, that will be weird. Guess they can just add more Nissans to even out the lack of Toyotas.

vvulturas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vvulturas
Member since 2015 • 1249 Posts

@davillain- said:

With Toyota refusing to allow their Cars in games atm, I'd actually be pretty disappointed if they choose Japan now of all times. Forza Horizon 4 in Japan but no Toyotas in the game will be quite funny.

I didn't know this. Is there a particular reason they're not allowing their vehicles to be represented in game?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ant_17

@vvulturas said:
@davillain- said:

I didn't know this. Is there a particular reason they're not allowing their vehicles to be represented in game?

Yes.

Poor car sales.

The logic that if you play with a Toyota in games, you won't buy a Toyota in real life.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

Actually, it may open the door to get Toyotas in the game without the manufacturer license. It seems as racing versions are handled separately from manufacturer stock, so these heavily modified versions may be able to be included even without the manufacturer's support, and a Japan setting would justify them being there. There just wouldn't be retail Toyotas.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ant_17

@asylumni: Yeah, but now you have Toyota super cars and standard Nissan, Honda etc.

I would rather have no Toyota than GT builds.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts

It would be awesome if the game were set in Japan. but rumor has it that it's going to be in the UK to spite us. It would be worth the cost for a dekotora race alone.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ant_17

@BenjaminBanklin said:

It would be awesome if the game were set in Japan. but rumor has it that it's going to be in the UK to spite us. It would be worth the cost for a dekotora race alone.

Ugh, more Top Gear pandering. Or now its Grand Tour. Maybe it will even have some exclusive pre order from Amazon, like a flipped car on fire with Richard Hamond in it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@vvulturas said:
@davillain- said:

Awhile back like 8 months ago, Toyota manufacture stated: ''Car sales are down in Japan, and young adults are less interested in automobiles. Instead of blaming that on a grim economy or even good public transportation, Toyota has apparently found another culprit: video games" In other words, Toyota blames Racing games for young adults not buying Toyota cars and rather just buy racing games that features Toyota which is flat out stupid. Also, I'm a Toyota/Nissan fan.

Like Ant_17 said, buying racing games with lots of Toyota means young adults won't buy the real shit in life. Japan's logic here lol.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts
@Ant_17 said:

@asylumni: Yeah, but now you have Toyota super cars and standard Nissan, Honda etc.

I would rather have no Toyota than GT builds.

It's not like there won't be other supercars in the game or you won't be able to upgrade the high performance retail cars to supercar performance.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ant_17

@asylumni: Sure, but to just have GT builds of 1 maker is a bit silly.

Toyota isn't Porsche or Bugatti.