Final arguement about 360-ps3 graphics!

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CONSOLE_KING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CONSOLE_KING
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
which is superior??
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
No one knows yet. We will have to wait and see in the years to come.
NYCgamer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NYCgamer47
Member since 2007 • 243 Posts
Developers have said time and time again that the PS3 has a far more powerful CPU, which can be used in an auxillary manner to process graphics and video. We're already beginning to see games that rival or surpass traditional X360 graphics, such as MotorStorm. Lair and Heavenly Sword are looking to surpass the X360's graphics, as well.
Spartan378

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Spartan378
Member since 2005 • 671 Posts

IMO the 360 is graphically superior but the PS3 is superior in terms of processing. So the 360 can pump out smoother and slightly better looking graphics but the ps3 probably has better framerates, slightly bigger worlds e.t.c

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Game13a13y
Member since 2004 • 2860 Posts

Level 5 has already said that PS 3's cell processer has more power than Xbox360 when they're developing Lair.

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts
I doubt this will be the final arguement.  Right now they both look the same to me.  Until PS3 proves otherwise, they are essentially the same.
DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts

"Final argument"?

HA!  :lol:

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 darthogre

Level 5 has already said that PS 3's cell processer has more power than Xbox360 when they're developing Lair.

Game13a13y

What do you expect them say?  I doubt Bungie is going to come out and praise PS3 either....factor5 or level 5 is working on an exclusive PS3 game.  The more they talk up the PS3 the more it's possible PS3 consoles get sold which means greater the chance that Lair becomes a multimillion seller. 

REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts

Game13a13y

Ummm - it's Factor 5.  Did you ever stop to think that MAYBE they say this because they are under contract by Sony to develop Lair?  I thought they'd come out and say "you know, we've spent a lot of time with the PS3 and it just stinks.  It's probably the worst system we've ever developed for and the 360 is probably more powerful.  Oh, and go out and buy Lair when we finally release it."

NYCgamer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NYCgamer47
Member since 2007 • 243 Posts
[QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

REVENGEotSITH

Ummm - it's Factor 5.  Did you ever stop to think that MAYBE they say this because they are under contract by Sony to develop Lair?  I thought they'd come out and say "you know, we've spent a lot of time with the PS3 and it just stinks.  It's probably the worst system we've ever developed for and the 360 is probably more powerful.  Oh, and go out and buy Lair when we finally release it."

Fact has it that PS3 is more powerful than X360, overall. Stop beating a dead horse.

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 Game13a13y
Member since 2004 • 2860 Posts

[QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

REVENGEotSITH

sure, i do admit that they do have some fanboyism in them when they are talking about it. but there is some fact from what they are saying that can't be ignored too. the world in Lair is so large and so detailed that it can't be done on Xbox360. they even compared it with Gears of Wars. GW does have nice graphics, but the map is much smaller, and the amount of animated characters are much lesser too.

if you fail to recognize what they are saying, then i guess you're a bigger FANBOY than them.

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts
[QUOTE="REVENGEotSITH"][QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

NYCgamer47

Fact has it that PS3 is more powerful than X360, overall. Stop beating a dead horse.

Im willing to accept the PS3 for what it is, but as for being the most powerful console, that has yet to be seen. When I am infact proven wrong then I will accept it and boast about how power doesnt matter. One can only assume this by PS3s current state and the original Xbox in light of the PS2s reign.
darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darthogre

Game13a13y

sure, i do admit that they do have some fanboyism in them when they are talking about it. but there is some fact from what they are saying that can't be ignored too. the world in Lair is so large and so detailed that it can't be done on Xbox360. they even compared it with Gears of Wars. GW does have nice graphics, but the map is much smaller, and the amount of animated characters are much lesser too.

if you fail to recognize what they are saying, then i guess you're a bigger FANBOY than them.

Problem is you are saying the world is so large and detailed without seeing the final product.  I would wait to crown Lair king....at least until it's released lol.

Right now Factor 5's comments on PS3 being more powerful is an opinion.  It becomes fact when the game is released and proves it.

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

NYCgamer47

Ummm - it's Factor 5. Did you ever stop to think that MAYBE they say this because they are under contract by Sony to develop Lair? I thought they'd come out and say "you know, we've spent a lot of time with the PS3 and it just stinks. It's probably the worst system we've ever developed for and the 360 is probably more powerful. Oh, and go out and buy Lair when we finally release it."

Fact is we have yet to see the PS3 to deliver on the so called "fact" that it is more powerful than X360. 

REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts
[QUOTE="NYCgamer47"][QUOTE="REVENGEotSITH"][QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

ToScA-

Ummm - it's Factor 5. Did you ever stop to think that MAYBE they say this because they are under contract by Sony to develop Lair? I thought they'd come out and say "you know, we've spent a lot of time with the PS3 and it just stinks. It's probably the worst system we've ever developed for and the 360 is probably more powerful. Oh, and go out and buy Lair when we finally release it."

Fact is we have yet to see the PS3 to deliver on the so called "fact" that it is more powerful than X360. 

Exactly.  If this is such a "fact", then why do we see such crap like Genji, Gundam, Untold Legends, F1, Full Auto 2, and NBA07?  Shouldn't these games be leaps and bounds better than what they are?

Taz-Bone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Taz-Bone
Member since 2004 • 1388 Posts
if there is a difference it will be like ps2 to xbox
dumfart66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dumfart66
Member since 2005 • 295 Posts

NYCgamer47

Fact is you bring up no actual evidence to back up what has become nothing more then a claim.  You know what this means?  This means that the dead horse we are beating is actually not which is stronger, but your claim.

greg_splicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 greg_splicer
Member since 2007 • 2053 Posts

which is superior??CONSOLE_KING

Both have INCREDIBLE looking excluisve games, but 360 has 10x those of PS3 in number, so if FF13 comes to 360 as seems to be the case, PS3 is far far behind

Avatar image for Radeon_X1950XTX
Radeon_X1950XTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Radeon_X1950XTX
Member since 2006 • 1055 Posts

Developers have said time and time again that the PS3 has a far more powerful CPU, which can be used in an auxillary manner to process graphics and video. We're already beginning to see games that rival or surpass traditional X360 graphics, such as MotorStorm. Lair and Heavenly Sword are looking to surpass the X360's graphics, as well.NYCgamer47

gears of war
masseffect
alanwake
too human

Radeon_X1950XTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Radeon_X1950XTX

IMO the 360 is graphically superior but the PS3 is superior in terms of processing. So the 360 can pump out smoother and slightly better looking graphics but the ps3 probably has better framerates, slightly bigger worlds e.t.c

Spartan378

learn before you post

Radeon_X1950XTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Radeon_X1950XTX

NYCgamer47

a look back
ps2 had 2X more tflops then xbox

now
ps3 has .5 times more tflops,

thats just the basics, i wont go into detail

HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HuusAsking
Member since 2006 • 15270 Posts

Radeon_X1950XTX

a look back

now

Teraflops, shmeraflops. What we need is real-life results from independent evaluators. Now, the PS3 may look powerful in some areas, but note these things. 1) The Cell's SPEs don't work well with complex, branch-heavy tasks like AI. 2) Any part of the Cell dedicated to augmenting the graphics can't be used in the game in general. 3) Anything the Cell does to augment the graphics has to go through two buses: the CPU-GPU interconnect and the CPU-XDRAM bridge. So if the GPU has to pull a lot of data from the CPU space (as would be the case with Lair), there's the chance of a bottleneck.

PS. To anyone claiming Lair's graphics are all that, remember that no one in Factor 5 has said that the character models in the game are as detailed as those in Gears of War, or else someone would've already dared to compare extreme in-the-face close-ups.

johngmills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 johngmills
Member since 2005 • 4349 Posts

Seriously I think that right now they are about the same.

Microned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Microned
Member since 2007 • 205 Posts
:| Final argument less than a year after one of the systems has been out on the market?  I think not.
Avatar image for hytrytrytrytryt
hytrytrytrytryt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hytrytrytrytryt
Member since 2007 • 170 Posts

Developers have said time and time again that the PS3 has a far more powerful CPU, which can be used in an auxillary manner to process graphics and video. We're already beginning to see games that rival or surpass traditional X360 graphics, such as MotorStorm. Lair and Heavenly Sword are looking to surpass the X360's graphics, as well.NYCgamer47

lol, gears of war looks better than all 3.

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts
I'm guessing there there will be several hundred more of these "final argument" threads before the current generation is over.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

Who knows...I can tell you no one in system wars does,and you wont get an unbiased answer.We will have to wait untill the end of each consoles life cycle to see.

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
In short and simple terms:

It's not really a question of which has more powerful hardware (you'd pretty much have to give it to PS3), but a question of whether economic and development factors will allow PS3 developers to use the hardware well enough to make up for the 360 developers' one year head start.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Game13a13y
lol, are you even serious? The maker of an exclusive title says it can only be done on the console that they are making the game for? I'm shocked, this is total and complete proof.
Avatar image for BillGates_Money
BillGates_Money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BillGates_Money
Member since 2007 • 1200 Posts

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html

When you break down the numbers, Xbox 360 has provably more performance than PS3. Keep in mind that Sony has a track record of over promising and under delivering on technical performance. The truth is that both systems pack a lot of power for high definition games and entertainment.

However, hardware performance, while important, is only a third of the puzzle. Xbox 360 is a fusion of hardware, software and services. Without the software and services to power it, even the most powerful hardware becomes inconsequential. Xbox 360 games-by leveraging cutting-edge hardware, software, and services-will outperform the PlayStation 3.

no one remembers this huh^^^^^

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Radeon_X1950XTX

a look back

now

lol, Please no more sentences that include the words PS3 and flops, its been done to death.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
[QUOTE="Radeon_X1950XTX"][QUOTE="NYCgamer47"][QUOTE="REVENGEotSITH"][QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

Riverwolf007

a look back

now

lol, Please no more sentences that include the words PS3 and flops, its been done to death.

Lmao,agreed.
Educated_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Educated_Gamer
Member since 2007 • 1095 Posts
the truth is, theyre too similar graphics wise that you really cant judge. Theres gonna be no DOAs or Halos this gen (they were leaps ahead of anything the ps2 could pump out and never got surpassed by anything besides a couple of games at the end of the ps2s life)
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Teuf_

1) The Cell's SPEs don't work well with complex, branch-heavy tasks like AI.

HuusAsking

2 misconceptions at work here:  a) AI code needs to be "branchy" to work well and b) current game AI is "complex".  Neither are really true.

2) Any part of the Cell dedicated to augmenting the graphics can't be used in the game in general.

HuusAsking

The Cell has six SPE's available to devs.  Dedicating one to cloth physics isn't exactly a huge allocations of resources, unliking dedicating a whole core on the 360.

3) Anything the Cell does to augment the graphics has to go through two buses: the CPU-GPU interconnect and the CPU-XDRAM bridge. So if the GPU has to pull a lot of data from the CPU space (as would be the case with Lair), there's the chance of a bottleneck.

HuusAsking

The RSX can read data directly from the XDR, since it has a dedicated FlexIO connection.  There's still bottleneck issues like with any bus, but its certainly doable.

PS. To anyone claiming Lair's graphics are all that, remember that no one in Factor 5 has said that the character models in the game are as detailed as those in Gears of War, or else someone would've already dared to compare extreme in-the-face close-ups.

HuusAsking

They're two different types of games.  Gears has tremendous detail on the characters, since there's very few of them on screen at any given time and because the environments are small.  Lair is the exact opposite. 

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Teuf_
=

Without the software and services to power it, even the most powerful hardware becomes inconsequential.

BillGates_Money

You severely underestimate game developers.  They're some of the best programmers out there.  A lot of them managed to produce fantastic results on the PS2, which had almost zero development support. 

mestizoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mestizoman
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

No one knows yet. We will have to wait and see in the years to come.BioShockOwnz
very true

we have no idea how much of a performance jump the cell will give the rsx

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
ps3 is in hardware
Microned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Microned
Member since 2007 • 205 Posts

It's not really a question of which has more powerful hardware (you'd pretty much have to give it to PS3), but a question of whether economic and development factors will allow PS3 developers to use the hardware well enough to make up for the 360 developers' one year head start.
Teufelhuhn

some already have...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=18689&type=mov

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 Pro_wrestler
Member since 2002 • 7880 Posts

Teufelhuhn
I agree with you mostly, but The 360 is easy to develope for and its power is more easyily acessible then the PS3, thats why I think they will remain equal throughout this generation in terms of ports. You cant really compare exclusive titles cause there will always be a screenshot that looks better than another.
HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HuusAsking

2 misconceptions at work here:  a) AI code needs to be "branchy" to work well and b) current game AI is "complex".  Neither are really true.Teufelhuhn

Sorry, pal. I've actually taken AI courses. AI is basically nothing but decisions--IOW, lots and lots of conditionals.

The Cell has six SPE's available to devs.  Dedicating one to cloth physics isn't exactly a huge allocations of resources, unliking dedicating a whole core on the 360.Teufelhuhn
Five. One can be hijacked by the GameOS. Plus, we don't know how many SPEs it'll take for Lair to perform all its realtime mesh calculations.

The RSX can read data directly from the XDR, since it has a dedicated FlexIO connection.  There's still bottleneck issues like with any bus, but its certainly doable.

Teufelhuhn

Not according to the charts Sony itself provides. Otherwise, there would be a separate line between the RSX and the XDRAM--or better yet, the RSX would be in the center of the chart. Every chart I've seen has the RSX going through the FlexIO to the CPU and from there to the XDRAM. In any event, there's the bottleneck of the CPU and GPU trying to access memory at the same time. Despite its clocked speed, there's still a bandwidth limit. I've taken courses on logic, discrete logic, programming, and computer science, so I do know a thing or two about organizational charts, particularly when it comes to logic units.

They're two different types of games.  Gears has tremendous detail on the characters, since there's very few of them on screen at any given time and because the environments are small.  Lair is the exact opposite. Teufelhuhn
Didn't someone in Factor 5 make the comparison, implying that they can not only do huge scenes but also huge highly-detailed scenes?
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
Its an embarrassment that this ever became an argument. A newer system priced $200 more is graphically comparable a one year older $200 cheaper console is just ridiculous.
SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts
the final arguement about that will come in 4 years.
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts
right now. 360. Later, I suspect they will be just about the same.
KageMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 KageMonkey
Member since 2003 • 660 Posts
[QUOTE="HuusAsking"]Sorry, pal. I've actually taken AI courses. AI is basically nothing but decisions--IOW, lots and lots of conditionals. Not according to the charts Sony itself provides. Otherwise, there would be a separate line between the RSX and the XDRAM--or better yet, the RSX would be in the center of the chart. Every chart I've seen has the RSX going through the FlexIO to the CPU and from there to the XDRAM. In any event, there's the bottleneck of the CPU and GPU trying to access memory at the same time. Despite its clocked speed, there's still a bandwidth limit. I've taken courses on logic, discrete logic, programming, and computer science, so I do know a thing or two about organizational charts, particularly when it comes to logic units.

Those Computer Science courses you took obviously didn't give you enough insight as to how things work in the real-world. Firstly, if you believe all those Microsoft PR saying that Game AI is some sort of advance science that requires a ton of general processing power, you are as naive as someone with no computer science experience. Game AI is simple. Lots and lots of conditions? Please. On average, there isn't enough conditions allocated to the AI routines that can bog down a 10MHz computer. Although you are theoretically correct that the RSX has to go through the Cell to access the XDR, your lack of experience in embedded system design clearly shows in your poor understanding on how this actually helps the PS3 to produce superior graphics. The RSX talks directly to the IO Controller which then talks directly to the Memory Controller to the XDR, no PPE or SPE involvement is required. Additionally, the SPEs are used to pre-process meshes and other elements before sending it through the bus to the RSX. There are MANY ways to utilize the superior memory architecture on the PS3 that many Xbox developers have failed to consider. I guess it is of no surprise, as a LOT of developers who are used to developing on X86 platforms have no clue about how to take advantage of different hardware architectures. A lot of PC Game Developers, and even so-called Lead Microsoft Developers, are so uninnovative and stuck in their own programming paradigm, they fail to see the how the PS3 architecture can be utilized -- those are the ones that says that the PS3 is inferior. Like I've said before and I will say it again, the difference between the Xbox360 and the PS3 can be seen as normal hardware (Xbox360) and hardware that sing together (PS3). In the first year, you might see developers utilizing the PS3's hardware as segregated parts to produce similar graphics to the Xbox360, but once they can make the hardware work together, people will see the PS3 graphics as the HD Theatre experience that Kojima has described. When that time comes, all the Xbox developers who dissed the PS3 will eat their own words. So, before you start claiming you have post-secondary education, please put some thought into how the hardware can be utilized before blasting it along with the Xbox developers who have no clue about optimizations on a more advanced hardware architecture.
HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HuusAsking
[QUOTE="HuusAsking"]Sorry, pal. I've actually taken AI courses. AI is basically nothing but decisions--IOW, lots and lots of conditionals. Not according to the charts Sony itself provides. Otherwise, there would be a separate line between the RSX and the XDRAM--or better yet, the RSX would be in the center of the chart. Every chart I've seen has the RSX going through the FlexIO to the CPU and from there to the XDRAM. In any event, there's the bottleneck of the CPU and GPU trying to access memory at the same time. Despite its clocked speed, there's still a bandwidth limit. I've taken courses on logic, discrete logic, programming, and computer science, so I do know a thing or two about organizational charts, particularly when it comes to logic units.KageMonkey
Those Computer Science courses you took obviously didn't give you enough insight as to how things work in the real-world. Firstly, if you believe all those Microsoft PR saying that Game AI is some sort of advance science that requires a ton of general processing power, you are as naive as someone with no computer science experience. Game AI is simple. Lots and lots of conditions? Please. On average, there isn't enough conditions allocated to the AI routines that can bog down a 10MHz computer. Although you are theoretically correct that the RSX has to go through the Cell to access the XDR, your lack of experience in embedded system design clearly shows in your poor understanding on how this actually helps the PS3 to produce superior graphics. The RSX talks directly to the IO Controller which then talks directly to the Memory Controller to the XDR, no PPE or SPE involvement is required. Additionally, the SPEs are used to pre-process meshes and other elements before sending it through the bus to the RSX. There are MANY ways to utilize the superior memory architecture on the PS3 that many Xbox developers have failed to consider. I guess it is of no surprise, as a LOT of developers who are used to developing on X86 platforms have no clue about how to take advantage of different hardware architectures. A lot of PC Game Developers, and even so-called Lead Microsoft Developers, are so uninnovative and stuck in their own programming paradigm, they fail to see the how the PS3 architecture can be utilized -- those are the ones that says that the PS3 is inferior. Like I've said before and I will say it again, the difference between the Xbox360 and the PS3 can be seen as normal hardware (Xbox360) and hardware that sing together (PS3). In the first year, you might see developers utilizing the PS3's hardware as segregated parts to produce similar graphics to the Xbox360, but once they can make the hardware work together, people will see the PS3 graphics as the HD Theatre experience that Kojima has described. When that time comes, all the Xbox developers who dissed the PS3 will eat their own words. So, before you start claiming you have post-secondary education, please put some thought into how the hardware can be utilized before blasting it along with the Xbox developers who have no clue about optimizations on a more advanced hardware architecture.

And where do you base your experience? AI is still AI, and yes a single AI routine isn't that demanding. But now multiply that by all the models that use that AI routine. Remember, gamers are demanding more AI-controlled scenarios and more-sophisticated behavior. Sure, we're not talking chess-computer sophistication, but it still adds up quick, especially in a processor architecture that has little to no branch prediction. And the problem of going through the CPU's memory controller to get to the XDRAM is not CPU utilization--it's bandwidth. By not dedicating its own bus to the XDRAM, they essentially handicapped the RSX's means of accessing the main memory. And since the Cell is supposed to assist the RSX, this could be a problem. The reason--the RSX isn't the only thing that's going to be busy trying to access the XDRAM. So is the Cell, and if both the Cell and RSX are trying to push for lots of data at the same time...think LA at rush hour. And clock speed and simultaneous memory access can't help here, because Sony's own charts say there's a bandwidth limit. Sure, it's higher than the 360's, but not by a tremendous amount. There's also the matter of latency. Going through the CPU's memory controller means going through a middleman--a relay, a delay.
Ultra-Alue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ultra-Alue
Member since 2006 • 1111 Posts

"Final argument"?

HA! :lol:

DementedDragon

Yeah seriously. This thread has failed before it even started.  We are going to see at least 5 more of these topics before the end of the week.

And who cares which system has the better graphics? I'm more interested in the games.  And you should all be too.

amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#47 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

PS3 is more powerful

Ultra-Alue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Ultra-Alue
Member since 2006 • 1111 Posts

PC is more powerful then the PS3 and 360.

Get back in your hole. 

Darklayk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Darklayk
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts
this is the final argument???? HURRAY!!!!! ..............oh hang on.....nope another one has popped up.
Darklayk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Darklayk
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts

Its an embarrassment that this ever became an argument. A newer system priced $200 more is graphically comparable a one year older $200 cheaper console is just ridiculous.Blackbond

the PS3 only came out a year later because of Manufacturing problems, the specs were never changed. The 360 and PS3 are basically the same generation of electronics. neither is superior, they each have their own ability's and downfalls.