Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli - The game the X360 could never do?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AtrumRegina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 AtrumRegina
Member since 2008 • 1584 Posts
this thread is from last month !
ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts

GamesRadar, the website that could never be taken seriously? :? The game is setting its self up for failure.II-FBIsniper-II

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/894/894275.html

IGN disagree with your statement.

-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts
if there is a Wii and PS2 version, then 360 can definately pull it off. Sony probably dropped some money on this game.
thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
if there is a Wii and PS2 version, then 360 can definately pull it off. Sony probably dropped some money on this game. -GhostMLD-
Different versions, in addition they explained it was mainly for the mainland european market for the Ferrari name.
Albanian_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Albanian_Killa
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts

if there is a Wii and PS2 version, then 360 can definately pull it off. Sony probably dropped some money on this game. -GhostMLD-

Or maybe the devs were smart enough to figure the PS3 has a bigger European marketplace, and we all know how Europeans love anything to do with cars. I should know, I was born there.

Anyway, the game looks impressive. Not so much at the beginning, but I'm really starting to like the style of it. Not to mention Ferrari is my favourite auto maker. I'm not buying it though since I'm going to buy GT5: Prologue soon. Can't believe it took me this long but so many great games like GTA IV, MGS4, etc. have forced me to skip it for some time.