Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1854 Posts

Another humiliating defeat for Steam!

The Epic Games Store headlines this year’s lineup as a sponsor, and will reveal “brand new material for several games, including some exclusives, coming to the Epic Games store.”

Other studios confirmed today include Annapurna Interactive, Chucklefish, Digital Extremes, Digital Uppercut, E-WIN, Fatshark, Fellow Traveller, Frontier Developments, Funcom, Modus Games, Paradox Interactive, Perfect World Entertainment, Raw Fury, Rebellion, Re-Logic, and Tripwire Interactive.

PC Gaming Show 2019 will be live streamed on Twitch on June 10 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.

Steam is still getting bullied and it's sad. They're just too POOR to fight back against Epic.

Link: https://gematsu.com/2019/05/pc-gaming-show-2019-announces-first-participants

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

This is something Steam could have easily sponsored and promoted.

So yea, actually a pretty good move by them.

Although there store still sucks and there business practice is overall, cancer.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

TC's posts are just sad

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

Can't wait for all the exclusives* to be announced

*Epic exclusives

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

If Epic can give me all Nintendo exclusives, I'll gladly worship Epic. You'll have my promise :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

The amount of Steam coming out of your ears is Epic.

Eh, that's all I got. lol :P

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@SecretPolice: Bravo!

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

You have a personal vendetta against steam or something?

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I love you EPIC store.

Divide and conquer those PComplainers.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

Store wars, who'da thunk...

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bread_or_Decide

@Random_Matt said:

No, but watching the PComplainer meltdown over a storefront and game launcher...endlessly entertaining.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bread_or_Decide

@calvincfb said:

Never thought I'd live to see the day.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

When I think back to the last few E3's, the PC show has been a really weak indicator for what the hot new thing on PC is going to be. Stuff like PubG or currently Mordhau - games that leave a lasting impact on trends - don't usually get a look in ahead of time; they just seem to come out of nowhere. PC isn't really a marketer's dream. There's too much emergent competition to make a safe buck, and I figure that's what E3 is all about: marketing for a safe buck. I'm not sure Epic can do much about that, nor do I really want them to, as long as they're all about that moneyhat.

Sure, I'll watch, but I'm not expecting much.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#15 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Epic have balls, I'll give them that.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sancho_Panzer

@madrocketeer said:

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Not so sure about balls, but they have a bloomin' cheek!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Random_Matt said:

No, but watching the PComplainer meltdown over a storefront and game launcher...endlessly entertaining.

I don't like picking sides. I use Steam, Epic, Origin, Uplay, battle.net, Bethesda launcher and if I want to play a game, I'll play it. So I'll have to download another launcher to do so big deal downloading another launcher is far preferable then buying an entirely new PC which is exactly what console users have to do, buy all the consoles or do without the exclusives all we PC users gotta do to play exclusives is download a simple launcher oh boohoo life is rough for a PC gamer.

@calvincfb said:

Let the new Store Wars ere begin :P

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bread_or_Decide

@davillain- said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Random_Matt said:

I don't like picking sides. I use Steam, Epic, Origin, Uplay, battle.net, Bethesda launcher and if I want to play a game, I'll play it. So I'll have to download another launcher to do so big deal downloading another launcher is far preferable then buying an entirely new PC which is exactly what console users have to do, buy all the consoles or do without the exclusives all we PC users gotta do to play exclusives is download a simple launcher oh boohoo life is rough for a PC gamer.

@calvincfb said:

Let the new Store Wars ere begin :P

That's my philosophy too, just get them all, who cares.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

@davillain- said:

If Epic can give me all Nintendo exclusives, I'll gladly worship Epic. You'll have my promise :P

Why would Epic spend money to make PC a better place to game, when it costs less money to screw people over? :D

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
@R4gn4r0k said:
@davillain- said:

Why would Epic spend money to make PC a better place to game, when it costs less money to screw people over? :D

Epic wants to be top dog, let's see how far they can go should they negotiate with Nintendo. This will be fun to see :)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

Nice, Epic just spent a shitload of money doing this, I bet. They must be really hurting for business; thankfully us PC gamers don't buy what we are told to buy and play what we are told to play like those desperate console sycophants, so I imagine soon the Epic Store will be bankrupt.

@R4gn4r0k said:
@davillain- said:

Bingo

@sancho_panzer said:
@madrocketeer said:

Bwahahahahaha!!!

I would call it "gall", but I think "blooming cheek" is the same thing

"Balls" implies they are gutsy, brave. They are neither of those.

@davillain- said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Random_Matt said:

I don't really care about the launcher, I care about being forced to use an inferior (vastly inferior) service because of exclusivity contracts.

Look, if Epic wanted to exclusive release Epic titles on their own store, I am fine with that. I've been fine with EA and so on doing that for years now. But paying developers a bundle to exclusively sell a game you had no hand in developing is just short of monopolistic behavior.

As for "exactly what console users have to do" that is a piss poor argument; if I want to sit on my couch and play a limited section of games from corrupt businesses that don't support open platform development, I would play console. But I don't want any of that. I want to play on PC, where we essentially play a huge selection of games in just about any way we want. I don't want PC gaming to turn into console gaming, because console gaming is absolute shit; console gaming should evolve into PC gaming, if anything.

Raise the bar, don't lower it.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

@mrbojangles25 said:

Nice, Epic just spent a shitload of money doing this, I bet. They must be really hurting for business; thankfully us PC gamers don't buy what we are told to buy and play what we are told to play like those desperate console sycophants, so I imagine soon the Epic Store will be bankrupt.

@R4gn4r0k said:
@davillain- said:

Bingo

@sancho_panzer said:
@madrocketeer said:

Bwahahahahaha!!!

I would call it "gall", but I think "blooming cheek" is the same thing

"Balls" implies they are gutsy, brave. They are neither of those.

@davillain- said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Random_Matt said:

I don't really care about the launcher, I care about being forced to use an inferior (vastly inferior) service because of exclusivity contracts.

Look, if Epic wanted to exclusive release Epic titles on their own store, I am fine with that. I've been fine with EA and so on doing that for years now. But paying developers a bundle to exclusively sell a game you had no hand in developing is just short of monopolistic behavior.

As for "exactly what console users have to do" that is a piss poor argument; if I want to sit on my couch and play a limited section of games from corrupt businesses that don't support open platform development, I would play console. But I don't want any of that. I want to play on PC, where we essentially play a huge selection of games in just about any way we want. I don't want PC gaming to turn into console gaming, because console gaming is absolute shit; console gaming should evolve into PC gaming, if anything.

Paying for exclusives is not a monopoly at all. It's business as usual in video games.

That's one incredble leap of logic ya got there. You don't sponsor an event if you're going bankrupt. Also ummm Fortnite has ensured they will never go bankrupt, ever. Epic store is the result of them sitting on a fat stash of cash that they had no idea what to do with.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sancho_Panzer
@mrbojangles25 said:

That's all there is to it really.

The reason Epic gets flack is mainly, from what I've read, for the whole exclusivity approach. If they'd ditch that and find a way to compete on prices and features, public perception of STEAM vs. Epic would quickly be reversed. At the moment, the customer is treated by EGS as a necessary but irritating small cog in the gaming industry wheel - a dumb group to be herded blindly from one platform to another by restricting their options. I guess their aim is to ride out the bad publicity until customers have no choice but to use their store, however grudgingly. You'd think it would be in their interests to show the public that they're on the customer's side, but that's apparently not on the agenda. Right now it feels a lot like the plan is to show consumers where they really stand in the food chain and how ineffectual their wishes and needs are - i.e. they've got the financial backing, so they get to dictate where PC gaming is headed.

It sucks. Things could have worked out so differently.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Random_Matt said:

When you're sitting as pretty as PC gamers are, you run out of shit to complain about and non-sense like having to double click another launcher becomes the big issue.

I personally don't mind, internal competition is good for a system.

P.S. The MS Show is basically the PC show as well. Every game they put up will be by far best on PC and will be demo'd on PC - all MS exclusives. Same goes for the Activision, EA, Ubisoft shows for the most part - except those are on all systems rather than just MS systems.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Steam destroyed themselves years ago when they killed valve and stopped making games, they are just another company trying to stack their money and sell as many dota 2 and csgo skins on the side of selling other publishers games at a 30% cut . Gaben is no longer one of us and the steam loyalists need to be honest about steam, they are just a big corporation that only cares about money. I get why game developers dont like having their games next to shovelware hentai games and paying out the ass for it as well, steam is a mess

Epic is just another corporation as well...

but i really do wish PC gamers would stop putting steam on a pedestal, I know alot of you guys with game libraries worth 8000$ or more are worried about your libraries being erased by competition but this is really steams fault for selling out in the first place.

Edit: thats a joke about your library, but if someone did crush steam and they went out of business you would be SOL, being all digital is great..

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

@davillain-: You are probably the only PC gamer I seen who doesn't care about these store launchers who gets who. I like the way you sit between good and evil over this Epic vs Steam battle.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts
@jeezers said:

Steam destroyed themselves years ago when they killed valve and stopped making games, they are just another company trying to stack their money and sell as many dota 2 and csgo skins on the side of selling other publishers games at a 30% cut . Gaben is no longer one of us and the steam loyalists need to be honest about steam, they are just a big corporation that only cares about money. I get why game developers dont like having their games next to shovelware hentai games and paying out the ass for it as well, steam is a mess

Epic is just another corporation as well...

but i really do wish PC gamers would stop putting steam on a pedestal, I know alot of you guys with game libraries worth 8000$ or more are worried about your libraries being erased by competition but this is really steams fault for selling out in the first place.

Edit: thats a joke about your library, but if someone did crush steam and they went out of business you would be SOL, being all digital is great..

Pretty much, steam has only itself to blame.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

Although there store still sucks and there business practice is overall, cancer.

Same I don't like the Epic Store in its current state but this is a good move. I wonder how they'll handle the audience since I'm certain announcing Epic Store exclusives will get some booing going on. I'm expecting a repeat of Valve's Artificat reveal unless they heavily filter the audience.

@sancho_panzer said:

When I think back to the last few E3's, the PC show has been a really weak indicator for what the hot new thing on PC is going to be. Stuff like PubG or currently Mordhau - games that leave a lasting impact on trends - don't usually get a look in ahead of time; they just seem to come out of nowhere. PC isn't really a marketer's dream. There's too much emergent competition to make a safe buck, and I figure that's what E3 is all about: marketing for a safe buck. I'm not sure Epic can do much about that, nor do I really want them to, as long as they're all about that moneyhat.

Sure, I'll watch, but I'm not expecting much.

Yeah the PC Gamer Show seems to miss some important PC games. Like XCOM 2 didn't make an appearance at the show but it was doing exclusive footage with IGN.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uninspiredcup

@NoodleFighter said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Same I don't like the Epic Store in its current state but this is a good move. I wonder how they'll handle the audience since I'm certain announcing Epic Store exclusives will get some booing going on. I'm expecting a repeat of Valve's Artificat reveal unless they heavily filter the audience.

Haha yea, was wondering that.

They could probably get around it by making all "exclusive to epic store" announcements cut from audience reactions within the trailer, or just pull a Borderlands 3 and wait until everyone has fucked off, bravely.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@mrbojangles25: Like I said, that's between Steam vs Epic. You want to go on a crusade with Epic, fine by me. I'll have no part in this silly store war.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mrbojangles25

@sancho_panzer said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

That's all there is to it really.

The reason Epic gets flack is mainly, from what I've read, for the whole exclusivity approach. If they'd ditch that and find a way to compete on prices and features, public perception of STEAM vs. Epic would quickly be reversed. At the moment, the customer is treated by EGS as a necessary but irritating small cog in the gaming industry wheel - a dumb group to be herded blindly from one platform to another by restricting their options. I guess their aim is to ride out the bad publicity until customers have no choice but to use their store, however grudgingly. You'd think it would be in their interests to show the public that they're on the customer's side, but that's apparently not on the agenda. Right now it feels a lot like the plan is to show consumers where they really stand in the food chain and how ineffectual their wishes and needs are - i.e. they've got the financial backing, so they get to dictate where PC gaming is headed.

It sucks. Things could have worked out so differently.

The exclusives, but also the service. The Epic Store sucks. There is no way around it. Now, I would have been more than willing to give them a chance if they started small, offered good deals, and only did exclusive deals on their own products or products they act as publishers for (much like EA with Origin and Bethesda with Fallout 76, Steam with Half-Life, and so on.

But they don't.

• They bribe developers for exclusives they had nothing to do with.
  • They offer an inferior service.
  • They have a history of customer neglect and abuse (check out their "F" rating on the Better Business Bureau).
  • While they might save developers some fees--their one saving grace, I will admit--they don't pass this on to the customer. So a developer might have to pay a 10% cut to Epic instead of a 25% cut to Steam, but the customer doesn't see any of that savings.
  • It took thousands of people writing complaints for them to institute a now-standard refund policy.
  • Partially-owned by a Chinese company called Tencent, which might as well be owned by the Chinese government. Paranoid? Maybe, but it's still a bit weird.
  • A publicly-traded company, so they are beholden not to their customers, but to their investors.

People want to make this out as a bunch of whiny PC gamers not liking change and too lazy to load up another application, but I could not be more objective in my reasons for loathing the Epic Game Store. It's a corrupt business with unethical practices, and it's bad for gaming and people.

I'm still willing to give them a chance, I will turn my opinion around the second they A.) get rid of non-Epic exclusivity deals and B.) offer a service close to what other storefronts offer, but as of right now they are off to a bad start.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@drlostrib said:

TC's posts are just sad

Agreed with lostrib.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sancho_Panzer

@davillain- said:

@mrbojangles25: Like I said, that's between Steam vs Epic. You want to go on a crusade with Epic, fine by me. I'll have no part in this silly store war.

But these companies are "fighting" over your money. Why support a store which removes features and sticks two fingers up at your interests without even giving you a choice? More importantly, why throw away the opportunity to have your needs, as a customer, heard? I suppose it's because we apparently have to. But do we really? Epic is bleeding goodwill at the moment and they're even becoming guarded about announcing exclusivity deals, all thanks to customer feedback. That has to be a good thing, surely - that the future is, at least potentially, in your hands.

*edit* I'll add that I don't think there's anything wrong in complaining about STEAM either - it's far from perfect, and these aren't the only two launchers available on PC.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Can you review bomb Pcgamer on steam?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@Ant_17: Dont have to, nobody takes pcgamer serious anymore.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#36  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

That's kind of great, maybe, because the PC Gaming Show was best show last time...

Kind of, because I don't know how I feel about Epic exclusivity. I have some gripes with the Epic store. (Enable user reviews, stop curating, and make pricing better across the globe.)

Kind of, because PC Gamer has now repeatedly taken an uninformed political stance and have let it interfere with their job as reviewers and as reporters. I hope they were isolated issues that have been dealt with internally. Like the Rimworld fiasco. And the Overwatch fiasco.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@sancho_panzer said:
@davillain- said:

But these companies are "fighting" over your money. Why support a store which removes features and sticks two fingers up at your interests without even giving you a choice? More importantly, why throw away the opportunity to have your needs, as a customer, heard? I suppose it's because we apparently have to. But do we really? Epic is bleeding goodwill at the moment and they're even becoming guarded about announcing exclusivity deals, all thanks to customer feedback. That has to be a good thing, surely - that the future is, at least potentially, in your hands.

*edit* I'll add that I don't think there's anything wrong in complaining about STEAM either - it's far from perfect, and these aren't the only two launchers available on PC.

I guess I should have said this earlier. I only use Epic "if" I don't have a choice on a game I really want to play right now and don't have other ways to play it, then I'll go to Epic is what I meant. I only have 2 games in the Epic store, Metro Exodus & Fortnite but I only got those games for free. (minus free-to-play Fortnite) In short, Epic Store is really just a last resort but at least games like The Outer Worlds for example, I won't buy it on Epic, I'll purchase it from Windows 10+Game Pass which is a bonus.

I'm aware Epic is doing wrong buying 3rd party developers to suit their needs, I on the other hand not gonna go to forums and bitch about it. Pirating games is out of the question and I'm against it with a passion!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@evil_loli said:

@davillain-: You are probably the only PC gamer I seen who doesn't care about these store launchers who gets who. I like the way you sit between good and evil over this Epic vs Steam battle.

LOL between good vs evil huh. Geeze no, I just wanna buy the game I'm interest on PC and go about my business.

To be fair, it seems like a few PC gamers for the most parts forgotten that Steam in it's early days was hated because it lack the features much similar to Epic is missing now. Even I know for a fact it's gonna take a very long time to get all the missing features and one day, Epic will be a good store that'll almost rival Steam.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@davillain- said:
@evil_loli said:

LOL between good vs evil huh. Geeze no, I just wanna buy the game I'm interest on PC and go about my business.

To be fair, it seems like a few PC gamers for the most parts forgotten that Steam in it's early days was hated because it lack the features much similar to Epic is missing now. Even I know for a fact it's gonna take a very long time to get all the missing features and one day, Epic will be a good store that'll almost rival Steam.

If you could see people hating on the EGS... it's embarrassing... I was warned the other day on another forum simply because I said EGS was a competitor that Steam needed... People can't handle different opinions.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#40  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@davillain- said:
@evil_loli said:

Loading Video...

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sancho_Panzer

@davillain- said:
@sancho_panzer said:
@davillain- said:

I guess I should have said this earlier. I only use Epic "if" I don't have a choice on a game I really want to play right now and don't have other ways to play it, then I'll go to Epic is what I meant. I only have 2 games in the Epic store, Metro Exodus & Fortnite but I only got those games for free. (minus free-to-play Fortnite) In short, Epic Store is really just a last resort but at least games like The Outer Worlds for example, I won't buy it on Epic, I'll purchase it from Windows 10+Game Pass which is a bonus.

I'm aware Epic is doing wrong buying 3rd party developers to suit their needs, I on the other hand not gonna go to forums and bitch about it. Pirating games is out of the question and I'm against it with a passion!

I should make it clear that I wasn't trying to have a go at you personally. I get where you're coming from, and I think that's why this whole exclusives situation sucks so much. These companies have millions, even billions to spend on social research and psychological/marketing campaigns to convince customers their opinions are worthless or wrong and to blur the issue. It's all very asymmetrical. What can we do but bitch and whine, look a little silly and hope other people feel the same, lol.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 uninspiredcup

@Ant_17 said:

I wouldn't worry about it, most people thought pcgamer was shit long before this.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mrbojangles25

@uninspiredcup said:
@Ant_17 said:

I wouldn't worry about it, most people thought pcgamer was shit long before this.

It's still journalism, though. You can't say that about a lot of the articles here.

But yeah, back in the day I actually had a subscription to PC Gamer. Was a great magazine. Sometimes I miss the days where you read did not read everything online.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 uninspiredcup

@mrbojangles25 said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@Ant_17 said:

It's still journalism, though. You can't say that about a lot of the articles here.

But yeah, back in the day I actually had a subscription to PC Gamer. Was a great magazine. Sometimes I miss the days where you read did not read everything online.

Was more of a Pczone man. Which was like it's kewl edgy brother. Like most of em' died out. Think pc gamer is really the only one in print now, correct?

https://archive.org/details/pczonemagazine

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

**** you, epic games.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

**** you, epic games.

Yeah... Kinda there as well. **** it, I am lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#47 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Funny but I couldn't care less about the E3 PC gaming show and I been PC gaming for over a decade the show brings no value.