Dungeon 3 - finally a worthy sequel to Dungeon Keeper on PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1845 Posts

I assume everybody remembers the legendary Dungeon Keeper franchise on PC, and if you don't go educate yourself you bloody peasants.

Anyway, apparently, Dungeon 3 is new under-radar hit on PC. The game got 92% on Steam so far and worth-a-buy guy recommends it too.

It's really great to see how the quality of PC titles from unknown studios started to grow. Even though the fist Dungeon games were ill-reviewed, Steam sales gave them enough boost to improve with time.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@ivangrozny said:

It's really great to see how the quality of PC exclusives from unknown studios started to grow.

go educate yourself you bloody peasants.

Dungeons 3 is a strategysimulation video game developed by Realmforge Studios and published by Kalypso Media. It was release on October 13, 2017, for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1845 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@ivangrozny said:

It's really great to see how the quality of PC exclusives from unknown studios started to grow.

go educate yourself you bloody peasants.

Dungeons 3 is a strategysimulation video game developed by Realmforge Studios and published by Kalypso Media. It was release on October 13, 2017, for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Lol my bad. I couldn't find any reviews of the game on console so I assumed it was a PC exclusive lol Nice. Console gamers should be excited too then.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Looks really good. Despite what the video says, I thought Dungeons 2 was a lot of fun as well so that's a positive for Dungeons 3.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#5 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Never heard of it. Not interested though.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I liked War for the Overworld (which looks a little more like Dungeon Keeper than this one) but it felt almost unfinished in a way?
And I didn't like the first Dungeons much. Dungeons 3 does look a lot better than Dungeons 1 and 2, hmm. Worth a shot.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Interesting, but not at 45$

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I do find it interesting that none of the review sites I frequent mentioned this game at all. I wouldn't have known about it without this thread. I think that still shows how online PC coverage leaves a bit to be desired.