Dude has a Early X1. Big Surprises

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

now cows are begging for denial. great theory. The reality is the X1 is almost upon us and fanboys or not. People who play it will be having great things to say everywhere. People that play the PS4................not so much.

Really.? hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

In what world in your little one.?

Look at Amazon sales for reference of things to come.

The xbox one loss in graphics,loss indie support,will lose in games to we know sony support for its consoles is un match,and lastly now they will lose sales to this will be a long and sad gen for you..

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_videogames_pg_1?_encoding=UTF8&pg=1

Poor sad lemmings

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

now cows are begging for denial. great theory. The reality is the X1 is almost upon us and fanboys or not. People who play it will be having great things to say everywhere. People that play the PS4................not so much.

Really.? hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

In what world in your little one.?

Look at Amazon sales for reference of things to come.

The xbox one loss in graphics,loss indie support,will lose in games to we know sony support for its consoles is un match,and lastly now they will lose sales to this will be a long and sad gen for you..

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_videogames_pg_1?_encoding=UTF8&pg=1

Poor sad lemmings

The way you twist things is so pathetic. You are the most delusional person on here. I talk about day one reviews and you reply with amazon sales. No one on Amazon played it yet! Im gonna start blocking your stupidity.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

The way you twist things is so pathetic. You are the most delusional person on here. I talk about day one reviews and you reply with amazon sales. No one on Amazon played it yet! Im gonna start blocking your stupidity.

Like i already told you go shill else where we know here what MS stand for,and sales are reflecting that those so call games are not as great as you people claim. hahahaa

But but your bad Tormentos i'm blocking you that will show you...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos

@always_explicit said:

HAHA so true....now all of a sudden playing for PSN is justified and although it sucks its MS fault for "FORCING" Sony to follow suit haha.

Fact is Sony realised the only way they could deliver an online service to rival Live is by charging for it. The difference is Live gamers know their subscription fee has been going towards dedicated servers and cloud infrastructure. Im not exactly sure what new features PSN subscribers are paying for. Sounds to me like its going to be the same PSN but with a fee....how next gen haha.

Paying for PSN+ is justified since this gen that online stills free,PSN+ give you games,now paying for online play has no justification what so ever.

But let me turn the tables on you,now paying for online is bad.? What about the 11 years of xbox live you people have been paying.? Wait remember how paying for live was justified because that was money that went toward making the service better.?

Their subscription fee has been going to Activision pockets to pay for those DLC maps,Azure is not just for xbox one,is for MS office and several other product MS has,so regardless of the xbox live fee those servers would be make any way,in fact you have been paying for 11 years,and there are more games on dedicated servers on PS3 than on xbox 360..lol

That is the problem with fanboy like you,you really think people is stupid MS has been charging for live since 2002 and now 11 years latter you get servers,so sony start to charge now,be patient..

You know i am just fallowing your lines here.,

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:

@always_explicit said:

HAHA so true....now all of a sudden playing for PSN is justified and although it sucks its MS fault for "FORCING" Sony to follow suit haha.

Fact is Sony realised the only way they could deliver an online service to rival Live is by charging for it. The difference is Live gamers know their subscription fee has been going towards dedicated servers and cloud infrastructure. Im not exactly sure what new features PSN subscribers are paying for. Sounds to me like its going to be the same PSN but with a fee....how next gen haha.

Paying for PSN+ is justified since this gen that online stills free,PSN+ give you games,now paying for online play has no justification what so ever.

But let me turn the tables on you,now paying for online is bad.? What about the 11 years of xbox live you people have been paying.? Wait remember how paying for live was justified because that was money that went toward making the service better.?

Their subscription fee has been going to Activision pockets to pay for those DLC maps,Azure is not just for xbox one,is for MS office and several other product MS has,so regardless of the xbox live fee those servers would be make any way,in fact you have been paying for 11 years,and there are more games on dedicated servers on PS3 than on xbox 360..lol

That is the problem with fanboy like you,you really think people is stupid MS has been charging for live since 2002 and now 11 years latter you get servers,so sony start to charge now,be patient..

You know i am just fallowing your lines here.,

Have fun paying for the same products and services you got for free this generation.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos

@always_explicit said:

Have fun paying for the same products and services you got for free this generation.

Really the same.?

How you know that.? Have you play on it.? You do know several games that have been confirmed to be on servers on xbox one had also been confirmed to be server based on PS4 right.?

Hey what about Cross game chat,hey the PS4 took it a step further cross platform chat,you can even chat with people on vita and i even think PC.

Remember how you loved that party chat right..? ahaha

Have fun paying for netflix,hulu,facebook,youtube again...hahaha

Not even game recording can be use free on xbox one..lol

charomid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By charomid
Member since 2005 • 901 Posts

@tormentos said:

@always_explicit said:

Really the same.?

How you know that.? Have you play on it.? You do know several games that have been confirmed to be on servers on xbox one had also been confirmed to be server based on PS4 right.?

Hey what about Cross game chat,hey the PS4 took it a step further cross platform chat,you can even chat with people on vita and i even think PC.

you know, you may have an argument if you learn how to spell and form sentences correctly... and also, whoever told you that you can cross chat to pc is wrong. maybe vita but who cares? even the biggest cows know that Live is better than psn. if you cant agree, you are blinded by the fanboy light

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tormentos

@charomid said:

you know, you may have an argument if you learn how to spell and form sentences correctly... and also, whoever told you that you can cross chat to pc is wrong. maybe vita but who cares? even the biggest cows know that Live is better than psn. if you cant agree, you are blinded by the fanboy light

Maybe it was already confirmed for Vita,and who care those who have Vita i think.

Oh please spare me the whole superior crap,i have play both and core gaming is basically the same on both,the only thing live had was party chat and global cross invites.

In fact what game on x box 360 support 60 players online 8 players co-op.? Does Halo even come close.?

That is almost BF4 like and the PS3 was doing it on 2008 while still to this day no xbox 360 game has.

Maybe now that dedicated servers are part they will be able to,is not 2006 any more and on a time were sony not only outdid MS hardware wise but also software wise with better tools for making games,i see live been superior to PSN as a fitment of you people imagination.

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts

@tormentos: more players does not equal a better online experience. Look at the pos MAG for one.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:

@always_explicit said:

Really the same.?

Haha trying to make a list of innovative features of the PS4 and all you have is X game chat with the VITA...jog on brother.

Its a boring console capable of pretty graphics. What else can it do that the PS3 cant???

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@brucebenzing said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

It's probably not 720P anymore. Most likely Respawn took the extra time and used the newest devkit to add more things and features to the game.

He says, "You've only seen last gen titanfall. Not to be rude, but prepare your anus."

The XB1 version is probably 5x's better than what was shown at the E3. The visuals were already awesome. Youtube videos suck compared to seeing direct video to you XBox 360. Game looks so much better on my Samsung HDTV.

Firs of all he is an xbox fan,so he could be as blind and biased as you or more,see you here claim that Titanfall had already awesome visuals,that is a complete joke the game was horrible looking,bad and crappy textures,meh characters quality.

Things like this is what really make lemming like you look blind and biased,Ryse looked good to some point,Titanfall looked garbage and wasn't price for its graphics in any way,and Rubin from Activision basically threw Titanfall to the lions while justifying COD ghost 720p by claiming other games were also 720p,BF4 and Titanfall.

Don't spec Titanfall to be 1080p.

Also drop the freaking new kit excuse dude you really look stupid there is no thing as newer tech kits,and Activision Rubin confirmed that on his interview,they have the final hardware for quite some time and what changed was little he say.

You look really desperate and biased.

Are you kidding ? Cows will never admit anything PS4 related is bad, they'll just blame it on MS instead...

Haha! So true it genuinely made me laugh.

And there's way more bad about MS, yet Xfans will defend it like it's great and necessary. And charging for online came from MS and motion gaming came from Nintendo.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@brucebenzing said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

It's probably not 720P anymore. Most likely Respawn took the extra time and used the newest devkit to add more things and features to the game.

He says, "You've only seen last gen titanfall. Not to be rude, but prepare your anus."

The XB1 version is probably 5x's better than what was shown at the E3. The visuals were already awesome. Youtube videos suck compared to seeing direct video to you XBox 360. Game looks so much better on my Samsung HDTV.

Firs of all he is an xbox fan,so he could be as blind and biased as you or more,see you here claim that Titanfall had already awesome visuals,that is a complete joke the game was horrible looking,bad and crappy textures,meh characters quality.

Things like this is what really make lemming like you look blind and biased,Ryse looked good to some point,Titanfall looked garbage and wasn't price for its graphics in any way,and Rubin from Activision basically threw Titanfall to the lions while justifying COD ghost 720p by claiming other games were also 720p,BF4 and Titanfall.

Also drop the freaking new kit excuse dude you really look stupid there is no thing as newer tech kits,and Activision Rubin confirmed that on his interview,they have the final hardware for quite some time and what changed was little he say.

Are you kidding ? Cows will never admit anything PS4 related is bad, they'll just blame it on MS instead...

And there's way more bad about MS, yet Xfans will defend it like it's great and necessary. And charging for online came from MS and motion gaming came from Nintendo.

You are clouded by the lies and deception that is sony. Take some time to read up on how they screw people.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/25247543

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@mtradr43:

MAG was awesome. Highly innovating and the best multiplayer all gen along with Shadowrun. You just needed more than half a brain to understand it. Not everything can be a COD/Battlefield n00b fest, you know.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

When can we expect the sledge hammer tests to commence?

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts

@Murderstyle75: yuppers a mid 70s on metacritic sure is the ultimate proof on higher mumber of players. Probably doesnt even have it in the top 75 of shooters from the gen

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18254 Posts

It would have been pretty idiotic to ban him for life.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#67 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Zophar87 said:

@lundy86_4:

Yup. He legitimately obtained it. It's not his fault Target gave it to him early.

But if the terms of use, state it isn't to be used until a certain date, they have him by the balls. Legally, he shouldn't have used it then. but Im proud of him. Gave many some info.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Can't wait to see what some of the launch day surprises are.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Why would i prepare my anus for Titanfall? I will prepare my eyes for that 720p blurryness running on a 10 years old engine that's for sure tho. Pfft anus preparation ain't worth titanfall.

0/10.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Zophar87 said:

@lundy86_4:

Yup. He legitimately obtained it. It's not his fault Target gave it to him early.

But if the terms of use, state it isn't to be used until a certain date, they have him by the balls. Legally, he shouldn't have used it then. but Im proud of him. Gave many some info.

Really? That's stupid...

Microsoft at it's finest..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 cainetao11

@Zophar87 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Zophar87 said:

@lundy86_4:

Really? That's stupid...

Microsoft at it's finest..

Yeah, MS invented the law. that's how the really real world works son. There are laws to a society, and not abiding by them is what stupid people do. Invest $500 into a console, then risk its use because you cant follow the terms of use.

whatsazerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 whatsazerg
Member since 2009 • 1151 Posts

Gotta say... I'm so glad PC is getting Titanfall... or I would be butthurt. Phew... MS saved me $500 by letting it go to PC.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@charomid said:

Maybe it was already confirmed for Vita,and who care those who have Vita i think.

Oh please spare me the whole superior crap,i have play both and core gaming is basically the same on both,the only thing live had was party chat and global cross invites.

In fact what game on x box 360 support 60 players online 8 players co-op.? Does Halo even come close.?

That is almost BF4 like and the PS3 was doing it on 2008 while still to this day no xbox 360 game has.

Maybe now that dedicated servers are part they will be able to,is not 2006 any more and on a time were sony not only outdid MS hardware wise but also software wise with better tools for making games,i see live been superior to PSN as a fitment of you people imagination.

I have a Vita and it seems like a nice novelty, but will I ever make lots of use of it? I doubt it.

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@brucebenzing said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Thanks for proving my point. In 3 gens Sony convinced their blind faithful that they didn't need a game bundled in their system and would need to buy additional controllers even though every system ever launched pre-PS1 included at least 2 controllers and a bundled game.

The core difference is Sony tells you want you need and want and you blindly follow them and agree.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos

@brucebenzing said:

Thanks for proving my point. In 3 gens Sony convinced their blind faithful that they didn't need a game bundled in their system and would need to buy additional controllers even though every system ever launched pre-PS1 included at least 2 controllers and a bundled game.

The core difference is Sony tells you want you need and want and you blindly follow them and agree.

Nice one hypocrite now do you also remember how sony lower price of games from $80 dollars and $70 dollars on Snes to $50.? In 3 games alone i save enough to buy an extra controller and a game for my PS1.

Maybe some one forgot that Snes games were ultra expensive,SF2 $80,link to the past $80,MK and MK2 $80 Earthbound $80..

Ridge Racer was $50,Jumping Flash $50,Tekken $50,MK3 $50..

Hell N64 gamers were $70 dollars still.

I save so much with the PS1 vs the Snes it was even funny,$100 got you 1 game on Snes those same $100 got me 2 on PS1.

Now you can resume your horror movie about how bad sony was.