DS Q1 09 software better than all PSP 2008 software

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

set to be released for the Nintendo DS in Q1 are the following games

Avalon Code (RPG), Black Sigil (RPG), Pokemon Platnium (RPG), Suikoden Tierkreis (RPG), Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (ign PLAYSTATION writer said this was his favortie game he played at this years comic con, the PLAYSTATION guy), Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, Moon (FPS), C.OR.E. (FPS), Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (RPG), Blue Dragon Plus (RPG), Roogoo (puzzle), Broken Sword (Adventure), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Action RPG), Peggle: Dual Shot, Dark Spire (RPG), Infinite Space (RPG), Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (SRPG), Valkyrie Profile (RPG), Big Bang Mini (shooter AAA)

seriously, i know GOW:COO, patapon, Crisis core, and what star ocean were cool, but PSP only had like 18 7 or higher rated games in 2008

i made a bet, that DS software in 2009 would have twice as many 7 or higher rated games ( A, AA, AAA) than all of PSP software in 2009

looks like i'm heading in the right direction, and Mario and Luigi 3, Dragon Quest IX, Scribblenauts, Miles Edgeworth, Professor Layton 2, Dragon Quest VI, aren't even out yet

also, the latest issue of EDGE patapon 2 got a 5 out of 10, and loco roco 2 got a 6 out of 10. sucks, but i'll probably still borrow my buddys psp to play loco roco 2 on his anyway, the first one was good

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
You know, of course, that 5 is considered 'average' by Edge.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Avalon Code (RPG), Black Sigil (RPG), Pokemon Platnium (RPG), Suikoden Tierkreis (RPG), Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (ign PLAYSTATION writer said this was his favortie game he played at this years comic con, the PLAYSTATION guy), Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, Moon (FPS), C.OR.E. (FPS), Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (RPG), Blue Dragon Plus (RPG), Roogoo (puzzle), Broken Sword (Adventure), Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Action RPG), Peggle: Dual Shot, Dark Spire (RPG), Infinite Space (RPG), Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (SRPG), Valkyrie Profile (RPG), Big Bang Mini (shooter AAA)

seriously, i know GOW:COO, patapon, Crisis core, and what star ocean were cool, but PSP only had like 18 7 or higher rated games in 2008

i made a bet, that DS software in 2009 would have twice as many 7 or higher rated games ( A, AA, AAA) than all of PSP software in 2009

looks like i'm heading in the right direction, and Mario and Luigi 3, Dragon Quest IX, Scribblenauts, Miles Edgeworth, Professor Layton 2, Dragon Quest VI, aren't even out yet

also, the latest issue of EDGE patapon 2 got a 5 out of 10, and loco roco 2 got a 6 out of 10. sucks, but i'll probably still borrow my buddys psp to play loco roco 2 on his anyway, the first one was good

darth-pyschosis
WoW wtf Edge? Every time I see a review by EDGE I think wtf?
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts
You know, of course, that 5 is considered 'average' by Edge.Cherokee_Jack
From what I've read of Edge, everything is average.
PUG_NASTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PUG_NASTY
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts

darth-pyschosis
dissidia, phantasy star, tales of the world dissidia alone destroys ur whole list
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cherokee_Jack
[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]You know, of course, that 5 is considered 'average' by Edge.AirGuitarist87
From what I've read of Edge, everything is average.

Well, it would be a bit strange if 'average' wasn't the most common score.
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cherokee_Jack
[QUOTE="darth-pyschosis"]

PUG_NASTY
dissidia, phantasy star, tales of the world dissidia alone destroys ur whole list

For Final Fantasy fans, maybe.
Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Jynxzor
Member since 2003 • 9313 Posts
Patapon 2 should be coming 2009 as well, so it obviously destroys all the DS.
HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HoldThePhone
Member since 2007 • 3364 Posts
Nice list of unreleased titles. I could list quite a few PSP ones too.
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 darth-pyschosis

PUG_NASTY

oh you got me with your ONE final fantasy game that MAY OR MAY NOT come out in NA in 2009, i suppose for some reason Dissdia won't get the same negative NA press Castlevania Judgement got? coz as far as i'm aware they're both fighting games except one's fanboys actually APPROVE of the franchises taking risks

and you say Phantasy Star Portable from SEGA? wow how about Phantasy Star Zero, and Shining Force Feather from SEGA. Win for DS

you say Tales of Radiant Mythology 2 for PSP? how about Tales of the heart ( i think its heart) for the DS?

and agito may or may not make it out in 2009, does it even have a japanese date or is it out? because you know square, the game will come out in japan and everywhere else 6-8 months later so we may not see some of those "killer" psp exclusives from square into well after dragon quest 9 AND 10 are released. (ok 10 is pushing it but you get my point)

so, NO 3 games don't beat out that list, its not like any of those will be AAAA anyway (not likely DS will have AAAA either, i'd say scribblenauts has a slim, punchers chance though not likely however)

Avatar image for Master-Thief-09
Master-Thief-09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 Master-Thief-09
Member since 2009 • 2534 Posts
Nice list of unreleased titles. I could list quite a few PSP ones too.HoldThePhone
PSP would lose either way.
black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts
To TC, Agito definetly won't come out this year, and Edge has been rating sony games quite low recently, so I wouldn't trust their reviews to heavily. But I do agree, the DS is amazing :D
SpikeVashGene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SpikeVashGene
Member since 2009 • 69 Posts
At least the PSP has a great 2009 lineup. It isn't 2008 anymore. I play the DS more then PSP but imo the PSP has better games, but not enough. Which is why I find myself enjoying the DS lots more. They may not be better, but they have a steady flow of decent games. Resistance, Dissida, Kingdom Hearts, Disaster Report 3, Parasite Eve, and Phantasy Star have me sold already
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts
I don't trust Edge, there are other threads on other forums which prove they aren't worth listening to. And isn't this more System Warsterritory?
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darth-pyschosis

Nice list of unreleased titles. I could list quite a few PSP ones too.HoldThePhone

those are all titles out already or coming out before March 31st sir, thats why i said Q1 2009.

you'd list what, Tales Radiant 2, Agito, Patapon 2 (5/10 EDGE btw), Loco Roco 2, Dissdia, phantasy star

with the exception of dissdia, patapon, DS list can heavily compete with that

Kingdom Hearts: BBS-358/2 Days, Resistance-C.O.R.E., and Moon

Tales Radiant Mythology 2-Tales of the Heart,

oh wow, Dissdia and agito, aw darnit square enix why'd you have to give me Final Fantasy Echoes of Time, Dragon Quest 5, Dragon Quest 6, Dragon Quest 9 all in 2009 instead??? oh pooh. also, isn't square publishing Valkyrie Profile for the DS? seems like we know which handheld sqaure loves more.

so, the only unreleased titles i listed, which were clearly separated from the list of titles planned to be shipped to NA retailers by march 31st were only DQ9, DQ6, Mario and Luigi 3, Scribblenauts, and,... another

so please don't mistake that for a list of unreleased titles, coz though yes some aren't released yet the fact that they are coming before March 31st has alot of our wallets cowering in fear

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 darth-pyschosis

At least the PSP has a great 2009 lineup. It isn't 2008 anymore. I play the DS more then PSP but imo the PSP has better games, but not enough. Which is why I find myself enjoying the DS lots more. They may not be better, but they have a steady flow of decent games. Resistance, Dissida, Kingdom Hearts, Disaster Report 3, Parasite Eve, and Phantasy Star have me sold alreadySpikeVashGene

out of what you said, KH will make it out to NA in 2009 i imagine, dissdia we have no clue it might or might not, Disaster Report 3, if i'm not mistaken were any of those released in NA?, eve is 2010, and Phantasy Star i believe should be out this year too

so, while i hope you have fun, i wouldn't call anything of the PSP's future and recent line-up steady, considering got 2 star oceans as the big releases from May 2008 to now. both of which met lukewarm reviews

PSP does have a nice catalogue though, i imagine you're enjoying some of those titles as well. i enjoyed combat ops while i had mine, though the online community was scarce often.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

[QUOTE="SpikeVashGene"]At least the PSP has a great 2009 lineup. It isn't 2008 anymore. I play the DS more then PSP but imo the PSP has better games, but not enough. Which is why I find myself enjoying the DS lots more. They may not be better, but they have a steady flow of decent games. Resistance, Dissida, Kingdom Hearts, Disaster Report 3, Parasite Eve, and Phantasy Star have me sold alreadydarth-pyschosis

out of what you said, KH will make it out to NA in 2009 i imagine, dissdia we have no clue it might or might not, Disaster Report 3, if i'm not mistaken were any of those released in NA?, eve is 2010, and Phantasy Star i believe should be out this year too

so, while i hope you have fun, i wouldn't call anything of the PSP's future and recent line-up steady, considering got 2 star oceans as the big releases from May 2008 to now. both of which met lukewarm reviews

PSP does have a nice catalogue though, i imagine you're enjoying some of those titles as well. i enjoyed combat ops while i had mine, though the online community was scarce often.

Why would Kingdom Hearts make it here before Dissidia when Dissidia is already out in Japan and Kingdom Hearts isn't?
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mr_Apple_Soup
Member since 2006 • 3580 Posts
why do people still defend the PSP? The DS has one of the greatest lineup EVER, i doubt anything has had as many AAA's as it in the 3d era
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
Meh im more interested in the psp 09 lineup. I do agree though PSP line up in 08 was not so good. Almost wii level.
HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HoldThePhone

[QUOTE="SpikeVashGene"]At least the PSP has a great 2009 lineup. It isn't 2008 anymore. I play the DS more then PSP but imo the PSP has better games, but not enough. Which is why I find myself enjoying the DS lots more. They may not be better, but they have a steady flow of decent games. Resistance, Dissida, Kingdom Hearts, Disaster Report 3, Parasite Eve, and Phantasy Star have me sold alreadyRagnarok1051

Why would Kingdom Hearts make it here before Dissidia when Dissidia is already out in Japan and Kingdom Hearts isn't?

He is a DS fanboy and he doens't care enough to research thins before talking about them. Dissidia has been confirmed for a summer 09 release.
PUG_NASTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PUG_NASTY
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts
[QUOTE="PUG_NASTY"][QUOTE="darth-pyschosis"]

darth-pyschosis

oh you got me with your ONE final fantasy game that MAY OR MAY NOT come out in NA in 2009, i suppose for some reason Dissdia won't get the same negative NA press Castlevania Judgement got? coz as far as i'm aware they're both fighting games except one's fanboys actually APPROVE of the franchises taking risks

and you say Phantasy Star Portable from SEGA? wow how about Phantasy Star Zero, and Shining Force Feather from SEGA. Win for DS

you say Tales of Radiant Mythology 2 for PSP? how about Tales of the heart ( i think its heart) for the DS?

and agito may or may not make it out in 2009, does it even have a japanese date or is it out? because you know square, the game will come out in japan and everywhere else 6-8 months later so we may not see some of those "killer" psp exclusives from square into well after dragon quest 9 AND 10 are released. (ok 10 is pushing it but you get my point)

so, NO 3 games don't beat out that list, its not like any of those will be AAAA anyway (not likely DS will have AAAA either, i'd say scribblenauts has a slim, punchers chance though not likely however)

yeah because those r the only 3 games coming right? nope theyre just the ones that have been DOMINATING the charts in japan. enjow blowing and scratching ur screen with a pen.
PSGamerforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PSGamerforlife
Member since 2009 • 862 Posts

Thanks for your great OPINION.

But Seriously IMO, the DS STILL does not appeal to me.

Im much more looking forward to the fewer, but more appealing PSP lineup this year.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ragnarok1051
why do people still defend the PSP? The DS has one of the greatest lineup EVER, i doubt anything has had as many AAA's as it in the 3d eraMr_Apple_Soup
It doesn't even have 10 AAAs I don't think, and I prefer the PSP better so what are you talking about?
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Cherokee_Jack
[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]why do people still defend the PSP? The DS has one of the greatest lineup EVER, i doubt anything has had as many AAA's as it in the 3d eraRagnarok1051
It doesn't even have 10 AAAs I don't think, and I prefer the PSP better so what are you talking about?

It has exactly 10, not counting the two other Nintendogs versions.
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ragnarok1051
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]why do people still defend the PSP? The DS has one of the greatest lineup EVER, i doubt anything has had as many AAA's as it in the 3d eraCherokee_Jack

Lucky number guess for me then I guess.
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Mr_Apple_Soup

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]why do people still defend the PSP? The DS has one of the greatest lineup EVER, i doubt anything has had as many AAA's as it in the 3d eraCherokee_Jack

damn that was a terrible call on my part eh? thought it had more...still, it isnt like there's only ten good games on it

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Cherokee_Jack
still, it isnt like there's only ten good games on it

Mr_Apple_Soup

considering the 59 AAs, many/most of which are exclusive, I'd tend to think not.

HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HoldThePhone

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] It doesn't even have 10 AAAs I don't think, and I prefer the PSP better so what are you talking about?Mr_Apple_Soup

damn that was a terrible call on my part eh? thought it had more...still, it isnt like there's only ten good games on it

A lot of the DS's great games are games that I'm simply not into. I don't really play the pure Nintendo titles like Mario, Kirby and Zelda. Some other great games like Nintendogs don't really appeal to me. For portable gaming I prefer serious racers, RPGs, and action/adventure. I just really enjoy being able to bust out a console quality game like God of War or WipeOut while I'm on a bus. The DS has a lot of great titles I'm still interested in, so I plan to pick up a DS Lite after the DSi comes out.
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mr_Apple_Soup
[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]still, it isnt like there's only ten good games on it

Cherokee_Jack

considering the 59 AAs, many/most of which are exclusive, I'd tend to think not.

my point exactly, i just blew it out of proportion a little :P (or alot :) )

Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mr_Apple_Soup
[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"] It has exactly 10, not counting the two other Nintendogs versions.HoldThePhone

A lot of the DS's great games are games that I'm simply not into. I don't really play the pure Nintendo titles like Mario, Kirby and Zelda. Some other great games like Nintendogs don't really appeal to me. For portable gaming I prefer serious racers, RPGs, and action/adventure. I just really enjoy being able to bust out a console quality game like God of War or WipeOut while I'm on a bus. The DS has a lot of great titles I'm still interested in, so I plan to pick up a DS Lite after the DSi comes out.

While realistic racing games and action/adventure probably go to the PSP, im surprised that you like the PSP's rpg's over the DS's, considering the DS has an incredible selection of rpg's

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 darth-pyschosis
[QUOTE="PSGamerforlife"]

Im much more looking forward to the fewer, but more appealing PSP lineup this year.

HoldThePhone

careful he's gonna try to shut you down with his own opinions, like he always does.

geez, a little harsh man. you even called me a jerk in your previous post! i'm just doing the system wars thing, presenting a debateable question (whether software in Q1 for the DS is better than all of PSP software in 2008, and i gave only legitmate examples of titles either already released or going to be released by March 31st to support my arguement.

you, and others have come back with some solid looking PSP titles, that may or may not even be coming out in 2009, but look like a lot of fun.

didn't you read i want to play loco roco 2, and when i had a psp i enjoyed playing Syphon Filter: Combat Ops online, i once even played in a CTF match where one team was cheerleaders, the other football players, the flag was a,... i'd rather not say it was gross. mind you this was all due to wonderful chatter (or texting) in the lobby and the map maker

i'm just doing the system wars thing bro

thats nice dissdia has a confirmed summer 09 release too, i wasn't aware. so can you give me a link to it or maybe a retailers site with it?

1sea5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 1sea5
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
DS vs PSP is the same as Wii vs PS3. Nintendo makes the creative ones whil Sony makes the ones with the massive hardware.
ezikiell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ezikiell
Member since 2009 • 97 Posts

Mario & Luigi RPG 3 received 35/40 in last week's issue of Famitsu. It received the same score as Mario & Luigi RPG 2.

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 darth-pyschosis

yeah because those r the only 3 games coming right? nope theyre just the ones that have been DOMINATING the charts in japan. enjow blowing and scratching ur screen with a pen.

really? dominating the charts in japan? ok, i suppose the software has for a few weeks, but software comes and goes, and as it is now the DSi is very much outselling the PSP, picking up where the DS lite left off in japan, so i really don't see your point unless you're just saying good first few weeks tales of radiant mythology 2! which in that case, good for them.

1sea5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 1sea5
Ninitendo aims their games to a family audience while sony makes games atleast around E-10 to M.
1sea5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 1sea5
PSP has better graphics than a DS but less games
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Cherokee_Jack
Ninitendo aims their games to a family audience while sony makes games atleast around E-10 to M.1sea5
Nintendo makes their games for everyone.
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 darth-pyschosis

Mario & Luigi RPG 3 received 35/40 in last week's issue of Famitsu. It received the same score as Mario & Luigi RPG 2.

ezikiell

awesome, got a link? i'd like to hear there likes and dislikes. good to see alpha dream still got it

thats what like a 8.5 or 9?

it looks awesome, funny, and the new two screen battles with bowser on top and mario and luigi on bottom looks weird, but fresh plus its a very pretty 2d game

ezikiell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ezikiell
Member since 2009 • 97 Posts
[QUOTE="ezikiell"]

Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!! received 35/40 in last week's issue of Famitsu. It received the same score as Mario & Luigi RPG 2.

darth-pyschosis

awesome, got a link? i'd like to hear there likes and dislikes. good to see alpha dream still got it

thats what like a 8.5 or 9?

Here is a link.

35/40 is equivilent to 87.5%. I do not have a link to the written reviews.

HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HoldThePhone
[QUOTE="HoldThePhone"][QUOTE="PSGamerforlife"]

darth-pyschosis

careful he's gonna try to shut you down with his own opinions, like he always does.

geez, a little harsh man. you even called me a jerk in your previous post! i'm just doing the system wars thing, presenting a debateable question (whether software in Q1 for the DS is better than all of PSP software in 2008, and i gave only legitmate examples of titles either already released or going to be released by March 31st to support my arguement.

you, and others have come back with some solid looking PSP titles, that may or may not even be coming out in 2009, but look like a lot of fun.

didn't you read i want to play loco roco 2, and when i had a psp i enjoyed playing Syphon Filter: Combat Ops online, i once even played in a CTF match where one team was cheerleaders, the other football players, the flag was a,... i'd rather not say it was gross. mind you this was all due to wonderful chatter (or texting) in the lobby and the map maker

i'm just doing the system wars thing bro

thats nice dissdia has a confirmed summer 09 release too, i wasn't aware. so can you give me a link to it or maybe a retailers site with it?

well im sorry man, but you always make these extremely biased Nintedo threads. We all know the DS dominated the PSP, but when someone tries to say, "hey I like the PSP's lineup better," it seems all you care about is the amount of titles and what they score rather then personal opinion. Dissidia link -- http://kotaku.com/5113108/final-fantasy-dissidia-comes-stateside-this-summer
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 darth-pyschosis

well im sorry man, but you always make these extremely biased Nintedo threads. We all know the DS dominated the PSP, but when someone tries to say, "hey I like the PSP's lineup better," it seems all you care about is the amount of titles and what they score rather then personal opinion. Dis

sorry bro

when someone makes a counter point i've got to bring a good arguement, and i will. thanks for the link

saying "this game owns another console's entire line up" of course i will bring a solid arguement with facts and such against it, this is SW afterall

but no hard feelings

so are you getting loco roco 2? i'd love to read some user reviews.

btw, i had to rewrite this post, as you're link messed up the quote, and glitchspot erased all my original post, darnit

and sorry if i seem biased, but you enjoy you're PSP right? you just defended it well, wouldn't you seem biased to the average post reader? perhaps. doesn't mean you are though. of course you should proudly stand by whatever you get the most satisfaction out of, just as i do you should too.

and also, the bet i mentioned, thats another reason why i'm making these threads, i'm trying to win it i made it during xmas on here

so, you getting roco 2?

HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HoldThePhone

darth-pyschosis

well im sorry man, but you always make these extremely biased Nintedo threads. We all know the DS dominated the PSP, but when someone tries to say, "hey I like the PSP's lineup better," it seems all you care about is the amount of titles and what they score rather then personal opinion. Dis

sorry bro

when someone makes a counter point i've got to bring a good arguement, and i will. thanks for the link

saying "this game owns another console's entire line up" of course i will bring a solid arguement with facts and such against it, this is SW afterall

but no hard feelings

so are you getting loco roco 2? i'd love to read some user reviews.

btw, i had to rewrite this post, as you're link messed up the quote, and glitchspot erased all my original post, darnit

and sorry if i seem biased, but you enjoy you're PSP right? you just defended it well, wouldn't you seem biased to the average post reader? perhaps. doesn't mean you are though. of course you should proudly stand by whatever you get the most satisfaction out of, just as i do you should too.

and also, the bet i mentioned, thats another reason why i'm making these threads, i'm trying to win it i made it during xmas on here

so, you getting roco 2?

If you made a thread praising the PSP and attacking the DS, I would be right there to defend the DS as well. They are both great systems that appeal to different people. The average reader may indeed think I am a Sony fanboy by looking at this thread, but that's because of the culture of System Wars.

i bought a PSP fairly recently and still have quite a few games to play through before I start buying the newer titles like LocoRoco 2, but yes I plan on getting it, since it wil be priced at $20.

MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MKLOL
Member since 2007 • 2080 Posts
99% of that list: I DON'T CARE All i want is Professor Layton 2! ! ! Hear me Level5?! Give me Professor Layton 2!
1sea5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 1sea5
whats a DSi
Shadow2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49 Shadow2k6
Member since 2005 • 2283 Posts

PUG_NASTY

Agreed.

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 darth-pyschosis

whats a DSi1sea5

its the next generation DS, it boasts exclusive downloadable games, a 3MP camera on the outside, a .3mp camera on the inside, bigger screens, better wifi (only to be used in DSi only games though), better audio, 4 times the system RAM of the DS lite, and twice the speed CPU

its also a music player and has a web browser and animation and music editing software, albeit limited.

its the DS interactive, coz i suppose the animation and mini-game creator in the new DSi only wario ware could only be done on the DSi and not DS

also, it has a SDHC card slot, which takes up to 32GB cards and has 256mb of flash memory