Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59087 Posts

Ignoring the original DB was stoooopid.

Despite being a game that's supposed to be all about Goku -- his Saiyan name's even in the title -- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot will feature multiple playable characters. According to the latest issue of V-Jump, as translated by Gematsu, you'll also be able to take control of Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta.

It's unclear how this will all work, but we're assuming that the other characters will only be playable at certain points in the story. It's also been confirmed that Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu will be support characters only.

With gamescom coming up soon, we're probably getting new Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot gameplay in the near future, so we'll be keeping an eye out for any updates. In the meantime, dibs on Vegeta in the comments section below.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Don't really care, I bought Fighter Z because its a fighting game made by a great developer, but hate the actual show and almost everything else about it. Minus the art work, I do like the character designs for the most part.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 uninspiredcup

@vfighter said:

Don't really care, I bought Fighter Z because its a fighting game made by a great developer, but hate the actual show and almost everything else about it. Minus the art work, I do like the character designs for the most part.

Thanks for that detailed explanation of apathy.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

I'm not super excited about the game. Maybe because DBZ's story has been beaten to death with a stick in how many games are made about it. I would have liked to have seen an original story.

Changing characters is not a huge deal to me, but it may break the immersion when I change characters.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By uninspiredcup

This would have been more interesting just as a straight up Dragonball game. But Z is where the marketing is at.

Even Super retracted Gokus new gi to make it in line with Z, recycled Trunks time-travel story, copies half the sequences.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Bandai not happy with the Goku meme that DBFZ made of having 15 Gokus in the game.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Let's see what you got Kakarot GALLICK GUN FIIIIIIRE!