Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection Confirmed

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
Wish they had 2 more for content but they got 3 so it's all good. Will buy when cheap.
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
God I cant wait for this to get to NA, I want this so bad. Budokai 3 is my favorite DBZ game and favorite PS2. Please be release it here, please!!!
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#53 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts
The only one that matters is Budokai 3.Wasdie
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

[QUOTE="Pikachu69er"]

[QUOTE="Desmonic"]

Are you really comparing an anime series that's being milked to the bone, that's still running to one that ended before the first Pokemon series was even produced?.... :| .. yeah, you might have some problems buddy...

Explain to me, really do enlighten me, how a series that wasn't even being produced by the time Dragon Ball actually ended "killed" it... :| ... And how that's even relevant to the topic... :| ...

Desmonic

isn't dragon ball z still airing? but i doubt anyone knows since the ratings are terrible, and how is pokemon anime milked? it's one of the longest running shows in history, plus why would anyone cancel a show that is a garunteed ratings winner, that's just stupid.

Airing means in production?...............wut?... Ever heard of re-runs? Damn boy :|

The first Pokemon series aired in Japan in either 1997(when DBGT ended, thus ending the DB series whole saga) or 1998 (a year later). Milked beacause it's been the same thing for over 10 years, no changes in the formula whatsoever. But hey, if you enjoy it, good for you I dont care.

However you still failed to answer my points, and how this is even slighlty relevant to the topic :| What does this have to do with an hd collection from one of the many series of DB games? O.o? Yes you love Pokemon, it's obvious by your username and your posts, no need to go into every random thread and say it. Especially when you say random and stupid stuff.

That guy is posing as a pokemon fanboy, I've seen him bringing it up even if doesn't make sense... I wouldn't pay attention to him really and much less discuss with him because he's a poser.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

I never played 3.

I played the first 2 and I can see why Budokai 2 isn't included.

MercenaryMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 MercenaryMafia
Member since 2011 • 2917 Posts

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

Budokai 3 is getting an HD release.

Tikeio

uRa3G.gif

QFT
Inotian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Inotian
Member since 2012 • 274 Posts

They should just release Budokai 3 for a lower price.

freedomfreak

Agreed.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]

[QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"]Definitely getting this. Budokai 3 is tied with DBZ Legends as my favorite DBZ game. Nengo_Flow

Same here.

DBZ Legends was totally a classic. I still can't believe it never made it overseas, but those other two horrible games (Final Bout GT and Ultimate Battle 22) somehow did.

hahaha I bought a PS1 becuz of Ultimate Battle 22

I must b the only guy in the world that loved that game... Ranks in my top 3 dbz games. Earths special forces coming out ontop