Don't understand the big deal between PS4 and Xbox One.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ray123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ray123
Member since 2017 • 39 Posts

Hi guys, fairly new here. I've noticed so much hate and so many arguments between the PS4 and Xbox One over which system is better. Why does it matter? Just get the system you really like and enjoy it. Who care what everyone else thinks.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

Ok.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61495 Posts

Shit. System Wars is done.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ray123 said:

Hi guys, fairly new here. I've noticed so much hate and so many arguments between the PS4 and Xbox One over which system is better. Why does it matter? Just get the system you really like and enjoy it. Who care what everyone else thinks.

This is System Wars though, so everyone seems to care in this forum. I just get them both. Problem solved and I don't miss out on any of the best games.

ray123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ray123

@gfxpipeline: What system do you have?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#6 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

It's System Wars, it's a forum dedicated to arguing about the merits and demerits of these consoles.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Shut up kvally.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44578 Posts
Loading Video...

ray123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ray123

@charizard1605: Very good point, I never really thought of it that way, LOL

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Shut up kvally.

Shut up NathanDrakeSwag.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56155 Posts

Welcome to System Wars.

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
@ray123 said:

The problem arises when neither of the two are enjoyable, so we are left arguing who made the bigger mistake.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Because that's gamer mentality.

"Oh, you like something? F uck you then."

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Shut up kvally.

Shut up NathanDrakeSwag.

Why so defensive? Is kvally your alt?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Close the board,OP found a solution to end the war

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@ray123 said:

Are you out of your mind? Its important to let the X1 owners know that the PS4 is superior in every single way imaginable. Its been a known fact for many years. But some MS fanboys are lost in time and we're simply helping them know what's happening in the present. This forums helps a lot of people.

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1071 Posts

@ray123: Welcome to System wars.

ray123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ray123

@silversix_: I'm sure this will kick off an all out war but I own an Xbox One. I'm a big Sony fan but I really love the Halo Series, You need to understand that I love all consoles and started my purchasing back in the Atari days. My favorite of all time was the Colecovision; What an awesome system that was. It came bundled with Donkey Kong and boy did I have a great time with that system!

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#19 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14417 Posts

Pretty sure this place wasn't meant for tea and biscuits. It was meant for trolling and laughing at weeaboos. As well as praising our lord and savoir, Phil Spencer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p:

... Wh- seriously? :( I came here for tea and biscuits.

@ray123:

I'm right with you man. Gaming should be viewed as a whole, not the platform you play in.

ray123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ray123

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Pretty sure this place wasn't meant for tea and biscuits. It was meant for trolling and laughing at weeaboos. As well as praising our lord and savoir, Phil Spencer.

Hey man, I love biscuits and the LORD!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

I don't get those two either,

Just get a PC you don't have to deal with 30 fps and possibly upscaling. Also better library ever year/gen + better online. Ronvelencia can back me up on these facts.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Blew my mind.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Interesting...TC says he's a big Sony fan, yet owns an Xbox One with no mention of the superior in every way PS4.

I smell a dirty Lemming rat.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22379 Posts

@ray123: Yep you're right.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#26 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@ray123 said:

And let Gamespots traffic suffer? Are you MAD? The forum is called SYSTEM WARS for a reason.

You want to see all of us get along? The one time we do is when we have a common enemy, like people that come to our forum and ruin our fun.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@ray123 said:

It simply goes with the territory, forum is called System Wars for a reason.

Big hint for you, don't take any of the "hate" in here seriously. It's largely a place for trolls to troll each other, without disturbing other forum users as much.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#28 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@ray123 said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

Hey man, I love biscuits and the LORD!

Well I cant do the religion, self deception thing. I am spiritual to an extent but man written rules about God? Okey dokey. You take care now.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

500 GFLOPS.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59031 Posts

If only world peace could be achieved.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#31 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Man, so insightful... how could I be so wrong all this time?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@ray123: this forum section is about wars between the systems. You can visit the other sections to avoid these debates.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

Love it...For example, you instantly state your opinion, if it isn't in line with what they think, you're labelled a lem from the cows point of view...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kinky-unikorn said:

Love it...For example, you instantly state your opinion, if it isn't in line with what they think, you're labelled a lem from the cows point of view...

How hypocrite you are @Tessellation,that is what lemmings do all the time,in fact a few days ago a know old lemming make a thread complaining about the few games the xbox one had and he was tag as a cow..hahahhaahaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

@tormentos said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

How hypocrite you are @Tessellation,that is what lemmings do all the time,in fact a few days ago a know old lemming make a thread complaining about the few games the xbox one had and he was tag as a cow..hahahhaahaaa

Don't compare me to @Tessellation...lol. I'm not even that guy as much as you like to think. What's funny is that 4 months back you thought I was @makemefamous07 so make up your mind you old tulip. You just assume...that's your problem

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

You don't make peace around here. If there's a fire, you bring gasoline. If someone offers an olive branch, you put a stick of dynamite in his (back) pocket and light it up. ;)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kinky-unikorn said:

Don't compare me to @Tessellation...lol. I'm not even that guy as much as you like to think. What's funny is that 4 months back you thought I was @makemefamous07 so make up your mind you old tulip. You just assume...that's your problem

Yes you are tessellation dude and not amount of denial will change that,your cover was blown idiot..

NO you are Tessellation and i know that for FACT.

@Tessellation said:

poor old man,go give your wife some attention..you know what they say when they lack of it ;) look how angry you get over anything i post :cool:

It was you who always called me old man old fart and talked about my relations or told me to stop breeding.

@Tessellation said:

damn the old fart jimmies have been rustled once again,i love getting under your skin :cool:

@Tessellation said:

lol at the comment of killzone being open world :lol: poor old fart :cool:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-power-shows-in-the-polygons-29437078/?page=2

You blew your cover idiot by calling me something only YOU ever call me moron,maybe you forgot your arguments with me but i haven't,virgin basement dweller..

Again that explain why as soon as you started posting you started quoting me with nothing but insults and attacks,you had that grudge about Superdae and Kotaku argument still,where you claim they have new specs for the xbox one and never materialized you abandoned the forums and then open that account pathetic..hahahahaa

Which bring me to my next point there was a surge of alt lemmings accounts after the xbox one spec were confirmed,poster who use to defend the xbox brand banish suddenly and alt account started to appear,i wonder how many more are under alts..lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

@tormentos said:
@kinky-unikorn said:

Yes you are tessellation dude and not amount of denial will change that,your cover was blown idiot..

NO you are Tessellation and i know that for FACT.

@Tessellation said:

poor old man,go give your wife some attention..you know what they say when they lack of it ;) look how angry you get over anything i post :cool:

It was you who always called me old man old fart and talked about my relations or told me to stop breeding.

@Tessellation said:

damn the old fart jimmies have been rustled once again,i love getting under your skin :cool:

@Tessellation said:

lol at the comment of killzone being open world :lol: poor old fart :cool:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-power-shows-in-the-polygons-29437078/?page=2

You blew your cover idiot by calling me something only YOU ever call me moron,maybe you forgot your arguments with me but i haven't,virgin basement dweller..

Again that explain why as soon as you started posting you started quoting me with nothing but insults and attacks,you had that grudge about Superdae and Kotaku argument still,where you claim they have new specs for the xbox one and never materialized you abandoned the forums and then open that account pathetic..hahahahaa

Which bring me to my next point there was a surge of alt lemmings accounts after the xbox one spec were confirmed,poster who use to defend the xbox brand banish suddenly and alt account started to appear,i wonder how many more are under alts..lol

Bro...I promise you that is not me, no matter how much you want to think that...lmao. And because YOU ARE middle-aged, no one can call you old or else they're known as @Tessellation? Or in your case, old fart? Old fart isn't some rare saying, it's a common saying, so you only assume I'm that person because of that one saying. And check my post history on you, I may not always see eye to eye, but few things, I did agree with you. 90% of the time I don't agree with you. 10% of the time I do. Also, that dude you think I am, his grammar? It's horrible, like yours...lol.

I don't know what you're talking about with "superdae" or "Kotaku" as I don't visit that site often. Main sites I like to juggle are Gamespot, IGN, PC Gamer, & Gamer Informer. I'm not going to lie I like Xbox, but that doesn't make me the person you think I am. I'm a fan of Xbox, not a fanboy. I also enjoy Sony, & Nintendo. I'm a PC gamer though and as of now, I only own the Xbox One S. Again, you're assuming. I'm 27 years old and I live in New York with my girl...lol