Does the Elite change anything?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Konxumer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Konxumer
Member since 2005 • 711 Posts
Seriously. The Pro is $400 and the Elite is $480. $80 more gets you a larger hard drive and HDMI. That's it. Not magical wheels of deadly doom. The Elite does not make the Pro crippleware. 3 SKUS? So what? Your confused family members already own a Wii or would rather buy one. The Elite simply gives the X360 a second look chance for those who don't own one. So really guys what gives? This has to be the most boring "revamp" ever.
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts
yeah ppl talk if like the premy bundle doesnt exists
solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 solidte
Member since 2005 • 3616 Posts
It gives the consumer more choice which is a good thing but i guess more features would be great since i don't think i will be needing 120 gigs and HDMI but if i were to by a 360 i will get the Elite simply because i simply don't settle for second best i go ooooolll the way.
XTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XTy
Member since 2006 • 2434 Posts

Seriously. The Pro is $400 and the Elite is $480. $80 more gets you a larger hard drive and HDMI. That's it. Not magical wheels of deadly doom. The Elite does not make the Pro crippleware. 3 SKUS? So what? Your confused family members already own a Wii or would rather buy one. The Elite simply gives the X360 a second look chance for those who don't own one. So really guys what gives? This has to be the most boring "revamp" ever.Konxumer

The Elite makes the %500 PS3 look a lot better...which isn't how its supposed to be.

They should have just made the Xbox 360 cheaper and got more customers, but nooooo, they want to match Sony. 

Whiteknight19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Whiteknight19
Member since 2003 • 1303 Posts
thats y ms Sucks since they got there consumers around there lil pinky they think there gonna pay how much an extra 480 dollers just to buy the Elite ps3 is even cheaper then that ans still has alot more stuff on it hell u can get an upgrade 200gig HD for 25 dollers from ebay