Do you think you're going to heaven or hell?

• 197 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
     I'm not a bad person, but I'll be in hell. I haven't done enough good in my life to be accepted into a place such as heaven. I don't go to church, and I don't read the bible. God's commandments are distant to me. Ever since I was young my parents never focused on religion with me, hence I basically do not practice it. I still believe in God and in Jesus as my savior, but as far as heaven goes, I don't believe there's any room for someone like me there. What about you guys?
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
i think the off topic thread is 40 miles north....SW doesnt need religion wars
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
this thread is going to get spammed but go to church and read the bible. You already at a plus accepting him as your savior.
TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts
I'm agnostic, so I guess that means I'm going to hell right?
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fierro316
Member since 2003 • 1727 Posts
Don't worry, there is not proof that heaven nor hell exists.
Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
I'm going to remain on the earth, like everyone who dies.
xjet039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 xjet039
Member since 2004 • 3007 Posts
what there is so much blasphemy in this stupid thread heaven is real and so is jesus and god the tc excepts jesus as his lord an saviour though i hope hes saved though.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
well basically almost everything that is stated in the last chapter in the bible about the last days is happening now.
dumbstupid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dumbstupid101
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts
this should go in off topic
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts
This needs to be in off topic but I don't think either place exist.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 poopinloop32
of course the usual the TC signs off after he makes the thread....this thread is going in bad places
ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
I'll see you in Hell!
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 InfamousC

I'm not a bad person, but I'll be in hell. I haven't done enough good in my life to be accepted into a place such as heaven. I don't go to church, and I don't read the bible. God's commandments are distant to me. Ever since I was young my parents never focused on religion with me, hence I basically do not practice it. I still believe in God and in Jesus as my savior, but as far as heaven goes, I don't believe there's any room for someone like me there. What about you guys?DA_B0MB

I think the 10 commandments were made up by man not god.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts
what there is so much blasphemy in this stupid thread heaven is real and so is jesus and god the tc excepts jesus as his lord an saviour though i hope hes saved though.xjet039
Yup. I don't read the Bible either or go to church. But I'm on the same level as th TC.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
I'm pretty sure that philosophical arguments are not a topic of discussion in System Wars...
Blue-Sphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Blue-Sphere
Member since 2006 • 1972 Posts
I'm not a bad person, but I'll be in hell. I haven't done enough good in my life to be accepted into a place such as heaven. I don't go to church, and I don't read the bible. God's commandments are distant to me. Ever since I was young my parents never focused on religion with me, hence I basically do not practice it. I still believe in God and in Jesus as my savior, but as far as heaven goes, I don't believe there's any room for someone like me there. What about you guys?DA_B0MB
Psst, your in SW. Your already in hell. :P
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 fierro316
Don't worry about going to heaven or hell, just be a good guy without expecting anything in return.
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 fierro316

[QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] I'm not a bad person, but I'll be in hell. I haven't done enough good in my life to be accepted into a place such as heaven. I don't go to church, and I don't read the bible. God's commandments are distant to me. Ever since I was young my parents never focused on religion with me, hence I basically do not practice it. I still believe in God and in Jesus as my savior, but as far as heaven goes, I don't believe there's any room for someone like me there. What about you guys?Blue-Sphere
Psst, your in SW. Your already in hell. :P

:shock: True...

TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TyrantDragon55

I'm pretty sure that philosophical arguments are not a topic of discussion in System Wars...princeofshapeir

PSP sucks! Is that better?

Heith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Heith
Member since 2003 • 1231 Posts
God is heartless for putting me in the same world as Cows.. I'd rather go to hell than worship him :O
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 InfamousC

well basically almost everything that is stated in the last chapter in the bible about the last days is happening now. Tjeremiah1988

How do you know history is not repeating itself? Wasn't the world suppose to come to an end in the new millineum? Isn't "our savior" suppose to come back this year?

poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 poopinloop32

God is heartless for putting me in the same world as Cows.. I'd rather go to hell than worship him :OHeith
do us the favor then...

jk....and im not saying jk just because i dont wanna be banned

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
there is always the chance that the concept of hell is just a scare tatic.
chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chicken008
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
Quit religion dude!
ExactlyEv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ExactlyEv
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts

Heaven or hell is all within one's context.

And i'm pretty sure the ones working at that high of a level has criteria too.

Personally, i don't really care, as long as i live by what i believe in, i'll take responsibility towards where i'll go in the afterlife.

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 InfamousC

Heaven or hell is all within one's context.

And i'm pretty sure the ones working at that high of a level has criteria too.

Personally, i don't really care, as long as i live by what i believe in, i'll take responsibility towards where i'll go in the afterlife.

ExactlyEv

If there was no life before we were born why would there be an afterlife?

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]well basically almost everything that is stated in the last chapter in the bible about the last days is happening now. InfamousC

How do you know history is not repeating itself? Wasn't the world suppose to come to an end in the new millineum? Isn't "our savior" suppose to come back this year?

No it was never said exactly when judgment day will arrive.
dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts
Hell! yea!
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

I'm an Athiest, so if we're doing this hypothetical assuming they exist, probably Hell.

Of course, that depends on what degree God judges you for accepting Christ, or for being a good person. If the latter is all you need, I should be sweet.

So basically, I don't know.

TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TyrantDragon55
[QUOTE="InfamousC"]

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]well basically almost everything that is stated in the last chapter in the bible about the last days is happening now. TREAL_Since

Actually one of the ancient latin american cultures (I forget which) predicted that the world would end in December of 2012. Supposedly most of their predictions have been fairly accurate.

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 InfamousC
[QUOTE="InfamousC"]

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]well basically almost everything that is stated in the last chapter in the bible about the last days is happening now. TREAL_Since

Yes that's what they all say after it didn't happen but that didn't stop thousands of people from gathering in Jerusalem during that time.

Ezgam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ezgam3r
Member since 2006 • 2308 Posts
We have no proof that Heaven or Hell exists or doesn't exist. There isn't any point arguing about this because neither side has any proof to back up their point and this would only end bad. So just let this thread die or be locked before the flamefest really begins. And if you really want to discus this, go to OT.
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts
Your God is dead...and no one cares...
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in organized religion. That being said, if there is a heaven and a hell, I'd like to think I'm going to heaven. Why? Because I'm a good person. I perform kind acts and treat those around me with the utmost respect. And if there is a just and loving God, than that should be the prerequisite for getting into heaven. It should be the actions of an individual, not what he/she believes in.
Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts
To blame your parents is to only to lift the blame off your self. I hate religon and i was forced to go as a child and volunteerly read the bible. I just figured out it was a bunch of crap
seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 seabiscuit8686
Member since 2005 • 2862 Posts
Wow dude...good works WILL NOT get you in heaven. Only through belief that you yourself CANNOT do anything to get to heaven, but God must do it for you (through his sacrifice of Jesus). You can do nothing, God did everything. You just have to believe.
seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 seabiscuit8686
[QUOTE="Hoffgod"]I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in organized religion. That being said, if there is a heaven and a hell, I'd like to think I'm going to heaven. Why? Because I'm a good person. I perform kind acts and treat those around me with the utmost respect. And if there is a just and loving God, than that should be the prerequisite for getting into heaven. It should be the actions of an individual, not what he/she believes in.

You my friend just defined arrogance. You think you are good enough to get to heaven on your own. That is the definition of arrogance. The truth is that no one can be saved without the interference of God. He is not unmerciful for not letting you in to heaven, it is your fault for trying to do it on your own. Alls you have to do is truly believe that as a human you are unable to sit with God, and that God must interfer in your life for you to be saved.
Silent_Bob32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Silent_Bob32
Member since 2004 • 643 Posts
[QUOTE="seabiscuit8686"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"]I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in organized religion. That being said, if there is a heaven and a hell, I'd like to think I'm going to heaven. Why? Because I'm a good person. I perform kind acts and treat those around me with the utmost respect. And if there is a just and loving God, than that should be the prerequisite for getting into heaven. It should be the actions of an individual, not what he/she believes in.

You my friend just defined arrogance. You think you are good enough to get to heaven on your own. That is the definition of arrogance. The truth is that no one can be saved without the interference of God. He is not unmerciful for not letting you in to heaven, it is your fault for trying to do it on your own. Alls you have to do is truly believe that as a human you are unable to sit with God, and that God must interfer in your life for you to be saved.

I'd rather light myself on fire than believe facist crap like that.
mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mc2k4
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
If you really want answers to this question, why not ask a local Pentecostal Pastor, and not post on System Wars in GameSpot.  Good question, wrong place.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="seabiscuit8686"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"]I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in organized religion. That being said, if there is a heaven and a hell, I'd like to think I'm going to heaven. Why? Because I'm a good person. I perform kind acts and treat those around me with the utmost respect. And if there is a just and loving God, than that should be the prerequisite for getting into heaven. It should be the actions of an individual, not what he/she believes in.

So if I'm a good person, but don't believe in him, I go to Hell. But If I'm a right monster, as long as I believe in him I'm cool. I'd honestly rather go to Hell then. It'll probably be filled with much nicer people.
Silent_Bob32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Silent_Bob32
If you really want answers to this question, why not ask a local Pentecostal Pastor, and not post on System Wars in GameSpot. Good question, wrong place.mc2k4
Or just stop believing in fairy tales/myths. Either or.
ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts

Your God is dead...and no one cares...Fortier

If there is a Hell...I'll see you there

seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 seabiscuit8686
[QUOTE="Danm_999"][QUOTE="seabiscuit8686"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"]I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in organized religion. That being said, if there is a heaven and a hell, I'd like to think I'm going to heaven. Why? Because I'm a good person. I perform kind acts and treat those around me with the utmost respect. And if there is a just and loving God, than that should be the prerequisite for getting into heaven. It should be the actions of an individual, not what he/she believes in.

So if I'm a good person, but don't believe in him, I go to Hell. But If I'm a right monster, as long as I believe in him I'm cool. I'd honestly rather go to Hell then. It'll probably be filled with much nicer people.

That is your choice, but in answer to your question, if you truly believe, then you should want to serve God, not man, and therefore, follow his word and example. Often those people who are "good" are good for God, not for themselves
Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
There is plenty of evidence to prove the bible is full of it but practically no evidence that it is true. What is wrong with you people? There is more evidence of big foot..
Darkwolf2021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Darkwolf2021
Member since 2003 • 2335 Posts
HEAVEN OR HELL LETS ROCK!!!!!!!
seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 seabiscuit8686
[QUOTE="Silent_Bob32"][QUOTE="seabiscuit8686"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"]I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in organized religion. That being said, if there is a heaven and a hell, I'd like to think I'm going to heaven. Why? Because I'm a good person. I perform kind acts and treat those around me with the utmost respect. And if there is a just and loving God, than that should be the prerequisite for getting into heaven. It should be the actions of an individual, not what he/she believes in.

I'd rather light myself on fire than believe facist crap like that.

lol you choose not to believe, so you attack it with ideals like facism...do you even know what that is
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
I dont know. I'll worry about it when im dead.
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts

I'm a pretty amazing person if I do say so myself.

If Heaven does exist I'm going there for sure.

Avatar image for FrenziedRaldo24
FrenziedRaldo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 FrenziedRaldo24
Member since 2005 • 9054 Posts
Off-topic is back 2 miles and to the north, what have you been drinking tonight?
Silent_Bob32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Silent_Bob32
[QUOTE="seabiscuit8686"][QUOTE="Danm_999"][QUOTE="seabiscuit8686"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"]I'm an agnostic and I don't believe in organized religion. That being said, if there is a heaven and a hell, I'd like to think I'm going to heaven. Why? Because I'm a good person. I perform kind acts and treat those around me with the utmost respect. And if there is a just and loving God, than that should be the prerequisite for getting into heaven. It should be the actions of an individual, not what he/she believes in.

That is your choice, but in answer to your question, if you truly believe, then you should want to serve God, not man, and therefore, follow his word and example. Often those people who are "good" are good for God, not for themselves

I've heard more convincing propoganda from Germany around the 1930's.