Do you think you will ever get bored of gaming? Quit gaming?

• 61 results
Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

I'm starting to get to the point where I would rather build PCs than play video games.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#52 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

I'm bored of the direction gaming is going, not gaming. I look at my friend list and all I see is Destiny 2 trend. Same old FIFA CoD Ass Creed copy and paste casual games dominating gaming every year. People buying a game just because others buy it. The industry has no imagination anymore. There aren't memorable characters anymore... where is the new Cloud Strife or Solid Snake. We gotta live off the past like Hollywood with old superheroes or Nintendo with Mario Zelda Metroid until they die. We live in an age where noob of duty will outsell the hell out of Horizon. Where people are happy to get milked with micto transactions, DLC or paying for online to play on same old P2P servers we had on ps3. The amount of games I buy are mostly remasters or old, the amount of new games i buy is dropping hard.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

No. I might take breaks every now and then (usually 3-4 months) change gaming habits and what games I enjoy but I doubt I will ever quit. I am 35 and I enjoy it now more than ever

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#54  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I can't see myself giving it up its a hobby and I've been gaming since the zx spectrum days old school

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56225 Posts

I been gaming since 1993 with the SNES as my first ever console and now today, the thought of me retiring from gaming has never ever come to my mind at all. Having said that, I love playing games, I'll never give up playing games as long as I live, playing games is my ultimate hobby. Same goes for having Sex :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44147 Posts

@davillain- said:

I been gaming since 1993 with the SNES as my first ever console and now today, the thought of me retiring from gaming has never ever come to my mind at all. Having said that, I love playing games, I'll never give up playing games as long as I live, playing games is my ultimate hobby. Same goes for having Sex :P

You and your Single player games. lolololol :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DaVillain  Moderator

@SecretPolice: Do tell XD

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@sukraj said:

I can't see myself giving it up its a hobby and I've been gaming since the zx spectrum days old school

I began with the Atari, ColecoVision and Intellivision. Never actually owned one myself, but played them plenty with friends and neighbors. Commodore64 was the first computer I had in my household, and TurboGrafx-16 was the first console I bought for myself. Not my wisest purchase, lol. But from there I went on to Super Nintendo and my gaming history proceeded onward.

@SecretPolice said:
@davillain- said:

You and your Single player games. lolololol :P

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

Considering that 90% of the time I'm at work I'm humming random Video Game ost's I'm gonna go ahead and say no... I have more games on my horizon than I have time to play... It's a wonderful time to be a gamer! imo of course.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DaVillain  Moderator

@AdobeArtist: What can I say, I'm a man of culture :P

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

I'm bored of the direction gaming is going, not gaming. I look at my friend list and all I see is Destiny 2 trend. Same old FIFA CoD Ass Creed copy and paste casual games dominating gaming every year. People buying a game just because others buy it. The industry has no imagination anymore. There aren't memorable characters anymore... where is the new Cloud Strife or Solid Snake. We gotta live off the past like Hollywood with old superheroes or Nintendo with Mario Zelda Metroid until they die. We live in an age where noob of duty will outsell the hell out of Horizon. Where people are happy to get milked with micto transactions, DLC or paying for online to play on same old P2P servers we had on ps3. The amount of games I buy are mostly remasters or old, the amount of new games i buy is dropping hard.

You just gotta be more open to the niche titles out there... I'm playing Destiny 2 admittedly but in-between that I'm playing Digimon World Next Order and Divinity Original Sin in anticipation of the console port of the sequel.