Do you belong to either of these categories?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you belong to either of these categories? (75 votes)

I'm a hater of Halo/Gears and will never buy a Xbox for them 1%
I'm a hater of God of War/Uncharted and will never buy a PS4 for them 9%
I'm not a hater of anything 75%
Other 15%

I'm asking because some people online claim that Xbox people (xbots/lemmings), hate God of War and think that games like it are not re-playable (one and done). I want to know if anyone is actually like that? That hate PS4 exclusives just for being exclusives.

I personally believe that people online hate Halo/Gears/Forza, and intentionally will never play them, cause they don't want to, simply cause they prefer PlayStation. I don't expect anyone to admit it, but I'm convinced many never played them yet still hate them. Like say "lame, who wants more of them" as if they've done nothing but play them all gen or have too many games like them on their PS4. I have never heard anyone say they bought a Xbox to play one of those 3 games, and hated it. It's seriously a case of only people who hate it are those who haven't been, and opinion is based on a stigma.

I can't believe anyone with a Xbox is unwilling to go buy a PS4. And even more unbelievable is PS4 owners who are unwilling to buy a X. Many of you PS4 people didn't upgrade to Pro, and X has 5 years of backlog of really good games, including backwards compatible games not on PS4 or PC, with enhanced games being their own remaster.

As mind blowing as all that is, it blows my mind that there are people out there who don't want PS4. But that makes more sense to me cause PS4 lacks a lot of things Xbox has, so a lot of money just for exclusives, but if you have those neat things on Xbox, its not like you need them for PS4. I get its just for exclusives, but if you didn't have PS3, there is a legit 5 years of backlog.

People should learn that you can enjoy HZD and God of War without being a fanboy. You can get a X with Game Pass, and doesn't make you a traitor. If you ask me, if gonna talk gaming, you should experience it all. Of course, people can't afford everything, but if you can, missing out not owning both.

• 
Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts

I love Gears, but I'm glad MS gave me the option to get it on PC because I'm not buying an Xbox One for it. Hell, if anything, it's Xbox gamers not supporting these games like they should, making MS go the multiplat route in the first place. In NPD's top Xbox One games, Gears 4 didn't even chart, and Halo was number 8, a far cry from last gen.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

"even more unbelievable is PS4 owners who are unwilling to buy a X"

Ok I just want to point out one thing, buying a "X" is an idiotic purchase for a PS4 owner (anybody really) at this point.

PS5 will be out not much longer from now, no later than 2020, and completely destroy da "X" in every possible way least of which is having EXCLUSIVE games specifically designed to take advantage of it's generational increase in power for about the same price as a launch "X".

If you're going to try to promote xbox, you should try leaving out any silly ideas to up sell them on hardware that's going to be worthless in about a years time.

Another thing is the X only offers multiplats which can be purchased on the PS4 which would be vastly more upgraded on a PS5 when it's released.

.................all this before even addressing your original question that you ended up side-stepping with your "X" promotion/

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

Not really a hater of anything. I like Halo; not a huge fan of Halo but I did enjoy some of the titles in the series. Gears I can see why people enjoy the series but it's not really for me. I only played Gears of War; the first one and it was pretty good but skipped out on the rest. God of War is amazing and I've enjoyed every single game. Uncharted was okay; the 2nd one was my favorite and never bothered with the 3rd or 4th. Again, even with consoles I can see the pros and cons but ultimately decide if it's something I'll enjoy and get my moneys worth.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Sony exclusives focus on single player experiences. I don’t play those so I don’t need a ps4.

You can call God of War goty till you’re blue in the face and I’d still not care. It’s not something that’d interest me.

While I’m not really a hater of anything, I had to pick the GoW/Uncharted option as I don’t care for them.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Thats pretty silly stuff, Salty, even for you.

Halo and gears on Xbone are the weakest of the series, so if you wanna play real halo/gears, you wanna get 360, which is cheaper, and better, than Xbone.

Same with uncharted and GoW. Weakest games in the series are on PS4, so if you wanna play real U and GoW you wanna get PS3 and PS2.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5248 Posts

Is the second term you used is considered homophobic here and anywhere else?

Pixel_Mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7 Pixel_Mage
Member since 2018 • 80 Posts

I've been a fan of both Sony and Nintendo since they started making consoles. I've owned and still own every one of their systems. I got the original Xbox back in the day out of curiosity, but it ended up being my least-used system of all time. Other than a couple multiplats, Fable was the shortest RPG I've ever played and I hated every second of Halo 2. I still think it's the worst "AAA" game I've ever played. I've never had any desire to try Halo again, and there wasn't enough on 360 to convince me to buy one.

A couple weeks ago, I bought an X1X. Definitely an impulse buy... I had a little extra money and found a good deal ($380 with that garbage Fallout game), so I figured why not. It's... okay. I got a free month of Gold and 2 free months of Game Pass, so I've played a few free games on it. They certainly look good and run well. Nothing really mind-blowing. The UI is absolute garbage. The controller is functional, but I still prefer the symmetrical analog sticks and general feel of the DS4.

Maybe I'll try Halo again, and Gears at some point, since they're practically free, but I'm not expecting much. I'll probably use it for the handful of BC games that weren't enough to convince me to get a 360, but I'm honestly not sure what I'll do other than that. I wouldn't say I regret it, since it's nice to finally see firsthand what they offer, and I always like having more options, but it's just missing so many games that there's no way I could ever be satisfied with an Xbox as my primary platform.

In other words, no, I don't "hate" Xbox. It just has so little that I can't get on PS4, while PS4 has dozens of games I can't get on Xbox.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

I like good games. Doesn’t matter what platform.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

I enjoy games that are fun or that draw me in.

Too many people hate on games for stupid reasons. I can understand not liking a game, I can understand not wanting to play something that isn't for you, but I can't understand going out of your way and putting effort into hating something that was created purely for entertaining purposes.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

Some things in gaming I do hate. PS4 or Xbox One and their libraries isn't one of those things. Since I don't own any of those two consoles, I guess I "dislike" what they have to offer enough to not buy them. Hate is a strong word that I'd rather use for bad practices, like lootboxes, paywalls and you know.. shit like that.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

I want MS to have more "movie games". I like those.

I think they'll try to deviate from that and start spraying and praying for anything that's NOT like Sony "movie games" reined by their new teams after their not so stellar reception of Q.B. and hiring b grade popularity hollywood actors.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I see a lot of Cows voted, "I'm a hater of God of War/Uncharted and will never buy a PS4 for them."

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

First thing I thought when I saw the results were that you motherfuckers are a bunch of liars.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#14 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

I got a bit of everything, so I'm good. I do prefer ps4 above all though. But that's not to say that I don't enjoy the One and Switch every now and then.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

"I'm not a hater of anything" and hate is a strong word don't like using. (unless I need to use it of course) I'm a gamer first & foremost, I enjoy PC gaming but that's not to say I don't hate console gaming either, I just don't like being locked-in with restrictions, I try to be more neutral to all game series and nothing more/less.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

I'm not a hater of anything, just none of those games appeal to me. However a lot of people may not enjoy the stuff I play either.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Not gonna hate..... but probably wont buy any of those games except from the halo series.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Not a hater, own Halo Collection + Halo 5 through game pass, all GeoW games, all Uncharted games, have played all GoW home console games.

Scratch that, Halo sucks.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

I bought a used XBox One 500 gb off Craigslist in 2014 for halo and sunset overdrive. I then bought the gears 4 Xbox one s 1 tb bundle in October 2016 for 300 dollars brand new and sold my old Xbox one for 150 to a friend. Buying an Xbox One X is stupid for me or pretty much anyone already owned an xbone after 2016.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Uncharted suck

GoW is good.

PS4 sucks.... but any platform with a Souls game is an insta-buy for me, sucky or not.

Halo is okay.

Never been into gears too much but had fun with 2 I think.

X1 sucks, X1X is good.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@tgob89 said:

"even more unbelievable is PS4 owners who are unwilling to buy a X"

Ok I just want to point out one thing, buying a "X" is an idiotic purchase for a PS4 owner (anybody really) at this point.

PS5 will be out not much longer from now, no later than 2020, and completely destroy da "X" in every possible way least of which is having EXCLUSIVE games specifically designed to take advantage of it's generational increase in power for about the same price as a launch "X".

If you're going to try to promote xbox, you should try leaving out any silly ideas to up sell them on hardware that's going to be worthless in about a years time.

Another thing is the X only offers multiplats which can be purchased on the PS4 which would be vastly more upgraded on a PS5 when it's released.

.................all this before even addressing your original question that you ended up side-stepping with your "X" promotion/

In two years something better will be out! That makes no sense, if you always wait for better tech you never end up getting anything.

We know nothing of next gen systems, there is no guarantee that the PS5 will "destroy" the X1x. We don't know what price Sony is targeting to launch at, etc etc etc. I personally think people are gonna be kind of disappointed with the next gen in comparison to the mid gen upgrades.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#22  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69466 Posts

Halo 5, Gears 4 and Uncharted 4 were all mediocre. God of War was a solid addition to the series even if it is a one and done. Not all games have good replay value and not all games need replay value.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

@vaidream45 said:

I like good games. Doesn’t matter what platform.

This. I just don't feel like it's worth it to own an Xbox 1 this gen. Their offerings are quite underwhelming compared to Sony and Nintendo's exclusives. They're also lacking in Japanese support and RPG's, especially JRPG's so it's a definite no buy for me.

imo PS4>Switch>Xbox1 (Switch is great but missing too many of the juggernaut multiplats to be a primary platform)

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Interesting poll results so far. I hope people are voting that they hate games they haven't played in jest, because that's stupid; it would also go against the general narrative here.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#25 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

I'm in the Other category. I guess I'm a self-hating Xbox owner. I don't hate the games for it, just hate the Xbox.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

How about I don't like Halo, but love Gears?

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

All systems are represented in my house. Currently hooked up and ready to play are 2 Xbox ones, a PS4, Switch, PS2, Xbox 360 and a Genesis. The X1's get most of our play time in my house, mainly because my son and I have a lot of our real life friends and family on our friends list. I don't give a rat's ass about the Gears of War or Halo franchises. I also don't care about God of War or Uncharted or Resident Evil. I don't care about Mario, Smash Brothers or Metroid either. Not everybody cares about exclusives.

When I was growing up we used to have everyone bring their different systems to my house and we would rotate throughout the night playing Genesis, Super Nintendo and Turbo Grafx 16. When did it become a thing to treat video game systems like football teams and act like a douche towards people that play other games than you?

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

@valgaav_219: that being said I own Switch, PS4, 3ds, and PC so my pc takes care of any Xbox needs and more. Xbox didn’t give me a reason to buy this gen and surprisingly my Switch has clocked in more game time than all other platforms combined. Funny cuz I was a graphics whore about 2 years ago but the Switch is just fun. I like the Xbox hardware but not much else but it looks like next gen they may be the wildcard.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2927 Posts

@Steppy_76: Agreed. The PS5 will probably only be slightly more powerful than xbox one x. Remember when the PS4 released? It wasn't exactly a powerhouse.

And how can people be so sure that the PS5 will destroy the xbox one x with its exclusives? It could be the other way round. Who knows what exclusives Microsoft has planned for 2020 and forth?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

I don't like Halo, I don't like Gears, I don't like God of War (in it's new style), and I don't like Uncharted. It doesn't matter to me one bit that they are exclusives as they all simply don't appeal to me.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

I’m not a hater of anything as there are numerous games that I enjoy on all the systems.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tgob89

@pmanden said:

@Steppy_76: Agreed. The PS5 will probably only be slightly more powerful than xbox one x. Remember when the PS4 released? It wasn't exactly a powerhouse.

And how can people be so sure that the PS5 will destroy the xbox one x with its exclusives? It could be the other way round. Who knows what exclusives Microsoft has planned for 2020 and forth?

lol it doesn't matter what either of your xbox loyalists think, the Xbox 1 X is already a disappointment because it doesn't offer any games that actually take advantage of the hardware...you guys are playing games like Sea of Theives in 4k 30fps.

Even if PS5 was the same power (it's not going to be, fantasy-land guys) as the X, i'd still be 100x better because it would be the start of a new generation and Sony would support it with games built from the ground up to take advantage of the hardware, unlike the Pro or X.

All you can do is present silly arguments that make no sense. Why would anyone buy a more expensive Xbox to play the same games they could play on their PS4? Stupidity is pretty much the only answer. The X is a worthless system. It gets no exclusives, no games built from the ground up to take advantage of it's power and PS4 still has the best looking games of the generation.

Slightly crisper multiplats is your argument?

Wow that's such a bid deal everyone can't wait to get one...meanwhile the 480p Switch outsells BOTH Xbox one versions!

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 pmanden

@tgob89: "It doesn't offer any games that actually take advantage of the hardware.". Hmmm, have you seen Far Cry 5 or Red Dead 2 on Xbox One x on a 4k tv? They look pretty damn impressive and a lot better than God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn. And yes, I also own a PS4, and yes I could have bought a PS4 pro instead of an X, but I prefer the extra power, which you probably say doesn't matter. And I like the backward compatibility feature that lets me play the xbox 360 classics with improvements. Then there is the 4k blueray player that the ps4 pro mysteriously lacks. All in all I can't see why xbox one x is obsolete. The S perhaps , but not the X.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tgob89

@pmanden said:

@tgob89: "It doesn't offer any games that actually take advantage of the hardware.". Hmmm, have you seen Far Cry 5 or Red Dead 2 on Xbox One x on a 4k tv? They look pretty damn impressive and a lot better than God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn. And yes, I also own a PS4, and yes I could have bought a PS4 pro instead of an X, but I prefer the extra power, which you probably say doesn't matter. And I like the backward compatibility feature that lets me play the xbox 360 classics with improvements. Then there is the 4k blueray player that the ps4 pro mysteriously lacks. All in all I can't see why xbox one x is obsolete. The S perhaps , but not the X.

Already covered everything you said dumb dumb, learn to read. In the very last post above yours I wronte:

"Slightly crisper multiplats is your argument?

Wow that's such a bid deal everyone can't wait to get one...meanwhile the 480p Switch outsells BOTH Xbox one versions!"

And your silly ass double back STILL talking about multipalts smh. So basically you don't have any other arguments.

The Switch still CLOBBERED Xbox last NPD when your precious RDR2 was released in 4k on your mighty X! No one gives a Fvck.

Also your outlandish argument is RDR2 and Far Cry 5 look...A LOT BETTER...then God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn? lol well that claim is backed up and supported by NO ONE!

Wow this is why noone takes you idiotic xbox fanboys seriously, you can't even make arguments without coming out of left field.

Then your ass starts talking about a 4k bluray player which no one uses (I don't know ANYONE who has used physical disks for movies for years now) and BC...which the base Xbox also has. Anything else?

You're proving me right about stupidity being the only reason someone would buy an X right now.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#35  Edited By Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

I hate consoles, because consoles drag the industry down. I don't hate any of their games, I genuinely think they are good, however they are HEAVILY overrated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@tgob89 said:
@pmanden said:

Already covered everything you said dumb dumb, learn to read. In the very last post above yours I wronte:

"Slightly crisper multiplats is your argument?

Wow that's such a bid deal everyone can't wait to get one...meanwhile the 480p Switch outsells BOTH Xbox one versions!"

And your silly ass double back STILL talking about multipalts smh. So basically you don't have any other arguments.

The Switch still CLOBBERED Xbox last NPD when your precious RDR2 was released in 4k on your mighty X! No one gives a Fvck.

Also your outlandish argument is RDR2 and Far Cry 5 look...A LOT BETTER...then God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn? lol well that claim is backed up and supported by NO ONE!

Wow this is why noone takes you idiotic xbox fanboys seriously, you can't even make arguments without coming out of left field.

Then your ass starts talking about a 4k bluray player which no one uses (I don't know ANYONE who has used physical disks for movies for years now) and BC...which the base Xbox also has. Anything else?

You're proving me right about stupidity being the only reason someone would buy an X right now.

Stupidity was the only reason I bought mine. I was happily enjoying RDR2 and FH4 until I started reading your teachings about the PS4.

so this

and this

Have gone in the bin.

So I can be just like you.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tgob89

@boycie:

Forza Horizon 4 is an exclusive, it's something that I can rationalize as a reason to actually have an xbox1...even an X. Great looking game and high quality title.

The focus of the points used however was a bunch of stupid shit that few if any people really care about.

FH4 being exclusive and 4k60fps on the X and being a fantastic looking title is a plus running best on the X, but what else? RDR2...not so much as you can play it on PS4 as well just fine.

Few people are going out of their way to play a multiplat only slightly better on the X for $100 to $200 more than either of Sony's options or if they already own a PS4 with xbox 1's sparse exclusive offerings.

If slightly better multiplats were the end all be all then we'd all simply be hermits, at this point all you lems kinda are, only with less games, worse framerate and fewer graphics options.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@tgob89: Xbox is the only device that you can play both on though. Other than stupidity my main reason for getting one.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dark_sageX
@tgob89 said:
@Dark_sageX said:

I hate consoles, because consoles drag the industry down. I don't hate any of their games, I genuinely think they are good, however they are HEAVILY overrated.

Yea just like yoga pants on big booty babes.

So overrated :D

I'm surprised you agree with me lol.

Also Yoga Pants doesn't look good on everyone, so you might want to take that lesson to heart.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c203f71675ff
deactivated-5c203f71675ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deactivated-5c203f71675ff
Member since 2018 • 231 Posts

@Dark_sageX: yeah, imagine that... Having to cope with yearly upgrades to get the best AAA gaming experience... If it weren't for consoles, gaming would be, overall, much more expensive, thank god consoles exist and "hold the industry down" for 5+ more years.

And about being overrated, anything is when you don't like it as much as everyone else. Ultra settings and fps higher than 60 are heavily overrated.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 pmanden

Good God there are some angry xbox haters here. Continue hating, and I'll continue being a happy gamer playing on my xbox one x and ps4. I don't really care if other people can't appreciate the difference between the graphics of the ps4 pro and xbox one. I can, and I got a xbox one at Black Friday at a bargain price.

I want the best multiplats possible and then I can play the sony exclusives on my ps4. I am considering upgrading to a ps4 pro also, but since the PS5 is coming soon, I don't really want to. So the only console that is obsolete to me is the PS4 pro since I already own the base PS4.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Dark_sageX
@mariah_eater said:

@Dark_sageX: yeah, imagine that... Having to cope with yearly upgrades to get the best AAA gaming experience... If it weren't for consoles, gaming would be, overall, much more expensive, thank god consoles exist and "hold the industry down" for 5+ more years.

And about being overrated, anything is when you don't like it as much as everyone else. Ultra settings and fps higher than 60 are heavily overrated.

lol "yearly upgrade" talk about clueless, you know nothing about technology.

"if it weren't for consoles, gaming would be, overall, much more expensive"

Out of all the bull I have heard peasants spout (and I mean a LOT of bull) from "You cannot PC game on the coach" to "Xbox ONE X has the same performance as a GTX 1080" this most definitely tops them ALL, you kiddies have such wonder imagination XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5c203f71675ff
deactivated-5c203f71675ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-5c203f71675ff
Member since 2018 • 231 Posts

@Dark_sageX: sure... Consoles being cheaper and more accessible to everyone has nothing to do with how cheap and popular gaming is nowadays, it weren't consoles that popularized gaming and made it mainstream, riiiiighit... keep telling yourself that.