DF exposed!!!

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@SUD123456 said:

Topic should read: TC's inability to reason exposed!!!!

lems brain is a weird thing, they see thing they want to see, they are so desperate to "prove" DF is wrong just because they constantly prove how inferior xbone is to ps4. Their latest excuse is "bu bu bu teh gaming sites are biased TEH PARITY!!!!!!111111"

This is beyond a "Lems brain". This is some next level secret government experiential shit.

the 360 was a training device for the xbone's cinematic blurryness

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@leandrro said:

@MonsieurX said:

@leandrro said:

DF "ryse on X1 = PC highest settings"

But will it run on your 300$ PC without an OS?

haha, the console fanboy sole argument

An argument that renders your build useless.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@leandrro said:

@MonsieurX said:

@leandrro said:

But will it run on your 300$ PC without an OS?

haha, the console fanboy sole argument

I'm a console fanboy?

News to me

treelog187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 treelog187
Member since 2005 • 2111 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

So grass density is the only difference? Yet a 780ti struggles with 1080p 60fps with SSAA? A 780ti is boasting 5x the XB1's GPU power.

I'm not usually one to say this as it's typically a dumb insult, but if grass density is the only difference you see, you may very well need an eye exam.

Not joking or insulting you, I'm serious. The differences in those pics aren't game changers by any means and wouldn't effect my enjoyment of the game in the slightest, but they're obvious differences nonetheless.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@leandrro said:

Exactly when you can clearly see the xbox one is more blur for been 900p,has less details to like less grass even compare to low setting which i am sure the 7770 can run find on low probably at higher frames than the xbox one to.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@leandrro said:

I have a question about this comparison:

WHO THE **** ZOOMS IN DURING THEIR GAME TO LOOK AT SOMETHING YOU'D NEVER NOTICE OTHERWISE???????????

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

FU DF

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#60 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@leandrro said:

I have a question about this comparison:

WHO THE **** ZOOMS IN DURING THEIR GAME TO LOOK AT SOMETHING YOU'D NEVER NOTICE OTHERWISE???????????

when you check a trailer of a game on youtube or a screenshot comparison, you can hardly find a difference between 720p / 1080p or low vs high

but when you put the game on your tv those differences apeear, thats because of low res or encoded images used

these zooms show the real difference, the difference that you wont see on youtube or a screenshot comaprisson, but you notice on your tv

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#61 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

dont forget that this blurry mess hides low quality textures, the kind of textures you may use with a DDR3 video memory

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

DF lol..................

treelog187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 treelog187
Member since 2005 • 2111 Posts

@scottpsfan14:

If the point you're making is that PCs rarely get pushed to their potential, especially with multiplats, then no arguments here man.

I was just pointing out that there are significant differences beyond the grass density, and yes you would be able to see those differences clearly while playing the game.

@leandrro Knows what's up.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@b4x said:

Fifa 15 Face off. Watch the video. PS4 version drops to 22 FPS. The lowest recorded drop in their faceoff. DF conclusion X1 suffers from dips in FPS in cut scenes the worse.

Just saying...

Aliens?

its almost like they base it off more than just minutes of capture footage

I am actually surprised that the lemmings are siding with the TC. His argument was terrible.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Daious

@Tighaman said:

@GoldenElementXL: fam I know how they are and what they do and the analysis been off but its also been part of this propaganda if they would tell the real truth all of the time instead of wave riding it would be a different scene in gaming than just trying to reach 1080 p

Unless, AA, resolution, textures, and ect.. drastically change I don't think they would have to go through every single scene to do a review.

I doubt they put 15 hours into FIFA to make a technical review. I doubt they went thru 20+ hours on Dark Souls to make their technical review. I don't think they went thru 70 hours of Skyrim to make their review.

Open world games are a different story because of pop ins but Ryse is as linear as it gets but they aren't going to go thru the whole game for just a technical review.

Its ridiculously that your applying your claim about ryse for every xboxone game.

I don't understand why people make technical facts and statements sound like lies and bias.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@leandrro: I'm sorry but Ryse is never that blurry on my tv maybe thats DF zooming on a still pic and taking a pic of it but I know Ryse dont look like that and anyone whos played it knows that

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#68 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59108 Posts

Ultimately, pc is the best by default.

No point, waste of time.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Tighaman

@daious: what you said is the reason for my saying

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Daious

@Tighaman said:

@daious: what you said is the reason for my saying

There is absolutely no need to play thru the entire game to make a technical review.

Your bias on PS4 versus Xboxone technical aspects is due to your bias for xboxone. Your posting on this thread show that. Your two points on the first post are completely baseless.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

I only liked them last gen....now they suck

Gee, I wonder why... lol

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Tighaman

@daious: yes it is more things on screen, more explosions, different powers I mean DF said they didnt even play the multiplayer of ryse

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Daious

@Tighaman said:

@daious: yes it is more things on screen, more explosions, different powers I mean DF said they didnt even play the multiplayer of ryse

why would they have to play the multiplayer to do a tech review of mainly single player game.... Most of the time they down grade the visuals for multiplayers..

You don't need to finish a game to do a tech review. For multiplatform games, it is impractical. Your logic and this thread is ridiculous for reasons everyone else has already pointed out. You are clearly biased towards the xboxone and made an argument void of logic.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lmao I remember when lems would boast when a multiplat had a bit more grass.

What a turnaround.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

Yup, mooaar like they're part of the SDF. :P

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Tighaman

@daious: I dont think you understand but I see where you are coming from but I'm saying if they said they didnt even play ryse multiplayer at all because the said they didnt have enough time with so many games to look at. How many times have they did that before making their final conclusions? Did they really study the game or did they just play the playstation games and go by what they know from the specs to make their conclusions, because you know they have a lot of games to look at.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Daious

@Tighaman said:

@daious: I dont think you understand but I see where you are coming from but I'm saying if they said they didnt even play ryse multiplayer at all because the said they didnt have enough time with so many games to look at. How many times have they did that before making their final conclusions? Did they really study the game or did they just play the playstation games and go by what they know from the specs to make their conclusions, because you know they have a lot of games to look at.

your assuming biased toward playstation over what they did with one game when you have no idea what they did with playstation games. You are purely speculating. Its ridiculous."They didn't give ryse a full playthru so they must of in love with playstation" is your logic. I mean come on.

Didn't they say Ryse was the best looking launch game?

Do you think they spent 60 hours on both PS3 and xbox360 for a skyrim review?

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Tighaman

@daious: thats not it at all Im saying if they didnt have time to play Ryse thats only on one console, how do they have time to really judge one game on multiple platforms

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Daious

@Tighaman said:

@daious: thats not it at all Im saying if they didnt have time to play Ryse thats only on one console, how do they have time to really judge one game on multiple platforms

Again speculating. If they were saying Xboxone was superior you wouldn't have made this thread but you can't admit that because you can't see your own bias.

How many launch games were there in less than a week? A lot...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@daious said:

@b4x said:

Fifa 15 Face off. Watch the video. PS4 version drops to 22 FPS. The lowest recorded drop in their faceoff. DF conclusion X1 suffers from dips in FPS in cut scenes the worse.

Just saying...

Aliens?

its almost like they base it off more than just minutes of capture footage

I am actually surprised that the lemmings are siding with the TC. His argument was terrible.

Not siding and not a lemming.... Just pointing something out. PS4 is using DOF blurring tech also. The X1 is drawing the whole scene real time.

You be the Judge. Kind of questionable Face off. Just my observations.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#82  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@Tighaman said:

We have been using Digital Foundry this whole gen and they have been the deciding word on how the games have been from textures, lighting, scale and smoothness.

Deciding word my ass. Only a moron would use one source of info for things like that.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#83 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Seriously, this is a new low. Being a fanboy is one thing, but going so far as to act like some propaganda minister for the sake of your plastic box is more sad than a Twilight marathon.

This isn't a new low, it's just a continuation of the same idiotic bullshit that goes on here every day.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Daious

@heretrix said:

@Shewgenja said:

Seriously, this is a new low. Being a fanboy is one thing, but going so far as to act like some propaganda minister for the sake of your plastic box is more sad than a Twilight marathon.

This isn't a new low, it's just a continuation of the same idiotic bullshit that goes on here every day.

Yeah, it happens on both sides constantly.