crysis warhead multiplayer free

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for fdgdfgdfgdfg454
fdgdfgdfgdfg454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fdgdfgdfgdfg454
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts
http://www.bigdownload.com/about/age-gate/?destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigdownload.com%2Fgames%2Fcrysis%2Fpc%2Fcrysis-wars-trial-single-file%2F play crysis wars multiplayer free untill april 27th when it ends. another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.
Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts
That is pretty cool! Might try it lol.
white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#3 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
[QUOTE="fdgdfgdfgdfg454"] another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.

I know what you mean, it's very frustrating. *Goes to try Ninja Blade demo*
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33425 Posts
Oh yeah! Downloading right now :D
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#5 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.fdgdfgdfgdfg454

Wrong. There are demos on PSN and Live.

Avatar image for TheGreatOutdoor
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheGreatOutdoor
Member since 2009 • 3234 Posts

http://www.bigdownload.com/about/age-gate/?destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigdownload.com%2Fgames%2Fcrysis%2Fpc%2Fcrysis-wars-trial-single-file%2F play crysis wars multiplayer free untill april 27th when it ends. another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.fdgdfgdfgdfg454
Consoles have demos so you can try before you buy.

TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheGreatOutdoor

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="fdgdfgdfgdfg454"] another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.ahahahahawtfno

Wrong. There are demos on PSN and Live.

this isnt a demo, this is the full retail version of crysis warhead's multiplayer called crysis wars avalible to play untill april 27th or some crap. this trial includes all the maps/modes from retail crysis warhead multiplayer it's not a demo. notice the download is 3gb

He didn't say it was a demo. he (like me) was simple correcting the try before you buy part. You get to try PS3/360 games before you buy them also.

Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Slambo86
Member since 2009 • 912 Posts
People like....Crysis?
kidcool189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kidcool189
Member since 2008 • 4307 Posts

3 alt accounts in this thread...niiiice

TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheGreatOutdoor

[QUOTE="TheGreatOutdoor"]

[QUOTE="ahahahahawtfno"] this isnt a demo, this is the full retail version of crysis warhead's multiplayer called crysis wars avalible to play untill april 27th or some crap. this trial includes all the maps/modes from retail crysis warhead multiplayer it's not a demo. notice the download is 3gbstopitnoob

He didn't say it was a demo. he (like me) was simple correcting the try before you buy part. You get to try PS3/360 games before you buy them also.

Maybe you arent understanding. Crysis warhead on the pc ships on 2 dvd roms, 1 disk is the single player campaign and the other disk is for the multiplayer called crysis wars. they are letting you download the full game of crysis wars and play untill the end of april basically. demo's only let you sample some of the game, this is the whole goddamn crysis wars dvd your downloading and get to play.

No, I understand what you are saying. You just don't need the full game to test it. A demo is good enough to give you a idea what a game is like. So again, you do get to test PS3/360 games before you buy them. I don't understand why you keep going on about it being the full game when that was never the point me and the other poster was making. It was stated that being able to test a game before you buy it was a advantage the PC has over console, when in fact it isn't because you have demos to test games on PS3/360.

Avatar image for jaisimar_chelse
jaisimar_chelse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jaisimar_chelse
Member since 2007 • 1931 Posts
People like....Crysis? Slambo86
some ppl like kz2 also :? go figure
Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Slambo86
[QUOTE="Slambo86"]People like....Crysis? jaisimar_chelse

Well yeh, for obvious reasons...but Crysis is well....average.
steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 steve17989
Member since 2006 • 1020 Posts

People like....Crysis? Slambo86

Why wouldn't people like Crysis. It's the best singeplayer FPS released this gen.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61491 Posts

[QUOTE="jaisimar_chelse"][QUOTE="Slambo86"]People like....Crysis? Slambo86

I don't enjoy Crysis multiplayer, and enjoy KZ2 multiplayer a lot. I find Crysis' SP to be better than KZ2 though.

Avatar image for jaisimar_chelse
jaisimar_chelse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jaisimar_chelse
Member since 2007 • 1931 Posts

sigh.......... 9.5 on gs, 9.4 on ign and 91 on metcritic, i guess crytek paid the reviewers -.-
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SpinoRaptor24

What's with all these lvl 1 accounts?

steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 steve17989

It's well above average, every non-fanboy knows that. The multiplayer isn't its strong point (IMO) but the singleplayer portion of the game majorly excels above any other FPS this generation. Yes, that even includes your precious Killzone 2.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

I'm downloading it now. I have always wanted to try the online.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lundy86_4

SpinoRaptor24

It's the same guy who keeps getting repeatedly banned.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="ohohohnofookyou"][QUOTE="TheGreatOutdoor"]No, I understand what you are saying. You just don't need the full game to test it. A demo is good enough to give you a idea what a game is like. So again, you do get to test PS3/360 games before you buy them. I don't understand why you keep going on about it being the full game when that was never the point me and the other poster was making. It was stated that being able to test a game before you buy it was a advantage the PC has over console, when in fact it isn't because you have demos to test games on PS3/360.

TheGreatOutdoor

demo isnt samething you fail. reason why they didnt include single player, because who's gonna download 6-7gb file?

No, you fail because my point still continues to go right over your head.

Lol wow arguing with that guys gotta be difficult.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

lundy86_4

It's the same guy who keeps getting repeatedly banned.

Oh I see.

TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheGreatOutdoor

[QUOTE="ohohohnofookyou"] demo isnt samething you fail. reason why they didnt include single player, because who's gonna download 6-7gb file? lundy86_4

No, you fail because my point still continues to go right over your head.

Yes it is. That's why I am done. I guess he just misses my point.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="TheGreatOutdoor"]No, you fail because my point still continues to go right over your head.

TheGreatOutdoor

Looks like it. I think i've debated something with him before... it didn't end well if i'm correct :P

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Crysis warhead is good if you get into a nice TDM game.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Its worth it for folks who want to give it a go. Crysis Wars multiplayer is stronger than the original Crysis's offering, and fixes many issues, and adds more game modes and maps. However even though its fun, its nothing compelling, which is why as far as FPS multiplayer goes im sticking to ARMA and TF2 of recent.
Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Slambo86

[QUOTE="Slambo86"][QUOTE="jaisimar_chelse"] some ppl like kz2 also :? go figuresteve17989

It's well above average, every non-fanboy knows that. The multiplayer isn't its strong point (IMO) but the singleplayer portion of the game majorly excels above any other FPS this generation. Yes, that even includes your precious Killzone 2.

Above average, TECHNICALLY.....sure, but everything else is AVERAGE. (gameplay). If the game wasn't known for its superior visuals and technicality, it would have scored much lower and not get a 2nd look, IMO. We've been through this, Steven.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="steve17989"]

[QUOTE="Slambo86"] Well yeh, for obvious reasons...but Crysis is well....average. Slambo86

Above average, TECHNICALLY.....sure, but everything else is AVERAGE. (gameplay). If the game wasn't known for its superior visuals and technicality, it would have scored much lower and not get a 2nd look, IMO. We've been through this, Steven.

Its average in your opinion. And im pretty sure a game like Killzone 2 is just another average linear corridor shooter.
steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 steve17989

[QUOTE="steve17989"]

[QUOTE="Slambo86"] Well yeh, for obvious reasons...but Crysis is well....average. Slambo86

That's in your opinion. I find the singleplayer gameplay to be much deeper and more entertaining than Killzone 2's gameplay. You are in the minority if you think Crysis's gameplay is average. The reason why we mostly talk about Crysis's graphics is because ignorant consolites like to challenge Crysis graphically, and always lose.

PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.fdgdfgdfgdfg454

You know, retails have playable kiosks with demos for you to try out.

Slambo86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Slambo86

[QUOTE="Slambo86"][QUOTE="steve17989"]

steve17989

That's in your opinion. I find the singleplayer gameplay to be much deeper and more entertaining than Killzone 2's gameplay. You are in the minority if you think Crysis's gameplay is average. The reason why we mostly talk about Crysis's graphics is because ignorant consolites like to challenge Crysis graphically, and always lose.

Challenge Crysis, graphically? Impossible. It's PC gamers who pop in every CONSOLE graphics comparisons and use crysis. Since they have nothing else to brag about. I guess that's fine since console gamers get all the attention and better games. (majority) Back to topic. Deeper, you say? The Hole Stealth invading terrorist plot? At least Killzone 2 had more interesting and memorable enemies and battles, with much more advanced and addictive gunplay. (animations, blood, hit detection, reactions, realism). IMO. I respect your opinion, but come on. Nothings DEEP about crysis. NOTHING, concerning story/gameplay.
steve17989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 steve17989

[QUOTE="steve17989"]

[QUOTE="Slambo86"] Above average, TECHNICALLY.....sure, but everything else is AVERAGE. (gameplay). If the game wasn't known for its superior visuals and technicality, it would have scored much lower and not get a 2nd look, IMO. We've been through this, Steven. Slambo86

Challenge Crysis, graphically? Impossible. It's PC gamers who pop in every CONSOLE graphics comparisons and use crysis. Since they have nothing else to brag about. I guess that's fine since console gamers get all the attention and better games. (majority) Back to topic. Deeper, you say? The Hole Stealth invading terrorist plot? At least Killzone 2 had more interesting and memorable enemies and battles, with much more advanced and addictive gunplay. (animations, blood, hit detection, reactions, realism). IMO. I respect your opinion, but come on. Nothings DEEP about crysis. NOTHING, concerning story/gameplay.

The PC has the highest amount of AA+ games for any one platform, so it does have the majority of good games.

I found Killzone 2 to be more forgettable than Crysis singleplayer-wise, and since when was Crysis even about invading terrorists? :lol: The gunplay felt nice in Killzone 2, but it was far from being as advanced as Crysis. In Crysis your weapons can be fully customized on the fly for whatever task you had ahead of you. That alone makes the gunplay more advanced than Killzone 2's IMO. I did like the hit detection in Killzone 2, though. Very satisfying indeed. I agree that the story is bad in Crysis, but the gameplay offered far more options and choices the player could delve into, which makes it deeper and funner than Killzone 2 IMO. I also found the gunplay to be much sharper and more responsive than Killzone 2.

And it seems SW thinks Crysis has better gameplay than Killzone 2.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="steve17989"]

[QUOTE="Slambo86"] Above average, TECHNICALLY.....sure, but everything else is AVERAGE. (gameplay). If the game wasn't known for its superior visuals and technicality, it would have scored much lower and not get a 2nd look, IMO. We've been through this, Steven. Slambo86

It's PC gamers who pop in every CONSOLE graphics comparisons and use crysis.

Thats bs, I have seen alot more gears vs Crysis or KZ2 vs Crysis graphic threads.

At least Killzone 2 had more interesting and memorable enemies and battles, with much more advanced and addictive gunplay. (animations, blood, hit detection, reactions, realism). IMO. I respect your opinion, but come on. Nothings DEEP about crysis. NOTHING, concerning story/gameplay.

All of that is your opinion.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
[QUOTE="steve17989"]

We've been through this, Eyezonmii. You're wrong.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
[QUOTE="steve17989"]

No the gameplay in the singleplayer is beyond anything Killzone 2, or the vast majority of shooters have to offer at the moment.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
cool i'm downloading it right now. it's going to be a while.
IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Killzone 2 is crap for obvious reason.

TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TheGreatOutdoor

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

Looks like it. I think i've debated something with him before... it didn't end well if i'm correct :P

You think that's bad, I got reported and modded for trolling.....TROLLING. Yea sure I was trolling. :roll: How me explaining that you also get to try before you buy on console and the guy missing my point, so me telling him he missed it is trolling is beyond me. But it happened.

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts

[QUOTE="steve17989"]

Actually we do. Pretty much any recent PC game out performs the strongest console game graphically when put on max settings. Plus, they actually do TRUE HD.

also, power suit >

anywayz, downloading :D

sikanderahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sikanderahmed
Member since 2007 • 5444 Posts

http://www.bigdownload.com/about/age-gate/?destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigdownload.com%2Fgames%2Fcrysis%2Fpc%2Fcrysis-wars-trial-single-file%2F play crysis wars multiplayer free untill april 27th when it ends. another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.fdgdfgdfgdfg454

consoles have demos.....and they dont require $5000 rigs :)

TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TheGreatOutdoor

[QUOTE="fdgdfgdfgdfg454"]http://www.bigdownload.com/about/age-gate/?destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigdownload.com%2Fgames%2Fcrysis%2Fpc%2Fcrysis-wars-trial-single-file%2F play crysis wars multiplayer free untill april 27th when it ends. another reason console fails no try before you buy lol.sikanderahmed

consoles have demos.....and they dont require $5000 rigs :)

Not sure if your :) was to let us know you was being sarcastic, or if you really are that uninformed about PC.