Crackdown and Lost Planet

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
Both games were hyped AAA by many fanboys (viral marketers)

Sadly when we take a look at reality, Crackdown is an A 6.0-7.0 game, no AAA.

Your telling me from a very poor timed demo Xbots are calling this game AAA? If Crackdown sells it will be because of Halo 3 Beta, not because of the wannabe futurisitic GTA gameplay, with the worste art direction of next gen yet.

Official Xbox Magazine already slammed Crackdown with an 7.0, so why hype this game AAA unless you work for the Devs/Publishers? In that case I understand.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nanomecha4
If no one has noticed, Crackdown has more "Crackdown will be AAA" threads than Lost Planet did. :lol: The flop is going to be massive.
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
Is this all you do all day? Troll and misspell words?
Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts
Both are hyped AAA by many fanboys (viral marketers)

Your telling me from a very poor timed demo Xbots are calling this game AAA?  If Crackdown sells it will be because of Halo 3 Beta, not because of the wannabe futurisitic GTA gameplay, with the worste art direction of next gen yet.

Official Xbox Magazine already slammed Crackdown with an 7.0,  so why hype this game AAA unless you work for the Devs/Publishers?  In that case I understand.
nanomecha4
The uk oxm gave it a 9 and please stop posting all you do is bash the 360 its really sad.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
everyone ignore this troll, earlier today he stated "PSP owns DS" when it's all too clear it's the reverse. He's just looking for trouble. Just let this thread die. ;)
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
A = 7.0-7.9
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Both are hyped AAA by many fanboys (viral marketers)

Your telling me from a very poor timed demo Xbots are calling this game AAA? If Crackdown sells it will be because of Halo 3 Beta, not because of the wannabe futurisitic GTA gameplay, with the worste art direction of next gen yet.

Official Xbox Magazine already slammed Crackdown with an 7.0, so why hype this game AAA unless you work for the Devs/Publishers? In that case I understand.
Duckyindiana
The uk oxm gave it a 9 and please stop posting all you do is bash the 360 its really sad.

UK OXM? Were in the US, we go by US. US OXM Crackdown score was its true score 7.0
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nanomecha4
Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.waynehead895
Yah but that thread is simply made to save from ownage. The actual hype on the forum is AAA For crackdown, havent you seen all the threads?
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DA_B0MB
[QUOTE="Duckyindiana"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Both are hyped AAA by many fanboys (viral marketers)

nanomecha4

UK OXM? Were in the US, we go by US. US OXM Crackdown score was its true score 7.0

How about we go by neither smart one? This is GAMESPOT. :roll:
Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Duckyindiana
[QUOTE="Duckyindiana"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Both are hyped AAA by many fanboys (viral marketers)

nanomecha4

Im in the uk so i go by there score.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DA_B0MB
[QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.nanomecha4
Yah but that thread is simply made to save from ownage. The actual hype on the forum is AAA For crackdown, havent you seen all the threads?

you are a fool. It's the OFFICIAL HYPE THREAD. You simply want to claim ownage because you're a desperate cow that hasn't claimed good ownage since before E305.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nanomecha4
There is a "Crackdown is AAA" hype thread right below this thread! lol Dont tell me "Crackdown official hype is AA" when that is far from true when we look at how many hype threads this game has for AAA.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 waynehead895
[QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.nanomecha4

No I haven't. I've seen a couple but it doesn't mean everyone in that thread agrees. Most hype it AA.
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts
:lol: you are so predictable.
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts

You have been reported. Enjoy the perma-ban you troll
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nanomecha4
XBox 360 fanboys are hyping Crackdown AAA. The hype thread means nothing when Cows go in and drop the Avg to AA. 360 fanboys will be owned since all they do is hype this POS AAA. And why are you reporting me for stating a fact? lol
console_fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 console_fanboy
Member since 2006 • 595 Posts
Is this all you do all day? Troll and misspell words?SmashBrosLegend

Why dont u try to save the cows from ownage? It happens everyday. Anywayz it will get AAA, mark my words. And lost planet was hyped AA. U fail so hard.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 waynehead895

There aren't that many threads. Besides in the Official Crackdown hype thread. Most ppl hyped it AA. There are a few who do hype it AAA. Doesn't mean they represent everyone.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"]Is this all you do all day? Troll and misspell words?console_fanboy

Why dont u try to save the cows from ownage? It happens everyday. Anywayz it will get AAA, mark my words. And lost planet was hyped AA. U fail so hard.

See one of your own within this thread says it will get AAA. Why are you guys flaming me for pointing what I see happening? Sheeesh.
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22 jvonrader
Member since 2006 • 2183 Posts

No, that thread was made to do exactly that - measure the amount of hype for this game so we all know exactly what it was hyped. The answer was "AA" - which means your attempts at ownage have failed.
Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Duckyindiana
Because what you see is from behind your fanboy googles, check the crackdown AAA thread even a mod is telling you its been hyped AA.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

all the AAA threads are fewer than the number of people who said AA in the official thread.

jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jvonrader
[QUOTE="waynehead895"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.nanomecha4

There aren't that many threads. Besides in the Official Crackdown hype thread. Most ppl hyped it AA. There are a few who do hype it AAA. Doesn't mean they represent everyone.

Listen kid, ive seen about 20 AAA Crackdown threads, that hype thread is far from accurate since Cows go in and Drop the Avg. Xbots think Crackdown is AAA. Cows think its A. You get AA. But the official Xbot hype for Crackdown is AAA. And a Flop is on its way.

WRONG! The thread did not average the hype. It found which of the three levels, AAA, AA and A got the most votes, and that became the official hype. The answer was AA. More people hyped it "AA" than any other category. Again, you fail.
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 osusfaith
*rolls eyes* I will never understand why people like the TC exist
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
XBox 360 fanboys are hyping Crackdown AAA. The hype thread means nothing when Cows go in and drop the Avg to AA. 360 fanboys will be owned since all they do is hype this POS AAA. And why are you reporting me for stating a fact? lolnanomecha4
Stop it son. You are embarrassing yourself. The official thread is legit. Lemmings hyped Crackdown AA long before you started your trollfest.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DA_B0MB

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.CaseyWegner

all the AAA threads are fewer than the number of people who said AA in the official thread.

God has spoke, everyone move on.
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jvonrader
Because what you see is from behind your fanboy googles, check the crackdown AAA thread even a mod is telling you its been hyped AA.Duckyindiana
Look at the threads this guy has started...isn't it obvious he doesn't care about the mods?
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nanomecha4

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.CaseyWegner

That isnt accurate when there are more AAA threads than AA hype threads though. How do you expect accurate hype results when Cows go in and drop the avg? YOu have to go by what the Lemmings hype it dont you? Because rite now Lemmings hype Motorstorm low AA, if Motorstorm gets less than 9.0 Lemmings will claim "omg ownage, Motorstorm flopped" Good thing Motorstorm is AAA easy, so that wont happen. Just saying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"] That isnt accurate when there are more AAA threads than AA hype threads though. How do you expect accurate hype results when Cows go in and drop the avg?

Think about it this way: You've made more PS3 extolling and 360 bashing threads than most, today. Yet, there are PS3 fans out there, and 360 haters, even, that aren't making threads. Does that mean your opinion (being the loudest) should be the one that everyone should go by?
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 osusfaith
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.nanomecha4

That isnt accurate when there are more AAA threads than AA hype threads though. How do you expect accurate hype results when Cows go in and drop the avg? YOu have to go by what the Lemmings hype it dont you? Because rite now Lemmings hype Motorstorm low AA, if Motorstorm gets less than 9.0 Lemmings will claim "omg ownage, Motorstorm flopped" Good thing Motorstorm is AAA easy, so that wont happen. Just saying.

For the last time, an average wasn't taken. People posted A, AA, or AAA. Whichever had the most is what won. There were many more people who put AA then anything else. SO you think cows trolled the thread to hype crackdown AA? Don't you think if they were really trolling they'd have hyped it lower?
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nanomecha4
So far the best logic is coming from me and i see crackdown hype as AAA, and will deal ownage when it flops. /thread
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jvonrader
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.osusfaith

For the last time, an average wasn't taken. People posted A, AA, or AAA. Whichever had the most is what won. There were many more people who put AA then anything else. SO you think cows trolled the thread to hype crackdown AA? Don't you think if they were really trolling they'd have hyped it lower?

This thread is turning into a kitten massacre.
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
Is this all you do all day? Troll and misspell words?SmashBrosLegend
Pretty much. And he does them both equally well.
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 osusfaith
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]So far the best logic is coming from me and i see crackdown hype as AAA, and will deal ownage when it flops. /thread

You'll be IP banned before the review hits. I'll bet money on that.
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dhjohns
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]So far the best logic is coming from me and i see crackdown hype as AAA, and will deal ownage when it flops. /thread

Lock your own fanboy thread? OK
dsmccracken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dsmccracken
Member since 2003 • 7307 Posts

nanomecha4

We're in the US? Who is we? I'm not in America, I'm in America Junior!
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="waynehead895"]Crackdown hyped AA in the official thread. You Fail.nanomecha4

i don't average the predictions. i take what letter category is said the most. it's hyped AA. you're going to have to deal with that.

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 waynehead895

WOW No one here to back him up so he had to end it himself. :lol:
dsmccracken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dsmccracken
Member since 2003 • 7307 Posts

Or you will change your account for the 1000th time if it actually is AAA in order to hide. "Is it Tueday already? Time to create a new trolling account and drop 300 posts per day!" Even if it does flop from your made up official score (which is already twisted), how can you deal ownage when you'll already be 5 accounts removed from nanomecha4 by then?
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jvonrader
I can't believe this guy actually thinks AA won in the hype thread because cows came in to sabotage it. 
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jvonrader
[QUOTE="dsmccracken"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]So far the best logic is coming from me and i see crackdown hype as AAA, and will deal ownage when it flops. /thread

Or you will change your account for the 1000th time if it actually is AAA in order to hide. "Is it Tueday already? Time to create a new trolling account and drop 300 posts per day!" Even if it does flop from your made up official score (which is already twisted), how can you deal ownage when you'll already be 5 accounts removed from nanomecha4 by then?

Casey's memorized this guy's IP address by now.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DA_B0MB
I wish I had a banhammer.. :( *tear*
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

If no one has noticed, Crackdown has more "Crackdown will be AAA" threads than Lost Planet did. :lol: The flop is going to be massive.nanomecha4

Settle down troll. Here's a biscuit.

I don't know who hyped Crackdown as "AAA", but it's obvious from the demo that it's not a "AAA" title. I scored it in the low 80's at best. Lost Planet scored in the low 80's as well. I didn't think that game was "AAA" either. People get overexcited and start hyping these games like they will be perfect and 9 out of 10 times, they don't live up to that. This goes for all games on all game consoles.

So far I'm pretty much right on with Crackdown. -->http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/930144.asp

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 CaseyWegner

So far the best logic is coming from me and i see crackdown hype as AAA, and will deal ownage when it flops. /threadnanomecha4

you won't be around that long.

dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dhjohns

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]So far the best logic is coming from me and i see crackdown hype as AAA, and will deal ownage when it flops. /threadCaseyWegner

Ouch. Thanks Casey for bringing some sort of order to this chaos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]So far the best logic is coming from me and i see crackdown hype as AAA, and will deal ownage when it flops. /threadCaseyWegner

Heh. You need to get a Grim Reaper avatar some day.
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jvonrader

Ouch....stingy. He'll be back, though, under some new name....who happens to somehow find a 10-day old thread where someone hyped Crackdown AAA.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nanomecha4
When logic fails, flame the TC. Good job guys, you win in life! ::sigh::