Cows Deserved better than losing DMC4...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts
seriously, either MS ponied up some serious cash, or Capcom just lost faith in Sony in general. Either way, I feel that cows have been let down by thier leaders (sony) because now they have lost not one, but two major exclusives. (gta4 and dmc4) i like games being exclusive, makes you want a system, although now my reason to buy ps3 just got smaller, even though i feel like i still ought to buy one anyway, just because i know there will be great games on it, and i don't like to exclude myself from one system (i did that to gamecube and regret it)

cows deserved better.
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
Nothing wrong with a company wanting to make money. That is why they make them. Capcom never said multi plat when Lost Planet or Dead Rising were comming out because they new they would sell enough. There is just not as many PS3 owners out there to justify the cost of making the game.
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts
Nothing wrong with a company wanting to make money. That is why they make them. Capcom never said multi plat when Lost Planet or Dead Rising were comming out because they new they would sell enough. There is just not as many PS3 owners out there to justify the cost of making the game.rybe1025
another check from sony would have justified the costs if you know what i mean.
Gamer46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 315

#4 Gamer46
Member since 2003 • 11304 Posts
It's not like cows aren't getting the game and it's not like MGS 4, Ratchet and Clank, GT 5, FF XIII, and plenty of other system sellers aren't exclusive.