Cows are like babies.

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 simomate
Member since 2011 • 1875 Posts

I mean, look at them. They have been misbehaving non-stop, throwing all their hate at their parents (Nintendo gave birth to Ps1!) and superiors! Now that The Sheep have put them in their place, they are having tanturms. Whinning, and making horrible and obvious exuses. This is perfectly protrayed in the image below, need I say more?

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

Sheep put cows in their place? Hell no, that was us lems.

Avatar image for DrakesHaloGears
DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DrakesHaloGears
Member since 2011 • 530 Posts
^lol lems haven't really been doing anything but looking worse and worse with each passing day. Lems collectively are only proving to the world how bad lemmings are lol. But Karma is a b*** and it WILL come back to lems or even sheep. Wait and see. And because of how bad lems have been acting recently/treating cows, Cows are now going to be merciless with lems, when they receive the ammo! Its going to be brutal for lems! The worse lems act now, the worse you lems are going to get it in return! Anyway, The 3DS struggled out of the gate, just like the Vita is, but look where the 3DS is at now. Its flourishing. Just give it some time!
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

DrakesHaloGears

lol you lems haven't been doing s*it but making yourselfs look worse with each passing day! You guys collectively are only proving to the world how bad lemmings are. But Karma is a b*** and it WILL come back to you lems. Wait and see. And because of how bad you lems have been acting now, cows are going to me merciless with you lems when they receive the ammo!

^ See TC.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Actually everyone besides certain lemmings and sheep are literally getting sick and tired of the sony doom threads flooding SW.

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Sheep are going crazy from Sony's finance reports and sales.

tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts
All fanboys who take this SW forum seriously are like babies, what is your point?
DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DrakesHaloGears

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

waltefmoney

lol you lems haven't been doing s*it but making yourselfs look worse with each passing day! You guys collectively are only proving to the world how bad lemmings are. But Karma is a b*** and it WILL come back to you lems. Wait and see. And because of how bad you lems have been acting now, cows are going to me merciless with you lems when they receive the ammo!

^ See TC.

lol yep, TS is pretty bad too. What if he's a lemming disguised as a sheep though?
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 waltefmoney

lol yep, you have a great point lol. TS is pretty bad too. What if he's a lemming disguised as a sheep though? DrakesHaloGears

He's a sheep disguised as a cow disguised as a sheep. It's pretty obvious.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 super600  Moderator

All fanboys who take this SW forum seriously are like babies, what is your point?tommyas

Maybe some people like to enjoy talking about the many differences between the three main consoles and maybe the two handhelds without being flooded with threads talking about a company being doomed. These doom threads have been losing their power since early december and have become a gaint annoyance.

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 simomate

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"]lol yep, you have a great point lol. TS is pretty bad too. What if he's a lemming disguised as a sheep though? waltefmoney

I'm a manticore.
joojtzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 joojtzu
Member since 2011 • 1118 Posts

Sheep are going crazy from Sony's finance reports and sales.

g0ddyX
Sheep?! I think you've got selective reading skills as im sure most of them are what animal variation the xbox owners are classed as.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"]lol yep, you have a great point lol. TS is pretty bad too. What if he's a lemming disguised as a sheep though? simomate

I'm a manticore.

Disguised as a hermit?

joojtzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 joojtzu

[QUOTE="simomate"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

waltefmoney

I'm a manticore.

Disguised as a hermit?

disguised as a crab.... A giant Crab!!!

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
sheeps should stay with SDtv
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

Disguised as a hermit?

joojtzu

An enemy crab?

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DrakesHaloGears

[QUOTE="tommyas"]All fanboys who take this SW forum seriously are like babies, what is your point?super600

Maybe so people like to enjoy talking about the many differences between the three main consoles and maybe the two handhelds without being flooded with threads talking about a company being doomed. These doom threads have been losing their power since early december and have become a gaint annoyance.

But according to all the financial experts on system wars , Sony has been doomed since 2000 , and will be dead within the upcoming month, and they are simply just educating all of us idiots.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="tommyas"]All fanboys who take this SW forum seriously are like babies, what is your point?DrakesHaloGears

Maybe so people like to enjoy talking about the many differences between the three main consoles and maybe the two handhelds without being flooded with threads talking about a company being doomed. These doom threads have been losing their power since early december and have become a gaint annoyance.

But according to all the financial experts on system wars , Sony has been doomed since 2000 , and will be dead within the upcoming month, and they are simply just reporting the truth to all of us idiots.

No one is a financial expert on this board unless they work in that area and all those fanboys predictions are most likely wrong.

joojtzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 joojtzu

[QUOTE="joojtzu"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

Disguised as a hermit?

waltefmoney

An enemy crab?

Yeah just like

Were all dooomed

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 simomate

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="joojtzu"] disguised as a crab.... A giant Crab!!!joojtzu

An enemy crab?

Yeah just like

Cows are all dooomed

Fixed that post for you.

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DrakesHaloGears

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"]lol yep, you have a great point lol. TS is pretty bad too. What if he's a lemming disguised as a sheep though? waltefmoney

lol haha naw.... I've always felt strongly that lemmings are disguising themselfes as sheep so that they can turn cows and sheep against each other to fight it out. Cows and sheep should actually come together against lemmings! Anyway, I've actually caught a couple of posters in the act. So called sheep , who right after their "Sony doom threads," went right back to their M$ fanboy ways. So that was suspicious and made me wonder
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 waltefmoney

Naw.... I've always felt strongly that lemmings are disguising themselfes as sheep so that cows and sheep fight it out. And I've caught a couple of posters in the act. So called sheep , who right after their "Sony doom threads," went right back to their M$ fanboy ways.DrakesHaloGears

I've also caught them disguised as cows. So there's a pretty good chance you're actually a lemming.

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 simomate
[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"]lol yep, you have a great point lol. TS is pretty bad too. What if he's a lemming disguised as a sheep though? DrakesHaloGears

Naw.... I've always felt strongly that lemmings are disguising themselfes as sheep so that cows and sheep fight it out. And I've caught a couple of posters in the act. So called sheep , who right after their "Sony doom threads," went right back to their M$ fanboy ways.

I wasn't aware, though, I was acting like a sheep? I like xbox AND nintendo AND ps Therefore, I'm a Manticore ._. Can't I make fun of Cows without being seen as a lemming disguised as a sheep? :'(
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 waltefmoney

I wasn't aware, though, I was acting like a sheep? I like xbox AND nintendo AND ps Therefore, I'm a Manticore ._. Can't I make fun of Cows without being seen as a lemming disguised as a sheep? :'(simomate

No

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DrakesHaloGears

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"]Naw.... I've always felt strongly that lemmings are disguising themselfes as sheep so that cows and sheep fight it out. And I've caught a couple of posters in the act. So called sheep , who right after their "Sony doom threads," went right back to their M$ fanboy ways.waltefmoney

I've also caught them disguised as cows. So there's a pretty good chance you're actually a lemming.

I'm more of a sheep/cow then a lemming! LOL hell, I own a 360 , and dont even own a gaming PC, and yet im even more of hermit then a filty lemming! But my point still stands lol!
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 waltefmoney

I'm more of a sheep/cow then a lemming! LOL hell, I own a 360 , and dont even own a gaming PC, and yet im even more of hermit then a filty lemming! But my point still stands lol! DrakesHaloGears

Nah, you're a lem, it couldn't be more obvious.

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DrakesHaloGears
[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]He's a sheep disguised as a cow disguised as a sheep. It's pretty obvious.simomate
Naw.... I've always felt strongly that lemmings are disguising themselfes as sheep so that cows and sheep fight it out. And I've caught a couple of posters in the act. So called sheep , who right after their "Sony doom threads," went right back to their M$ fanboy ways.

I wasn't aware, though, I was acting like a sheep? I like xbox AND nintendo AND ps Therefore, I'm a Manticore ._. Can't I make fun of Cows without being seen as a lemming disguised as a sheep? :'(

How in the world could you like Nintendo , and then turn around and like the complete opposite of everything Nintendo stands for in Microsoft! It makes NO sense. And by the way, a manticore is someone that likes ALL systems.....PS3/Wii/PC ect
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

all fanboys are giant babies.

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DrakesHaloGears

[QUOTE="simomate"]I wasn't aware, though, I was acting like a sheep? I like xbox AND nintendo AND ps Therefore, I'm a Manticore ._. Can't I make fun of Cows without being seen as a lemming disguised as a sheep? :'(waltefmoney

No

I have to admit...lol
DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DrakesHaloGears

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"]I'm more of a sheep/cow then a lemming! LOL hell, I own a 360 , and dont even own a gaming PC, and yet im even more of hermit then a filty lemming! But my point still stands lol! waltefmoney

Nah, you're a lem, it couldn't be more obvious.

....... .......... ..... damn......ok ...you caught me! What was it that gave it away my good sir!
Avatar image for deactivated-5df236af85f29
deactivated-5df236af85f29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5df236af85f29
Member since 2011 • 481 Posts

yup,they are babies alright.

albeit retarded whiny babies.

but babies nonetheless.

directed towards fanboys.

ps3 gamers need not apply

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DrakesHaloGears

yup,they are babies alright.

albeit retarded whiny babies.

but babies nonetheless.

shreshto
Agreed, you do post like a retarded whiney baby.....Shreshto need not apply
simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 simomate

[QUOTE="simomate"][QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"] Naw.... I've always felt strongly that lemmings are disguising themselfes as sheep so that cows and sheep fight it out. And I've caught a couple of posters in the act. So called sheep , who right after their "Sony doom threads," went right back to their M$ fanboy ways.DrakesHaloGears

How in the world could you like Nintendo , and then turn around and like the complete opposite of everything Nintendo stands for in Microsoft! It makes NO sense. And by the way, a manticore is someone that likes ALL systems.....PS3/Wii/PC ect

Thats what I just said. I like xbox, ps3 and nintendo. You can't read. And, I should have also mentioned. PC too. (Especially for oldskool diablo 2, Starcraft, Neverwinter Nights, etc.

And I can like Nintendo and xbox at the same time, if I be open-minded. I love Assain's Creed, but I also love Zelda. I love Gears of Wars, I used to like Halo (though Halo 3 ruined it for me), I find COD moderately fun. I love Metroid Prime, Little Big Planet, Mario, Animal Crossing, No more heroes, Redsteel, Hitman, Resident Evil, Borderlands and countless more. Whats wrong with loving games of all genres and types?

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#34 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

All fanboys are like babies...

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DrakesHaloGears
[QUOTE="simomate"][QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"][QUOTE="simomate"] I wasn't aware, though, I was acting like a sheep? I like xbox AND nintendo AND ps Therefore, I'm a Manticore ._. Can't I make fun of Cows without being seen as a lemming disguised as a sheep? :'(

Thats what I just said. I like xbox, ps3 and nintendo. You can't read. And I can like Nintendo and xbox at the same time, if I be open-minded. I love Assain's Creed, but I also love Zelda. I love Gears of Wars, I used to like Halo (though Halo 3 ruined it for me), I find COD moderately fun. I love Metroid Prime, Little Big Planet, Mario, Animal Crossing, No more heroes, Redsteel, Hitman, Resident Evil, Borderlands and countless more. Whats wrong with loving games of all genres and types?

You should follow your own words, and have that same open frame of mind when it comes to the Vita! Where is that same open frame of mind there oh Mr. "open minded gamer?" You don't want to sound like a hypocrite now, do you? Anyway, Maybe you didn't understand me, or I didn't explain it well enough, but what I meant by that is... Everything that Nintendo in the past, and Sony now in the present, have stood for(in offering free online, innovation, great exclusive games ect - and especially with the PS3- in that the PS3 offers a very diverse and steady supply of great exclusives, arguably the best exclusive line up any console has ever seen) Microsoft doesn't stand for, and is all about going the opposite route. How could you like Nintendo AND Microsoft, when they both contradict each other?
lordlors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lordlors
Member since 2004 • 6128 Posts

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

But according to all the financial experts on system wars , Sony has been doomed since 2000 , and will be dead within the upcoming month, and they are simply just reporting the truth to all of us idiots.

No one is a financial expert on this board unless they work in that area and all those fanboys predictions are most likely wrong.

This is SW. Deal with it. :P
DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DrakesHaloGears

Awe it all makes sense now! Yes, it was very obvious lol
simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 simomate

[QUOTE="simomate"][QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"] How in the world could you like Nintendo , and then turn around and like the complete opposite of everything Nintendo stands for in Microsoft! It makes NO sense. And by the way, a manticore is someone that likes ALL systems.....PS3/Wii/PC ectDrakesHaloGears
Thats what I just said. I like xbox, ps3 and nintendo. You can't read. And I can like Nintendo and xbox at the same time, if I be open-minded. I love Assain's Creed, but I also love Zelda. I love Gears of Wars, I used to like Halo (though Halo 3 ruined it for me), I find COD moderately fun. I love Metroid Prime, Little Big Planet, Mario, Animal Crossing, No more heroes, Redsteel, Hitman, Resident Evil, Borderlands and countless more. Whats wrong with loving games of all genres and types?

You should follow your own words, and have that same open frame of mind when it comes to the Vita! Where is that same open frame of mind there oh Mr. "open minded gamer?" You don't want to sound like a hypocrite now, do you? Anyway, Maybe you didn't understand me, or I didn't explain it well enough, but what I meant by that is... Everything that Nintendo in the past, and Sony now in the present, have stood for(in offering free online, great exclusive games- and especially with the PS3- offering a very diverse and steady supply of great exclusives, innovation ect) Microsoft doesn't stand for, and is all about going the opposite route. How could you like Nintendo AND Microsoft, when they both contradict each other?

I dont believe I've hated Vita at these forums EVER lol. I like xbox because it offers the best controller I have ever used and its fun. 'nuff said

edit: Oh and because you can't get Gears on ps3 :P

DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DrakesHaloGears

[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

But lemmings and trolls alike swear up and down that they are financial experts on the matter , and that Sony will be dead within the upcoming month! So who are we to question their all mighty psychic predicting abilities , and uber intelligence levels? They even openly gloat about millions of hard working individuals potentially losing their job. That clearly is not sick or disturbing in any way.That is actually what the people deserve,right? Because how dare they work for Sony, because according to system wars, Sony is responsible for cancer and aids , and is the cause of all the evil in the world, and they should be punished accordingly. p.s You know.... Its not like Sony is the only one for the core gamer right now either....they are so totally not. And its not like if there were no more playstation, the industry would not run a muck with no more fierce competition to keep competitors honest What we as gamers clearly need is for the angels at Microsoft to have free reign and total control over the market. That would clearly not be devastating to the gamer. So clearly, we all should be hoping for Sony to go under
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Actually everyone besides certain lemmings and sheep are literally getting sick and tired of the sony doom threads flooding SW.

super600
thats because they don't understand that although SONY is in a very bad way they are far from being 'doomed' they don't understand the concept of a company restructuring and downsizing to survive, no matter how much you try to convince them that SONY has enough assets to sell they just stick thre fingers in there ears and keep claiming 'SONYz iz doomz' The cows don't help matters though by flat out denying that SONY is in Financial trouble. and i have a Btec national diploma in bussiness and finance, i am not an 'expert' but i know more than most about how business works.
DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DrakesHaloGears
[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"][QUOTE="simomate"] Thats what I just said. I like xbox, ps3 and nintendo. You can't read. And I can like Nintendo and xbox at the same time, if I be open-minded. I love Assain's Creed, but I also love Zelda. I love Gears of Wars, I used to like Halo (though Halo 3 ruined it for me), I find COD moderately fun. I love Metroid Prime, Little Big Planet, Mario, Animal Crossing, No more heroes, Redsteel, Hitman, Resident Evil, Borderlands and countless more. Whats wrong with loving games of all genres and types? simomate
You should follow your own words, and have that same open frame of mind when it comes to the Vita! Where is that same open frame of mind there oh Mr. "open minded gamer?" You don't want to sound like a hypocrite now, do you? Anyway, Maybe you didn't understand me, or I didn't explain it well enough, but what I meant by that is... Everything that Nintendo in the past, and Sony now in the present, have stood for(in offering free online, great exclusive games- and especially with the PS3- offering a very diverse and steady supply of great exclusives, innovation ect) Microsoft doesn't stand for, and is all about going the opposite route. How could you like Nintendo AND Microsoft, when they both contradict each other?

I dont believe I've hated Vita at these forums EVER lol. I like xbox because it offers the best controller I have ever used and its fun. 'nuff saidedit: Oh and because you can't get Gears on ps3 :P

derrr ...what is this very thread about? Anyway, to every thing else i say fair enough! Those are your opinions. Let me share mine with you. I personally prefer the Dual Shock 3! And thats true, along with Halo & Forza, but on the same token, You cant get the magnificent Uncharted series.... or Infamous ...or God of War ....or Ratchet and Clank / Littlle Big Planet/ Killzone/ Heavy Rain/ Motorstorm / Twisted Metal/ Sly Cooper/ Last Guardian/Last of Us ect... On the 360 either;) Believe me, PS3 owners have so many great exclusives AND great multi plats to play(Uncharted very arguably being the greatest console exclusive by far) that they could care less about Gears! I wouldnt be suprised if some PS3 casual gamers actually didnt even know that Gears existed.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Great thread tc.

waltefmoney

lolno, all lemmings have done is praise smart phones and predicting the "doom of dem handhelds!", and just being all jelly.

Khoo1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#43 Khoo1992
Member since 2005 • 2472 Posts

Not only cows, in fact every fanboys behave like that

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

People who create threads like this are like babies.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#45 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

People who create threads like this are like babies.

tjricardo089
I agree......
DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DrakesHaloGears
p.s I just realised, that for the short amount of time the Vita has been out, it has OFFICIALLY sold half a million. That is not as bad as some media outlets or trolls are making it out to be, wouldn't you say?
Legacy-of-Todd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Legacy-of-Todd
Member since 2011 • 539 Posts

You are all little babby

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 delta3074
[QUOTE="simomate"][QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"] You should follow your own words, and have that same open frame of mind when it comes to the Vita! Where is that same open frame of mind there oh Mr. "open minded gamer?" You don't want to sound like a hypocrite now, do you? Anyway, Maybe you didn't understand me, or I didn't explain it well enough, but what I meant by that is... Everything that Nintendo in the past, and Sony now in the present, have stood for(in offering free online, great exclusive games- and especially with the PS3- offering a very diverse and steady supply of great exclusives, innovation ect) Microsoft doesn't stand for, and is all about going the opposite route. How could you like Nintendo AND Microsoft, when they both contradict each other?DrakesHaloGears
I dont believe I've hated Vita at these forums EVER lol. I like xbox because it offers the best controller I have ever used and its fun. 'nuff saidedit: Oh and because you can't get Gears on ps3 :P

derrr ...what is this very thread about? Anyway, to every thing else i say fair enough! Those are your opinions. Let me share mine with you. I personally prefer the Dual Shock 3! And thats true, along with Halo & Forza, but on the same token, You cant get the magnificent Uncharted series.... or Infamous ...or God of War ....or Ratchet and Clank / Littlle Big Planet/ Killzone/ Heavy Rain/ Motorstorm / Twisted Metal/ Sly Cooper/ Last Guardian/Last of Us ect... On the 360 either;) Believe me, PS3 owners have so many great exclusives AND great multi plats to play(Uncharted very arguably being the greatest console exclusive by far) that they could care less about Gears! I wouldnt be suprised if some PS3 casual gamers actually didnt even know that Gears existed.

The ps3 only has 2 more A,AA,AAA exclusives than the 360, the myth that the Ps3 has far more exclusives than the 360 is rubbish, other than that i completely see both your points, he prefers the 360, you prefer ths Ps3 everyones a Happy bunny.
DrakesHaloGears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DrakesHaloGears
[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"][QUOTE="simomate"] I dont believe I've hated Vita at these forums EVER lol. I like xbox because it offers the best controller I have ever used and its fun. 'nuff saidedit: Oh and because you can't get Gears on ps3 :Pdelta3074

The ps3 only has 2 more A,AA,AAA exclusives than the 360, the myth that the Ps3 has far more exclusives than the 360 is rubbish, other than that i completely see both your points, he prefers the 360, you prefer ths Ps3 everyones a Happy bunny.

The biggest, and most rubbish myth of them all, is that multi plats are always superior on the 360! Look, don't be a lemming, you know that for the past several years , and counting, the PS3 has been putting out a far more diverse and far greater amount of higher quality exclusives then the 360 has at any point in this gen. (2012 looks to be no different for the PS3) The fact it surpassed the 360 despite the more then year long disadvantage says it all. The 360 had a year long head start, and a majority of its early "exclusive" games that you lemmimgs always count toward the 360's library were either: 1. Old ps2 ports as launch titles, and old ps2 ports of the 2005-2006 versions of sports games. Or 2. Exclusive games that were later re-released on the PS3, like lost planet /dead rising /bioshock/full auto ...just to name a few of the many early 360 "exclusives" that were later released on the PS3, but yet are still only counted towards the 360's library. And then there are "exclusive" games like Mass Effect, which later had its better sequel released on the PS3. So if you sort out all of the mess, and take out the filler of both exclusives libraries, you'll see that the PS3 easily beats out the 360 in exclusive games- in numbers, in diversity, and in quality! And that's an objective fact , not a forum myth like the forum myth that all multi plats are vastly superior on the 360.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 delta3074
[QUOTE="DrakesHaloGears"] Look, don't be a lemming, you know that for the past several years , and counting, the PS3 has been putting out a far more diverse and far greater amount of higher quality exclusives then the 360 has at any point in this gen.

if that was the case then why does the Ps3 only have 2 more highly rated exclusives over the 360, you see in my world, the real world, kinect games are exclusive as well wether you or i like them or not, they are still games and they are still exclusives and the fact that they are games you can play in a different way makes them very diverse, i am not being a lemming at all, just a person that lives in the real world where you don't completely segregate a whole load of games because they are aimed at casuals or played with a motion controller, cows only discount kinect games to enforce the myth that the Ps3 has been putting out far more excluisves in the last couple of years, kinect games are games, they are exclusives, hence they are 'exclusive games' and no offence, but higher quality exclusives i purely subjective, i think Halo reach is better than any exclusive on the Ps3, it may not have better graphics but it has far more gameplay features and is more packed with content than any Ps3 exclusive i can think of, it has amazing effects, open levels a real 3D skybox and 60+ onscreen AI (20 vehicle+ 40 enemys) I also have the added benefit of being able to play games like Left4dead 1+2,Risen, Ego draconis, splinter cell conviction,metro 2033 and next year the witcher 2 on my 360 and a lot of the Games i love actually do run better on the 360 like Half-life 2 and fallout new vegas for example, my favorite Genre is WRPg's and the 360 just has more of them than the Ps3, it's great that you enjoy your Ps3 but i prefer the 360, sorry about that it's, just my personal preference, different horses for different courses. I resent being called a lemming because my opnion and tastes just happen to be different to yours and because i have my own mind and prefer what i prefer. i DO agree that not aLLL multiplats are superior on the 360 and that myth needs to die but so does the myth that the 360 has 'no games'