Console Gamings is too expensive compared to Pc's

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bandicoot89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bandicoot89
Member since 2009 • 437 Posts

it may sound like a paradox, but when you think about it, thanks to their overpriced old hardware - games - accessories - live fees ( in the case of the xbox 360 ) , you actually see that Pc gaming just has so much value for money.

a decent rig outclasses consoles in pretty much all the aspects:

- better graphics

- better perfomance

- massive lineup of exclusives ( more exclusives than all the 3 consoles put together )

- STEAM

- free online

- MODS

- FREE DLC'S in many games

- possibility to choose kb+mouse or controllers

- freedom of choice

- upgradable hardware

- Indie Games

- emulation

- it is actually the ONLY system that does everything

I gotta give it to consoles when it comes to big franchises such as Uncharted, Halo, Gears, Gran Turismo, Ico, Super Mario, Metroid, Zelda etc, but other than those rare gems, I believe that nowadays it makes less sense to own one or more consoles than it did back in the days when the systems offered a big amount of unique exclusives and that were ACTUALLY a valid alternative to Pc gaming.

thoughts?

mystervj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mystervj
Member since 2010 • 2213 Posts
Those games you listed aren't rare gems, they are regular occurrences.
GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
Those games you listed aren't rare gems, they are regular occurrences. mystervj
That certainly explains all the hype and "best/most anticipated console game/graphics king/series everestestest".
Blade8Aus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Blade8Aus
Member since 2006 • 1819 Posts

I'm not sure how to describe it, but I agree. I own an XBox 360 and that was cheap enough, but the games just cost way too much compared to superior PC titles in which you get all the obvious advantages and free content (you know, mods) as well. When you own a decent PC and internet connection I really can't think of any reason buying a game on a console platform that's also available on PC unless it's cheap and you're wondering about all the various differences between the different versions.

J-WOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 J-WOW
Member since 2010 • 3105 Posts
If you buy a PS3 now, the only accessories you have to buy are a second controller and a mic, thats it. Ps3's bundles come with HDMI already
roflumadkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 roflumadkid
Member since 2010 • 129 Posts
If you buy a PS3 now, the only accessories you have to buy are a second controller and a mic, thats it. Ps3's bundles come with HDMI alreadyJ-WOW
I bought a PS3 about 2months ago and no HDMI cable came with it. edit... Apparently you can buy a 400$ bundle and you get a accessory, no thanks.
LovePotionNo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LovePotionNo9
Member since 2010 • 4751 Posts

The content of your post doesn't prove the statement in your title. All you showed is that you think PCs are superior, but you didn't prove that consoles are more expensive as the title suggests.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GhoX
If you buy a PS3 now, the only accessories you have to buy are a second controller and a mic, thats it. Ps3's bundles come with HDMI alreadyJ-WOW
You can throw a lot of money down the drain along the way though. Let's say you want to "max out" the gaming experience as a PC gamer would spend 2000-3000 on a top end gaming build. A quality HDTV(as opposed to a PC monitor), a home theatre(as opposed to PC speakers), and a comfortable couch(instead of a chair) would cost you a lot more than 2000-3000. Sure, you can simply buy a cheap TV, use the cheap TV's crappy speakers, and slouch on the floor. A PC gamer can also spend a surprisingly low amount($400) on a low-end gaming PC capable of playing all multiplats on console quality or above at 720p.
ExESGO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ExESGO
Member since 2010 • 1895 Posts
INB4 Cow, Lems, etc. @topic: I somewhat agree with this
GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GhoX
[QUOTE="lawlessx"]FREE DLC'S in many games come again?

Valve DLCs are free on PC. You had to pay money for those on consoles. New content introduced by free patches can also be considered as DLCs, and nearly all MMOs do that.
ScrapersPTs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ScrapersPTs
Member since 2009 • 74 Posts

So, this is Xbox 360 vs. PC?

Here's what came to my mind:
Yes, you don't need to pay to play online on PC. Yes, you have mods and stuff like that. Yes, you can choose to play with keyboard and mouse or controller.

But, let's say: you don't play online with your console, only singleplayer (so, no money for Live, or if you have PS3, you can play online for free too)
You buy the console once, ($300), you buy the PC once ($1500-$2000).

You play with the same console for 4 years and you haven't upgraded it once (because you can't, except, maybe a new controller...) and the games work now as good as they did 4 years ago and they even look better.
Try to do the same with 4 year old PC...
Not a change. PC just can't handle the maximum graphics of the newest games, that you can get today. If you want to play with maximum graphics (as you said, PC has better graphics, I assume that you want to maximize your graphics on PC?), you need to upgrade your PC, and this costs you about the price of a new console.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="GhoX"][QUOTE="lawlessx"]FREE DLC'S in many games come again?

Valve DLCs are free on PC. You had to pay money for those on consoles. New content introduced by free patches can also be considered as DLCs, and nearly all MMOs do that.

yeah i realized that..hence why i deleted the post lol
z4twenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 z4twenny
Member since 2006 • 4898 Posts

[QUOTE="J-WOW"]If you buy a PS3 now, the only accessories you have to buy are a second controller and a mic, thats it. Ps3's bundles come with HDMI alreadyGhoX
You can throw a lot of money down the drain along the way though. Let's say you want to "max out" the gaming experience as a PC gamer would spend 2000-3000 on a top end gaming build. A quality HDTV(as opposed to a PC monitor), a home theatre(as opposed to PC speakers), and a comfortable couch(instead of a chair) would cost you a lot more than 2000-3000. Sure, you can simply buy a cheap TV, use the cheap TV's crappy speakers, and slouch on the floor. A PC gamer can also spend a surprisingly low amount($400) on a low-end gaming PC capable of playing all multiplats on console quality or above at 720p.

i have my gaming pc hooked up to my 63" tv... they're both expensive hobbies but console gaming is much cheaper to get started. a decent gaming pc to build is $600-$800 (not including monior) a ps3/xbox/wii is roughly $300. btw, i have both my ps3 and my pc hooked up to a 5.1 definitive surround sound and my big screen, so those are both extraneous as far as what is required.

dovberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 dovberg
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

I'm personally trying to decide if I want to switch over and make my first gaming pc but I've always found better controls and everything to simply work on consoles. I'm probably staying with my PS3 though, it's just easier for me.

bandicoot89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bandicoot89
Member since 2009 • 437 Posts

Yes, you don't need to pay to play online on PC. Yes, you have mods and stuff like that. Yes, you can choose to play with keyboard and mouse or controller.

But, let's say: you don't play online with your console, only singleplayer (so, no money for Live, or if you have PS3, you can play online for free too)

You play with the same console for 4 years and you haven't upgraded it once (because you can't, except, maybe a new controller...) and the games work now as good as they did 4 years ago and they even look better.
Not a change. PC just can't handle the maximum graphics of the newest games, that you can get today. If you want to play with maximum graphics (as you said, PC has better graphics, I assume that you want to maximize your graphics on PC?), you need to upgrade your PC, and this costs you about the price of a new console.

ScrapersPTs

no one really needs to maximize the graphics? medium settings on nowadays Pc's easily outperform what you get on any consoles.

The content of your post doesn't prove the statement in your title. All you showed is that you think PCs are superior, but you didn't prove that consoles are more expensive as the title suggests.

LovePotionNo9

how does it not prove my statement?

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#18 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Yeah, but I want to play the Console games.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

PC's are expensive up front. Further down the line depends on the end-user and what they buy (be it in sales or otherwise). They do offer more advantages though.

djsifer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 djsifer01
Member since 2005 • 7238 Posts
Why not own every platform? Then you miss nothing like myself.
GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GhoX

ScrapersPTs

Actually a 4 years old PC costing 300 dollars can easily play through 4 years of multiplats from consoles without upgrade at console quality, 720p resolution and 30fps. Of course, I'm excluding the monitor, accessories, speakers, furniture, etc. from the said PC's price since you excluded the price of a HDTV, sound system, etc.

Most people don't do that, since we prefer to game at higher than console graphical quality, be they multiplats or PC exclusives, higher than 720p resolution, and certainly not something as low as 30fps. Finally, the rationality behind this can be as simple as "Ferrari vs cheap Japanese car".

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lundy86_4

ScrapersPTs

Not necessarily $1500-2000. You can build for much cheaper (if you are on a tight budget).

PC's are also lasting longer dueto the high cost to produce higher-end games. The hardware advancement has far surpassed the software advancement. However, i'm not saying it'll last 4+ years, though many people are still running GPU's such as an 8800GT happily.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GhoX

[QUOTE="GhoX"][QUOTE="J-WOW"]If you buy a PS3 now, the only accessories you have to buy are a second controller and a mic, thats it. Ps3's bundles come with HDMI alreadyz4twenny

i have my gaming pc hooked up to my 63" tv... they're both expensive hobbies but console gaming is much cheaper to get started. a decent gaming pc to build is $600-$800 (not including monior) a ps3/xbox/wii is roughly $300. btw, i have both my ps3 and my pc hooked up to a 5.1 definitive surround sound and my big screen, so those are both extraneous as far as what is required.

Your examples are not very comparable however.

A 600-800 dollars PC would be able to play console multiplats at above-console quality. A fair comparison would be, as suggested in my original post, getting a 400 dollars PC, which is just as capable at playing console multiplats at console quality or above.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts

ScrapersPTs

Here's where you went wrong.

A new vid card is only 150 bucks for a nice one that could max almost every game.

1500 dollars for a new PC? Are you kidding me? I built a PC that could max almost every game for a friend for 600 bucks.

ScrapersPTs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ScrapersPTs

I built a PC that could max almost every game for a friend for 600 bucks.

DragonfireXZ95

And what are the specs if I may ask? ...and what are the "every" game you are talking about?

Since ATI Radeon HD 5970 2Gb costs itself a over $700... and ain't that the "best" on todays market?

(http://www.amazon.com/XFX-Radeon-PCIE2-0-Video-HD597ACNB9/dp/B002YCKF02/ref=sr_1_cc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1282959242&sr=1-2-catcorr)

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GhoX

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

ScrapersPTs

And what are the specs if I may ask? ...and what are the "every" game you are talking about?

Since ATI Radeon HD 5970 2Gb costs itself a over $700... and ain't that the "best" on todays market?

(http://www.amazon.com/XFX-Radeon-PCIE2-0-Video-HD597ACNB9/dp/B002YCKF02/ref=sr_1_cc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1282959242&sr=1-2-catcorr)

You don't need a HD5970, hell, or even a HD5850 or GTX460, if you want to max out all games on 1280x720 with framerate capped to 30 fps.

ADD: Why did you link one of the more expensive HD5970 anyway? You can get it for 600 bucks.

AiurProtoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AiurProtoss
Member since 2010 • 1080 Posts
I like how people forget that consoles cost 300 dollars now and that you can rent games, and or order from Amazon, and or gamefly. PC gaming is nice but the value argument is pretty sad. The entry fee for a console is waaay less than a PC, its easier o get into as well. Granted you have to pay for live but that is 50 dollars....A YEAR, really not that much considering people pay 15 dollars a month for MMO's which adds up to 180 bucks a year jsut to play online, and that is one game. %) bucks a year for a really good streamlined and easy to use service is fine to me. Not to mention PSN is almost as good as live and that is for free. And no one needs an HDTV for gaming consoles jsut as no one needs a 1920x1200 monitor. I was fine gaming on my old 19inch tube TV then bought a bigger tube TV for about 50 bucks, and then switched to an HDTV just recently for 300 dollars. All in all the console cost me 350 when i first purchased it. The disc drive died on me a year later, i fixed it myself, and then it red ringed, since i voided my warranty i had to buy another one, which was my fault for not sending it in, but hey i learned, its a good thing i was able to trade in my dead console to buy another one. which was only 100 dollars after the dead system trade in. that console died a year later too, but from smoke damage from a fire we had in our basement. pretty sure aprt from spending money on games ive only had to spend an additional 100 dollars on system problems. i dont know where the whole console gaming is the spensive stuff.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DragonfireXZ95

*shakes head* why is it hermits, and even fakeboys use this argument? that some how pc gaming is cheap? Its not, right now if you want a pc system minus Os, keyboard and mouse and monitor that is going to play the latest games for the next 3-4 years you have to spend atleast over 1500 dollars its as simple as that. 700? 500? you are getting at most a year or 2 of it being a viable gaming platform in terms of the best of the best.

WilliamRLBaker
Yes, because you have built so many computers and have been dealing with them for so long right? Nice including the monitor in there, what about the TV for your consoles? That's gonna be at least 800 bucks for a good TV.
AiurProtoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AiurProtoss

[QUOTE="J-WOW"]If you buy a PS3 now, the only accessories you have to buy are a second controller and a mic, thats it. Ps3's bundles come with HDMI alreadyroflumadkid
I bought a PS3 about 2months ago and no HDMI cable came with it. edit... Apparently you can buy a 400$ bundle and you get a accessory, no thanks.

news flash........an HDMI cable is 10-15 dollars on newegg which is gold plated, i fail to see how thats a big deal.

Kiyobear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kiyobear
Member since 2009 • 836 Posts

I spend a lot more on my consoles. I keep a mid range PC around at all times and these days I only buy games on DD sale. Steam always churns out awesome deals. Actually, this PC rocks, I just need a new video card but don't have a good reason yet.

alfredooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 alfredooo
Member since 2007 • 2664 Posts

[QUOTE="J-WOW"]If you buy a PS3 now, the only accessories you have to buy are a second controller and a mic, thats it. Ps3's bundles come with HDMI alreadyGhoX

Why are using the prices of an HDTV to make console gaming seem more expensive? This is awful logic... sure an HD monitor is cheaper than an HDTV, but you can use the monitor to play console games just as you can use the TV to play PC games.

And including the price of the couch? wow... if you are playing console games on a monitor you can also use a chair, and that is ignoring the fact that almost everyone owns a couch. You dont buy a couch for console gaming. lol.

Just compare the price of the tower + mouse + keyboard vs the console + controller. Console is cheaper.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DragonfireXZ95

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

ScrapersPTs

The 9800 GTX+ can max almost every game out there(in DX9) and it's only 130 bucks.

AiurProtoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AiurProtoss
This whole PC gaming is less expensive than consoles is jsut stupid, I built a gaming PC from scratch since i didn't have a monitor or keyboard or a good gaming mouse from my previous computer. I had a first gen centrino laptop, so my build with OS and speakers and a power supply suited for future upgrades cost me around 1300 dollars. And i built it myself i got an antec 1200 case i bought high quality products, a nice video card and a great monitor i cant complain gaming on it is really jsut awesome, but 1300 dollars isnt something that people can jsut casually slap down ont he table not when you can just spend 300 bucks on a new console and it will be able to play any game that has the Xbox or wii or PS3 logo on it.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lundy86_4

*shakes head* why is it hermits, and even fakeboys use this argument? that some how pc gaming is cheap? Its not, right now if you want a pc system minus Os, keyboard and mouse and monitor that is going to play the latest games for the next 3-4 years you have to spend atleast over 1500 dollars its as simple as that. 700? 500? you are getting at most a year or 2 of it being a viable gaming platform in terms of the best of the best.

WilliamRLBaker

Why do use a monitor in your statement? It's assumed that poeple have TV's, so why not assume they have a monitor?

Also, your "at least" is an arbitrary number, so use something a little more feasible, such as $1000. It's still a chunk, but not unreasonable like your assessment. I agree that $700 or $500 doesn't get you much, but it'll get you more than a year... Quite possibly 2 as well (especially with some of the rigs i've seen floating around here).

ScrapersPTs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ScrapersPTs

The 9800 GTX+ can max almost every game out there(in DX9) and it's only 130 bucks.

DragonfireXZ95

OK.
But that's only the graphics card.
How about rest of the computer? That card is almost half of the price of a new Xbox 360 or PS3.
And even if you did build your computer for your friend for 600 bucks, it's about 2x higher price than on Xbox 360 or PS3.

So, as this topic says, PC is cheaper than console?

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GhoX

[QUOTE="GhoX"][QUOTE="J-WOW"]

Why are using the prices of an HDTV to make console gaming seem more expensive? This is awful logic... sure an HD monitor is cheaper than an HDTV, but you can use the monitor to play console games just as you can use the TV to play PC games.

And including the price of the couch? wow... if you are playing console games on a monitor you can also use a chair, and that is ignoring the fact that almost everyone owns a couch. You dont buy a couch for console gaming. lol.

Just compare the price of the tower + mouse + keyboard vs the console + controller. Console is cheaper.

alfredooo

Read my post more carefully before posting. The first comparison was comparing high-end set-ups. The second comparison involves a PC at console price. I can go find the link for the PC if you want. In other words: 300-400 dollars PC >= 300-400 console.

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

ScrapersPTs

OK.
How about rest of the computer? That card is almost half of the price of a new Xbox 360 or PS3.
And even if you did build your computer for your friend for 600 bucks, it's about 2x higher price than on Xbox 360 or PS3.

You are changing the front of your argument. A 600 dollars computer that can max out all games has nothing to do with a computer that can play multiplats at console quality. You get a 300-400 dollars computer for that. Remember that a game maxed out on PC has much superior quality, resolution and fps than a game running at console quality, 720p and 30 fps.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

You have some really good points there. But overall I don't know how can you say that PC's are cheaper than consoles. Maybe in the lower spcetrums of PC gaming but even then it sounds doubtful.

ScrapersPTs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ScrapersPTs

Remember that a game maxed out on PC has much superior quality, resolution and fps than a game running at console quality, 720p and 30 fps.

GhoX

Have I said that console is better looking than PC on maximum graphics?
Of course it's not...

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GhoX

[QUOTE="GhoX"]

Remember that a game maxed out on PC has much superior quality, resolution and fps than a game running at console quality, 720p and 30 fps.

ScrapersPTs

Have I said that console is better looking than PC on maximum graphics?
Of course it's not...

Good. A 300-400 dollars PC can run all console multiplats at console quality or higher, with 1280x720 resolution and 30fps or more.

A 600 dollars PC can max out all games, except the most demanding PC exclusives, or PC focused multiplats.

Now then, your point?

Kiyobear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kiyobear

People who insist PC gaming is expensive must not be looking beyond the initial investment or never buy games. Or they don't do the digital download thing. I recall when D2D had a sale last year and I picked up games like Civ 4, Bioshock, and a bunch of others for five dollars.

cyclonebw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42 cyclonebw
Member since 2008 • 1801 Posts

I 100% agree the PC is the best however that is obvious when it is a computer THE software designer THE one thing that programs everything. How does the PC not win? It created the other systems. It is cheaper as well. But slacks in the "fun" department for me. My friends are'nt on the computer sending me messages and invites to games and parties. They're on the consoles. Also I never really feel in the game on the pc. Just doesn't feel right. Bottom line the pc wins in EVERYTHING but I still will never play games on it as much as my ps3.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#43 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111411 Posts
I have to disagree, especially when many PC games want a monthly subscription paid, you're actually better off playing console games as those are one time purchases without need to keep paying to play. And DLC isn't that expensive.
Kiyobear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Kiyobear

I have to disagree, especially when many PC games want a monthly subscription paid, you're actually better off playing console games as those are one time purchases without need to keep paying to play. And DLC isn't that expensive.Cloud_765

Just in the MMO genre. That's really not a big deal. Especially when you consider MMO crack heads only ever play that one game.

dachase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 dachase
Member since 2005 • 808 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

DragonfireXZ95

Yes, because you have built so many computers and have been dealing with them for so long right? Nice including the monitor in there, what about the TV for your consoles? That's gonna be at least 800 bucks for a good TV.

Really? Everyone has a tv before they buy a console, who would have a monitor before they get a PC if we are talking starting from scratch

ScrapersPTs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ScrapersPTs

Now then, your point?

GhoX

I still stand behind my thought of PC being more expensive than console itself.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

dachase

Really? Everyone has a tv before they buy a console, who would have a monitor before they get a PC if we are talking starting from scratch

I'm sure many would have the mindset that a monitor is absolutely required. Me? I spend a lot of time gaming on a PC hooked up to a 2003-era 32" 720p LCD TV (all Windows 7 and game res are at 1280x768) . It doesn't take much for a PC gamer to realize what the VGA/DVI/HDMI ports on a TV are for....and yes. I'm on the couch.

Edit: I thought going from 1440x900 to 1280x768 might pose a problem. But, Windows 7 and every single game I have installed autoconfigured themselves to use the TV res. No inputs from me were necessary except to doublecheck and make sure I still have the same detail settings for each game which were all fine.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

dachase

Really? Everyone has a PC but not a gaming PC, so they most have a monitor already.:roll:

Avatar image for Raymundo_Manuel
Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Raymundo_Manuel
Member since 2010 • 4641 Posts

Why do people not realize you can't directly compare the price of a PC to a console?

PC's are expensive. Mine cost $600, some people spend $1500.

The thing about my PC, and others, are that they do about ten thousand other things the PS3/360/Wii can't do, so why compare their prices?

Compare a household telephone to a smartphone (blackberry, iphone, etc). The house phone costs $20, the smartphone costs $150. The house phone bill is $30 a month, and the smartphone is $70 a month.

Only to someone who only wants to make calls does that house phone sound like the best deal, but someone who wants the benefits of texting, phone, apps, games, web, gps, etc etc will shun the house phone and buy a smart phone.

These threads are among the group of threads that need to stop being made. Just face the facts that some people just want to plug a phone in and make calls.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DragonfireXZ95

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]The 9800 GTX+ can max almost every game out there(in DX9) and it's only 130 bucks.

ScrapersPTs

OK.

Let me tell you this so you can learn.

CPU and RAM are much less important than your video card for almost every PC game made.

Nice try leaving your original quote out of there though. You asked for a graphics card that could max almost every game, I gave you one and you skirted the issue.

ScrapersPTs