Cold hard facts that GTA IV on xbox 360 is superior

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for football_legend
football_legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 football_legend
Member since 2007 • 1913 Posts

Click here

I wana see how eager Sony fanboys can get out of this one.

mgsbethatgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mgsbethatgame
Member since 2007 • 1384 Posts

Click here

football_legend

fanboy am confirmed that site is pure fanboy

Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts
fanboy site.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Blogs: Cold Hard Facts.
Gamersince81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gamersince81
Member since 2007 • 1787 Posts

Click here

football_legend

Then why am i buying it for my PS3 OVER my 360? Fanboys sit and stay!!!!

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 f50p90
Member since 2008 • 3767 Posts
:lol: I would burst out laughing at your fanboyish attempt at ownage but im at work :|
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts

Click here

football_legend
Only thing I can tell you is, you better come up with a better source than a blog site to convince me.
Vasichko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vasichko
Member since 2004 • 2565 Posts

Wow that is the weakest thing ever.

PS3 uses more power so the game is worse? LOL. Sorry I went to college, an extra $50 on my electricity bill won't hurt me, Im already using $80 a week in gas.

Doesnt matter I have both systems and I will still be getting it for PS3.

Miss_Wacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Miss_Wacy
Member since 2007 • 1911 Posts
another failed fanboy thread
WeMakinBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 WeMakinBacon
Member since 2008 • 533 Posts

Wow that is the weakest thing ever.

PS3 uses more power so the game is worse? LOL. Sorry I went to college, an extra $50 on my electricity bill won't hurt me, Im already using $80 a week in gas.

Doesnt matter I have both systems and I will still be getting it for PS3.

Vasichko

i hear that BRAH! rock out with your bad self. I go both ways too- I'll put it in either system but i prefer the PS3.

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
Fanboy site much? Seriosuly, all of that is opinion :|
Nagidar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nagidar
Member since 2006 • 6231 Posts
Even though I don't agree with alot of the stuff the guy is saying, he has some points and quotes from different sources, he is obviously a fanboy, but at least he is a fanboy who has sources to back-up what hes trying to say. Still an idiot either way though.
fet11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fet11
Member since 2002 • 172 Posts
Cold Hard Fail.
gtawoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gtawoof
Member since 2003 • 1843 Posts
lol @ even going to how much electricity the PS3 uses.
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#18 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts

That link is just a blogspot. Anyone and there mother can make a blog there. TC, is that your blog?

A total of 12 entire posts on it so far. Definitely a trusted source of news!!

Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Jynxzor
Member since 2003 • 9313 Posts

Only one real thing to say to a fanboy with a fake page...

FISSION MAILED!

u8muhrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 u8muhrice
Member since 2004 • 1453 Posts

cmon its a blogspot... alot of the things he states are opinions

PS3 controllers sucks? What kind of argument is that?

Its just as credible as a myspace blog

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

I love these threads, yet again a Lemming trying put down cows. Then just respond with:

"Best on PC". Lemmings am kicked in the balls.

Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jynxzor

cmon its a blogspot... alot of the things he states are opinions

PS3 controllers sucks? What kind of argument is that?

Its just as credible as a myspace blog

u8muhrice

obviously the 360 controler must be more comfortable for everyone...besides maybe all the people who hate it, myself included the PS3 controler is more comfortable IMHO, and the 360 pad is based of the same general design but with crappy L1 and R1 buttons...oh and a lame D pad...and what about battery life? seriously I don't have to go buy tons of batteries for my controller and just have to PLUG IT IN when the battery is low...oh god I just wish I had more time to tear apart that whole blog...maybe when I get home.

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts
So this is where we get cold hard facts from....I guess the rebuttal we can expect will come from PS3fanboy.com right?
Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jynxzor

So this is where we get cold hard facts from....I guess the rebuttal we can expect will come from PS3fanboy.com right?darthogre

Where is the Sony Defence Force when you need them!...lulz Wii60.com

shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts
It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlc
superjim42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 superjim42
Member since 2005 • 3588 Posts
LOLL worst attempt at an arguement ever. i could create a blog saying the xbox or ps3 suck big timeee....dont mean its cold hard facts as you would say. obviously some fanboys are having doubts over their system of choice which is the only reason someone would create such thrash
SSJ_Nega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SSJ_Nega
Member since 2005 • 3171 Posts

This thread flopped hard...even harder than Lair.

SSJ_Nega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SSJ_Nega
Member since 2005 • 3171 Posts

It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcshadow8585

While i'm not 100% sure which version i want i'm leaning more towards the PS3 version, mainly because it's the version my best friend is getting. Free roam mode with him is far better than exclusive DLC imo. I really would like to play this DLC and i probably will but that's my reason for wanting the PS3 version.

-Grieves-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Grieves-
Member since 2007 • 1708 Posts

Wow, that blog just smacks of desperation.

Lame...really lame

MortalDecay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MortalDecay
Member since 2005 • 4298 Posts

Yeah it may be a fan site, but he does bring up a few good points. Like the achievements, motion, and rumble being tacked on. Sony is nutorious for "following the leader", and that is fact. Yet people are still so wiling to blindly follow Sony.

Hell take a look at BluRay, and HD DVD. All HD DVD players had an ethernet port, and other features that Sony is just now getting around to add to BluRay players. Sony has never been innovators, ever. Sony never should have added BluRay to the PS3. They did so they could have an advantage over HD DVD, but BluRay is actually holding the PS3 back. Pretty soon, the only thing that will be on everyone's PS3 is mandatory game installs.

donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 donwoogie
Member since 2004 • 3707 Posts

It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcshadow8585

I invest at least 200 horus and 8 runs through each GTA game, so, I might aswell do it on the controller I am most comfortable with. Plus, the PS3 is getting DLC content (just not for a long time :P)

MortalDecay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MortalDecay
Member since 2005 • 4298 Posts

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcdonwoogie

I invest at least 200 horus and 8 runs through each GTA game, so, I might aswell do it on the controller I am most comfortable with. Plus, the PS3 is getting DLC content (just not for a long time :P)

Don't get your hopes up.

ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts

Click here

football_legend

you're pathetic. you know gta is a playstation franchise?!

donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 donwoogie
[QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcMortalDecay

Don't get your hopes up.

R* has said they would. Though MS has paid for exclusive content til Q1 2009ish.

superjim42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 superjim42
[QUOTE="MortalDecay"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcdonwoogie

Don't get your hopes up.

R* has said they would. Though MS has paid for exclusive content til Q1 2009ish.

they have paid for the content that only their system will be recieving, they cant stop rockstar creating dlc for ps3 just like that, it dont work like that. ps3 will just be getting its own form of dlc.

SunLord592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SunLord592
Member since 2003 • 2651 Posts
[QUOTE="MortalDecay"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]

Don't get your hopes up.

well yea but your looking at 2 episodic content that is only on the 360. and the earliest the ps3 would get one is likely mid 2009, and its very likely that would be on the 360 also.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
Lemmings and cows both getting the exact same game.
adamatoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 adamatoms
Member since 2005 • 192 Posts

this thread fails so hard.... lol

fanboy thread quoting fanboy article on faboy site

nice work...

donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 donwoogie
[QUOTE="donwoogie"][QUOTE="MortalDecay"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcSunLord592

Don't get your hopes up.

well yea but your looking at 2 episodic content that is only on the 360. and the earliest the ps3 would get one is likely mid 2009, and its very likely that would be on the 360 also.

Actually, the deadline that R* has to create the content by and MS has to release it by is Q1 2009. The first Piece has to be released within 3 months of GTAIV being released.

blitzcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 blitzcloud
Member since 2007 • 1229 Posts

Not only it's one month old and already posted here.

It's also a fail source.

Same goes for TC

*insert laugh*

Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts

They may get DLC just not episodic content. So no extra and new play time.
thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
[QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcFusible

If it's DLC, of course it's going to be extra playtime. Anyway:

They'll likely release another 2 games for the GTA4 engine like they did with GTA:San Andreas and Vice City on disc, they'd be insane otherwise to miss out the entire Playstation 3 fanbase. Episodic content likely means expansion to the original Grand Theft Auto 4.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

The PS3 Uses 380 Watts of Power
Seems like an odd thing to mention doesn't it? However as any serious GTA fan already knows a gamer can log countless hours playing these games. I have spent well over 100 hours playing GTA:SA. What does this mean in the long run? It will cost PS3 owners a lot more to play this game. Not only are they paying for the game, and possibly a new controller, but their power bills will also see a major spike. Let's take a look at what Gizmodo.com had to say about this subject.

this is clearly nitpicking :roll:

superjim42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 superjim42
[QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcFusible

who gives a toss seriously?? one of the r* team said the content will be things like an extra mission, while you are playing someone will come upto you and ask you to go murder this person or whatever....whooopidooo i get to kill some pointless person in a game which has no relation to the main story of the game... :| i look forward to the main game only

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#45 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts
You people are tripping. Fanboy blogs give the most accurate info on the net. It's on the same level as wikipedia at accuracy.
flowdee79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 flowdee79
Member since 2007 • 4483 Posts
[QUOTE="Fusible"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcsuperjim42

who gives a toss seriously?? one of the r* team said the content will be things like an extra mission, while you are playing someone will come upto you and ask you to go murder this person or whatever....whooopidooo i get to kill some pointless person in a game which has no relation to the main story of the game... :| i look forward to the main game only

We can't comment on the DLC's value as nothing has been mentioned about it other than rumours. Some say it's the size of Vice City/SA and others says its an extra mission or two. Its probably big otherwise MS wouldnt have signed the $50m for the exclusivity for it.

bluewrxman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#47 bluewrxman
Member since 2004 • 1799 Posts
why are people trying to argue with the cold HARD facts the tc presented......from a blog......:D
youngtongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 youngtongue
Member since 2006 • 990 Posts
[QUOTE="football_legend"]

Click here

Gamersince81

Then why am i buying it for my PS3 OVER my 360? Fanboys sit and stay!!!!

Denial? Preference? IDK why don't you tell us Mr. nonfanboy

superjim42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 superjim42
[QUOTE="superjim42"][QUOTE="Fusible"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcflowdee79

We can't comment on the DLC's value as nothing has been mentioned about it other than rumours. Some say it's the size of Vice City/SA and others says its an extra mission or two. Its probably big otherwise MS wouldnt have signed the $50m for the exclusivity for it.

the team has stated already the content is not size of vice city and san andreas they put that rumor straight. but one of team did say its more like extra missions rather than extra towns and what not. fair enough ms paid alot of money for it so maybe it will be like 10-20 missions extra for each DLC but again who cares! the game will already have loads of sidequests, races, main story quests and everything

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
[QUOTE="flowdee79"][QUOTE="superjim42"][QUOTE="Fusible"][QUOTE="donwoogie"]

[QUOTE="shadow8585"]It boggles my mind how a select few multi console owners are still buying the ps3 version...I own both and am not making that mistake. Oh well theyll regret it when theyre bored of gta 4 and we're goign back for seconds in terms of dlcsuperjim42

the team has stated already the content is not size of vice city and san andreas they put that rumor straight. but one of team did say its more like extra missions rather than extra towns and what not. fair enough ms paid alot of money for it so maybe it will be like 10-20 missions extra for each DLC but again who cares! the game will already have loads of sidequests, races, main story quests and everything

Saying "who cares' is like saying "i could have a $20 bill or $100 bill, but they are both bills, so who cares if i have to have the $20 bill only". Yes its not cold hard evidence, but some of the facts are interesting nonetheless. if the fill rate difference and the read speed of bluray are actually true, then the PS3 is doomed to be a low end PC.