Chris Redfield gets attacked by Eminem

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Mad_Rhetoric-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Mad_Rhetoric-
Member since 2008 • 1765 Posts

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34711.html

watch at 1:18

apprently the whole "RE5 is racist thing made capcom put in zombies of all races :lol:

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

apprently the whole "RE5 is racist thing made capcom put in zombies of all races :lol:

-Mad_Rhetoric-

I friggin hate it when people pull out the racism card.

too_much_eslim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 too_much_eslim
Member since 2006 • 10727 Posts
graphics king right here
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they pretty much have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.
-Mad_Rhetoric-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Mad_Rhetoric-
graphics king right here too_much_eslim
easily the best console graphics, watch the gameplay vids on gametrailers in HD
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts

Strange thing for them to point out.

-Mad_Rhetoric-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Mad_Rhetoric-
Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they pretty much have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.WilliamRLBaker
RE5 is direct sequel to the series, and how hell was RE4 a bad game, it was the first Re game to win GOTY and sooo many other awards. I've played all the games, I have RE1 (gamecube remake) RE0 and RE4, I can understand how older fans feel upset about the new approach, but this is exactly what the series needed from turning into the same thing over and over.
tiger35010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 tiger35010
Member since 2004 • 859 Posts
its ok for tom clancy games to CONSTANTLY shoot asians and hispanics but shoot a black guy and its racist
Miss_Wacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Miss_Wacy
Member since 2007 • 1911 Posts

its ok for tom clancy games to CONSTANTLY shoot asians and hispanics but shoot a black guy and its racisttiger35010

paranoia, its beacause its in africa, africa dosent equal all black people, its offended africans, i dont hear other black people say its racist

funny how one african person says its racist yet white people keep bringing it up, ive even seen white people in forums say things about killing the black people in the game cos of there colour

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts
So i guess games arent allowed to take place in africa without being racist somehow
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they pretty much have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.WilliamRLBaker

Yeah I know. I miss the zombies.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#13 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

The story was garbage to begin with.

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Shattered007
Member since 2007 • 3139 Posts

Since your feeling are so hurt by black people playing the race card than by al mean please show me the website/youtube video/blog ect where there are (Actual) black people complaining about this game...

and to add...there are such things as Albino Blacks (because they look more like albino then white to me)...

Geeez... sometimes with the whole (I hate when someone plays the racest card) crap needs to stop!

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="tiger35010"]its ok for tom clancy games to CONSTANTLY shoot asians and hispanics but shoot a black guy and its racistMiss_Wacy

paranoia, its beacause its in africa, africa dosent equal all black people, its offended africans, i dont hear other black people say its racist

funny how one african person says its racist yet white people keep bringing it up, ive even seen white people in forums say things about killing the black people in the game cos of there colour

did it offend africans, or a few overly vocal people in America?

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they pretty much have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.vashkey

:evil:

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#17 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

[QUOTE="tiger35010"]its ok for tom clancy games to CONSTANTLY shoot asians and hispanics but shoot a black guy and its racistMiss_Wacy

paranoia, its beacause its in africa, africa dosent equal all black

It's not all black people, but it's primarily black people.

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Shattered007

Let's us not forget the GTA:SA race-a-thon where every other post in that forum was a cloest racist talking about how bad/drug riddin/murderus/wedlock the black communities of american are.
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 angelkimne

Since your feeling are so hurt by black people playing the race card than by al mean please show me the website/youtube video/blog ect where there are (Actual) black people complaining about this game...

Shattered007

Link

And they are 'actual' black people :|

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Shattered007

and to add...there are such things as Albino Blacks (because they look more like albino then white to me)...

Shattered007

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ilived
Member since 2007 • 5516 Posts
There are white people in Africa too you know.
jethrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jethrovegas
Member since 2007 • 5103 Posts

You may take issue with the action-oriented design of RE4, or the fact that it strays from the series formula in terms of setting and storyline, but calling it a "bad game" is just ****ing ridiculous.

This is not bizzaro land, and the game is not old enough to where you can make ludicrous claims about its quality without people saying "what the **** are you talking about?"

RE4 was a good game. Don't let your distaste for its changes to the series blind your judgement of its quality.

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shattered007
[QUOTE="Shattered007"]

angelkimne

Link

And they are 'actual' black people :|

Wow, I'm sure you read that all the time....

congrats, you are absolutly right....the post made back in 2007 and where most of the response are in the games favor shut me up!

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 angelkimne

congrats, you are absolutly right....the post made back in 2007 and where most of the response are in the games favor shut me up!

Shattered007

Well you asked for someone to show you, I did.

Anyway, what year did you expect it to be?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
Graphics king all the way gears what and killzone who?
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Shattered007
[QUOTE="Shattered007"]

angelkimne

Look, all I'm saying is that the race issue has been brought to my attion more by none-blacks then blacks

On top of that, there has been no media attacks by and of the "So-Called" black community leaders (I'm sure we might hear from Al on this but all in all I doubt it'll carry water).

I'm just tired of the "They're playing the race card again" or the "I didn't hear them commplaing when you killed hispanics".

The simple fact is that most blacks are not complaning...I can't wait for this game!

InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 InsaneBasura
Member since 2005 • 12591 Posts
[QUOTE="vashkey"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they pretty much have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.VendettaRed07

What? It's the truth. RE stories suck total and utter goat balls. But I do wish they'd make sort of a REtro. The ridiculous dialog is awesome. I want more of that. I want more Barry Burton.

As for RE5, it's basically a zombie shooter based on what I've seen. The scary has been replaced by all-out action and an intense, oppressive atmosphere. And racism. It's fueled by hatred for ethnic minorities.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts
[QUOTE="angelkimne"][QUOTE="Shattered007"]

Shattered007

Look, all I'm saying is that the race issue has been brought to my attion more by none-blacks then blacks

On top of that, there has been no media attacks by and of the "So-Called" black community leaders (I'm sure we might hear from Al on this but all in all I doubt it'll carry water).

I'm just tired of the "They're playing the race card again" or the "I didn't hear them commplaing when you killed hispanics".

The simple fact is that most blacks are not complaning...I can't wait for this game!

QFT.

You hear more complaints against the FEW black people who complained then you do the actual few black people who complained againt RE5.

redCloudJ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 redCloudJ7
Member since 2007 • 1004 Posts

Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they prettymuch have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.WilliamRLBaker

The Resident Evil series storyline is a complete joke. Seriously who played Resident Evil for the story? Anyone ?

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they prettymuch have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.redCloudJ7

The Resident Evil series storyline is a complete joke. Seriously who played Resident Evil for the story? Anyone ?

I did :(.

Not really I just thought they were entertaining, especially if yuo read every file you find.

DeliriumGlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DeliriumGlo
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts

What I find interesting is that they get all up in arms about Resident Evil 5 but no one says anything about Farcry 2.

Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts
its ok for tom clancy games to CONSTANTLY shoot asians and hispanics but shoot a black guy and its racisttiger35010
It's really effed up like Chris Rock said" fat girls can talk all the @#$% about skinny girls, but when skinny girls talk about fat girls forget about it it's on" or " short guys can talk all the crap about tall guys but when tall guys talk about short guys forget about it".
Shafftehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Shafftehr
Member since 2008 • 2889 Posts

Of course. This is another example of a vocal minority in the African American community placing the "blame" of racism in the media on the white community. The sensible black people realize that black zombies in a game set in Africa really means nothing, but for the white community, the perception of every little non-PC thing done being racist is a hard image to escape. The "guilty" party is attempting to exonerate themselves, so of course it is them speaking out about it more.
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts
[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"][QUOTE="vashkey"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]Its really too bad that it will be a bad game like RE4 I want the return of actual zombies, they pretty much have destroyed their storyline from 1-3. oh well.InsaneBasura

What? It's the truth. RE stories suck total and utter goat balls. But I do wish they'd make sort of a REtro. The ridiculous dialog is awesome. I want more of that. I want more Barry Burton.

As for RE5, it's basically a zombie shooter based on what I've seen. The scary has been replaced by all-out action and an intense, oppressive atmosphere. And racism. It's fueled by hatred for ethnic minorities.

It's incidental circumstances. How could they do this and make it scary without going to places alien to western countries?

There aren't that many albino Africans, and there is definitely not that many whites in those areas, but whatever. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

The people who are calling Capcom on racism, I will bet, are ironically white people.

phatkav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 phatkav
Member since 2005 • 1357 Posts
Boy, Capcom must be loving all this racism crap from the media. More publicity for their game. Guess they learned something from Rockstar.
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts

Boy, Capcom must be loving all this racism crap from the media. More publicity for their game. Guess they learned something from Rockstar. phatkav

No... that would suggest they did something taboo... which they haven't. Basing a game in Africa is going to mean a high number of africans in the game.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
[QUOTE="-Mad_Rhetoric-"]

Epak_

I friggin hate it when people pull out the racism card.

But that card has a +100 hit strength and a +100 shield defense.

Set_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 Set_Free
Member since 2007 • 215 Posts
As a black man i can easily say that this claim is down right crazy... The first time i watched this trailer, racism didn't cross my mind once... What about the other 6 resident evil games that i've played that had white (or other) zombies... If i was to say that anything was racist it would be the fact that Kenneth died in the first five minutes of part one 8)
Avatar image for deactivated-57dcbd90c2616
deactivated-57dcbd90c2616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-57dcbd90c2616
Member since 2007 • 497 Posts
M & M can go 2 detroit.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

graphics king right here too_much_eslim

I think i'm going to have to agree with this statement...

Shcc89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Shcc89
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

wow I'm not even black and I was offended by that... They depicted them as inhumane savages... How can anyone deny that this is racist?

^ lol you know, I never really noticed that until you pointed it out. But I don't really see Tom Clancy games as racist though...mostly because they (the ones I'm familiar with anyway) mimic reality (i.e. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, you go to North Korea because they have a nuke and you kill North korean soldiers...I don't see that as being intentionally racist if in reality, NK really does have nukes and it's really a threat)

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TheGrat1
Member since 2008 • 4330 Posts
Is chris redfield superman? He can punch about 5 people at once! He must be on the marcus phoenix steroid diet.
Avatar image for Simulator_Shock
Simulator_Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#44 Simulator_Shock
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts

Epic Fail

Corpseflower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Corpseflower
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts

So, masses of black people trying to kill the (white) main character can't be seen as being racist?

I'm in no way saying it is, but still...

The whole thing is just ridiculous.

Corpseflower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Corpseflower

wow I'm not even black and I was offended by that... They depicted them as inhumane savages... How can anyone deny that this is racist?

Shcc89

Err, that WAS a joke right? :?
sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts

So, masses of black people trying to kill the (white) main character can't be seen as being racist?

Corpseflower

Just as ridiculous as when people on here were crying about that one 911 stage in the LBP beta.

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#48 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
lol eminem
Corpseflower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Corpseflower
[QUOTE="Corpseflower"]

sakura_Ex

Just as ridiculous as when people on here were crying about that one 911 stage in the LBP beta.

Hmm, can't say I heard about that :?.
sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts
[QUOTE="sakura_Ex"][QUOTE="Corpseflower"]

Corpseflower

Hmm, can't say I heard about that :?.

Here you go http://www.ripten.com/2008/10/07/jackass-remakes-911-with-littlebigplanet-flys-sackboy-into-world-trade-center/