Can you please post pics of your physical games collection of this gen?

• 61 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#51 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a
Member since 2020 • 1426 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@magnum3000 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Solid game collection there man :)

Thanks! It's always changing. I tend to sell games once I'm done with them. I only want to keep the true collector's items or the games I really like. My Wii U and 3DS collection are definitely going to shrink, especially with Switch getting so many ports.

I noticed you have every Yakuza games on PS 4. you love the series? I got all on PS 3 ( Yakuza 3, 4 , Dead Souls ) ,PC (Zero,Kiwami, Kiwami 2). Wll get Yakuza 5 remastered off PSN when its on sale as i missed playing it before.Waiting for Nioh 2 to hit PC.

BTW, you can get Persona 5 Royal also since you already got P 5:)

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45397 Posts
@magnum3000 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@magnum3000 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Thanks! It's always changing. I tend to sell games once I'm done with them. I only want to keep the true collector's items or the games I really like. My Wii U and 3DS collection are definitely going to shrink, especially with Switch getting so many ports.

I noticed you have every Yakuza games on PS 4. you love the series? I got all on PS 3 ( Yakuza 3, 4 , Dead Souls ) ,PC (Zero,Kiwami, Kiwami 2). Wll get Yakuza 5 remastered off PSN when its on sale as i missed playing it before.Waiting for Nioh 2 to hit PC.

I've only played Zero through Kiwami 2. I wanted to play the series in order, so I waited for the Remastered collection. Zero is my favorite so far. I would like to play Yakuza 3 soon, but I have so many games to play lol. Just finished Death Stranding. Waiting for FF7R.

Lol, I do have the Persona 5 Royal Collector's edition. You can't see it too well in that pic, because it's behind the PS4 games. Here is a close up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

@SolidGame_basic said:
@magnum3000 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@magnum3000 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

I've only played Zero through Kiwami 2. I wanted to play the series in order, so I waited for the Remastered collection. Zero is my favorite so far. I would like to play Yakuza 3 soon, but I have so many games to play lol. Just finished Death Stranding. Waiting for FF7R.

Lol, I do have the Persona 5 Royal Collector's edition. You can't see it too well in that pick, because it's behind the PS4 games. Here is a close up.

Pretty cool man , i am waiting to P 5 R standard edition physical copy.Enjoy it to the fullest. Waiting for Death stranding on PC as well :)

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SolidGame_basic

@magnum3000: Death Stranding is a great game. Really enjoyed it. Put 70 hours into it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

@SolidGame_basic said:

@magnum3000: Death Stranding is a great game. Really enjoyed it. Put 70 hours into it!

Nice. It lived upto a Kojima Quality? I didn't get it as i read its a walking simulator, bland world? Are those true?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SolidGame_basic

@magnum3000 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Nice. It lived upto a Kojima Quality? I didn't get it as i read its a walking simulator, bland world? Are those true?

Lol. As far as presentation, it's very polished. But make no mistake, the game is definitely focused on traversal. I enjoy that though. There is something about walking and exploring really detailed environments that's relaxing, but also challenging. You have to carry stuff across different terrains and manage your weight and inventory. And the mechanics are very realistic. If you're not careful, you can easily trip and drop your shit, which also damages them. But as you advance through the game, you unlock upgrades that make your job easier. You can also build structures to make your routes more efficient. You can also drive vehicles too. And you also unlock the online component which allows people to share their structures with other players. If you don't like doing tedious things like that, you won't enjoy it. But there are other aspects of the game too. Along the way you'll encounter BT's and human enemies. You have to either avoid them or take them out, and that's where the MGS inspired gameplay comes in. The BT's are something though. They are invisible, but you can detect them using the BB, and then you can choose what to do with them. But encountering one is a very horror inspired experience. You have to be quiet or they will come after you. The art and sound in these encounters are one of the best experiences I had in a game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

@SolidGame_basic said:
@magnum3000 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Lol. As far as presentation, it's very polished. But make no mistake, the game is definitely focused on traversal. I enjoy that though. There is something about walking and exploring really detailed environments that's relaxing, but also challenging. You have to carry stuff across different terrains and manage your weight and inventory. And the mechanics are very realistic. If you're not careful, you can easily trip and drop your shit, which also damages them. But as you advance through the game, you unlock upgrades that make your job easier. You can also build structures to make your routes more efficient. You can also drive vehicles too. And you also unlock the online component which allows people to share their structures with other players. If you don't like doing tedious things like that, you won't enjoy it. But there are other aspects of the game too. Along the way you'll encounter BT's and human enemies. You have to either avoid them or take them out, and that's where the MGS inspired gameplay comes in. The BT's are something though. They are invisible, but you can detect them using the BB, and then you can choose what to do with them. But encountering one is a very horror inspired experience. You have to be quiet or they will come after you. The art and sound in these encounters are one of the best experiences I had in a game.

Sounds like a survival horror game :)

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#58 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts
No Caption Provided

I think I have around 50 games for the PS4. I have 5 switch games not pictured, then I have a few digital games as well. I use to be 100% physical, but the digital deals are too good to pass up sometimes, and people give me PlayStation network cards for holiday gifts. I could easily get another 50 games for the PS4 before I move on to the PS5, there's a TON of games for it worth getting.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#59 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59267 Posts

No sir, long gone are those days.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

@magnum3000:

https://imgur.com/gallery/CWXn1iW

I have a binder full of discs and i included persona 5 ps3 because it came out this gen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5f9d77f5cef3a

@Star67 said:

I think I have around 50 games for the PS4. I have 5 switch games not pictured, then I have a few digital games as well. I use to be 100% physical, but the digital deals are too good to pass up sometimes, and people give me PlayStation network cards for holiday gifts. I could easily get another 50 games for the PS4 before I move on to the PS5, there's a TON of games for it worth getting.

@tomalevine said:

@magnum3000:

https://imgur.com/gallery/CWXn1iW

I have a binder full of discs and i included persona 5 ps3 because it came out this gen.

Great collection guys :)