Can you imagine how much better Smash Bros Universe WiiU will be?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 phonemug
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

All the better characters, established franchise, huge budget, WiiU hardware, extra screen on controller, 3DS functionality.

Good that there will be more competition in this genre Nintendo is going to go all out.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

You don't care this it won't be on the Xbox 360/720?

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Pathetic Xbox fan bringing this up just to bash the PS3, honestly don't know why you waste your life.

2013th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 2013th
Member since 2010 • 209 Posts

you could have just posted this in the sitcky thread.

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 phonemug

NoirLamia777

720 will be for the mature games and powerful graphics. Wii U will be for my Mario fix.

Orbis will be to shave my wifes legs.

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 phonemug

you could have just posted this in the sitcky thread.

2013th

This is not about the inferior Sony game.

This is about Smash Bros Universe for WiiU.

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 gamebreakerz__
Member since 2010 • 5120 Posts
Good that there will be more competition in this genre Nintendo is going to go all out.phonemug
You say competition is good but your number 1 wish in life is that Sony goes bankrupt and leaves no competition in the HD console market.... Also if MS released one of these games they would have like 3 characters to be in it....
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]Good that there will be more competition in this genre Nintendo is going to go all out.gamebreakerz__
You say competition is good but your number 1 wish in life is that Sony goes bankrupt and leaves no competition in the HD console market.... Also if MS released one of these games they would have like 3 characters to be in it....

I would like to see Sony replaced with real competition like Valve.

Imagine how awesome it would be if MS, Nintendo and Valve all competed for the throne. Screw Sony, they're the only ones who have absolutely no ideas of their own.

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gamebreakerz__

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="phonemug"]Good that there will be more competition in this genre Nintendo is going to go all out.phonemug

Imagine how awesome it would be if MS, Nintendo and Valve all competed for the throne. Screw Sony, they're the only ones who have absolutely no ideas of their own.

I mean clearly, it's not as if Sony has had 3x as many big budget new IP's this gen. I mean seriously what's one innovative big budget game the 360 has had this gen?
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts
The damage control continues. Love it. :cool:
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"] You say competition is good but your number 1 wish in life is that Sony goes bankrupt and leaves no competition in the HD console market.... Also if MS released one of these games they would have like 3 characters to be in it....gamebreakerz__

I mean clearly, it's not as if Sony has had 3x as many big budget new IP's this gen. I mean seriously what's one innovative big budget game the 360 has had this gen?

Sony's games are overrated tripe and MS's online service was the industries biggest innovation this generation. You know the one Sony tried to copy but fell short like they always do?

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gamebreakerz__

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="phonemug"]I would like to see Sony replaced with real competition like Valve.

phonemug

Sony's games are overrated tripe and MS's online service was the industries biggest innovation this generation. You know the one Sony tried to copy but fell short like they always do?

Yet Steam still provides a better service for free.

Name one innovative new IP from MS this gen.

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 phonemug

The damage control continues. Love it. :cool:ispeakfact
Indeed Cows have been going nuts since all the bankruptcy talk :cool:

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"] I mean clearly, it's not as if Sony has had 3x as many big budget new IP's this gen. I mean seriously what's one innovative big budget game the 360 has had this gen?gamebreakerz__

Kameo. Boom. Where's my money?

XBL came before steam btw. But I respect Valve for building on MS's ideas. Sony just came in a copycat worst version like they always do (Move :lol: )

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

phonemug

720 will be for the mature games and powerful graphics. Wii U will be for my Mario fix.

At least you are branching out now.

Diviniuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#16 Diviniuz
Member since 2009 • 6460 Posts

Pathetic Xbox fan bringing this up just to bash the PS3, honestly don't know why you waste your life.

Blake135
jimmypsn is not any worse than ispeakfact.
gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gamebreakerz__

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"]

[QUOTE="phonemug"]Sony's games are overrated tripe and MS's online service was the industries biggest innovation this generation. You know the one Sony tried to copy but fell short like they always do?

phonemug

You don't get any. The best you can come up with is a launch AA game with no sequels which really only was a twist on the action adventure genre. I'm talking real innovation like LBP or Infamous which both were AAA and Sony backed up with support for sequels. I didn't really even like those games but seriously find me games that look and play even slightly like those. The only game MS has supported have just been rehashes of Halo, Gears and Forza. Oh and Kinect crap.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

[QUOTE="Blake135"]

Diviniuz

jimmypsn is not any worse than ispeakfact.

Meh least Ispeak is funny at times, alot of Xbox fans are just blind and sound stupid =/.

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"]Yet Steam still provides a better service for free.

gamebreakerz__

You don't get any. The best you can come up with is a launch AA game with no sequels which really only was a twist on the action adventure genre. I'm talking real innovation like LBP or Infamous which both were AAA and Sony backed up with support for sequels. I didn't really even like those games but seriously find me games that look and play even slightly like those. The only game MS has supported have just been rehashes of Halo, Gears and Forza. Oh and Kinect crap.

LBP was slightly innovative but Infamous? :lol:

Infamous ripped off Crackdown. An Innovative MS game.

MS innovated THE INDUSTRY with the online Infastructure of XBL. So has Nintendo many times.

Sony is a useless hack or corrupt run business scam. That's why they're going under.

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gamebreakerz__

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="phonemug"]Kameo. Boom. Where's my money?

phonemug

MS innovated THE INDUSTRY with the online Infastructure of XBL. So has Nintendo many times.

Sony is a useless hack or corrupt run business scam. That's why they're going under.

Are you retarded? Crackdown is a TPS where you can't climb buildings or anything. Have you even played either? Once again, name a MS game that is actually innovative this gen.
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"] You don't get any. The best you can come up with is a launch AA game with no sequels which really only was a twist on the action adventure genre. I'm talking real innovation like LBP or Infamous which both were AAA and Sony backed up with support for sequels. I didn't really even like those games but seriously find me games that look and play even slightly like those. The only game MS has supported have just been rehashes of Halo, Gears and Forza. Oh and Kinect crap.gamebreakerz__

Are you retarded? Crackdown is a TPS where you can't climb buildings or anything. Have you even played either? Once again, name a MS game that is actually innovative this gen.

:lol:

Holy crap noob exposed

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 phonemug

Since you don't actually play the games you insult let me spell it out for you

Crackdown is a sandbox superhero game and one of the main purposes is to climb buildings.

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gamebreakerz__

Crackdown is a sandbox superhero game and one of the main purposes is to climb buildings.

phonemug
You jump really high onto buildings, you don't actually climb them. And once again it's a TPS..... Also it's an A game and Infamous is AAA. Any innovation they do ends up being low rated....
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

gamebreakerz__

You jump really high onto buildings, you don't actually climb them. And once again it's a TPS..... Also it's an A game and Infamous is AAA. Any innovation they do ends up being low rated....

No you jump and climb and it's not a tps any more than Grand Theft Auto is

It's a freakin superhero sandbox title *facepalm* You look foolish here stop please.

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gamebreakerz__

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="phonemug"]

phonemug

It's a freakin superhero sandbox title *facepalm* You look foolish here stop please.

You shoot.... In third person view.... It's a TPS.... Plus once again it's an A game..... Halo, Gears and Forza are all MS care about for their core audience.
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

If it is more akin to Melee than Brawl, sure.

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"] You jump really high onto buildings, you don't actually climb them. And once again it's a TPS..... Also it's an A game and Infamous is AAA. Any innovation they do ends up being low rated....gamebreakerz__

You shoot.... In third person view.... It's a TPS.... Plus once again it's an A game..... Halo, Gears and Forza are all MS care about for their core audience.

So because you shoot in the third person in Grand Theft Auto is that a TPS too? :lol:

My God this is ridiculous. Get out of here with this nonsense. It's embarrassing.

Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Blazerdt47
Member since 2004 • 5671 Posts
So now Wii U matters to you because Sony has their own Smash game? Since when have you ever liked Nintendo?
-Patrick_92-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Patrick_92-
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

So now Lems want Nintendo to do well, I guess that is their only option because M$ gave up on them.

They should have jumped ship to PC, since all of their games are already on there.

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts

phonemug
Meta Infamous 85% 2.20 million Crackdown 83% 1.67 million Because...well you know...ps3 has no quality exclusives and cows don't buy them. :lol: When a tc self owns, a new puppy is born.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

phonemug

well ur wife is a better man than you are. Also...you actually arent talking out of your a$$ this time.. the next super smash bros will be better because of competition.
groverslanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 groverslanding
Member since 2012 • 952 Posts

So now Lems want Nintendo to do well, I guess that is their only option because M$ gave up on them.

They should have jumped ship to PC, since all of their games are already on there.

-Patrick_92-

Maybe he likes Smash Brothers :|

groverslanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 groverslanding
Member since 2012 • 952 Posts

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

ispeakfact

Meta Infamous 85% 2.20 million Crackdown 83% 1.67 million Because...well you know...ps3 has no quality exclusives and cows don't buy them. :lol: When a tc self owns, a new puppy is born.

But nobody was talking about scores, you just brought that up, they were talking about innovation and since Crackdown was the first superhero sandbox title and Infamous came after and copied, Crackdown is more innovative.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
and the 2nd 540p screen will make the game better how exactly? a proper analog would've been more useful and every *normal* controller has 2.
Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

phonemug, I think it's time you took a break from the internet.

Just for a little while.