Bought a Vita, what should I be playing? #TeamOLED

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lostrib said:

@donalbane said:

Also, spring for a 32gb card... with all the games on PSN+, that thing will pay for itself in 2-3 months, and you'll definitely appreciate the increased number of games it can hold.

god, proprietary memory cards were the worst idea ever. A 32GB Vita memory card is like 70-80 dollars. A 32GB class 10 micro sd is like 20 bucks

But teh piracy!

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

Persona 4

Gravity rush

Killzone Mercenary

Tearaway

Soul Sacrifice

Toukiden

Dragons Crown

Sound shapes

Uncharted Golden abyss

Little big planet

Wipeout 2048

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45235 Posts

OLED is not as amazing as people make it out to be. The colors are oversaturated and its hard to see in daylight. I had the OLED and sold it to get the slim and I'm very happy with it. Most people who shit talk the slim have no real clue.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Another poor soul has joined the ranks of the dying vita brotherhood.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

OLED is not as amazing as people make it out to be. The colors are oversaturated and its hard to see in daylight. I had the OLED and sold it to get the slim and I'm very happy with it. Most people who shit talk the slim have no real clue.

Just about every review says that the OLED is better looking than the LCD, although they don't then put down the LCD

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I guess to make this system wars material: Vita sucks!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lostrib

@ladyblue said:

I thought you have a vita?

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

Who would buy a Vita now? Esp. after Sony shunned it during E3.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#59 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@TrappedInABox91 said:

Who would buy a Vita now? Esp. after Sony shunned it during E3.

About 56k people in the US in May, it turns out.

That's about 20k less than the Xbox One during that same time period, for those playing at home.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Persona 4 is my main jam. Danganronpa is my current jam. Stellar games.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6059 Posts

I'm playing blazblue right now getting pumped for the new one that comes out at the end of the month. I highly recommend it as you probably can find it cheap on amazon.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

I compared my vita slim to my friends OLED and the difference isn't that large. I refuse to call the OLED better, it's just different. I would say that the colors on the slim are more natural looking while the OLED is a lot more vibrant and cartoony. People seem to ignore the facts that the vita slim is lighter in weight, has better battery life, along with better overall design and better buttons.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Indies and ports?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@donalbane said:

Also, spring for a 32gb card... with all the games on PSN+, that thing will pay for itself in 2-3 months, and you'll definitely appreciate the increased number of games it can hold.

yeah that's my next hit if I'm honest. Am I right in thinkng the 64gb isn't out in the west yet? I know it's meant to be like £100+ isn't it?

@lostrib said:

god, proprietary memory cards were the worst idea ever. A 32GB Vita memory card is like 70-80 dollars. A 32GB class 10 micro sd is like 20 bucks

yeah they fucked that up bad lol.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 misterpmedia

@amazonangry said:

Persona 4

Gravity rush

Killzone Mercenary

Tearaway

Soul Sacrifice

Toukiden

Dragons Crown

Sound shapes

Uncharted Golden abyss

Little big planet

Wipeout 2048

Cheers for that I'll see which ones have been on plus first :P

@SolidGame_basic said:

Well maybe I just wanted one of the dying breed as they will be totally non existent by the end of this year.

@Ghost120x said:

I'm playing blazblue right now getting pumped for the new one that comes out at the end of the month. I highly recommend it as you probably can find it cheap on amazon.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45235 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

I compared my vita slim to my friends OLED and the difference isn't that large. I refuse to call the OLED better, it's just different. I would say that the colors on the slim are more natural looking while the OLED is a lot more vibrant and cartoony. People seem to ignore the facts that the vita slim is lighter in weight, has better battery life, along with better overall design and better buttons.

yep, agreed

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#67 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Ask at the Playstation forum. This is system wars, otherwise.

Sell it and sue the money for something useful.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 misterpmedia

@ladyblue said:

pour one out for me

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Persona 4 Golden, Killzone Mercenary's, Uncharted golden abyss

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I've been spending more time in the bathroom as of late....... Playing Watch Dogs via remote play of course. PS+ will hook you up with plenty of good games to play as well.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Have you tried Remote Play on it yet? You can play every PlayStation 4 game on it (online and single player), except those that require the camera.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@misterpmedia: I would actually suggest you just say "**** it" and import a 64gb memory card as soon as possible. They ain't coming to the west anytime soon, and with the sales PS+ usually has it's just easier to spring for it off the bat.

I went from 4gb to 16gb, then 32gb before I did that. Don't waste that amount of money.

ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ohgeez
Member since 2011 • 919 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

finally gamespot loads properly again. Weird...

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

Grab up everything on PS+ . Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and Wipeout are all leaving the IGC next week. As for others games, depends what genres you're into.

don't worry those were long snagged. I don't think I have Wipeout though as I'm EU, but I've been flagging all the ones that come into PS+ now for a while so at least they're tied to my account for use when ever I please I bought the PS3 version of All Stars so that's another game I can play off the bat when i hook my vita to my PS3(vita version comes on disc I think).

@2Chalupas said:

It was probably dumb to really worry about the OLED model. Vita screen is nice, but the 2.5 hour battery life is horrible. Unless the new screen was a horrible downgrade, which it doesn't sound like it is, then anybattery improvement seems like it would trump the screen.

you're probably right but I've heard such good things about the screen and most seem to prefer the older model just for that and deal with the rest of the other problems. I'm aware that the new model basically improves everything but the screen so I think I just thought I may as well experience the OLED one, and if it breaks accept that I'll probably get an LCD replacement. At least I'd have had some time with the OLED :P

@princessgomez92 said:

You play games?

Someone has to

@D4RKL1NG said:

Hotline Miami rocks on the Vita,check it out

Noted!

@donalbane said:

I personally think Killzone Mercenaries is the finest portable FPS ever made, regardless of your previous association with the series. In particular, I love the repayable challenges... namely the Stealth modes... you can do on subsequent play-through. I didn't care fore AC Liberation, so I'd stay clear of that one. Also, MGS2 and 3 are great, but old. Try the Teraway demo... it's not my thing, but I see why people love it. Makes great use of the hardware.

planning to get Tearaway and KZ: Merc at retail probably later iin the year, or if I see them on sale at like super markets or something. those are the only ones I really want at retail. Yeah Liberation got released on PS3 anyway so was planning on ignoring it anyway.

@Maddie_Larkin said:

I would say persona 4, Dragons Crown and Tearaway.

Also persona 3 and Valkyria Chronicles 2 are well worth a visit abeith technically PSP titles?

The MGS bundle is well worth it.

If I buy the PS3 version of dragons crown is it cross buy by any chance?

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Bought a Vita then asks if there is anything to play.

Answer: you should be playing Xbox One.

lol <3

If you have PS+, you are pretty set to go then. Let me just say you probably at this point have more games than your card can hold. I'm pretty sure dragons crown is currently in the EU psplus for this month or the following, so you don't need to pick it up.

Killzone is pretty awesome on the vita, its a must-have.

Other good options include PS classic of castlevania SOTN. Its great on vita.

As far as the battery life goes, mine will last ~2.5 hours if I'm playing killzone online MP. If i'm playing anything else, it lasts around 6. If the wifi is off and the brightness is down I get more. I haven't run into any problems with the battery not lasting long enough when i'm on the go.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#74 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
  • Uncharted Golden
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • Little Big Planet
  • Monter Monopeince
  • Gravity Rush
  • Final Fantasy X HD
  • YS Memories
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Dragons Crown
  • Sly Cooper 4
  • Killzone
  • Tearaway

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 misterpmedia

@darkspineslayer said:

@misterpmedia: I would actually suggest you just say "**** it" and import a 64gb memory card as soon as possible. They ain't coming to the west anytime soon, and with the sales PS+ usually has it's just easier to spring for it off the bat.

I went from 4gb to 16gb, then 32gb before I did that. Don't waste that amount of money.

I'll see about importing then. I'll probably just stick with the 16GB card for the light gaming.

FILIPINOMAZTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 FILIPINOMAZTER
Member since 2008 • 1627 Posts

stream some ps4 games on it or wait for PS NOW

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 misterpmedia

@FILIPINOMAZTER said:

stream some ps4 games on it or wait for PS NOW

lol Have 0 interest in PS Now, won't be using that service for many many years. I still have native physical hardware to play old games on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#78  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

I dont think Vita is yet worthy of a buy but the games I would like to play on it are:

Uncharted: GA

WipEout 2048

Tearaway

P4G

Killzone Mercenary

Muramasa

Gravity Rush

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#79 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Bought a Vita then asks if there is anything to play.

Answer: you should be playing Xbox One.

As of now the Vita actually has more interesting games to play then both the X1 and the PS4

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#80  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@GreySeal9 said:

@Blabadon said:

@GreySeal9: Eh, nostalgia is a cruel mistress for some.

I'm playing FFX on Vita and picked up the PS3 copy from my library to test out Cross Save. So far, the feature works great; the game has noticeably aged.

I only agree partially. The voice acting has not aged all that well (and it's a shame that they didn't fix the awkward lip-synching in the HD version), but even replaying it on PS2 last year I felt that the game a whole has aged quite gracefully. I mean, yeah the graphics are kind of rough at certain spots but dat art design. And the gameplay, IMO, aged as well as a turn-based system can be expected to.

I think the FFX voice acting gets way too much hate. I think a lot of it is driven by the ever-misunderstood laughing scene. It's not the best but it adds extra life to the characters (I definitely prefer it to no voice acting).

The lip-synching did become really noticeable in the HD version, that was my only real complaint about it.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

A 3DS.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#82 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@chessmaster1989 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@Blabadon said:

I'm playing FFX on Vita and picked up the PS3 copy from my library to test out Cross Save. So far, the feature works great; the game has noticeably aged.

I only agree partially. The voice acting has not aged all that well (and it's a shame that they didn't fix the awkward lip-synching in the HD version), but even replaying it on PS2 last year I felt that the game a whole has aged quite gracefully. I mean, yeah the graphics are kind of rough at certain spots but dat art design. And the gameplay, IMO, aged as well as a turn-based system can be expected to.

I think the FFX voice acting gets way too much hate. I think a lot of it is driven by the ever-misunderstood laughing scene. It's not the best but it adds extra life to the characters (I definitely prefer it to no voice acting).

The lip-synching did become really noticeable in the HD version, that was my only real complaint about it.

My thoughts on the voice acting is that some characters are very well done and others aren't.

Tidus=mixed VA. Perfectly competent at times, bad at others.

Yuna=terrible VA in general.

Wakka=awesome VA. Wakka is such an underrated and well done character in general.

Lulu=great VA.

Auron=great VA.

Rikku=mixed VA.

Khimari=decent VA but hard to judge because he doesn't say much.

Seymour=good VA.

Some of the NPCs sound pretty bad tho.

But I guess overall it's decent. A bit above average for JRPGs, but then again, JRPGs are pretty notorious for shoddy VA.

Now FFXII: that's some fucking good voice acting right there.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#83  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@GreySeal9 said:

@chessmaster1989 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@Blabadon said:

My thoughts on the voice acting is that some characters are very well done and others aren't.

Wakka=awesome VA. Wakka is such an underrated and well done character in general.

Lulu=great VA.

Auron=great VA.

Rikku=mixed VA.

Seymour=good VA.

But I guess overall it's decent. A bit above average for JRPGs, but then again, JRPGs are pretty notorious for shoddy VA.

Dude Wakka's VA is awesome because it's John DiMaggio aka Bender from Futurama

Definitely agreed that FF12 in general has much better voice acting. Balthier is just awesome (both voice acting and as a character)

edit: oh did not know apparently DiMaggio also did Khimari. Weird.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

I have been playing Mortal Kombat on the go. It's a great version. That's aside from the usual Persona 4 Golden suggestion. Also Spelunky and Hotline Miami. There is a wealth of indie games, which are perfect for handheld gaming. Much rather play one of those (and the likes of Everybody's Golf) than big budget titles on it.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#85 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@chessmaster1989 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@chessmaster1989 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

@Blabadon said:

Lulu=great VA.

Auron=great VA.

Rikku=mixed VA.

Seymour=good VA.

Dude Wakka's VA is awesome because it's John DiMaggio aka Bender from Futurama

Definitely agreed that FF12 in general has much better voice acting. Balthier is just awesome (both voice acting and as a character)

Yeah, just found that out like a year ago. Dude is versatile.

Love Balthier but I especially liked his dad. Doctor Cid was is my favorite FF villain. He has electric screen presence.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#86 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

Managed to snag a cheeky OLED bundle from Amazon in more of a strategic impulse buy in fear of not being able to buy one up at all as Sony is slowly but surely phasing them out for good for the newer Slim 2000 model.

Knew two things, the memory cards and that OLED panel are worth their weight in gold so went for the Disney bundle as it had a 16GB card instead of an 8(but had better games). Not worried though I have like 30 games waiting for me on PS+.

Vitaspot, school me in the ways and what should I be playing etc?

Nice dude. I have a launch Vita and I have primarily PS1 and PSP games on it. But I love PeaceWalker and MGS2,3 on the go. KZ Mercenary was great fun, Soul Sacrifice, Uncharted, Gravity Rush. Some good gaming on it imo.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 cainetao11

@lostrib said:

@darkspineslayer said:

A lot of games, particularly smaller titles, have included cross buy for awhile. You might have games you didn't know you had. Sly 4 is a good one to try if you haven't already.

It's also on PS+ this month. Although they don't do cross buy for some games like FFX which seems stupid

No!! You're Stupid!! Sony does cross buy perfectly!!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#88  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44591 Posts

Persona 4: The Golden is what I'd get first, in the past I might have gotten Assassin's Creed III: Liberation but that's on other systems now, though I might get the Killzone game for the Vita. If you never had a PSP I'd be building on on that library, the Patapon games for sure if you haven't played those. I myself would also want to play the Persona games that were on the PSP. There's the first Persona and the two Persona 2 games, and Persona 3 Portable. I'd get Parasite Eve Third Birthday, and if they have the previous games on the PSone classics I'd get those too. If you're an old school gamer I'd pretty much go through the PSone classics and get whatever catches your eye. I myself never played the Valkyria Chronicles on the PSP, I played the first PS3 game but not the PSP sequels, so I'd check those out.

If you never owned a PSP or PS1, there's lots there that might be worth checking out, more so maybe than games specifically designed for the Vita.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@darkspineslayer said:

I'll see about importing then. I'll probably just stick with the 16GB card for the light gaming.

Amazon actually has 64gb cards listed on their US and UK stores if that helps. I got an 8gb card with my vita, and it's actually served me pretty well, but I'd like to upgrade to 64 eventually. Probably grabbing one of these a an XMas present for myself later this year if I can be patient.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By santoron

@misterpmedia said:

@darkspineslayer said:

Amazon actually has 64gb cards listed on their US and UK stores if that helps.

I got an 8gb card with my vita, and it's actually served me pretty well, but I'd like to upgrade to 64 eventually. Planning on picking one of these up later this year.

As far as games go, I'm currently enjoying Sly Cooper: Thieves in time that we got from PS+ recently with cross buy from the PS3 version. Everyone said P4G already and they are all correct. I personally loved Dangonronpa and would recommend. It's like Persona and Phoenix Wright mashed together and a sequel is coming this fall. Gravity Rush is also an absolute must play.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lostrib

@santoron said:

@misterpmedia said:

@darkspineslayer said:

I got an 8gb card with my vita, and it's actually served me pretty well, but I'd like to upgrade to 64 eventually. Planning on picking one of these up later this year.

As far as games go, I'm currently enjoying Sly Cooper: Thieves in time that we got from PS+ recently with cross buy from the PS3 version. Everyone said P4G already and they are all correct. I personally loved Dangonronpa and would recommend. It's like Persona and Phoenix Wright mashed together and a sequel is coming this fall. Gravity Rush is also an absolute must play.

God, that is just disgustingly priced.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 santoron

@lostrib said:

That's the truth. :/

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Jshoelace
Member since 2008 • 846 Posts

Just out of interest, what are ps1 games like on the vita? I'm thinking of picking one up just to play some ps1 games I downloaded from psn.

I also wasnt sure what vita games to play so cheers for this thread. I might pick up tearaway bundle as it looks like the most original game.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

@Jshoelace said:

Just out of interest, what are ps1 games like on the vita? I'm thinking of picking one up just to play some ps1 games I downloaded from psn.

I also wasnt sure what vita games to play so cheers for this thread. I might pick up tearaway bundle as it looks like the most original game.

Vita + PS1 RPGs is pure gaming heaven. Even if the Vita had nothing more than PS1 RPGs to play it would have been worth the price.

Some of the more 3D action oriented PS1 games on the Vita I don't find as easy to play as with a real Playstation controller - but that might just be me. They otherwise play flawlessly.

Absolutely loved Teraway.

Jshoelace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Jshoelace
Member since 2008 • 846 Posts

@gfxpipeline:

thanks a lot, you've just convinced me to get one. Think I will head down after work and pick one up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@lostrib: Yes it is.

I will never understand that leap in logic that said "Let's use an industry standard for our console, but an overpriced proprietary POS for our handheld"

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 misterpmedia

@cainetao11 said:

Nice dude. I have a launch Vita and I have primarily PS1 and PSP games on it. But I love PeaceWalker and MGS2,3 on the go. KZ Mercenary was great fun, Soul Sacrifice, Uncharted, Gravity Rush. Some good gaming on it imo.

currently playing those three right now and I'm having a blast. Didn't think I'd enjoy it that much. I guess i'm going to hit a wall soon where I want more first party stuff on the thing knowing full well Sony have all out abandoned it. Also got Dragon's Crown to start and a couple of others. I'm glad I got an OLED model, feels pretty weighty, like I can feel my moneys worth lol.

OT: I bought (PSP)GOW: GOS too. Is there any reason why 'Chains of Olympus' is no longer available for purchase or is it because of EU PSN?

@lostrib said:

yup one of the many reasons Vita ain't doing so well more than likely haha.

@santoron said:

Yup already got a few of them. Got the PS3 PS allstars too which has the Vita version on the disc so will transfer that at some point. So far I'm impressed though, this is like the first handheld I've since the Game boy Advanced lol. I guess I'll be saving up for a 64gb card, worth it enough to have to worry about 'space' at all I suppose.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 cainetao11

@misterpmedia:

I don't know about chains of Olympus. I have it from a while back. I'll have to check PS Store here. It is a good game system imo. On month long field training Vita was a god send pulling overnight guard duty.

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

Some of the fighting games are pretty fun to play. Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter x Tekken are great. Flower is a good buy too, but I'm hoping Journey will eventually get ported to the vita.